~-𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓾𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓨𝓸...

By EphelinKyn

--------------------------------------------------- ᴏᴏᴋᴀᴍɪ ᴍɪᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ==============================... More

P R O L O G U E : F a l l i n g
F a l l i n g : Chapter 0
F a l l i n g : Chapter 1
F a l l i n g : Chapter 2
F a l l i n g : Chapter 4
F a l l i n g : Chapter 4.1

F a l l i n g : Chapter 3

247 16 2
By EphelinKyn

Man..took to long for this chapter to come out.

Your appearance will show up in this chapter btw.

Kay..enjoy.

----------

Y/n's POV

Sometimes, I kept things to myself, I don't know why but I would always get in trouble for it.

"What did I say about keeping secrets? Geez, can any human like you do your job correctly?"

I don't see the difference between the half animals and humans, or any other being.

We're all the same if I had permission to say it.

"Your only living because of our goddess, so be grateful that you're able to keep living on, unlike your ancestors."

I don't know which type of hatred came first.

Could be us humans, but I really don't know if I should take the half animals side.

Well.

To be honest, I don't want to take anyone's side.

Because I keep suffering nonetheless.

But it feels better if I get hurt or die.

Because I hate living on without my goddess beside me.

----

¯---Faint memories---¯

"Y/n! Goodness, why are you covered in dirt?!"
She says to me as I wobbled side to side because of my injuries.

I looked up to her to show her my weakened broken smile, it's almost everyday I show her my smile..
She doesn't care if its broken or anything.
Or to be precisely, she doesn't know if I'm faking it.

"I'm alright my savior, it's just battle training is really getting harder now."
I lied, it's not getting harder.

It's the same.

Every, single, day.

It happens to me so many times when I fail to do anything correct.

Even though I'm a child, the adults don't go easy just because I'm young.
They treat me worse than the teenagers or the people who are close to their age.

Maybe because I was the only human who contributed to be sit by side with their goddess.
No other human like me, could keep living on with a half animal, who is a goddess.

My family gave me disgusted looks, and disagreed with my future plans.
Did that stop me?
No, because my life is not always theirs to decide.

So I left them to rot, I will never join them in that burning hell, I will always be together with my savior.

When I joined the battle ground, the rough treatment was enough to make me cry, but I held them for the sake of my savior.

I could not let my emotions get the better of me.

"Hey, I could ask my brother to go easy on you if you like Y/n."
She says as she helps me by bandaging me up after I took a long shower.

I could only shook my head in disagreement, if I let her do anything for me, then she'll look like a fool to everyone.

"It's alright my savior, I don't need you to do anything for me."
I whispered slowly, she finishes bandaging my shoulder.

"Then, how am I supposed to repay you with?"
She said with a low voice, I hate hearing her like that.

"Just repay me by being here for me, and keep being the best goddess you are."
I said my words wisely, as to let it her stop caring for me so much.

She gave me the soft smile, a true smile I couldn't even make once in my life.

I truly love my savior.

But I hope she doesn't return the feelings.

It's for her own sake if I have to suffer through it.

"Well, I will..just for you."

'Just for you.'

What a way to say it.

"You may also need to learn more about your speaking skills my savio-"
I get cut off as she hits me on the head with her hand.

"Don't! You're just like Godfather when I first met him!"

I chuckle a lot by that moment, it's the only side I rarely showed to anyone besides her.

...

"Hey N/n, don't you think this war is a bit absurd?.."
My goddess says to me as I put on some light armor.

"Well, a declaration war was decided by them. Nothing both of us could do my savior."

I grab my katana, the most sharpest one I currently have.

"But..isn't there a better way to sort this mess between us and the humans?"
I sighed, my goddess is slowly losing her cool because of my ancestors.

She paced back and forth in stress, I stared at her going around in the room.

I grabbed her hand to stop her, she looks at me with teary eyes as mine stayed blank and dead.

"Like I said my savior, there's nothing we both can do, we just have to accept this because life did this to us. So let's face it together."

Since now I'm taller than her, she looked up to me as her tears ran down her cheeks, I wiped the fresh tears away.
She hugged me as soon as I did that, and she buried her head between my shoulder and neck, her fluffy ears drowned in sorrow.

"I don't wanna lose you, not again. I don't want to wait."

Always so persistent my goddess.

I hold her tiny form, as if it will be the last hug I get for a few years, or possibly longer.

"I'll always be here, my savior."

...

"L/N-SAN!"
I hear one of my elf comrade call out to me as I lay on the cold hard ground.

I put my strength to my head to look where he is, when I did, he got stabbed in the head.

"F/n..!"
He fell to the dirt, my hand shook as I kept losing blood all over.

"I'm sorry..F/n...I'm so sorry.."
I whispered the words as I cried silently.

I still heard the war going on behind me, but I forgot about something important.

"Savior!.."
I gasped, and got up painfully and grabbed my katana.

Even though I lived here with different beings, I still didn't forgot about my humanity, and I still remembered that human assassins go for the big prices.

"Please..wait for me my savior!..."

----

Flare's POV

I held out my hand, and snapped my fingers until fire was floating on my hand so I could scout the dark areas around us.

Unfortunately..we fell into a deep cave, and now we're lost and separated.
From what I remember, when we all fell, we got separated into two groups.

Ugh, damn curse these bad luck, what the hell is happening when we brought L/n along.
I don't want to blame her for anything, but all of it just seems clear to me, don't know if it's the same for the others.

I sigh in frustration, the fire in my hand crackles furiously as well with my emotions.

I felt a hand touch my other hand, along following a soft voice I love.
"Calm down Flare, we'll get out of this."

I puffed out the smoke that build up inside me, if they stayed any longer, I would be on flames by now.
I grip Noel's hand slowly, shaking slightly from the pain that stabbed my entire back.
My words slurred a bit as I focused on our surroundings.

"What kind of cave did we fell into anyway?"
Noel shrugged her shoulders to me when I looked over to her, A few dust blew off of her armor as she did that.

I smirked at my cute wife for a second, and wiped off the dirt that was on her cheek.
She looked at me, and eventually smiled at my actions.
She grabbed my hand softly as she could, my other hand stayed with the levitated fire below it.
As we both stared at each other, we both got interrupted by a odd venom laugh.

'Shit..don't tell me...'

----

Narrator's POV

Ayame opens her eyes with a burning headache, as she hears a masculine voice, singing away with a lingering erotic voice.
She opens her eyes fully with full focus on them as she sees a incubus, walking around the cell where the rest of the her friends were.

"Hmm, How wonderful..all of you are awake now."
The incubus looked around his surroundings, stared at each of the women that he adored.

He smiled mischievously as his eyes went to the chained female knight, licking his lips as he stared more into her perfect figure.

Noel could only stare back at the incubus, with a troubled face.
She knew she could break the chains, but some dark magic was making her to not do so.
Therefore, She couldn't do anything but have a staring contest with the incubus.

The incubus eventually started walking towards the female knight, after a few steps, He stopped as he heard a familiar growl.
He turned to his side, and see the face he set aside from his mindless head.

(Just imagine that you're not wearing any of those accessories & makeup. Your hair will also be down and long for most of the time in the book.)

There sat a beautiful h/c haired colored woman with stained dirt on her almost masculine outfit, the f/c color aligned and filled the edges of the outfit, alongside a fake golden art that surrounded around her neck and shoulders.
Her cold e/c eyes stared at the Imp, who was growling beside her to get their master's attention.
Her hands were chained at the back of her bottom body.

The incubus only groaned in annoyance as his little demon helper kept growling beside Y/n, not exactly growling at the woman, but they faced their direction to their master's.

"Yes Heyoka, What is so important that you have to aggravate your growls?"
He sighed before saying his sentence as he walked to Y/n, with the Imp still crouching beside her.

As their master got closer, the Imp held Y/n's chin up so their master could see the woman's face clearly.

Y/n looked at the incubus as he looked back at her with a thinking face.

"Oh! Right, You were the one who sealed my sister! I should probably thank you for that."
The incubus voice lingers with happiness as he said his sentence with a friendly expression shown on his face.

The others eyes widened in disbelief, the incubus continues showing his gratitude to Y/n.

"Man, It honestly sucks having a sister, especially when she's a angst-y spirit. Like, you'll never know when she pops out of nowhere and interrupt your special session"
He trash talked about his own step-sister who is a banshee, sealed away by Y/n.

He laughed a little after having his own conversation, Y/n only stared at the incubus with her dead-like eyes, not intimidating him with her aura, but she simply just listened to him like a close ally.
The incubus smirked as he knew Y/n heard every single of his word and sentence, He grabbed her jaw, his fingers slid down to her neck, his thumb held her cheek softly.

"Maybe, I should make you my mate. You've got some dutiful looks on ya."
The incubus whispered to Y/n's ear, making her face more bored than usual.

"I would rather not, serving for someone like you is irreligious."
The woman hissed back at his ear with a low hoarsed voice.

The incubus scoffed, then pulled back to his original posture, releasing the woman as he does.

"Well..if you insisted, then you're going to the battlefield."

The women looked at Y/n and the incubus with confused faces, he only laughed in response before leaving the room with his little helper.

As soon as the lust demon leaves, his foot steps echoed little by little before the tapping sound disappeared completely.

Ayame listened closely to the foot steps, and eventually let out her voice.

"Miss L/n! Are you okay!?"
Ayame's voice leaked out from her chord, her voice almost breaking in exhaustion.

Whatever powerful magic the incubus used, it was effecting the other women's energy and strength.

Unfortunately, the incubus knew prosperous female knights has great strength than most trained male knights.

As for Y/n, she didn't looked as threatening for her appearance, but the incubus still locked some magic around her because he felt a deviant aura.

"Calm down Nakiri, he didn't do anything to me. Now relax your body please."
Y/n says with sincere concern by Ayame's tired voice.

Ayame listened to her and sat back to a more comfortable posture.

----

Axl's POV

I bowed to mother reluctantly after I entered her domain, the place never changed ever since father left her.

Though, because of that now, mother started targeting other women, including humans and all kind of species.

I wasn't weary because of mothers reason for other women, even if her love type changed, I still wouldn't leave my mother because of that.

"..Let me guess, you've brought young women here and now you want them in the field...for what again?
Entertainment for the commoners?
For your own pleasure?"

...

I didn't talk back, if I did, I would be the one in the field instead.

I've thought doing this for mother was a good idea, since she's been used by her prior lovers before.
No reaction came out of her as a few women fought back and killed our vassals without words spoken, eventually they got tired and got killed by the marquis wolf.

Mother always wanted to see the power of a so-called maiden.

"Please mother, I know the previous battles was tedious, but I have a feeling the next tributes will succeed and pass the trials."

Mother sighed in defeat, and agreed to me that I have one more chance, I just have to hope those women can really fight well because of their appearance.

----

"Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to the battlegrounds!"
The announcers voice screeched her voice into the sky with a powerful vocal.

Everyone screeched back with cheering voices, some flew up to see a better view, while some just stayed in their seats.

"Today, We have another match between fearless female warriors and monsters!"

The crowd cheers again.

----

Narrator's POV

"For god sake, just tell us why you sealed someone!"
Flare's voice angered Y/n more and her patience was running low because of Flare's outburst.

"I already told you, it wasn't by my own choice."

"And how does that prove anything!?"

"..Does it even matter anymore if I tell you there's no other reason?"

"Like hell it would!"

"That's enough Flare-senpai!"
Botan's voice roared to her senior,
Her voice was not loud like a actual lion's roar, but it was loud enough to stop the argument.

Flare looked at Botan with angered eyes, eventually scoffing off to the side where Noel is near her.

A rattling noise of steel interrupted the uncomfortable silence rudely, making most of the women flinch in surprise.

"Well Ladies, time to get the show on the road!"
The same incubus shouted out as he entered, his arms in the air while his face has a mischievous look.

"Try your best when you fall, Ladies."
Was the last sentence the women heard before falling.

--------

Yes, finally.

The next chapter will be focusing on fighting, but I don't know anything about fighting styles or anything, so..lets see how that turns out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ρєσρℓє ѕαу нєανєи ιѕ α ρℓα¢є ωιтнσυт... deмonѕ, ѕcнool, norмal lιғe. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...
11.1K 179 32
ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˡᵏˢ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ, ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴼᶠ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈˡᵉˢˢ ᶜˡⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵏⁱᵉˢ; ᴬⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴹᵉᵉᵗ ⁱⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᵃˢᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ; ᵀʰᵘ...
4.8K 201 18
𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕞𝕒 / / (n) 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚙𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜...
1M 18.9K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...