My Hybrid

By KookiesandCream15

Park Seonghwa, CEO and Founder of Hwa Designs. Kang Yeosang, Puppy hybrid who's in his last year of Universit... More

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑾𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑭𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.1
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.2
𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆
𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 1
𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 2
𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕
𝑨 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆!
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒖𝒑!
𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅
𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍
𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔰: ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔩𝔩 ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒕.
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒔
𝑴𝒓. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓.
є ρ ι ℓ σ g υ є

𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐

1.4K 54 73
By KookiesandCream15

Seonghwa woke up first not because of the sun but because of loud voices coming from down stairs. He looked at the time and saw that is was already ten in the morning. He did his morning routine, placed a peck on Yeosang before he went down stairs. Seonghwa saw Hongjoong talking to an unfamiliar person. Seonghwa was so lost.

"Good morning." Seonghwa greeted with a smile as he walked into the kitchen by Hongjoong and his friend.

"Oh, Good morning hyung." Hongjoong said with a smile.

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong then slightly nudged at the random dude opposite of Hongjoong.

"Right, uh this is Ju Haknyeon" Hongjoong said with a smile.

"Nice to me you Haknyeon, I'm Seonghwa." Seonghwa greeted him.

Haknyeon smiled and shook Seonghwa's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Haknyeon replied.

They heard voices and footsteps behind them. Seonghwa turned and saw that everyone had now woken up and was retreating down stairs.

"Good morning hyung." Yeosang said as he hugged Seonghwa.

"Good morning pup, slept well?" Seonghwa asked.

Yeosang nod before turning to the face Hongjoong but tilted his head to the side as he saw a new figure. He gripped onto Seonghwa's hand before looking at Seonghwa for an explanation. Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong.

"Guys this is Haknyeon." Hongjoong said as he scratched his nape.

The guys was shocked but they all showed Haknyeon and welcomed with a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you, My name is Wooyoung and this is my husband San." Wooyoung said as he greeted Haknyeon.

"I'm Mingi, this tall dude here is my ex." Mingi said as he pointed to Yunho.

Mingi earned a hard slap on his arm from Yunho making everyone laugh out loudly.

"Hi, I'm Yunho, this idiot's husband." Yunho said rolling his eyes at Mingi before shaking Haknyeon hand.

Haknyeon nod as he smiled at them.

"Hey, I'm Jongho and this cutie is my boyfriend Chanhee." Jongho said as he introduced himself and his boyfriend.

Chanhee smiled as he waved at Haknyeon.

"Hi, I'm Yeosang, a puppy hybrid and Seonghwa's boyfriend." Yeosang said with a smile as he greeted Haknyeon.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Haknyeon said with a smile.

Yeosang whispered something to Seonghwa that made him burst out laughing, causing everyone to look at them.

"Yeosang said he has good manners and a goo sense of style so he's a keeper." Seonghwa said as he laughed.

"Hyunggg~" Yeosang whined as Seonghwa sold him out. "I'm gonna make breakfast." He said and was about to storm into the kitchen but was stopped.

"Hak and I made breakfast for everyone." Hongjoong said with a smile and Haknyeon nod.

"I wanted to make a good impression." Haknyeon said as he scratched his nape.

"Your mannerism is enough!" Chanhee exclaimed and Yeosang nod.

Seonghwa let out a chuckle and Jongho just shook his head.

"Okay, let's eat out on the patio." Yunho said with a smile.

They all helped moved the breakfast to the table on the patio before sitting down and began eating.

"So, how and where did you too meet?" San asked as he looked at Hongjoong and Haknyeon.

They both smiled.

"It was an unexpected meet honestly. Remember I had went away for a few days because of work?" Hongjoong asked and the others nod.

"Right, When I had arrive to Shanghai, the first meeting was with the CEO and a few heads of department from our partnered company." Hongjoong added.

"Cool. You guys met from work interactions." Jongho said.

"Which department are you from?" Seonghwa asked.

"My own department." Haknyeon replied.

Hongjoong smirked as he put some food into his mouth. Everyone else was confused and had now shifted their gaze onto Haknyeon.

"Oh, I'm the CEO." Haknyeon said with a smile causing everyone to stop what they were doing.

"Meet the CEO of our partnered company, Ju Haknyeon." Hongjoong said with a smile as he looked at the other members.

He laughed at their reactions. Haknyeon looked at Hongjoong worried.

"Don't worry babe, they'll be fine. Here have some fruit." Hongjoong said as he fed Haknyeon a piece of apple with a smile.

"Thank you." Haknyeon said as he smiled to his boyfriend.

"Hongjoong hyung is being sweet my eyes!!" Mingi exclaimed earning a tap from his husband.

"Hyung, you had a fling with the CEO of J.H Fashion and Cosmetics." San said.

"Ya, watch that mouth of yours. We've been together longer than Seonghwa and Yeosang." Hongjoong said with a smirk.

Seonghwa and Yeosang eyes widen.

"Wait that means, it wasn't the recent Shanghai trip we're talking but the one from last year!?" Seonghwa asked and Hongjoong nod.

"Why didn't we know?" Yunho asked.

"We wanted to wait until he could physically be here, and well he came back last night so here we are now."

"Wow, you've been in a long distance relationship and we didn't even know." Wooyoung exclaimed and the others agree.

By now everyone is finished with breakfast but they remained chatting.

"Why are you two so quite?" Seonghwa said as he looked at Yeosang and Chanhee who had been in their own little world.

"They're plotting on how to get Haknyeon to give them freebies." Jongho said with a laugh.

"Hyunggg don't snitch!" Chanhee whined.

Seonghwa let out a little laugh along with the others.

"Actually, Hongjoong told me about you both and I brought back some stuffs for you, take it as an graduation gift." Haknyeon said with a smile before leaving his eat and jogging inside

"Hyung really!?" They both asked Hongjoong.

"He knew about all of you, and everything that had happen." Hongjoong said with a smile.

"Wow hyung, you're really in love. It's nice to see you like this." Yunho said and the others agreed.

Mingi then smirked before getting excited.

"Hyung, hyung!" Mingi called him and he looked at him.

Mingi showed him both of his hands, one with formed a zero and the other which had one finger up. Hongjoong blushed and shyly showed his hand which was formed into a zero.

"Hyung! For reals!?" Jongho question

"Oh my god really!?" San exclaimed.

"Woah, I thought for sure you'd be a one. Damn." Mingi said.

"But he radiates zero energy tho!" Seonghwa said.

"Exactly how can he be a one of he gives off zero energy." Wooyoung added.

"Stop talking about it!!" Hongjoong exclaimed.

"Talking about what?" Haknyeon asked as he returned with two packages.

"Nothing, did you get through?" Hongjoong asked quickly with a smile and Haknyeon nod.

"Here you guys go." Haknyeon said with a smile as he handed both Chanhee and Yeosang two separate bags.

"Thank you Haknyeon hyung!" They both said at the same time.

"Wait, but what is a one and a zero!?" Chanhee asked.

He had been confused since they began talking about it.

Haknyeon looked and Hongjoong and smirked knowing very well what was referred to as a one or a zero. Hongjoong blushed and hid behind his hands.

"Who are the ones here?" Haknyeon asked as he looked at the other guys.

Seonghwa, San, Mingi and Jongho raised their hands. Haknyeon smiled at them and nod.

"You guys really do give off One vibes. But Yunho does too-" Haknyeon said and Yunho blushed a little.

"Sometimes." Yunho said as he looked away trying not to blush.

Everyone looked and Mingi who wore a smirk and nod. If his husband want's to top, he can top.

"I still don't know what it is! Sang do you know?" Chanhee asked Yeosang.

Seonghwa looked at wondering the same thing Yeosang.

"Yes, and Seonghwa is a very powerful one." Yeosang said causing Seonghwa to smirk and pull him closer to him.

Jongho whispered and explained it to Chanhee while Yeosang fixed himself in Seonghwa arms. By the time Jongho had finished, Chanhee was a tomato. Yeosang laughed at his best friend.

"Pup, how did you know?" Seonghwa softly asked.

"I'm not stupid, from the time you put your hand up I realized what it meant." Yeosang said proudly.

"So I'm a powerful one huh?" Seonghwa teased.

"Yes you are, so powerful you leave me full every time." Yeosang said making Seonghwa smirk more.

"Get a room!!" Mingi said earning a glare from Yeosang.

"Oh, getting bold! Seonghwa hyung he glared at me!" Mingi complained.

Seonghwa laughed.

"That's my boy." Seonghwa said with a smile and Yeosang smirked.

Mingi faced dropped and Yunho just laughed at him.

They cleared the table and cleaned back the kitchen before everyone retreated back to their rooms. Seonghwa and Yeosang laid in each others arms as the cuddle on their bed.

"I didn't think Hongjoong hyung would have been in a relationship." Yeosang said.

"Yeah, who would have thought." Seonghwa said.

Yeosang turned to face Seonghwa with a smile. He placed a peck on Seonghwa's lips before returning to look at at his face.

"Hyung I have a surprise for you." Yeosang said.

"Yeah, and what is that?" Seonghwa asked.

Yeosang got out off bed and ran into the bathroom before come back out with a gift bag. Seonghwa looked at Yeosang surprised.

"I didn't want to do this here but I can't keep it to myself anymore." Yeosang said with a wide smile.

Yeosang gave Seonghwa the gift bag still smiling widely. Seonghwa took it with a raised eyebrow.

"There's a box on the bag open it first and then, without reading it, rest it on the bed before taking out the other stuff." Yeosang told him and he nod.

Seonghwa took out the small box and opened it and place it on the bed. He then pulled out a bottle, a bib and a T-shirt. He looked at Yeosang.

"Open the T-shirt out Hwa." Yeosang said and Seonghwa followed his instruction.

Seonghwa opened the black T-shirt and read the white writing out loud.

"World's #1 Dad"

Seonghwa's eyes widen and he looked back at the stuff he had rest on the bed. He held up the box before resting in back down and turning towards Yeosang.

"You're pregnant... Kang Yeosang you're pregnant! I'm gonna be a dad!!" Seonghwa exclaimed excitedly.

He immediately hugged his boyfriend who hugged him back tightly. Tears began to fall from Yeosang's eyes and Seonghwa hugged him. Seonghwa sat down with him on his lap, still hugging him. He pulled away and looked and Yeosang.

"Why are you crying baby?" Seonghwa asked as he wiped Yeosang's tears.

"I'm happy. I'm really happy." Yeosang said to his lover and more tears fell.

"Stop crying baby, you're going to make me cry too, see." Seonghwa said as a tear fell from his eyes.

Yeosang laughed and placed a kiss on his boyfriend's lips. Seonghwa smiled and kissed him back sweetly. They pulled away and their foreheads were against each other's.

"We're going to be parents Sang." Seonghwa said with a smile

Yeosang smiled back at him and nod. Seonghwa gave Yeosang another kiss before falling back onto the bed and holding Yeosang in his arms with a smile.

"How long are you, do you know?" Seonghwa asked as he played with Yeosang's newly dyed black hair.

"Well I hadn't seen my heat for one and a half months so.." Yeosang replied.

"One and a half months....Your birthday!?" Seonghwa exclaimed as he looked down at his pup.

Yeosang blushed and hid his face in Seonghwa's chest.

"Did you have to say it out loud hwa~" Yeosang whined and Seonghwa laughed.

"I've noticed you've been calling me Hwa alot recently." Seonghwa said.

"Can I not call you Hwa?" Yeosang asked.

"You can call me whatever you want pup." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"How about I call you mine." Yeosang said smoothly with a smile.

Seonghwa smiled and fixed himself at the same height to Yeosang.

"How about you do that." Seonghwa said before placing a kiss on Yeosang's lips.

Yeosang smiled and kissed back his boyfriend before pulling away with a smile.

"I love you." Yeosang said.

"I love you too, my pup." Seonghwa replied.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO GUYS!!" Seonghwa and Yeosang heard from the other side of the door.

"DON'T WORRY WE ONLY HEARD THAT MUCH!!" Wooyoung added.

Both Seonghwa and Yeosang let out a laugh before cuddling each other. Seonghwa was happy the Yeosang was now going to have to give birth to his baby. Yeosang was happy that Seonghwa was happy to have him as well as their child in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Yeosang is just a college student but when he met Seonghwa his life changed and it would never be the same anymore. ----- -BOY X BOY -SE...
490K 20.7K 22
hongjoong's been overworking. he sleeps, eats, basically lives in the studio. everyone understood the leader's working hard for them and atiny. but d...
35.9K 787 6
wooyoung in pink fluffy thigh highs triggers chaos among the ateez members. ending with san, ultimately, ravishing wooyoung- the members within earsh...
38.9K 1.2K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...