Into the Sweet Darkness - Aiz...

By Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... More

Disclaimer
A/N
Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Takamura Sana
Chapter 3 - I'm not the only one
Chapter 4 - Shinigamis do exist!
Chapter 5 - My Spiritual Pressure
Chapter 6 - Friends get together!
Chapter 7 - Soul Society
Chapter 8 - Meeting the captains
Chapter 9 - My abilities
Chapter 10 - Strange Reiatsu
Chapter 11 - Dark appearances
A/N
Chapter 12 - Arrancar
Chapter 13 - Aizen Sousuke
Chapter 14 - New Life
Chapter 15 - Betrayal to the Heart
Chapter 17 - Psycho Arrancar
Chapter 18 - Plans in Progress
Chapter 19 - Thoughts
Chapter 20 - Going Home
Chapter 21 - Shopping fiesta and school
Chapter 22 - Privacy invasion
Chapter 23 - Game
Chapter 24 - Unexpected visit
Chapter 25 - Ambiguous Feelings
Chapter 26 - Traitor?
Chapter 27 - Crushed Hope
Chapter 28 - Return to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 29 - Other Arrancar?
Chapter 30 - Affectionate Threats
Chapter 31 - Gentleness
Chapter 32 - Menos forest
Chapter 33 - Acceptance
Chapter 34 - Love?
Chapter 35 - Hougyoku
Chapter 36 - Betrayed feelings
Chapter 37 - Rouge
Chapter 38 - Fight!
Chapter 39 - Leaving Hueco Mundo
Chapter 40 - Devastation
Chapter 41 - Escape
Chapter 42 - Pierced right through
Chapter 43 - Aftermath
Chapter 44 - Seeing you again
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - New Secret?
Chapter 47 - Love rival
Chapter 48 - Unexpected problems
Chapter 49 - Sensing the danger
Chapter 50 - Power to protect
Chapter 51 - Booted out of the scene
Chapter 52 - Double Trouble
Chapter 53 - Learn your place!
Chapter 54 - And so it starts again

Chapter 16 - Battle with Aizen san

7.8K 274 108
By Midnight_Lilac

Yay! Long chapter!! Happy reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana pov:

I blinked, not really understanding what he said the first time. But when his words sunk in, my eyes went wide and I stood up. "W-what?! Me fight you? W-why? I mean...I don't want to fight you." Why on earth would I fight this guy? He knew I wasn't as strong as him, at least in the physical strength part and he already had methods to counter my Bankai. Anyone would call me crazy if I agreed to fight him. He seemed to find the startled expression on my face amusing and he chuckled.

"Do not worry. I merely wish to see how powerful you really are and if any necessary measures need to be taken." He gave a strange smile. My mouth was slightly parched and I could clearly understand what he meant. He wanted to see if my powers were a threat to him and if he needed to put some binding spells or something to keep me at bay. "B-but...." "I insist." My heart nearly stopped and I felt my lungs being crushed as I felt him raise his reiatsu. It was thick, heavy and suffocating and I didn't have the courage to say anything but yes.

He lowered his reiatsu and I was left breathing sort of heavily. "I do believe you don't have any other objections?" I took a deep breath and nodded slightly. "Alright....but, can I wear my normal clothes? I find it a little difficult to move around in this dress." I looked at him and he nodded with a smile. "Very well. Ulquiorra."

Ulquiorra, who I was sure was standing beyond the bars listening to our whole conversation, walked in. Aizen san told him to get me my clothes and he left. The outfit or uniform I had been given was kind of like a gown so it was difficult to move around in. Actually, it felt more like a wedding dress and it was awfully embarrassing especially when Aizen san had complimented me that it looked good on me.

Ulquiorra returned a few minutes later with my old clothes. Once I had changed into my jeans shorts and t-shirt, I followed Ulquiorra to the room I had been to two days ago. It was the same room with the huge balcony and the place where Aizen san had shown me the Hougyoku.

I felt awkward when I entered though. Besides Aizen san, Ichimaru san and Tousen san, I think most of the Arrancar that served him were there. When I entered, all of them looked at me and I received several glares, particularly from the girls there.

I also received glares from Nnoitra. He was still pretty pissed by the attitude I had shown him a couple of days back, I guess. If Ulquiorra hadn’t stopped him that day, we would have really ended up fighting there. Besides, even Grimmjow was watching me with an annoyed expression. I honestly don’t know what I had done to him for him to give me that look. In fact, he should look thankful. I had healed his arm and he had got back his position as the 6th Espada.

Putting all that aside, I smiled awkwardly and walked to Aizen san with Ulquiorra. We actually stopped in the middle of the room and Aizen san walked to the side opposite to me with a few feet distance between us. I watched him curiously and he drew his sword. He held it out with one hand and watched me with a sharp stare.

"Come at me. Lets see how well you fight." Ulquiorra walked away and stood with the other Arrancar. I looked around and everyone was watching me expectedly. Okay, this felt really weird. Glares, amused and annoyed stares that I was receiving from everyone made the room seem really stuffy. Aizen san was waiting patiently for me to attack him and he too was watching me expectantly.

Biting the inside of my cheek, I summoned my Zanpakuto and held it with both hands in front of me. I took up a fighting stance but I wasn't firm. I was still hesitating and I heard several comments and chuckles in amusement from our spectators. They were talking about me and making fun of my hesitance. Of course, they were also saying that there was no way I could even put a scratch against Aizen san.

I didn't move as I still debated on whether I was doing the right thing or not. "Come now, this is just a performance. No need to be nervous." Aizen san said, well more like mocked and I took a breath. it was easy for him to say, after all he was the leader and the strongest one here. I, on the other hand, had been kidnapped and forced to help him because he threatened to kill innocent people.

“Heh! A b**** this weak would probably wet her pants even before she starts fighting Aizen sama.” My eyebrow twitched at Nnoitra’s comment. I looked at him and glared. He smirked showing almost all his teeth to me and I gritted my teeth. Stupid Nnoitra….what was his problem?! So what if my reiatsu was greater than his? Its not my fault that I have this ability. I didn’t have it because I wanted it. The way I saw it, he was just jealous.

“Actually, she’s wearing shorts. Not pants.” Another Arrancar commented causing me to sweatdrop. Really? That’s the best comment they could come up with? Jeez….this was embarrassing. Everyone including Aizen san was chuckling.

Aizen san was right though. This fight was just like any other performance I had given. Whether it was with my piano or karate or sword fighting, it was just another performance in front of a crowd. I just had to remember all I had leant till now and perform with my full interest and potential. That's it, it's no big deal.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. It was something I did before any performance and I took a few deep breaths to gather up my concentration. A few moments later, I was ready. My resolve strong and burning. I opened my eyes and looked at Aizen san. Right now he was my opponent and nothing around us mattered. "Flare: Kagamihato!" I gripped my Sai tightly and shot out at Aizen san using Shunpo. I decided to do exactly what he wanted and I attacked with everything I had.

But he was strong. Way stronger than I had imagined. His expression was calm and composed and he didn't make any movement besides blocking with his sword single handed. He didn't take even a single step back or to the side or anything. Only his hand moved as he blocked me and no matter how hard I hit, he didn't seem to have any strain on his arm or change in expression on his face. I tried not to think about how easily he was blocking me and I continued to try and land hits on him. I would just have to consider this as training to get stronger.

But I felt like I was getting nowhere by the way I was fighting. I pointed my Sai at him and thrust it forward to his face. He caught my hand easily and didn't let go. I tried to knee him on the gut but he blocked with the hilt of his sword. Taking the support I hand, I turned 90 degrees sideways and tried to kick his side. But that didn't work either and he grabbed my shoulder painfully tightly and shoved me backwards. I winced and staggered on my feet but I got back into my fighting stance.

Looks like nothing was working. I clenched my jaw and held my Sai in a X in front of me. "Bankai!" I yelled and pointed my Naginata at him. He smiled wider, probably enjoying the way I was fighting despite knowing that I couldn't really do anything to him. But after I released my Bankai, I was faster and stronger. So when I shot out at him again, I felt him raise his reiatsu a little to counter my attacks. And as he blocked and dodged my attacks, he had to move around a little. Then again, since he already had designed a method to prevent my Bankai from affecting him, I wasn't able to drain out his reiatsu.

But I continued to try finding some blind spot of his with no avail. I was starting to wonder if I was actually fighting him or just randomly waving my Naginata around like a mad person. I had just one more trick up my sleeve; a move that Kagamihato had taught me some time ago so I decided to try my luck and use it. "Senpu no hane! [whirlwind blade!]" I brought down my Naginata and sent a sharp blade made from the wind towards him. He dodged easily but he was slightly surprised and caught off guard by the unexpected move. Taking this as a chance, I ran to him and thrust my Naginata forward.

It was quick and surprising and my blade made a feather light contact with his cheek. Aizen san blocked the staff part of my Naginata with his sword and pushed me back with such a force, that I felt pain jolt my body as I flew back. But I landed in crouched position and looked at him while panting. There was a very thin cut on his cheek and a bit of blood trickled down from it. Lots of the Arrancar gasped and the girls sent silent insults at me for hurting their 'Aizen sama's beautiful face'.

I too was quite shocked and a wave of fear went through me. After all, I had managed to land a hit and I wasn't sure of whether Aizen san was angry or not. His expression was blank and I was a little worried because I hadn't seen anything besides his cool mocking smile.

“What the hell?! The b**** actually scratched him?!” Nnoitra yelled. Was it just me or was it hard for him to keep his mouth shut even for five minutes? And he looked pissed. “Aizen sama! Why you…!!” The female Arrancar glared at me and I sighed. Oh c’mon…..why did I have to be the center of attraction? More like spotlight…..it was troublesome. But right now, I had more important things to worry about…..like Aizen san’s reaction to what I had just done.

Hesitantly, I stood up again and went to attack him since he didn’t say anything. He raised his reiatsu a little more and easily blocked my attacks again. I saw another opening; and I wasn't sure if he deliberately did so or not; but it was a blind spot nonetheless. I thought for a moment, deciding how to hit him, but I gasped when he disappeared from my view. I felt him behind me and I swung my Naginata sideways.

He caught my arm tightly and I winced. But he brought his other arm around me, bringing me to his chest and the tip of his blade touching the back of my neck. I was frozen and I couldn't breathe. I was pretty much pressed up against him, my face pressed into his shoulder and only my eyes at a level above his shoulder. He was bending over me and I could feel his warm breath on my ear. My eyes were wide, my heart pounding; but not just because if the proximity of our bodies and his breath on my ear. Goosebumps erupted on my body feeling the cold blade press a little harder against my neck.

It was uncomfortable. The warmth of Aizen san's body against mine and the coolness of the blade, like two things burning me at once. My cheeks felt hot. Why...why on earth was I feeling so aware of being held like this by Aizen san? It wasn't even like we were friends!! This was an attacking stance! And if this was a real fight, I would have been dead by now! Why was I feeling so embarrassed?!!

I was embarrassed that I was feeling embarrassed in this situation!!!

"You're fighting skills are quite good for a human. However...." I shivered as his warm breath fanned my ear and neck. He chuckled softly, mostly at my reaction and pressed his hand on my back a little harder to bring me just a little closer to him; just to make me feel even more awkward than I already was. "You're hesitance is your biggest weakness." He whispered and even more heat rushed to my cheeks at his proximity. I wanted to push him off me but with his blade still in contact with my skin, I was scared to move.

He slowly lowered his blade and put some distance between us. It wasn't much distance because he still had his hand on my back. I looked up at him and he had his usual smile. I couldn't move. I couldn't move because of my fear and another strange feeling I was getting by looking at his face up close. This was the first time I had seen him so close and actually observed him and I had to say, he was very very good looking. He was practically etched into perfection. His features, the dark depth of his eyes, his confident smirk, his soft hair.....everything. And I just couldn’t blink or look away from his brown eyes.

My fingers twitched and my grip on my Naginata loosened as I felt like touching his hair. I was about to lift my free hand but I jumped when my cell phone broke the silence. What I was about to do hit me hard and I blushed again. I placed my free hand on his chest and pushed away from him. I took a few steps back, putting a good amount of distance between us and I watched him with my heart pretty much pounding in my ears.

He watched me carefully as my cell phone didn't stop its annoying ringing. I awkwardly reached into my pocket and pulled it out. It was once of the clients I wasn't so fond of and I sighed. But I had to take the call and despite having so many people watching me, I answered it. "Moshi moshi?" I got suspicious and unhappy looks from everyone, especially Aizen san, Ichimaru san and Tousen san. But they didn't interrupt me and my client spoke on the other side.

"Takamura Sana? Its me, Andrea Phills speaking." I took a breath before using my usual business tone. "Yes Mrs. Phills. What can I do for you?" "I happened to see the advertisement of your work, Silent Moon, in the paper. I want to buy it." She was talking about the one I had sold to a French client just before I was brought to Hueco Mundo. I was getting curious and cautious stares from the people around me and I dissipated my Zanpakuto. "I'm sorry ma'am. But that painting has already been sold."

"Sold? But I haven't bought it." I rolled my eyes at the stupid answer she gave. Mrs. Phills had always been sort of dull....I don't know if it was on purpose, but she seemed to have ways to annoy people.

"Yes ma'am, I know. I sold it to a French client a few days ago. Its is on its way to the buyer right now." I said, controlling the urge to call her and idiot. "But I want that painting!" I dead panned and sighed. "I'm sorry ma'am, but its already sold and out of my hands. If you really want the painting, I can give you the contact number of the buyer and you can ask him if he's willing to sell you the painting....most probably at a price higher than what he bought it." "How much did it sell for?"

"16,480,000 yen." I heard a screech on the other side of the phone and I cringed as I moved it away from my ear. I looked at the screen and it was showing that I was low on battery. Well, since I hadn't used my phone for anything since I came here, it had survived for three days. It was going to give out soon so I had to finish this conversation quickly. But that's not the only thing I was worried about. Aizen san was slowly increasing his reiatsu as a warning and it was starting to get difficult to breathe.

"Why would anyone buy a painting like that at that price?! Its such a waste! I mean, I'm sure I could do a better job!" I frowned and narrowed my eyes. "Excuse me? I suggest you don't belittle my works, ma'am. For your information, I spend weeks working on each piece, I spend millions of yen on each piece....don't compare it with your sorry talent. Why don't you try doing one of the paintings I have done? Lets see if you can do even the simplest one I have done!" I was fuming! Who was this lady to comment on my paintings? She always had something to say and honestly, I was getting annoyed.

"A-ah no...that is not what I meant....." She stuttered on the other side. I clenched my jaw and sighed. "If you want the painting, which I honestly believe you don't deserve, you may contact the buyer. If that is all, good day." I sighed, switching off my phone since it was going to run out of battery anyway. "Jeez, dealing with clients is so annoying sometimes...." I mumbled to myself and looked up. But I flinched at the almost dark look I was getting from Aizen san. My breath got caught in my throat and my blood ran cold in fear.

“She’s busted.” Grimmjow commented from where he was standing. I could hear the amused smirk in his voice and I gulped. Aizen san didn’t look happy at all. I shivered feeling his reiatsu increase slightly. I should have at least put my phone on silent. I could have kept it a secret and contacted the client later. But now…..damn….

"So you had methods to contact others." Aizen san said and slowly took steps towards me. "A-Aizen san, n-no. I-I can explain." "You've been keeping people informed. That's quite cautious of you." He said with a mocking smile and as a reflex, I began taking slow steps backwards. "N-no! I swear I haven't told anyone about anything! You can ask Grimmjow, he was with me when the whole time! I told my maid to inform Ichigo and the others that I went out on a trip with my mother!"

"Is that so?" He didn't sound happy at all. "A-Aizen san...." I continued to step back but he stopped walking to me. "Everyone is dismissed." He didn't look away from me and I gulped. This wasn't good....I didn't like the way he was looking at me and I didn't like it that all the Arrancar were leaving me alone with these three people. Once the Arrancar had left and shut the door, there was a deathly silence in the room.

"I do believe I didn't give you permission to contact anyone from the human world." He said and I flinched. "I-I'm really sorry. I have to keep in contact with my clients so I thought it was okay....I swear I haven’t contacted anyone until today." I said softly and hesitantly.

But the minute I said that, I gasped. Aizen san raised his reiatsu like crazy and it literally crushed me. I fell to my knees, gasping like a fish out of water. He had raised it so much that I felt like all my internal organs were being crushed and churned into pulp. I felt like there were a million needles piercing every inch of my skin. It was like a thousand volts of electricity was being passed through my body.

Even though I was already on my knees, fell forward and I fisted my hands, my nails close to piercing my palms. My forehead was resting on one arm and my eyes were as wide as possible. I couldn't breathe, I was choking, I was being destroyed from inside out. I was sweating profusely and tears fell from my eyes as I felt unbearable pain. "A-aiz-zen.....s-san...." I choked and wheezed out, begging for him to stop. I couldn't take it anymore. My head was pounding and it was going to explode! I couldn't take this anymore!

My eyes began to roll back and I thought everything was over. But he lowered his reiatsu and I was left panting on the floor. I coughed and hacked, spitting out a little blood that choked me and slowly pushed off the ground a little. I was still looking at the floor, supporting myself with my arms and both sweat and my tears left dark, wet splotches on the ground. Every millimeter of my body hurt and my heart hurt. What had I done that was so wrong? Was me talking on the phone so wrong that he had to give me this kind of punishment? If he could bring me to this state just by raising his reiatsu, imagining what he could do in full power and on the offence was terrifying.

I stiffened and my body convulsed in fear again when I heard his nearing footsteps. I didn't move and I saw his shoes as he stopped in front of me. Despite the excruciating pain that was now starting to subside, I didn't look up, I didn't move, I didn't breathe and I didn't make a single sound. He bent down and picked up my cell phone that was now lying beside me. "Stand up." He commanded and I flinched. But I slowly staggered up and took a few steps away from me. "Did I say you could step away?" He asked and I gasped again as he raised his reiatsu, but not as much as last time.

I didn't even think twice and I stepped back to being barely a foot away from him. I was looking down and my heart was pounding even after he lowered his reiatsu. "Its rather unfortunate for you that you are affected by my reiatsu like this, isn't it? It only makes it easier for me to keep you at bay. I will be keeping your communication device for now." I clenched my jaw at the truth in his words.

It wasn't because his reiatsu was high. I had sensed people's reiatsus, for example the captain commander's, whose reiatus was high. I didn't feel this way in front of him at all even when he had raised it. There was something about the way Aizen san controlled his reiatsu, the level of his power as a whole that was enough to crush a person from inside out.

"You may leave. Ulquiorra is waiting outside." He turned around and walked away without another word and I scurried out of the room as well, wanting to get away from his presence as soon as I could. Just as he said, Ulquiorra was waiting outside and he escorted me to my room silently. I was drained after the incident and I staggered in the corridor. I took the wall for support as I almost fell from losing balance and Ulquiorra stopped to look back at me. "Are you alright?" Despite the question, he sounded unconcerned and I didn't bother answering the question. I pushed off the wall and continued to walk to my room. I just wanted to be alone now.

When we reached my room, Ulquiorra placed my uniform clothes on the couch and then locked the grill door behind me as he left. The minute he left, all the exhaustion and hurt washed over me. I fell backwards against the wall next to the door, my back coming in contact painfully with the hard wall. I slid down, my legs bent in front of me. I shut my eyes tightly and hot tears of frustrations rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably. I hiccuped and brought my knees to my chest, curling up into a ball and wanting to shut out everything in this place.

Why did I have this ability? Why did I have this reiatsu and why did I have this Zanpakuto? I was very happy with the normal life I had before all of this happened. Maybe I never should have moved into Japan. None of this would have happened if I had stayed in the U.S. Then again, who knows what would have happened there too?

I didn't care anymore. I couldn't fight. I wasn't strong enough and that man had crushed my hopes of ever escaping from here. I didn't want to get hurt anymore....fine, from now on, I would listen to him. I would do whatever he wanted me to. I wouldn't bother thinking about ways to escape or anything that would end up with me experiencing something as horrible as what I had experienced today.

I curled up tighter and cried. I really don't care anymore. You won, Aizen san. You won.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizen's pic looks HOT, doesn't it! Wow, I seem to be fangirling over him way too much lately....possibly even more than I have fangirled over Madara....>.> But what can I do? He's just too perfect!!

Yay!! Finally some moments between Aizen sama and Sana chan.....and then everything went down the drain again ^^"

Hope you enjoyed it though!

And c'mon guys! I wanna see lots of comments!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! 

:D:D:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.7K 41
After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was looking for. Toudo Ran, a 16 year old girl w...
502 25 9
You are the sole daughter of Byakuya Kuchiki, the sole heir to a noble family. Your father has broken from tradition with his refusal to marry you of...
99.7K 3K 38
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
Belonging By Nina

Fanfiction

157K 4.9K 80
[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking up on the streets, at the age of seven...