Nafrat~ऐ~ishq

Door fictionsbyv

~Introduction ~ The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard but felt wit... Meer

~New beginnings ~
~Tears and fights ~
~Taking sides ~
~ Flashback ~
~ Caring? ~
~ Is this love or hate ~
~ past a nightmare 1~
~ past a nightmare 2~
~ past a nightmare 3~
~ Easily broken ~
~ Funny banter ~
~ Everything has changed ~
~ Reunion or seaperation~
~ tears and tears ~
~~ Truth ~~
~~ the boy broke ~~
~~ Crying ~~
~ is he alright? ~
~ Will they reunite? ~
~ Are they coming close ?
~ Oops ~
~ Beauty ~
~ Happy birthday sanket!! 🥳 ~
~ Aashna's surprise ~
~They finally met ~
~roll back the happy times ~
~Together forever ~
" Is he fine ? "
~ We are on a mission ~
~ Where is tk ? ~
~Will they tell him the truth? ~
~ Cops around ~
~ The truth ~
~love is in the air ~
~ Why is she worried? ~
~Sanket's surprise ~
~ What just happened ? ~
~ she can't lose him ~
~ Rehaan out of the locker ? ~
~ Is sanket alive ? ~
~ He completes her ~
~ I love you , my love ~

~ they are coming closer ~

526 17 0
Door fictionsbyv

Aashna stood up and was about to leave for the kitchen when.....

Aashna's pov- i was about to leave when i felt a tight grip over my hand and when i was about to turn the person back hugged me , i am addicted to this touch !!! He slowly ran his fingers from my waist to my face , settling my hair strands behind my ears and came more closer , i could feel his breath on my neck , it sent down shivers to my body till he whispered- " i can never ever thank you enough for bringing everything back , i ....i have hurted you the most and i deserve all your hatred , but please don't ever leave me !!! I was about to tell you the truth today itself but the witness ran away , i am sorry , i couldn't gather the evidence !! I am sorry please dont leave me I'll diee......." that's when i turned and pulled him into a hug and spoke !
Aashna- shhh... never ever say that line again , you are going nowhere!!! I am always with you and about the truth .... i know it all now !!
Sanket parts the hug and gave a confused look !!
Sanket- who told you the truth ?
Aashna- mnv and unns ! I know everything now sanket !! I am sorry that yoy have to deal with all this alone , but now i am here with you ! We'll fight thus together !!
Sanket- you are so strong and understanding!! Touchwood i am blessed with the best !!
Aashna- but.......!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20.3K 812 77
~ GONE WITH THE WIND ~ Death ends a life , but not a relationship !! Death leaves a heartbreak no one can seal , love leaves a memory no one can stea...
42.4K 1.7K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
127K 11.6K 52
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...
23.8K 913 45
maybe love?! Is a story of two main leads :- Aashna Hegde and Sanket Mehta!! Story of two people who are opposite to each other!! Will their hate tu...