Passion of a Cold Heart (Tsuk...

By Tesby1006

'Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko'... More

Ch.1 Meeting the team...
Ch. 2 Him....
Ch. 3 Teasing...
Ch. 4 Nosey Friends...
Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...
Ch. 6 ๐Ÿ‹ Too Close... ๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 7 Sunlight Through The Window...
Ch. 8 Girl's Night...
Ch. 9 Secrets...
Ch. 10 Ulterior Motives...
Ch. 11 Jealous...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 12 Can't Resist...๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 13 Early Riser... ๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 14 Claiming...
Ch. 15 Unwanted Attention...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 16 Reactionary Nature...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 17 Reflection...
Ch. 18 Insider Info...
Ch. 19 Movie Night....
Ch. 20 Morning Entertainment...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 21 Let's Play a Game...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 22 Distraction...
Ch. 23 Operation...
Ch. 24 Tryouts...
Ch. 25 Strategies...
Ch. 26 Brotherly advice...
Ch. 27 Body study...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 29 Highs and Lows...
Ch. 30 Nagashima Spa-Land...
Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 32 Impatient...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 34 Catalyst...
Ch. 35 Reality Check...
๐Ÿ‹Ch. 36 The last time...๐Ÿ‹
Ch. 37 Avoidance...
Ch. 38 Irony...
Ch. 39 Tipping point...
Ch. 40 Aftermath...
Ch. 41 Too little too late....
Ch. 42 Help me, please...
Ch. 43 IDFC...
Ch. 44 ๐Ÿ‹ Again...๐Ÿ‹

๐Ÿ‹Ch. 33 Moments in time...๐Ÿ‹

1.3K 35 26
By Tesby1006

When Kuroo knocks on the hotel room door the next morning, neither you or Tsukki are pleased about having to wake up. After the bath last night sleep came quickly. Wrapped in his embrace, the scent of his skin, the last thing you want is to end this peaceful tranquility you've found. Your mind toys with thoughts of this being how you want to wake up every morning. Being so close, being held by his arms brings a warmth inside your chest.

'Dammit, I knew this was going to happen... I'm in love with him... I Love Him...'

Try as you might to just live in the moment there was no fighting it any longer, no denying the feelings inside that have grown and blossomed inside you. If it had just stayed the playful, teasing, fun sex that you guys had engaged in the beginning you had foolishly believed you could keep any sort of feelings in check. But something had changed, you are unsure of the catalyst or when exactly you had hit the point of no return but it happened.

Tsukki had been different this trip. He had always been playfully passionate with you, you want to describe it as loving but you're too afraid to attach that word to his actions currently. You couldn't quite put your finger on it; his behavior was definitely more of something than how he normally is. Maybe it would be okay to feel something for him... Maybe he was feeling something too??? Hearing a second knock to the door and then Kuroo's voice you knew you needed to get up.

"Oi! Come on you little nympho's! Time to get up so we can go!" Kuroo raises his voice so you can hear him through the door.

You sit up in the bed, sheets spilling from your naked body to pool at your waist. You reach out running your fingers through Tsukki's hair to gently wake him up.

"Kei.... Kei... we need to get up... Kuroo's banging on the door that it's time to go..." you say in a soft voice.

Tsukki groans wrapping his arms around your waist attempting to bury his face in your lap. "Five more minutes..." he says. The vibration of his voice muffled in your lap tickles making you laugh softly.

"As much as I would love another five minutes too, I don't think Kuroo is going to let us." You reason.

You hear voices talking on the other side of the door. The other voice sounding like Bokuto. "Bokuto got a copy of the key to your room... if you don't get up I'm coming in there with a bucket of ice..." Kuroo threatens.

This time Tsukki hears, with a groan he sits up. "Fuck fine.. We're up... quit with your shitty threats. We're getting dressed now."

"Finally! Not my fault you guys stayed up all hours of the night banging. You knew we needed to get on the road." Kuroo's voice is playful and teasing with a fake tone of exacerbation. "Bo and I are heading down to take the bags to the car. You better be down stairs in the next ten minutes. You know how I loathe traffic with every fiber of my being, Tsukki"

"Yeah yeah..." Tsukki responds. He turns towards you doing the exact opposite of what Kuroo said to do. Wrapping his arms around your body and pinning you to the bed once again drawing a startled yelp from you.

Tsukki buries his face in your neck running his nose back and forth across it. His naked chest pressed against yours, mumbling his complaints against your skin like a spoiled child. "Damn Kuroo waking us up... damn Bo for having an extra key to the room... wanted to sleep longer... wanted to fuck you again this morning..."

The last complaint causing a small snort like giggle from you. "You didn't get enough last night?"

Tsukki pulls back meeting your eyes, "No..." the tone he says it with implies the unspoken 'duh, of course not'.

You can't help but giggle a little at how adorable his pouting face is. You reach out cupping his face using your thumbs on the edges of him mouth to pull his face out of the frown. "Stop pouting, you'll survive not getting morning sex. You've gone plenty of times without. Besides Kuroo's right... it's gonna be a long drive back and if we get stuck in traffic during the busy hours it's gonna be even longer."

Tsukki dramatically throws himself to his back pulling an arm over his eyes. "I'm a failure! I have utterly failed in my abilities to seduce you, whatever will this poor incubus do with out his life's sustenance. This beautiful woman denies him at ever turn! Ohhh No!!!"

You giggle at his acting, if you're being honest with yourself you had been looking forward to morning sex as well. It would seem Tsukki's insatiable sex drive has rubbed off on you, or maybe it's just sex with him. You don't ever remember being turned as much as you are with him or as often.

Looking over at Tsukki with his arm still over his eyes, a devious idea springing to mind. Caving to your internal desires, you sit up and climb on top of him straddling his hips. You're not surprised to find him semi-hard already as you slide you wet core over him. The fact that you both went to bed completely naked making your surprise attack all that more effective.

Your surprise actions have their intended effect of shocking him. He did not expect you to give in to his playful teasing, fully expecting to have to talk his erection down so you both could get ready to leave. He had been in the process of doing exactly that when you climbed on top of him. He groans as his erection begins to awaken full force once again as you rock your wet heat back and forth against him. "Fuck, y/n I thought you said we had to go. Please don't tease me baby."

"I'm definitely not teasing you..." you rock your hips forward as you grasp his cock tilting it up to meet your entrance and begin sliding down it. "We have to be downstairs in ten minutes according to Kuroo..." you moan softly, his girth stretching you deliciously as he settles inside you balls deep. "We have to make this quick..." you lean forward and whisper into his ear "so show me what you can do Daddy."

Tsukki grips down hard on your hips at your words. He would never have guessed that he would have a daddy kink. Maybe it was just because it was you. He didn't know for sure but hearing you call him daddy in that aroused tone made his cock twitch and his desire to fuck you into next Tuesday hit him hard.

You sit up looking down on him with a seductive smile and roll your hips, lifting yourself all the way up until just his tip was inside you hovering there for a moment then letting gravity take hold dropping back down quickly. You do this a couple more times, testing Tsukki's patience before he finally snaps, flipping you onto your back. "You're such a little fucking brat. Calling me daddy like some lewd little whore huh?" He grabs your hips pulling them up to meet his thrusts. "You want daddy to abuse this naughty little cunt fast and hard, don't you? You want daddy to show you what he can do?" You meet his eyes as you gasp and moan with how hard he's fucking you. His words causing another gush of arousal to seep from your core.

"YES! Pleasssse!" You whine out feeling your climax surging forward fast.

"Please what?" He challenges in a deep growl pounding into you. "Better tell me fast baby, ten minutes isn't a lot of time, wouldn't want to make Kuroo mad now would we." He taunts purposely pacing his thrusts so as not to push you over the edge.

"Please Kei, please fuck me, make me come." You whimper.

"Mmm so close but no...say it again... I wanna hear you say it again" he teases.

You moan as his cock strokes along your sensitive walls, knowing exactly what he wants to hear, you plead "Please daddy, please make me come. Fuck me hard daddy... pleasssse!"

He smiles down at you folding your legs up so he can hit deeper and harder. His thrusts speed up knowing exactly what you both need to reach heaven. Right as he feels your core begin to clamp down on him he grabs your neck pulling you in and kissing you hard. His thrusts stagger and lose rhythm as he loses himself inside you. A shiver runs down his spine from the sensation of coming so hard. He rests his forehead against yours as you both attempt to catch your breath. You both smile and laugh quietly, bodies still connected in the most intimate of ways.

"We really should probably get moving now." You laugh. "I'm pretty positive it's been more than ten minutes."

Tsukki snorts in response, "yeah you're right but still..." he pulls back looking at his seed spilling from your core as his soften dick slips from inside you. "Fuck that's so hot..."

"Keeeei..." you whine feeling a little awkward having him just stare at your womanhood like that.

"Alright alright, just stay their for a second." He runs to the bathroom returning with a warm wet washcloth. He ignores you when you reach out for it, opting to clean you up himself.

"Kei, I can do that myself you know." He just shakes his head focused intently on cleaning you up. He grabs one of your legs behind the knee pushing it up and out, spreading you wide. His actions while embarrassing are done with the utmost care, cleaning away any external evidence that he just came inside you. When he's done he leans down and kisses you softly. "Thank you, Kei."

"You're welcome" He places one more kiss on your lips before he pulls away.

After you both separate you quickly scramble to get dressed and out the door before Kuroo came to look for you two once again.

***

Kuroo sits in the driver's seat impatiently drumming his fingers. He huffs in slight annoyance once again as he looks at the time. It's been ten minutes and he's still waiting. "Come on you two, ten minutes is plenty of time for you to have been down here by now..."

"I bet you, ¥1000 they're banging again..." Bokuto jokes.

"They literally had to have had sex all night long with how long it took me to wake them up, you honestly think they're doing it again?" Kuroo questions.

"I'm telling ya, I bet you ¥1000 that's why they aren't down here yet."

"Alright, bet." Kuroo responds just as you and Tsukki appear through the doors heading for the car. You both hop into the car getting buckled in as Kuroo speaks. "Finally... what took you guys so long?"

As soon as the blush begins to flare across you face, Bokuto laughs "Pay up Kuroo. You lost!"

Tsukki shakes his head knowing full well what they were betting about and why you now had your beet red face hidden behind him. Kuroo grumbles pulling his wallet out and flinging a couple bills at Bokuto telling him to shut up, causing Bokuto to laugh even more.

"Bro honestly I'm shocked you even bet against it, how do you not remember that you used to be the exact same way when..." Bokuto immediately stops talking once he sees the pained expression flit across Kuroo's face. Bokuto looks sad for a moment realizing his blunder mouthing a silent apology so as not to draw any further attention. Kuroo shakes his head and quickly schools his features smiling a smile that doesn't reach his eyes, not wanting to bring everyone down with the sour emotions bubbling beneath the surface.

"Alright, let's hit the road. Sooner we all get home the sooner we can all relax." Kuroo says pulling away from the hotel.

The drive home is quiet, thankfully the traffic was light even with leaving a little bit later than Kuroo had originally planned. Getting closer to home Bokuto perks up, remembering something. "Hey are you guys going to the festival next weekend, one last hurrah before starting back to school?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what the girls were telling me about, they were telling me we should go. That's why we're planning on going shopping tomorrow." You turned to Tsukki in silent question.

"I had planned on going but I start my internship tomorrow and I'm scheduled for that day as well." at your saddened expression he quickly adds "I can meet you there after I get done though, at least I can enjoy the last of it before everything shuts down."

"Yeah, that would be great. Just call me when you are on your way and we can meet up."

"Sure... what about you Kuroo? Are you going this year?" Tsukki inquires trying to pull Kuroo out of his mood fueled by his memories of Gemma.

Kuroo sighs, "As much as I would love to, sadly I'll be in Tokyo for the next two weeks. VBA stuff..."

"Aww that's a bummer..." you say. "Well I hope everything you have to do in Tokyo goes well."

"I'm sure it will, I'm gonna go hang out with some of Nekoma's old team while I'm out there. It's been a bit since I've seen some of them, so at least that will be nice."

***

After a quick goodbye to Tsukki after Kuroo dropped off, you head inside feeling giddy and excited to share everything that happened with the girls tomorrow.

Tsukki on the other hand had numerous thoughts bouncing around his head. Him and Bokuto could see the potential mood storm brewing in Kuroo. It's been a while since one of these has happened, but at the same time Tsukki was also feeling the high of the trip he had with you. Inside he truly regrets his angry outburst he had at Kuroo about this trip. He hadn't expected something so simple to cause such a emotional shift in his relationship with you. Just the fact alone that he's started referring to what you two have going on as a relationship of sorts in his head is very telling to him.

Arriving home everyone grabbed their bags from the car and headed in. Kuroo still kinda quiet just heads in without a word. Before he can head upstairs though Tsukki takes this moment to speak his mind instead of hiding behind his salty attitude like he usually does. "Hey Kuroo..." Kuroo turns around having paused on the bottom step to the stairs. "I just wanted to say thank you."

Kuroo looks at him confused, "For what?"

"For planning this trip, for driving us all out there and back. I know I was an asshole about it before but... I'm really happy I went and got to spend this time with Y/n. I know you said it wasn't your intention and that you wouldn't meddle anymore but I guess I'm just trying to say thank you for meddling this time. I think I finally understand what I'm feeling..."

By Kuroo's expression it's clear Tsukki's words weren't expected at all and it seems to have lifted the shroud of his sour mood for the most part. Kuroo smiles the first real smile since Bokuto's word vomit moment. "Yeah, of course. Think nothing of it Tsukki-poo. I'll always have your back."

"Ugh don't ruin it with that stupid nickname..." Tsukki groans making Kuroo laugh. "That's it I take it back..."

"Too late, you can't take it back you salty pain in the ass... you already said it" Kuroo jokes as he heads upstairs. "Geez, kids these days, no respect... no respect at all for all the hard work their elders put in."

"You're not even that old Kuroo!" Tsukki grumbles but still smiles as Bokuto pats him on the shoulder in appreciation for helping him correct his mistake. Tsukki carries his bag up to his room tossing himself on the bed to stretch and relax after being cramped in the back seat of a car for two hours. He takes glasses off then tugs his headphones over his ears to listen to some music, lost in his thoughts as to how exactly he wants to proceed with you from here on out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So very thankful to be feel back to normal again. Thank you everyone for being patient while I got better.

For anyone wondering that may not have realized yet. These little Kuroo moments are foreshadowing for my friend jedgica ... She will begin dropping chapters for her Kuroo x oc story once my story reaches it's main story conclusion. I hope you all show her all the love and read her story as well. 🧡🖤🧡🖤

Sooo, Tsukki finally recognizes his feelings for us ☺️... took him long enough right??? Lol  It's okay Tsukki we still love you Dino-boy. 🦖🦖🦖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.4K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots ๐Ÿ”žยกsmut! you have been warned! โš ๏ธยกangst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) โœจยกfl...
8.7K 66 15
Smutty times with the Haikyu!! boys! Also, I would love it if you share feedback on my story, so I can know if I need to improve. Enjoy! DISCLAIMER:...
257 32 6
โ–บ"You're telling me you're not into me?" "Exactly." "Hmm, really? Then why is your body telling me otherwise?" โฎฑ In Tokyo's lively streets, Y/N...
76.1K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...