Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Dio...

By lv_kolven

[Updates: EVERY WEEK] This book is a collection of short stories that explores the twisted mind of Dio Brando... More

π•Šπ•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝕀. - π”Έπ•Ÿ π”Έπ•‘π• π•π• π•˜π•ͺ
π•Šπ•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝕀𝕀. - π•Šπ•™π•’π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 π•ƒπ•–π•˜π•’π•”π•ͺ
III. - [Midnight Betrayal]
IV. - [Midnight Betrayal 2]
V. - [Bittersweet]
VI. - [Bittersweet 2]
VII. - [Bittersweet 3]
VIII. [Married at First Sight Pt.1.]
[Married At First Sight Pt.2.]
[Married At First Sight Pt.3.]
[Married At First Sight Pt.4.]
[Jotanic Pt. 1.]
[Jotanic Pt.2.]
[Jotanic Pt.3.]
[Jotanic Pt.4.]
[Jotanic Pt.5.]
[Merry Christmas, Dio!]
[The Chase]
[Cat Eyes Pt.1.]
[Cat Eyes Pt. 2.]
[Cat Eyes Pt. 3.]
[Mosquitos and Tequila]
[Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania]
[Children, Children, Children]
[King of England Pt.1]
[King of England, Pt.2.]
[Smut] [A deal with the "Devil"]
[Love is Blind, I am not]
[Smut][Dio meets his match]
[The Vampire Masquerade]
[Bloody Mary]
[The Night]
[Heart of Ice][Part 1]
[Lacrimosa]
[Judas]
[Diner date][+18]
[Last Goodbye][18+]
[Wings][18+]
[Perfume][18+]
[The bargain]
[Verse of Heaven]
[Welcome to Hotel Transylvania] ~2~
[Melodies of Immortality]
[Wanderer]
[Lonely...]
[Put your head on my shoulder]
[Just The Two of Us]
[A Young Writer]
[Echoes of the Forgotten City]
[Brown Eyes]
The End
Update - 6.1.2024.

[Smut][When dad steals your girl]

601 13 2
By lv_kolven

This summer was going to be the best one yet. You were going to spend your time with Gio and his father Dio Brando. 

He was strictly against it at first, but the moment he brought you over, he saw how well you and his father were getting along. 

However, it didn't take long for you and Dio to get a little too close. Giorno decided to leave and get something while you stayed at home with Dio. That was his greatest mistake. 

Because while you were sunbathing, you were visited by Dio. "Greetings, Y/n." - he said smirking at you. "Hello there, Mr Brando." - you smiled at the sight of the familiar man. 

"Have you seen Giorno? I can't find him." - he said, you smiled and spoke, "He said he went out to get something, I didn't ask him what or where he was going." - you said as you slowly stood up and jumped into the pool. 

Gracefully you resurfaced and saw Dio was looking at you with a smirk, "You want to join me, Dio?" - you chuckled as his grin only widened 

"Of course, darling." - he jumped inside the pool, as he was already dressed for swimming, his bottom was quite tight though, so you could see the outlines of his member, making you blush madly. 

"You see something you like?" - he spoke as he cornered you, he was so tall and muscular, he almost made you have a nose bleed anytime you stood close to him. 

When you saw how he was acting when you first met him, it was hilariously funny. 
Because he was the one who almost drooled at the sight of you, and the way you were dressed did not help in the least. 

But over the past three months, you had begun to get the hots for Gio's dad, Dio. As if he knew, he'd give you hints and such, and you'd sometimes touch him or Gio under the table. 

The worst part was that you once touched him on accident, and he knew, you even apologized, which he accepted, but he also gave you the hint to not be shy about it. 

But right now, he was nearing closer and closer until his lips were only merely an inch away from your own. That was the exact moment you heard Giorno return home, causing you to sigh in relief. 

You swam out of the pool and went to greet Gio. He smirked and kissed you, leaving you speechless. Lucky you, Gio was with you as his dad was under an umbrella which kept him safe from the sun, while you and Giorno were swimming and kissing. 

︵‿︵‿୨🎆୧‿︵‿︵

It was a little later, around 6 in the evening, when Giorno and you decided to eat dinner together outside. However, as you were getting started on dinner, Gio got a call from his gang members, who were calling in desperate need of help. 

This was something you were afraid of, if Gio left now, Dio wouldn't hesitate on catching you and making his move. Giorno was well aware, but he had to do, "Don't worry Y/n, I'll be back before you know it." - he pecked your lips and hugged you before he left. 

You sat back down, eating your spaghetti alone. That was until Dio appeared as you had feared. Holy shit did he look good in smoking. 

Your face was bright red as he sat down, "Say, Y/n, would you like to come to a beach party with me tonight?" - he asked you, making you blush. 

You stood up, thinking he hopefully wasn't planning anything dangerous, "I'll be right back, I have to change." - you said as you went to walk and get changed when you felt Dio grab your wrist, "You look beautiful the way you're dressed right now. Let's just get going." 

You looked down and saw you were wearing an almost transparent dress and a one-piece bikini. You nodded as he took your hand and led you to his limo which was waiting in front of the big mansion. 

︵‿︵‿୨🎆୧‿︵‿︵

When you arrived at the party, it had only begun, and it seemed everyone was waiting for you and Dio. Women cheered, and they seemed to be drooling for Dio, meanwhile, men seemed to be whistling at you, cheering at your body it seemed. 

"Dio, are you sure this is the right place?" - you asked slightly disgusted, Dio chuckled, "Don't worry, darling, we're going to the underground party." - he said as you held hands. Fingers intertwined, you made your way to the underground party Dio was talking about. 

There was a gigantic club for the patrons and V.I.P. celebrities, your eyes widened at the sight of many people who were there, many singers, film stars and such, but most importantly, you felt your cheeks heat up as you saw that everyone was in bikinis and dressed for swimming. 

You noticed a big pool and the V.I.P. jacuzzis, each in a separate booth, made especially for couples who wanted some privacy from other patrons and members of the club. You were blushing madly as Dio brought you to a booth. 

"As I said, my dear, you're perfectly dressed." - he helped you take the dress off, leading you to the jacuzzi which was especially for the two of you. Once you got in, you almost sunk below the surface. "This is so wonderful." - you said as you felt him pull you into his lap. 

"When you say that, it makes me satisfied." - he said as his teeth grazed along your pretty (s/t) skin. "Such delicate skin." - he smirked as he slowly sunk his teeth into your neck, just as you began to relax, you felt someone was in the booth with you. 

You looked around only to see nothing. But something or someone raised you from Dio's lap. Making you almost float. "D-Dio! What's happening?!" - you became nervous, but the moment Dio ripped your one-piece bikini off of you and brought you back into the water, you knew. 

This was bad. His eyes raked over your body, he was smirking as he took his swimsuit off as well, leaving the two of you bare naked in the jacuzzi. The bubbled felt strange against your skin, making you almost giggle softly from how it tickled. 

"Shall we begin?" - he asked, making you blush, slowly leaning in, you kissed. The kiss was soft and passionate at first, but soon it became a little deeper and more heated, with soft moans escaping your pretty plump lips that Dio adored so much. 

The softness of your lips, he imagined it around his member with you sucking away. Even if you weren't his, he wanted nothing more than to keep you for himself. As you kissed, his rock hard member pressed itself between your ass cheeks, causing you to yelp in surprise. 

"I apologize, my dear, do you want to continue?" - he asked you, making you nod. "T-Take me Dio." - you mumbled as you felt him poke his member against your entrance after he had moved it lower. 

The moment he entered you, you felt him tear your walls apart, he was quite large, and you couldn't help but moan. The moment you did, he kissed you again, as he slowly traced along your neck, kissing and licking it. 

The moment he reached your breast, you felt the need to bounce on him. So you slowly began moving up and down, feeling again that something was helping you slowly move up and down his member with ease as if an extra pair of hands was helping you move. 

"You're so tight darling, no wonder Giorno took you as his." - he smirked as your facial expression didn't change, he was taking you now, and all you could think of was Dio. He filled you up so good, almost too good to be true. 

"F-Fuck! D-Dio! I-I-aah I am going to c-cum-ahh!~" - you were barely able to speak from the invisible force moving you fast on his dick, causing you to moan loudly. Dio, too, felt himself getting closer and closer, and finally, he came deep inside you. 

"Oh, Dio!!!~" - you moaned his name loudly as you came all over his member, causing electric waves to surge through your body as you had finally reached your high. The invisible force slowly moved you off of Dio's cock and laid you on him, which you appreciated. 

"Dio..." - you said as you slowly raised your head to look at him, "You don't need to speak." - he said as he gently pressed his lips to yours. 

︵‿︵‿୨🎆୧‿︵‿︵

It had been around three months since you and Dio went to that party. You were being torn from the inside, how to tell Giorno you no longer loved him...? How to tell Dio that you cannot be with him since Giorno had said he'd make you his wife? 

You, then decided to speak to both of them at the same time, a smart idea right? Well, that was actually the exact opposite. 

Dio was not reacting while Giorno was cursing at the top of his lungs, filling your ears with words such as "slut", "dirty whore"  and such, and Dio was not protecting you. 

Dio just sat there until he began laughing, "And what are you laughing at, you old fart?! You made the love of my life a whore! How are you not ashamed of yourself?!" - he shouted, you sat down with tears in your eyes as you suddenly felt an invisible force pick you up. 

"W-Woah!" - you yelped in fear. 

Suddenly you were dropped into Dio's lap. "If you don't want a whore, leave. I'll gladly take care of her." - Dio said, you felt the tears drip down your face as Giorno left the room with a loud bang of the door. Finally, you broke down completely as Dio rubbed your back and kept you close. 

︵‿︵‿୨🎆୧‿︵‿︵

Around three years had passed, Giorno had left and made sure you and Dio left Italy. Which you gladly did. You and Dio moved into his old castle which was so beautiful in your opinion. So dark, yet so quiet and relaxing. 

It wasn't long after you moved in that Dio had proposed to you, and after all, the two of you just so happened to have had a baby, since that day at the party, you didn't use any protection. 

Which meant little S/n was born, your baby boy and Giorno's baby brother. You still felt horrible at night when you thought of Giorno and how you were the mother to his brother. But other than that, you were alright, you were getting through it all with Dio's help. 

As if it wasn't cruel enough, your baby boy was a vampire. You didn't know how, but the baby was a real vampire. Besides that, this made his other brothers want to come and visit. 

Donatello, Rikiel and Ungalo came to say hello to their brother who was such an adorable little bundle of joy. For the most part anyway. 

The boys told Giorno and he still seemed to be pissed at you, and he showed it by sending you love letters and chocolates. He still wanted you very badly, but you couldn't take that. 

So Dio decided he would tell his son what he deserved, which was nothing. He was certain that Giorno would give up eventually, which was true, Giorno would have given up, and he did. After a while. 

︵‿︵‿୨🎆୧‿︵‿︵

Another three years passed, and S/n was around 6 years of age. He had beautiful long hair, which faded from dark blue to golden blonde, which you loved to comb and braid. He reminded you of Giorno so much. 

But you knew now, with Dio, you'd be able to live in peace and harmony, even though he practically stole you from Giorno, you were grateful for everything you had now, compared to what you used to have with Giorno. 

You only regretted one thing, and that was, not letting Dio hook up with you sooner. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.5K 23
You're walking the streets of Cairo, it's dark and slightly chilly. You turn and head into an alley way which you usually take on your route home, bu...
789 30 8
~Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’ Requests Page Open! β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
2.7K 132 16
WHERE THE DIO SIMPS AT??????? If you simp for Dio then you're in the right place. Just know that I was inspired to write this so I might use some ide...
11.8K 230 24
' random oneshots ' β˜•οΈ β˜† : theres A LOT of grammar errors..in my earlier writings. ( started this book originally at 15..ntm ) - ౨ৎ : 06...