LOVEBUG , tommyinnit

By llhchoxo

*previously, hardcore bitches* ༊*·˚ i cant get her smile out of my mind -jonas brothers tommy x female oc! More

lovebug!
。゚.°・mr mosbey simp
。゚.°・slash ban tommyinnit
。゚.°・tommy hates women /j
。゚.°・rodrick my beloved
。゚.°・pals hanging out
。゚.°・emmy & ranboo the plant moms
。゚.°・eidentic memory simp
。゚.°・cubing losers
。゚.°・obviously unbothered
。゚.°・the love or host
。゚.°・him not 𝙝𝙞𝙢
。゚.°・american tourists
。゚.°・not just josh
。゚.°・thin ice, tom simons
。゚.°・i am a pretty princess

。゚.°・goodnight emilynn

2.1K 83 6
By llhchoxo

LOVEBUG!

— goodnight emilynn

tommy! emmy :)

helloooo

hey

wanna face time
or vc call??

sure one sec i'm
gonna finished somethin

YES

INCOMING FACETIME FROM
tommy!

emmys face pops up with a smile as she places her phone up stable on her desk. "thank god! both tubbo or katie couldnt."

    tommy gasps as he props his phone near his key board as he plays some game. "im your third choice?!"

     he wasn't, he was the first person emmy thought of, "what can i say." she sighs, "i'm pretty damn popular." she picks up something from off screen. it was yarn, she fiddles with it.

"so whatcha doing," tommy asks. 

    "i'm crocheting." she holds up her barely started creation. "taadaa!" she sings.

   in all honesty, tommy had to fucking clue what crocheting was. "that is so pog! like woah. what are you making?"

    she smiles at the boy on her scene then feels heat as she looks back at her soon to be creation. "i'm making like a small frog!"

   "ohhh, your a frog girl."

   she looks back defensive, "what's that supposed to mean?" below she continues to crochet.

  "i think frogs are cool too." he says with a quiver of fear. "you're an uwu girl like karl jacobs."

   her eyes light up being referred to as anything close to karl jacobs. "i am flattered." she spontaneously frogs whats she doing. "wannna see other things i've made?!"

"yes!"

"alright." she smiles more and nods then leaves the frame. tommy's smile grows with the knowledge she couldn't see. the girl comes back with arms full of crocheted yarn.

    he face was red with a smile, the boy couldn't help but reciprocate. she just seemed to happy about this. "holy fuck," he exclaims, "that's a lot of yarn."

   for some reason that makes her laugh. "oh  shut up!" she holds up things one at a time, "i made small little mushroom, and then a bear." again he glimpses at her excitement. "those two just stay on my desk."

   "you've gotta make me one," he says briefly.

    "wait really?!" she smiles.

    "i mean yeah, however you're paying for shipping." tommy looks at her.

she scoffs, "ok billionaire." she had a thought in her mind, so she kept it there. "anyways thanks for interrupting me tommy," he looks back defensive with a mutter. "i've made a cardigan, a skirt, shirts, bags." she lists whole point behind her at her closet.

  "might i just say emmy, that's how conversations work." for the bit he was wanted to look mad, but he plans her scratched when he just couldn't seem to have a straight face.

    "whatever tommyinnit." she returned to her crocheting, "so what are you doing?"

he takes a second to briefly types before responding, "just chatting with jack and tubbo about some in person plans."

emmy gasps, "how rude, this is why you don't get bitches." she cracks a laugh. "i wanna be apart of some in person plans." she frowns.

   "unless we could magically teleport to the uk, i am so sorry mate." he scoffs then turns his computer to sleep to unintentionally focus on her more. "so what time is it over there?"

it's sunny, the light peaks through her windows. "like three." then she rushes to her keyboard to type. time in the uk. 11:00 pm. internal math time. "there's an eight hour time difference?!"

"oh yeah... but who needs sleep." answer, he did. he was very tired. "i'll probably be up for the next three hours or so."

"no!" she whines. "you need sleep." she kinda hated the time difference, their window to talk is very short. for some reason she despised it.

"eleven isn't even that late!" emmy now pouts, "i'm serious."

she rolls her eyes, "whatever," now smiling, "i still will never forget about how you literally slaughtered me yesterday."

tommy just burst out laughing, "what do you mean? it was the highlight of my day." she ponders on the thought that she was his favorite part of his day.

   "yeah first degree murder is quite fun." she looks up from her yarn to find tommy looking at her with a smile. "what- oh god, i do this thing when u focus where i stick out me tongue-"

   "oh! no that's not what it was. just nothing forget about it." tommy feels a wave of embarrassment. "hey so," he goes for a whim. "jack and i are doing a media share stream this week, if you wanna join us-"

   she didn't even let him finish, "yes!" she spits out with adrenaline, "i- i mean sure. anything for my manz jack manifold."

   tommy shoots back another offended look, "wow i feel sooo appreciated!"

   she had no choice but to giggle, "i mean of course the love of my life tommy, but still." she smiles excitedly, "it's jack manifold!"

   "i know what a fucking hunk."

that makes emmy laugh, "literally!" emmy's never been slient on her adoration of the one and only jack manifold.

the two talk for the next three hours from random topic to the next, from asking about favorite colors; which was red for tommy and then periwinkle for emmy. to other things like stories of when emmy's mom lost her in the grocery story or when tommy's kindergarten girlfriend violently broke up with him.

"tommy!" it was the faint sound of a british woman. it was followed by mumbles from the voice.

impulsively, tommy whips his head back. "yes mum." a wave of awkwardness washes over the two. "but mum, it's only two!" he was a whisper shout.

tommy rolls his eyes and looks back to find emmy with her jaw dropped. "it's two?!" her voice has now lowered to a whisper.

"yeah- but it's fine. i have nothing to do tomorrow" but he know she would fight him on this.

she shakes her head agressively, "no! i'm sorry i keep forgetting about the time difference." tommy shakes his head back genuinely not wanting her to hang up.

"i am refusing, i will stay up until five anyways."

she didn't wanna go either, "i'm serious. sleep." she persuades, "tommy." tommy pouts his lip because he knew she was being genuinely. she smiles back sweetly, "goodnight, tommy"

"alright," he sighs in surrender. "goodnight emilynn." for a second she adores how he states her name like that. she hangs up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 22.1K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
698K 16.6K 72
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
263K 8.1K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...