Sister Witches

Bởi cnszn1

Witches have been in life-threatening danger since the days of Salem. After the trials, they left in order to... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Angelica "Angel" Day
Prologue
Recovery
Retribution and a Revived Frat Boy
Another Goodbye
Who Says You Have to Stay Dead?
Destruction of Precious Treasures
Revival of Another Witch
A New Sanctuary
A Gaggle of Witches
Wounded
Heart Stopping Fear
Comforting Presence
New Information
A Surprise Visit
Learning From a Pro
The Disappearance of a Day
Repaying Her Debt
The Search Begins
I Knew It
The Seven Wonders Sucks
Cordelia Goode Has Entered The Chat
A New Era with a New Supreme
PART 2: Apocalypse
Prologue
We're Going to California?
Holy Hell
Getting to Know Her Better
Times Are Changing
Feats Never Accomplished Before
You Never Fail to Amaze Me
What Are We Exactly?
Revelations Galore
The Angel Before Me
Burning and The Death of a Coven
What Now?
How We're Going to Take Down the Anti-Christ
The Waiting Game is Boring
Crawl Out Through the Fallout
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note/Shameless Self Promotion

Gone Forever This Time

597 20 1
Bởi cnszn1

The first time Misty Day had died, Angel thought she was never going to see her older sister again. Never see her smile, never hear her laugh, never feel her warm hugs again. Then, she suddenly came back. Misty had used her gift of Resurgence and brought herself back to life, back to her home.

Then for a second time, Misty Day had died. Asphyxiation due to being buried alive in a coffin thanks to Madison Montgomery. No one had known what happened to the swamp witch but that time Angel had more hope that she would be reunited with her sister. After all, it had happened before. Thanks to the assistance of Cordelia, that came true for Angel. She found her sister and she was once again allowed to hear her sister's sweet accent-heavy voice.

And then, for a third time in less than a year, Misty Day perished. But now, there was no hope of her return. Her descent into Hell had been successful, it was the return that she had failed at. Her soul was now a ward of the netherworld, never to return to Earth, constantly trapped in her own personal torment until the end of time and even after that.

After sobbing until she could no more, Angel was once again lost and unmoving. She had to be carried upstairs by Kyle into her bed where she did nothing but blankly stare at the ceiling. Left behind in her sister's wake, was the shawl gifted to the woman by Stevie Nicks. Though, technically it now belonged to Angel.

Myrtle and Cordelia entered the room after some time, a glass of water in the redhead's free hand.

"Drink some water, dear. You must be dehydrated." Myrtle requested.

Angel took the glass from her but didn't drink from it, she just simply let it sit in her hand. Cordelia sat on the edge of the bed and heavily sighed, bowing her head. She too felt devastated by the death of Misty Day, she had felt a special connection with the Cajun that she couldn't explain. She was cheerful, warm, and bright; and now, her flame was prematurely and permanently extinguished. While she wished for nothing more than to hide away and cry until she fell asleep from exhaustion, she had an obligation to the girls to remain strong- especially to Angel. 

"She's gone." Angel whispered, "She's gone and she can never come back. I'm actually all alone now."

Cordelia frowned and placed a hand on her arm, "No, Angel. You are not alone. You will never be alone." She honestly didn't truly know what to say in order to comfort the young girl. What she had claimed was true after all, Misty was gone and she wasn't coming back this time.

"You mustn't let this destroy you, young one." Myrtle said, sadly gazing down at the girl. "You have a heart of fire, don't let it die out now."

"But what's the point?" Angel asked, she sat up and angrily slammed the glass down on the bedside table. "My own personal hell was about Misty leaving me behind and now she's actually gone! This isn't some nightmare I can wake up from." She brought her knees to her chest and began crying once more.

"I'm done." She declared.

"Done?" Cordelia hesitantly asked. "What do you mean?"

"The test. I'm not doing it anymore. I never wanted to be the Supreme anyway."

"That's not how this works, darling." Myrtle said, "Every one of you is a candidate. We need to test all of you to see who it is."

"I'm not doing it!" She shouted, glaring at the older witch.

Cordelia raised her hand to stop Angel. "Okay, dear. That's fine, you don't have to do it."

"Cordelia?!" Myrtle asked incredulously.

"If she doesn't wish to do it, then so it shall be." Cordelia firmly stated. "We will just finish the test with the other girls downstairs."

Myrtle sighed but nodded her head in agreement. She stepped out of the room, leaving the two blonde witches on their own for a moment.

"I am so sorry about your sister, Angel." Cordelia said, her voice thick. "I don't think words can even describe how regretful I am."

Angel sighed, wrapping the black shawl around her shoulders. She laid back down, turning her back to the blind woman. "Yeah, me too."

No more words were exchanged and Cordelia took that as her cue to leave. She met Myrtle in the hall and the two went back downstairs to resume the test for the next Supreme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was maybe only 30 minutes later that someone had burst into Angel's room. She huffed from her place on the bed and turned around, opening her mouth to yell at the intruder to go away.

She stopped short when she noticed it was Kyle, his white undershirt covered in small specks of blood. There were tear tracks down his cheeks and more were threatening to spill from his dark eyes. Queenie was standing in the doorway behind him, looking forlorn.

"What's going on?" Angel asked, looking back and forth between the two.

Kyle rushed to the bed and grabbed the girl's hand, dragging her from her place. "You gotta save her, please!" He pleaded.

"What?"

"It's Zoe." Queenie explained, "She had an accident. I tried to bring her back but I couldn't."

Kyle hauled the young blonde down and out of the house, leading her back towards the greenhouse. Due to the contact the two shared, Angel was able to hear the loud and frantic thoughts of the boy. With this, she was able to gain a better understanding as to what happened to her friend.

The girls were playing a game of tag outside, using their transmutation to make it more interesting, as well as showing another one of the seven wonders. In the middle of their game, Zoe had transmutated and accidentally impaled herself on one of the bars high up on the fence surrounding the property.

The three entered the greenhouse, the other witches of the coven standing around Zoe's body that was placed on the table in the middle of the room.

Madison huffed in irritation, "What is she doing here?"

"I know she can bring her back. She has to." Kyle said, glaring at the actress. He had watched from the doorway how Madison refused to bring Zoe back because it would mean she would continue in the 'competition' for the next Supreme.

"She's not even a part of this!" She shouted, rushed up to the two and attempting to intimidate the smaller girl into leaving. Kyle stepped in front of her, blocking Madison's path.

"It doesn't matter." He seethed, "You won't bring Zoe back even though she's your friend. I know Angel will because she's actually a good person."

The two had a stare-off, both fiery gazes threatening to burn the other. Angel stepped out from behind Kyle's protective stance and approached Zoe's side. The blonde could clearly see the wound where the witch had been impaled and ultimately bled out.

"Does this mean you wish to re-enter?" Myrtle asked.

She shook her head no, "All I want to do is bring Zoe back. I told you already, I'm done."

The others watched as she leaned down over Zoe's head, gently grabbing the girl's cheeks. She pried apart her lips and took a deep breath in, blowing the air into the dead girl's mouth. She stood tall and within a few seconds, Zoe's color returned to her pale pallor and she shot up taking a huge gasp of air. She began coughing furiously, trying to get enough oxygen into her lungs.

Near the entryway, Madison clenched her fist and glared at the remaining swamp witch. She had taken care of the other sister, surely she could do the same for this one. She made her exit, a plan formulating in her head.

Everyone left in the room heard a loud thud and they looked to Angel's limp form. Zoe's eyebrows furrowed in concern for her friend as Kyle ran towards her and wrapped her up in his arms, bringing her close to his chest. 

"You're back! You're back! Don't ever leave me like that again." He whimpered, placing small kisses along his girlfriend's hairline.

"Is she okay?" The newly revived witch asked.

"She'll be alright." Myrtle responded.

"Vitalum Vitalis, when performed correctly, normally causes the user to faint." Cordelia explained, looking in the direction of Angel's body. "Kyle? If you could, please."

For the second time that day, Kyle gathered the small girl into his arms and carried her upstairs to her room, Zoe following closely behind.

"I can't believe she saved my life." Zoe said, tucking the sheets over Angel's body once Kyle had placed her down.

He stood behind his girlfriend and nuzzled against her neck, "I asked her to. She's a good friend, I knew she would do it."

Zoe placed her hands over Kyle's and smiled, "Yeah, she is a good friend."

The two made their exit from the room, allowing Angel to recover in peace. Madison watched from around the corner, waiting until the couple disappeared into their own room. She quietly made her away across the hall and slipped into Angel's room, leaving the door slightly ajar so no one could hear it click shut. She slowly approached the unconscious girl and glared down at her form. She pulled her personal pocket knife from behind her back and spun it in her hand for a moment.

From the minute this child entered the academy, she had been nothing but a thorn in Madison's side. Everyone had paid more attention to her and liked her after having one conversation with the girl.

Well, no more, Madison thought as she climbed onto the bed and straddled the blonde's waist. Without even a second thought, she sliced the knife across Angel's throat. She knew from experience that this would prevent her from calling out for help. Angel's eyes shot open as she began choking on her blood. She attempted to reach up and stop the bleeding from her neck but Madison had pinned down her hands.

"I never liked you." She hissed, leaning in close to Angel's face. "I'm the next Supreme! Not you!" She smirked down at the girl as blood began to trickle out from the corner of her lips.

"Have fun in Hell with your sister." She said, turning the pocket knife in her hand and plunging it deep into Angel's chest. The girl's body lurched up momentarily, her wide, blue eyes focusing on Madison's face. The actress pulled the knife from her chest and wiped the remaining blood on the bed sheets.

She stood there, watching as Angel slowly bled out, the light leaving her eyes. With one final choked rise and fall of her chest, the witch died. What surprised Madison however was the fact that she died with a smile on her face. She looked to her feet and noticed Misty's old shawl laying on the floor. She slipped the pocket knife closed and picked up the material with her clean hand.

She turned and exited the room, quietly closing the door behind her. She smiled in satisfaction, making her way to the nearby bathroom to clean herself of any evidence of the crime she just committed. Sure, they'd know eventually that someone had murdered the blonde, but once Madison was declared Supreme she would just force everyone to forget the swamp witch and move on. 

~~~~

A/N: I realized after writing this that I could've made Angel's murder look like a suicide but let's be real: Madison's extremely impulsive and she isn't smart enough to put that much forethought into her actions- especially when she's angry.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.5K 704 14
Your a witch at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, no one knew your power. You had the ability to make plants grow, because of th...
148K 6K 25
(Y/N) starts her new life at Robichaux's Academy and she meets the incredible Ms. Cordelia Goode. She fell immediately in love with her, the only pro...
4.5K 148 13
❱ http:˚♡love_witch! ˚ˑؘ ✨ ·˚ ─────────────── ❝ I fixed the dead ❞ ─────────────── Georgia Thompson loved the one person she couldn't have. The on...
124K 3.3K 17
❝One never learns how the witch became wicked, or whether that was the right choice for her.❞ [apocalypse]