Passion of a Cold Heart (Tsuk...

By Tesby1006

'Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko'... More

Ch.1 Meeting the team...
Ch. 2 Him....
Ch. 3 Teasing...
Ch. 4 Nosey Friends...
Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...
Ch. 6 🍋 Too Close... 🍋
Ch. 7 Sunlight Through The Window...
Ch. 8 Girl's Night...
Ch. 9 Secrets...
Ch. 10 Ulterior Motives...
Ch. 11 Jealous...
🍋Ch. 12 Can't Resist...🍋
🍋Ch. 13 Early Riser... 🍋
Ch. 14 Claiming...
Ch. 15 Unwanted Attention...
🍋Ch. 16 Reactionary Nature...🍋
Ch. 17 Reflection...
Ch. 18 Insider Info...
Ch. 19 Movie Night....
Ch. 20 Morning Entertainment...
🍋Ch. 21 Let's Play a Game...🍋
Ch. 22 Distraction...
Ch. 23 Operation...
Ch. 24 Tryouts...
Ch. 25 Strategies...
Ch. 26 Brotherly advice...
Ch. 27 Body study...
🍋Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...🍋
Ch. 29 Highs and Lows...
Ch. 30 Nagashima Spa-Land...
Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...
🍋Ch. 33 Moments in time...🍋
Ch. 34 Catalyst...
Ch. 35 Reality Check...
🍋Ch. 36 The last time...🍋
Ch. 37 Avoidance...
Ch. 38 Irony...
Ch. 39 Tipping point...
Ch. 40 Aftermath...
Ch. 41 Too little too late....
Ch. 42 Help me, please...
Ch. 43 IDFC...
Ch. 44 🍋 Again...🍋

🍋Ch. 32 Impatient...🍋

1.6K 44 32
By Tesby1006

The ride to the hotel was pure torture. Having to keep Tsukki from getting you two on an episode of taxi cab confessions took every ounce of willpower you possessed. By the time he dragged you into an empty elevator all resistance had fled your body. Weak and pliable to his desires, you were begging for him. So absorbed in his kissing and touching that you almost didn't hear the doors ding once the elevator reached the eighth floor. Before you can even manage to take a step Tsukki scoops you up throwing you over his shoulder.

"Must you always carry me like a cave man?" You huff, smacking his butt.

"I'm too impatient to wait for your short little legs to carry you to our room, so unless you want me to fuck you in this hallway, you can deal with the way I carry you." Tsukki says as he slides his fingers between your legs pressing it up against your clit as he squeezes your thigh drawing a moan from your lips.

He stops briefly knocking hard on a door in front of him, his hand out expectantly.

Even knowing you two were on your way from the brief text message Tsukki sent Kuroo's still somewhat speechless when he opens the door. "Uhhhh, here's your key?"

"See you in the morning" Tsukki says as he quickly turns walking to the room you're sharing. You just wave goodbye to Kuroo from where your hanging over Tsukki's shoulder. Kuroo waves back shaking his head with a smile, as he closes the door, walking back into his room.

Kuroo can't help but chuckle once he gets back in the room, tossing himself across his bed.

"What's so funny?" Bokuto asks from where he's snuggled into his bed.

"Oh just Tsukki man-handling y/n, carrying her down the hall over his shoulder." Kuroo explains with a snort.

"Oya oya?"

"Oya..."

***

Tsukki quickly unlocks the door walking inside. He grabs the do not disturb sign tossing it on the handle and locking the door before walking to the bed and tossing you on it.

"You have been literally teasing me all day woman..." he grabs your ankle yanking your ass to the edge of the bed. "I swear to god if I could have found a place to bend you over and fuck you without getting caught today, I would have already... multiple times." He growls out, staring down at you like he's the hunter and you're the prey.

"I think you have who was teasing who mixed up there..." you say with a slight laugh then a gasp when he nibbles along your calf after pulling off your shoes, working his way up your body.

"You're excuses will get you no where Pipsqueak. It's too late now, you've made me wait entirely too long for this..." Tsukki says as he kisses along the skin of your stomach.

"If you're so impatient..." you pull his head back to look you in the eyes, "why aren't you inside me already." There's a fire in his eyes at your words. He hooks his fingers into your shorts and panties yanking them from your body.

He leans across you, his hips settled between your thighs, stroking your slit with his fingers, slipping them inside. Your body is fully aroused and soaking wet, his words and actions from the entire commute had acted as a slow burning titillation. He had whispered words of desire and need, of the things he wanted to do to you. Begged you to let him touch you, to give you a taste of what he had in store for you. All of that resistance had lit a fire in your body. It was pleading for his touch.

Tsukki is a master of multi-tasking as he releases his painfully hard erection as he drives his digits forward to massage your insides. His hunger for you has him quickly replacing them with his cock as he slams inside you.

"Oh god!" You gasp in pleasure as your spine bows off the mattress drawing your legs up to rest against his still clothed hips. Something about the fact that he couldn't be bothered to even undress before sliding inside you is incredibly erotic. Tsukki fucks you hard and fast using his standing position off the bed, as leverage to reach inside you in a way he hasn't before.

You reach out grabbing at the air until your fingers grasp onto his shirt pulling him down to kiss him passionately. Your hands snake under his shirt to rake your nails across his back from the immense pleasure cascading through your body. He groans from the sensation but he never falters, rolling his hips with every thrust causing him to groan and swear. You moan and cry out with every delicious inch of him sliding between your folds.

"Fuck baby, you like the way I fuck you, don't you?" He moans out, reaching up to grasp the hair on the back of your head craning your neck backward as he licks and bites down on the sensitive flesh. "Tell me, tell me how good my cock feels inside you. How badly you yearn for it when I'm not inside you."

"Fuck Kei! I'm gonna come, shiiiit, it's so good! God! I need it! I need it so fucking bad!" The pleasure is overwhelming as your climax washes over you in a rush, your core clamping down on his dick as it drives into you over and over. Being well past the point of no return his release is swift and strong, spilling inside you. His body shakes with the force of it, both of you left panting in the midst of your sloppy kisses.

He lifts his upper body away from you but never slipping from your core. He rips his shirt over his head tossing it to the floor then shoves his shorts from his hips. You stare up at him, eyes wide in realization that his cock is still hard as it rests inside your pulsating pussy.

"I'm far from done with you, Pipsqueak" he says grinning down at you with a sadistic smirk, smacking your ass hard then massaging away the sting making you groan. "Let's see how many positions I can fuck you in before you tap out."

"Who says I'm gonna be the one to tap out?" You quip in response with heavy lidded eyes full of lust and want.

"Yeah? You want me to fill this pretty pussy up don't you? You wanna feel my cum dripping down your thighs?" He growls in your ear sending a shiver down your spine.

You feel your insides quiver at his words, you pull him into a kiss. "Quitting talking and show me..."

***

You've lost track of how many orgasms you've had, Tsukki's had at least two so far. His movements are slow and methodical, sweat coating both of your bodies. Your kisses are coupled with heavy breaths, never ceasing despite your need for oxygen. This marathon session has made you ever so thankful for sticking with yoga as part of your exercise routine.

"Oh god... Kei!" You gasp out as he nudges a particularly sensitive spot inside. He drives himself against it a few more times before changing positions once again. Pulling you on top of him. Your thighs quiver and shake every time you rock your hips against him.

"Come on baby, ride my dick. I know you got one more in you." Tsukki coaxes in a seductive tone.

"I can't," you whimper, resting your head against your hands braced on his chest as he grips onto your hips guiding you in your movements "I can't come anymore..."

"What did I tell you last time you told me you couldn't come anymore, Pipsqueak?" He taunts, giving your ass another juicy smack making it jiggle. The memory of him demanding that you come again flashes behind your eyes making your core clench. He lifts your head up by your hair making you meet his eyes. Your mouth is slack and panting your eyes lost in the memory of irresistible pleasure "Yeah that's what I thought... you remember... and even if you don't, your pussy sure as hell does with the way it's squeezing me. If you want me to come baby... You're gonna have to come too."

You nod as you rock your hips faster, closer and closer to that sweet release, your rhythm begins to falter though. Tsukki pulls your body against his, locking his arms around you tightly, holding you in place. Planting his feet on the bed he drills into from below. He forces you quickly over the edge of agonizing pleasure. You're walls squeezing him, drawing out his own release. Laying in each others arms basking in your shared nirvana. He holds you tight as your body trembles in pleasurable exhaustion.

"You wanna take a bath?" Tsukki asks in the silence of post coital bliss.

"Mmm yeah, a bath sounds really nice. I don't know if I can move though. Can you move?" Your voice comes out with a quiet and dreamlike quality.

Tsukki let's out a small chuckle running his fingers through your hair as your head rests on his chest. "You do have a point there Pipsqueak." He admits as he lifts his head, placing a small kiss in your hair. "Give me a minute or two though and I should be able to move again."

You just quietly nod in response.

***

With the warm bath ready Tsukki heads back to where you are laying face down on the bed. He lightly drags his fingers over the skin of your back leaving goosebumps in their wake. You turn your face towards him with a sleepy smile.

"The bath's ready... you gonna be able to get up shortstuff?" He can't help but snicker at your impersonation of a puddle of goo.

"Mmhmm, you just keep laughing Kei... it's not my fault you decided to bend me into a pretzel."
Your response makes Tsukki chuckle loudly.

"What's so funny?"

"Just your choice of words... the position I put you in that had you moaning the loudest is actually called the pretzel."

"Shut up.... You're lying, it is not..." you say as you sit up, moving to the edge of the bed.

"Google it if you don't believe me," he starts laughing even harder. "Oh and you're gonna hate me for this one but... it's actually a position for shorter people that have taller partners."

You stare at him, jaw dropped. "Leave it to you to use a sex position as a short joke... you are the worst!" You pinch his side.

He flinches away laughing more. "That's not what you said when I had you coming in that position." He grabs your wrist to pull you up from the bed. "Come on, before the water starts to get cold."

You walk unsteadily to the bathroom. Tsukki steps in the tub first then holds you steady as you step over the side as well. He sinks into the water spreading his legs for you to settle between them, leaning against his chest. "Mmm this feels nice."

"Yeah..." Tsukki responds quietly enjoying the way your body rests peacefully against his.

"I had a lot of fun today."

"Me too..." He distractingly traces his wet fingertips along your skin pressing a soft kiss to your shoulder. His desire to share physical affection with you is still there though not innately sexual.

You attempt to fix your mess of hair haphazardly tied on top of your head eventually too tired to fuss with it any further, giving up and sinking into the water further. Tsukki chuckles quietly at your pathetic attempt, adorable as it was. He grabs the hair tie holding it all together giving it a tug until your hair tumbles down. He shushes your immediate protest by combing his fingers through your hair in a massaging motion on your scalp.

"Mmmm, damn this is almost as good as sex..." you groan. Tsukki snorts, your hair had been tied up all day so it's not surprising what he's doing feels good. "You're spoiling me Kei... you feeling alright." You quietly jest while groaning at his ministrations.

"Do you want me to stop?" He warns

"Noooo..." you pout

"Then stop talking." You smile softly relaxing against him as he continues massaging your scalp, slowly working his way down to you neck then shoulders. He doesn't want to discuss the feelings bouncing around in his head, not until they make sense to him. What makes you so different? Why you make him want to try, as scary as it all is? His brother's advice mixed in with everything else, that he needs to figure it out sooner rather than later. Was today what it would be like if you actually started dating?

You weren't any different than you always were... if anything you were happy and maybe more playful. If he's being honest with himself today was amazing and he actually enjoyed everything you guys did today. The ever present voice running the numbers of risk in getting hurt has been thankfully quiet. Maybe... maybe being with you would be okay... maybe it's okay to take that risk... if it's with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww our salty boy is really just afraid of getting hurt... 🦖🦖🦖 scary feelings...

Next chapter will be out in about a week, I've managed to catch a stupid cold and I'm miserable 🤧

Till next time Tsukki Simps!!! 🖤🧡🖤🧡🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 209 15
Smutty times with the Haikyu!! boys! Also, I would love it if you share feedback on my story, so I can know if I need to improve. Enjoy! DISCLAIMER:...
76.6K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...
774 40 7
►"You're telling me you're not into me?" "Exactly." "Hmm, really? Then why is your body telling me otherwise?" ⮱ In Tokyo's lively streets, Y/N...
135K 2.6K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...