Nafrat~ऐ~ishq

By fictionsbyv

~Introduction ~ The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard but felt wit... More

~New beginnings ~
~Tears and fights ~
~Taking sides ~
~ Flashback ~
~ Caring? ~
~ Is this love or hate ~
~ past a nightmare 1~
~ past a nightmare 2~
~ Easily broken ~
~ Funny banter ~
~ Everything has changed ~
~ Reunion or seaperation~
~ tears and tears ~
~~ Truth ~~
~~ the boy broke ~~
~~ Crying ~~
~ is he alright? ~
~ Will they reunite? ~
~ Are they coming close ?
~ Oops ~
~ Beauty ~
~ Happy birthday sanket!! 🥳 ~
~ Aashna's surprise ~
~They finally met ~
~roll back the happy times ~
~ they are coming closer ~
~Together forever ~
" Is he fine ? "
~ We are on a mission ~
~ Where is tk ? ~
~Will they tell him the truth? ~
~ Cops around ~
~ The truth ~
~love is in the air ~
~ Why is she worried? ~
~Sanket's surprise ~
~ What just happened ? ~
~ she can't lose him ~
~ Rehaan out of the locker ? ~
~ Is sanket alive ? ~
~ He completes her ~
~ I love you , my love ~

~ past a nightmare 3~

578 22 0
By fictionsbyv

Sanket- aashna !

Sanket's pov- although now it's over between us but i still love her ! I can't see her like this ! I quickly took her to our room and tried to wake her up by sprinkling water , soon she woke up and seeing me around she pushed me hard and that was obvious!! She started screaming and breaking things i couldn't find another way to stop her so i pressed my lips on hers and kissed her !! It depicted how heartbroken we both were ! At a point i stopped and looked into her eyes !! That pain can't be described in words !! Red and teary eyes ! In no time i again kissed her this time a more passionate one as i knew after this it's never gonna happen again ! We parted as our breath stopped ! Then we both went to sleep !!

These 6 days were the toughest for these 6 people! Although tk is still dating ashi , he doesn't know what has happened between AASAN and ashi has promised aashna that she will never tell tk the truth !! Tk , sanku and aashna are the ones who knew what happened between unnati and manav on the 4th day of the trip !! ( you'll get to know it soon )

After tonights incident aashna never talked to unnav !!

Lets come back to the present times where aashna and sanket are sleeping in the guest room !!

( this  whole past ~ a nightmare is aashna's current dream )
Aashna- nooooo !!! Noooooo ( she woke up and started screaming )
( when she was at her house , ashi used to calm her down )
Sanket woke up in alarm !
Sanket-.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.7K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
7.2K 565 22
Two Hearts, One connection~Love What a beautiful line!! And what a beautiful duo-AaSan to justify that!!🌚🌝 Arranged Marriage turns out beautiful wh...
71.7K 3.3K 58
What happens when Sanket Singhania, a mysterious person meets Aashna Shekhawat a simple yet smart and bold girl? Not your typical teen love story, b...
279K 16.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...