Addicted (Dhoombros Fanfictio...

By iioyemehwish

Maliha khan- a 18 year old pakistani girl living in Frankfurt (Germany). Family isn't worth anything for her... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

975 66 75
By iioyemehwish

Maliha's P.O.V.

I looked at my clothes and tried to dry them when I suddenly, again bumped into someone.It was a tall,thin guy he was dressed really fashionably in black pants, white shirt and a dark blue blazer over it.He had dark-brown perfectly gelled hair.He had a fine-boned face, with dark,beautiful eyes,full lips, a small chin and a nose,which reminded me of a bulldozer.He looked of desi descent.His voice pulled me out of my thoghts.

"Hey umm..don't you think you checked me out enough?"He asked meaningfully. I instantly looked to my side.I could feel my self heat up, I was feeling so embarrassed, how can I be so dumb and stare at a guy like this?! I looked back at him.

"Sorry,it was my fault."I apologized for bumping into him and was about to leave when he blocked my way with his arm.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows asking him why he is blocking my way.He looked at the floor and I followed his gaze, there were some books laying, maybe he dropped them when we bumped into each other. "What?" I asked him again.

"Well, it was your fault and because of you my books fell down so you are supposed to pick them up!" He answered accentuating the you.

"Excuse me?" I guess I heared something wrong. he is not really telling me, to pick up his books.

"Excused!" This time he smiled, so that his dimples were showing. Honestly,he looked cute. Shut up Maliha! he is a bloody flirt!.

"Well these are not even my books, so why the hell should I pick them up,huh? Anyways I have way more important things to do.And yeah pick them up yourself or just leave them, it's not my problem." I blurted out and before I could react he snatched my phone out of my hand.What the hell?

"What the hell? Give me my phone back you..." I didn't know how to end the sentence.

"You what huh?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You nothing! just give me my phone back." I tried hard to snatch my phone back but he held it high above his head.I froze in my place, as soon as I noticed that we were standing too close.I took some a step backwards.

"Is this how you treat girls?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"That's how I treat girls, with atittude." He replied calmly.Urghh His calm tone was getting on my nerves. "Ok if you don't want to pick my books up, then I'll just go with your phone.okay?" He said and walked past me. I quickly took some steps backwards and pushed him back.At this contact I felt his muscles.Wow these abs.

"Ok fine." I bend down and took his books.

"Here you go." He gave me my phone back. And I just threw his books against his chest, but he grabbed them at the right time. Reflexes ache hai bache ke!

I just walked past him and heard his voice again.

"Listen." He said.

"What?" I asked him for the third time today.

"Nothing" He chuckled and shook his head. "But hey it was just a joke."

"Just shut up." I replied and walked to Sophie.This guy is so irritating.

"Maliha who was this?" She asked interested.

"I don't know just a flirt and it's better that I don't meet him again!"

"Yo, you stared at him...is there a little crush forming already huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"A crush? and on a fob like him? No please!"

"Well Malo...I saw how you were starring..and I guess we found our Majnoo."

"Soph seriously shut up, I don't wanna talk about him.Aren't we getting late for the principal's speech?" I tried to change the topic.

" Oh yeah I almost forgot because of your lovestory." She chuckled and I just rolled my eyes.

We went to the essembly hall and were one of the first students there, so we took our seats in the first line. Soon the hall was filled with students of my school and I guess students of this school as well.After a while the principal started his speech.

"I want to welcome our german guests.All those students who took part in this student exchange trip and all those teachers who made it possible for them. WELCOME.I also want to welcome the students and teachers of our school who will try their best to make this trip as comfortable as possible for you. We are really happy to get the chance to welcome German guests for the first time in our school." Bla bla bla... this speech was so damn boring urghh.

"We also will pair up a german guest with one student of this school. You'll have matching grades and subjects .Ok so let's start.

Our teachers and the american teachers started pairing up german and american students.

The good thing is, that Sophie and my grades and subjects are the same so we'll be together the whole time.

Hussain's P.O.V.

"Listen." I called after her.

"What?" She asked for the third time today.I guess she loves that word.

"Nothing." I chuckled and shook my head because of her annoyed expressions."But hey it was a joke" I apologized for my behavior.

"Oh just shut up." She said and walked away. Ok she's rude but I wasn't any less. Well I had fun in irritating her.

I still chuckled as her annoyed expressions flashed in my head.I walked to my locker and put the books away and smiled when our little fight came into my mind. Hayy paghal ladki thi yaar.

"Are you okay now?" Liam's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Yeah everything is fine now.Just bumped into a crazy girl and irritated her like hell...hahahaha... I swear that was so much fun." I again started chuckling.

"As usual....a girl.. where would you otherwise be."

"Nope...I just have this effect on girls." I smirked. "They come to me themselve, my charm and hot look attracts them."

"Not just the girls." He winked.

"Hey, I told you I'm not like that anymore." and with that we both cracked up. This guy really knows how to light up my mood.

"Tell me, who was she?" He asked interested.

"Well not sure, I've never seen her before."

"Maybe she's one of the exchange students.Oh I think we are getting really late for the speech, we should go now."

"Ah well yeah...hmm you're right...let's go." I said and his face expressions changed.

"Oh come on Hussain, let's go." And with that we both went to the essembly hall and took seat in the last row. And our headmaster started his boring speech, how happy he is and all that bullshit.I just looked around to find her,pr wo hai ke nazar hi nehi aati. Soon enough his speech ended and our teachers started pairing each of us with one of that exchange students.

"John,Liam,Hussain,David,...... Come here." One of the teachers called us and we went to the stage.He then looked at his list and started pairing us with the exchange students.

"Emmmm Hussain you're partner is...."He looked around "You."he pointed into the girls direction, who I met some time before.Her eyes widend and I could sence her nervousness.A little smirk made it way to my lips...ab ayega na sahi maza. But my smirk faded away when I saw her smirking. Why the hell is she smirking ? and then I understood when I saw a gori walking towards me. The teacher didn't mean her...really?

"Hi, I'm Sophie." She said and we shook hands.

"I'm Hussain." I said, while looking at Liam and that girl who were paired up.

"Is there a little crush forming already? huh?" Sophie asked me.

"What do you mean,Who are you talking about?" I asked, acting like I don't know who she's talking about.

"Mister, don't play innocent with me, you know that I'm talkin' about Maliha." Oh acha,to Maliha naam hai madam ka. "I can do something for you. Wait a minute." She said and went to the teachers, without listening to me. What is she up to? Sophie was talking to the teachrs and after a while they called me,Liam and Maliha.

"Maliha and Liam, we are really sorry, but because Sophie isn't feeling well with her partner we want to pair up Sophie and Liam and you both." He looked at me and then at Maliha as if asing her for permission, and she just nodded slowly, still in a little shock. So that's what Sophie was thinking... Barri chalaak nikli... I just gave her a thumbs up and she winked at me and then at Maliha, and Maliha just gave her death stare.

"I hope you know that, she's not going to die just, because of your death stare." I said standing behind her and she jumped back a little, maybe she was deepend in her own thoughts.

"You guys planned that, am I right?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Planned what?" I asked her back. I guess it's the right time to tease her again.

"Just shut up, you flirt!" She blurted out.

"Excuse me?" I guess I heard something wrong!

"Excused." She started grinning.

"Waise, ye joke barra purana ho gaya hai Madam." She started thinking about something.

"Ji mohterma, aap bhi pakistani, hum bhi pakistani."  and her jaw dropped

"ye sochne bethgi ab, ke mujhe kaise pata huh?" She closed her mouth, and stared at me with a blank expression...omg this is fun...

"Seems like you didn't accept my apology." I said in a really childish tone.

"Why should I?" she asked in a  'duh'tone "You are the rudest person, I met in my life."

"And the most handsome." I jerked my collar "Sorry yaar us" I couldn't complete my sentence because she cut me off.

"Yaar nehi lagti mai!" She raised her voice a bit. Jangli billi.

"Acha nehi kehta yaar, but it was just, that my mood was off and" She again cut me off.

"Aisa kya hogya ke aik ladki ke saath badtameezi krni parri?"

"Yaar wo teacher ne bezetti ki thi, sab ke saamne, to ghussa agaya...Sorry na"

"Hmmm....apology accepted but I told you that I'm not your 'yaar'."

I just chuckeled slightly and then asked,

"To phir naam hi bata de mohterma, taake aap ko us se pookara jae."

"It's not that easy to find out my name." Attitude huh?

"To phir kaise pata lage ga naam?"

"Thora bohat impress krna prega...mr.....stranger" She smiled amused.

"Impress?...wo kaise?" I asked her and felt like a total fool.

"Oh come on...aaj tak school me, kabhi kisi ladki ka naam nehi pata kiya kya?"

"Oh hello...school me ladkiya na, nameplate laga ke, mere aage peeche ghooma krti hai, with full addresssss."

"Whatever" She said and waited.

I run my hand through my hair and thought of how to impress her. Hussain asif aka jr.Shah rukh khan....idea!

I took a step closer to her and peared directly into her eyes. "Tumhari ankhein"

"Kya hua meri ankho ko?" She asked

"Tumhari ankhein....mujhe meri dadi ki yaad dilati hai"

"Or ye dialouge na, mujhe DDLJ ki yaad dilata hai" She smiled sarcastically.

I chuckled slightly

"Tum ne apna naam nehi bataya"

"Mai kisi stranger ko apna naam nehi batati, or ye zabardasti krne wale cheap log na, mujhe bilkul nehi pasand."She turned around and walked away.

__________________________________

Hi, hey hello there :)

So here's the new update.....Hussain ki entery kaise lagi?

So how was the chapter? liked it?

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!!

is it confusing if I use urdu?

do u like the new cover?

pls give me some feedback, vote share

oh and THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for +2k readers with just 5 chapters

till we meet again, take care :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 18.4K 79
Nida Khan's got everything a girl could possibly want; riches, style, popularity, charm, A grades, and a far and wide queue of hot guys drooling over...
255K 16.4K 62
**COMPLETED** SEQUEL TO SAJDAH Shehryaar and Asmaara meet again after three years of no contact at all. A lot has changed yet, a lot is still the sam...
214K 7.4K 28
He was practically a monster. A monster who made me cold hearted. A monster who cared for me, who loved me, but just in my dreams. He didn't changed...
185K 23.5K 47
Every individual requires a companion "HUMSAFAR" life partner to live happily ever after but not every relationship or marriages are successful. Few...