Point Of View | Lando Norris

By norrisxmount

š—œ š˜„š—®š—»š—»š—® š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š—ŗš—² (š—¼š—¼š—µ) š—§š—µš—² š˜„š—®š˜† š˜š—µš—®š˜ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š—ŗš—² (š—¼š—¼š—µ) š—¢š—¼š—µ, š—³š—¼š—æ š—®š—¹... More

Characters
Introduction
Social
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Thank You.

26.

5.6K 122 5
By norrisxmount

Friday, 31 December 2021.

Lando had decided that new years was also an important date for the couple. It didn't matter if Chloe thought it made no sense, for him it did and that's what mattered. 

It wasn't a date he wanted them to exchange gifts, it was more of a date he wanted them to spend together, if depended on him, they would every year for the rest of their lives. 

But he couldn't exactly get down on the knee with less than a year of dating, he knew that, and he also knew if he did his girlfriend would literally bring sense into him. 

She's done it before. 

- Give me a good reason why we shouldn't get married? - He asked almost annoyed after getting his fifth podium of the season in her home country, Australia. 

- Because we're 22 Norris. And we haven't even had our first year anniversary - She sighed while the boy kept a annoyed and hurt look on his face

- So, what? You need to test the waters with me for longer? You don't love me enough to spend the rest of your life with me? Good to know. - The boy said annoyed before turning around to the blonde making her sigh.

The couple haven't had a fight in a long time, whenever they did it was normally over what to watch or eat on television. Never marriage. 

- Lan, is not that and you know it. - She sighed seating in front of him - Today is November 21st, I'm pretty sure this date last year I was in Perth buying plane tickets to Abu Dhabi and that trip gave me the best thing I could've asked for. And that's you. 

"I just genuinely don't think we're at the time of our life to get married. You travel around the world for racing and so do I, which by the way, I was going to surprise you later on but I'm sticking with McLaren and Daniel for the next seasons."

"I want to be with you. I want to be close to you. I don't have the passion for Formula 1 that you guys do, if it didn't have you in the middle I'm pretty sure I'd have said goodbye to Daniel at the end of this season."

"I want us to get married, I want us to be together for a long time. I don't know if this thought came because your brother just had a baby and is engaged, but love, we have our own time. And it's not because we're not married on paper that we're not endgame. That we're not going to last. If depends on me, you're stuck with me till the grave." - Chloe said looking into his eyes seeing him open the smile she loved so much 

- I'm sorry I overreacted. I guess just don't like the idea people give in our comments that we're not lasting - He sighed - Plus seeing my brother and Carlos engaged didn't help. 

- We'll be engaged in no time babe, just not now. For now we'll be the weird couple that people complain about - She chuckled making him to the same before pulling her into his lap and starting a kiss 

- You know... For what I remember none of us are on the boat of sex after marriage, right? - He smirked to her 

- Absolutely not. 

But that was one thing she couldn't take out of his mind and it was their new year destination. 

Both families had decided after another holiday in Australia that they would like to spend that time of the year together, it made sense for them, specially since the couple was going to be.

Lando knew about it and that was why he planned an entire trip behind Chloe's back. As much as he wanted to be in Abu Dhabi just for the sake of being cheesy and bring memories back, he chose not to. 

They were in Abu Dhabi weeks before the last day of the year, he felt like they deserved something better. Chloe deserved something better. And he knew she wanted to go to Mexico. 

Which is why they are now in a luxury villa in Los Cabos. 

- Babe, do I look okay? - Chloe asked leaving the bathroom of the room the couple was sharing leaving Lando in awe. 

He still couldn't believe that girls was his girlfriend. 

Or that she was even real. 

- You look incredible as always babe - He smiled placing his hands on her waist before kissing her 

- So do you - She smiled after the end of the kiss - Everyone is waiting for us already? 

- I genuinely have no idea - He shrugged before pulling her to another kiss before they left the room

- Let's go? - Olivia asked and they noticed everyone was ready in the living room 

- The outside is all done. - Cisca said smiling at her son and her daughter in law.

Both parents couldn't be happier for their children, they saw from a mile away how they made each other happy. 

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Later that night the countdown time had finally arrived and all of them didn't hold back during that moment. 

- Happy new year babe - Lando said before pulling Chloe to a kiss. 

Not any kiss. Their second new year kiss. 

- Happy new year babe - She smiled when they parted their kiss - I guess we did well, right? Second year in a row. 

- And first of many - Lando said before kissing her again before their families gather around the couple. 

It was their second new year together and they both hoped to not be the last.

And it wasn't. 

@chloeharris: mexico 2021/2022 photo dump 🧡

Tagged: @landonorris.

Location: Los Cabos, Mexico.

Liked by @maxverstappen1, @landonorris, @sanchooo10 and 1,989,897 others

Comments:

Load more comments...

@landonorris: chloe taught me what a photo dump is, so there you go

yes, most of these are my girlfriend. don't judge. 🧡

Tagged: @chloeharris, @ciscanorris, @flonorris, @olivernorris.

Location: Los Cabos, Mexico.

Liked by @maxverstappen1, @chloeharris, @charles_leclerc and 2,789,897 others

Comments:

Load more comments...

@chloeharris: happy new year and happy a year that I've known this human being

happy to share my new years kiss with you once again 🧡

Tagged: @landonorris.

Location: Los Cabos, Mexico.

Liked by @maxverstappen1, @landonorris, @danielricciardo and 2,000,001 others

Comments:

@landonorris: many more to come, i love you🧡

Load more comments...

THE END. 

Thank you for your support in this story, it meant everything! 

I hope to see you guys in my new Lando book, "Won't Let You Down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 14.4K 94
š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜„š˜³š˜¦š˜ø š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜³š˜“ š˜¢š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¤š˜¢š˜³š˜“... š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜Æš˜°š˜ø š˜'š˜® š˜£š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
25.6K 761 12
"š“š”šžš«šž'š¬ šš šš¢šŸšŸšžš«šžš§šœšž š›šžš­š°šžšžš§ š®š§ššžš«š¬š­ššš§šš¢š§š  š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž ššš§š š šžš­š­š¢š§š  š­š”šžš¦." šŽš š‡šŽš‹šƒ šŒš€š—...
23.4K 88 4
ā› landonorris followed you āœ female!oc š± lando norris (2024 season) š°š«š¢š­š­šžš§ š›š² 1-800-ETERNALLY [socials remake]
21.8K 976 44
"š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™š™šš™–š™§š™© š™¬š™–š™Ø š™œš™”š™–š™Øš™Ø, š™ž š™™š™§š™¤š™„š™„š™šš™™ š™žš™©...š™˜š™š™–š™¢š™„š™–š™œš™£š™š š™„š™§š™¤š™—š™”š™šš™¢š™Ø" š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜©, š˜¬š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜Ŗš˜°š˜±š˜¦ š˜¬š˜¶š˜®š˜¢š˜­š˜°...