๐’Ÿ๐ธ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐’ด

By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

Arabella Diaz 20 year old woman, forced into the marriage between her and a ruthless Mafia leader Mateo Salva... More

Aesthetic
1 | What
2 | Mr. Mystery
3 | Rule Book
4 | Confidence
5 | No Secrets, No Lies
6 | Control
7 | Seriously
8 | I'm Sorry
9 | Scared
10 | The Best I've Ever Had
11 | Initiation
12 | Party
13 | They Killed Her
14 | Fuck It
15 | Let Me Paint You
16 | Dancing At 3 Am
17 | Silent Treatment
18 | Mark Her Ass
19 | Misplaced Wedding Ring
20 | Make Up
21 | Mr. Salvatore's Slut
22 | Mrs. Salvatore's Little Bitch
23 | What Is Happening To Me
24 | Just Know I Love You
25 | New York
26 | Bad Mood
27 | Meet The Sisters
28 | Jealousy
29 | Like Old Times
30 | Drunk Club
31 | Back In Time
32 | Back Home
Author's Note
33 | First Day
Author's Note
34 | Run
35 | Capture
36 | Arms
37 | Tears
38 | Apologizes
39 | Engraved
40 | Touched
41 | Surprise

Prologue

26.6K 325 152
By WereGonnaDieAnyWays

I was happy. Me and my boyfriend were about to hit our third years soon. Me and my siblings get along great. Parents are a different situation but I know they care about me in the end.

"I'm getting late, I'm going." I worked part time at a coffee shop in the centre where all the fun is.

People love getting their coffee's from here. It was one of the most successful coffee shops in the area.

My parents aren't considered poor but we wouldn't go ahead of our selves to be called rich either.

I begged my mom to let me work. She never wanted to me since she thought I would be growing up too fast.

Once she finally agreed I practically got the job at the shop immediately. I got so excited, I felt like I could finally fend for myself.

Me and my father weren't exactly close. He was the 'I only want a son' type of guy. He wouldn't speak to me unless he wanted something from me.

His drinking problems have gotten worse by the weeks. One night I heard him yelling and throwing things from across the house.

My siblings ran into my room. We were all afraid. We'd always looked up to our father as a man we could trust, but the moment we saw the subtle bruise on her cheek. I knew my father was not a good man. 

But she wants to better him, so every time he messes up, she forgives him. I want to tell her to stop, but we don't talk much either. She's always preferred Katie over me, but I don't mind.

But today is a new day, no need to dwell on past events. She's fine, I'm fine, we're all fine.

We had a total of 2 cars. One was only for my fathers to use, and then there was another that anyone else could use.

Katie was the youngest and Rufus was the oldest. So only me, Rufus and mom could drive it technically.

I got in the car and drove off to King's Hot Coffee. I always laugh at the name. I think it's supposed to have some sort of special meaning behind it but it still make me laugh.

I pulled into the parking lot of café and parked at my usual spot. The breezy wind hit my face as I walked towards the entrance of the place.

I walked in and my boss Jeremy came up to me with his million dollar smile.

"Good morning boss."

"How are you feeling baby?" Did I mention he was my boyfriend?

"Better." Yesterday I thought I had cold since everything I ate kept coming out. Turns out it was just a bad stomach. But I'm good now. 

"Alright then, off you go. If I'm feeling nice, I might let you have extra time for your break." He smirked and leaned in to kiss me. I gave him a quick peck a pulled away. He handed me my work apron which was just a normal black one with white cursive writing saying King's Hot Coffee.

I quickly put it on and went behind the counter. I hated making the drinks so I worked as a cashier. People make some weird request and I don't want to have to deal with that. 

I put a smile on my face and began taking orders from the nice costumers that would come in ever so often.

When I first started working here, me and Jeremy became good friends at first. Then he asked me out, and we've been together even since. We'll be together for 3 years in a couple of weeks. We do something special for each other, every time. 

"Excuse me?" A deep voice in front of me pulled me out of my daze. I looked up at the voice and shifted in my place.

A man dressed in a black suit shirt and black slacks stood in front of me with his hands in his pockets. Through his pockets, I could see the tattoo's piercing through his skin and headed into his shirt sleeves.

His hair was slicked back with the perfect amount of gel and had the best tan shown from the slightest bit of chest he was showing.

His jaw was sharp and he had light stumble along his lower face, he had huge muscles ripping against the fabric of his clothes.

His eyes were green as if they were gems. His hair was a jet black, and he wore a teakwood perfume. Behind him stood two men dressed in some what the same outfit by the door. Like his bodyguards or something.

I realized I'd been starring so I cleared my throat and smiled at him.

"What can I get you?"

~•~•~

Mateo's POV:

Content: Torture

"WHERE ARE THEY." I yelled at the man in front, tied, looking half unconscious.

"I-I don't know."

"Bring me the pliers." The mans eyes widened as one of my men handed me the black pliers with dried blood from previous altercations.

"Please Mateo, I swear I don't know."

"I'd get talking, anything you know, TELL ME." I yelled in the mans face and he turned it to the side.

"Please, I don't-" I took the bloody pliers and put it to his fingers removing his index fingers nail.

He screamed in agony, I continued slowly removing the nails until he was left with only one normal hand.

His hands were bloody and he hung his head low not being able to carry it from the pain.

"TALK, I won't give you another chance." I waited and he lifted his head.

"All I know is that the Russians are planning something. Not just anything. They been planning it for years. They don't just tell everyone. Only the inside circle." He dropped his head.

"Who are they."

"His right and left hand men." I smack the side of his head and grip his hair tightly.

"What the fuck are their names." He was testing my patience.

"Harry and Deuce. They're the brothers of the Herrington family."

With the information that I got I moved away from him and walked towards the door.

"Finish him off. Send different parts of his body to each warehouse we have of theirs." Without listening for any replies I left the warehouse.

Fuck I need a coffee.

We went to the local coffee shop with the stupid ass name King's Hot Coffee.

Dyiore Dalton and Antonio Giovanni stood beside me as two other men stood by the door. I walked up to the cashier.

"Excuse me." She looked at me and stared and I shamelessly did the same.

Her hair was light brown and it ran over her shoulder and down her spine. She stood tall, not a imperfection in sight. Her lips were reddish pink lips that were plump, maybe swollen slightly, but definitely plump.

Her body was slim, slightly curving. I didn't give a fuck about the way a woman's body looked, but hers. It was hot. She wasn't too tall, I doubt she'd be able to stand past my shoulder. 

She was nonetheless beautiful, the prettiest I've seen. When she finished checking me out, I stopped checking her out.

"What can I get you?" She looked nervous but tried to cover it up. 

"What would you recommend?" She gulped and looked outside.

"A coffee." It took a lot in my will power to not laugh or smile. I'm not the type to laugh or smile at stupid comments, but I'm not sure why, this made me want to chuckle.

"What type." I decided to play a little more. She looked at me and smiled lightly.

"A cold brew." Her random confidence made a small smile appear on my face.

"Not a fan." She dropped her shoulders then brought them back up saying something else.

"Iced coffee." I don't come here often most of the times I'll have someone come get it for me. There were random times I would come but I've never seen her.

"A iced coffee it is." She smiled and taped something cash register.

She handed me a receipt and I paid with a $10 tip. 

"Sir, would you like change for this?" She said just was I was about to walk away.

"Keep it." She opened her mouth showing that she realized what I meant. Not a second later I see her put the money in the donation box. It only had the money she put in it.

I took a seat closest to the cashier waiting to the coffee.

"Boss, it's your father." He handed me the phone, I dismissed the man and put the phone to my ear.

"What?"

"Meet me in my office in 10 minutes I have something to share with you." He didn't let me answer and cut the phone. I slide the phone across the table but a small hand was there to stop it right before it fell.

Her, she put the phone back in front of me and gave me the clear plastic cup of coffee.

She went back to behind the counter while I sat there grinning at the coffee.

"What's wrong M?" Dyiore smirked as he took a seat in front of me while Antonio took the one beside me.

Dyiore took the coffee from me and took a large sip from it. I snatched my coffee back and gave him the finger.

"Don't touch my shit." They looked at each other and then back at me.

"I'm gonna get my own." Dyiore got in the line and ordered him and Antonio a coffee. The exact same thing.

"What's with the face?" Antonio questioned at the glare.

"My dad wants me at his office."

"So you going."

"Let's see what see what the dip shit's got to say." I got up and went for the door.

Before I walked out I looked at the cashier but she was already looking at me.

"Pleasure meeting you Arabella." Her eyes widened and I left.

I'm not a stalker, it said it on the name tag. But it was gonna be funny making her think so.

~•~•~

This is the first chapter of my new story, if you guys haven't already check out my other stories.

Hope you guys liked the chapter I'll be updating mostly the Forever Mine story. So you should go read that in the mean time.

Sincerely, A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 10.5K 64
๊จ„the mob boss and his maid๊จ„ โ€ขโ€ข "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
12M 363K 38
__โค๏ธŽ The Maid and the Mafia King โค๏ธŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
3.9M 80.6K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
296K 4.5K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...