The Grimm Hybrid. {RWBY HAREM...

By AverageWriting_Wolf

What's your favorite fairy tale? Some might say 'The Four Maidens' 'The Brothers of Light and Dark' or even t... More

Personal Info
Raided, But Cared For?
Part two
His Last Words
Life before the disaster
Testing
A Change in Life
Single's Night
Nightclub Drama!
Found You
Quick Update
The Great Incident
Where It Went Wrong
Quick Author's Note. (New Book?)
We Need Her
A New Job?
The New Book Is Out
Going to Beacon
Fancy Meeting You Here
Fighting Students!

Being a Teacher's Assistant!

1.1K 49 4
By AverageWriting_Wolf

Quick (A/N): Happy Pride Month my wonderful readers! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈  I know I'm late in celebrating or announcing it, but it's summer break! I was working extra hard to at least pass with a 70! Thank you for the patience and love shown in the chapters! :'D

I'm officially a senior :')  Yet, I have something to talk about at the end of this chapter

1st Person Pov
  I walked in with a smile as I see an older woman sitting at her desk. The desk was complete ly covered with papers and different files, letting out a huff, she stabbed her food with a fork and ate a piece of bacon. All while letting out a dark and despairfull aura. Guess she isn't the most joyful, huh?

I felt a shiver and my smile falter as the door closed behind me, which caught her attention and turn to me with a glare.

Her eyes softened a bit, not much. Just a bit, you can barely notice it but it was th-

"Can I help you?" Her voice cut me off. "Uhh *clears throat*, yeah sorry, I'm your  assistant for the first period" she nodded and got up. "Hope you've had a good breakfast, for this period won't be easy". Her eyes traveled from my ears down to my shoes, with closed eyes she shook her head. "Didn't Ozpin give you a uniform to wear?" "Um no, not t- "

"It'll have to do then. Just try not to disturb the class and you'll be alright." She walked over to the door leading out. "Please watch over the classroom as I freshen up." I nodded and she left the room.

'Was- was I supposed to have a uniform!? Well, I didn't know. Maybe I'll ask Mr. Ozpin later'

I stood still in the middle of the front of the classroom not really knowing what to do here.  I was just waiting..., waiting..., ...waiting...

*Slam*

I jumped as I heard the door slam open. A few group of students came in while four others apologized. As some students gave me confused and curious glances, others decided to talk for a bit. I started to get a little bit nervous as the classroom slowly began to full in. I rolled my shoulders and cracked my neck a bit, as I see some students staring and whispering.

'Oum, I wished I mastered my skill to fly, sadly my wings are hidden to not freak out others'

I took a good look around and from the corner of my eyes, I see a group of boys snickering. One stood up and cupped around his mouth, taking a deep breath....  Thankfully before anyone can say anything I was saved, by Ms. Goodwitch. I sighed relieved knowing that she was back to take charge of the class. She said her good morning to the class and walked back to the desk. Quickly packing her breakfast in a container, and organizing the paper.

When she finished, she looked at the students and what seemed to be doing was a mental count. "Does anyone know where team RWBY and JPNR?" The students shook their, and a few shrugged their shoulders. She asked someone to give her the time and someone answered to be around 8:50.

The class stayed silent, but of course with a few chatter here and there. Ms. Goodwitch called me, so I walked over to her. "I know you're new here, so I'll give you a run down. In this class students learn and practice on 'hand to hand' and 'weapon on weapon' battles" I let out an 'okay' as she continued "Do you have a weapon on you and can you do hand to hand combats?". "Yes I can, may I ask w-". The door was opened again by this time, 8 people I know of. Heh, what are the odds?

"Good morning RWBY and JPNR you've just arrived on time". She shook her head, and wrote down the names on a piece of paper which I now read as the attendance. I looked at them and gave them a small smile and a little wave. In which the returned whether it was the smile and/or wave.

*School Bell*

"Alright class, let's get started. First and foremost, I must introduce you all to an assistant that will be working with us til the end of the year-

*Cough* Ack! Oh- *cough*

I started hitting my chest with my fist as I was in a coughing fit. This caused some students to laugh while others were slightly worried.

I winced and said 'sorry' as she sternly nodded "As I was saying please respectfully welcome.... ". She gestured for me to introduce myself. "The name's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N) pleased to meet you". I said with my goofy smile. I saw a few students smile, a few nodded, and a few blushed!? Oh Oum have mercy on my ass. Glynda, or Ms. Goodwitch continued " If you have any questions please ask them now."

A few raised their hands and the conversation went like this.

Q: "Where did you work before coming here?"

A: "At Junior's Bar"

Q: "What faunus are you?

A: "A mix of bear and wolf".

Q: "Will you also be strict like Ms. Goodwitch?" The poor kid earned a glare from the teacher

A: "No, I'm more of a laid back individual".

Q: "Are you single??" I can see a few students also wanted to know the answer to that.

A: "No, I'm not".

"Okay class, one last question before we start the lesson". Ms. Goodwitch said as she was now sitting in her desk. Waiting for us to finish.

Yang held her hand up, "Are you going to be battling us to get better". Now, that was a question that I didn't know the answer to.

"Yes" said a voice. I looked over at Ms. Goodwitch and she was standing up walked next to me. "Whenever, you need practice on improving and need an outsider's opinion and feedback, Ms. (L/N) will be available for all sparing tips and spars". I was shocked, but I quickly hid it and was slightly pushed to stand in the middle of the front.

"Let's go over the offense and defense semblances that is used in battle and how it'll affect the strategies for the leaders".

20 minutes later

Ms. Goodwitch told me to quickly go get the weapon I use and said to don't take long. I wonder what she's got planned. As I walked in the room I looked at the twins and waved, gave them each a kiss and grabbed my weapon.

"Where do you think, you are going with those?" Miltia asked, "I've got combat class, guess I'll be sparing with someone". She nodded, but Melanie hugged me, and smile. " Next time you fight bring me along, I love seeing you fight" she said as she kissed my cheek. Miltia also came over and kissed me.

"Alright girls as much as I enjoy these seductive moments, I need to go, and don't forget you're classes start soon". I said as I broke out and headed out. "Love you babes!!" I yelled as I left.

As I walked by I nodded and smiled at a few people that passed by. It's weird not having mask on,  I mean I get it, if I let some random teens into my school I'd want to see them and be able to recognize them wherever I go. But, if someone works for the General like a spy..... or.....  even someone who works by the General, they can easily tell him...

For now though, I have to be very cautious.

I made it to the front of the door, I opened it and entered the class, closing the door behind me. I noticed the stage was all set, and Ms. Goodwitch was by the students. Once she noticed me, she turned to the class and asked...

"Now, who wants to go first?"

[A/N]: Okay peeps, it has been a while, a little too long. I have this chapter up, but I wanted to talk. As I see that I have done okay so far with this book. I was wondering if you guys are interested in a Danganronpa x fem reader. Now, the My Hero Academia book will be on hold. Meaning I'll either hide it before publishing it again. Or just being on hold. Since I planned the book at like 4 am. Let me know if you guys are interested or not. Cause I have an idea of how the story will go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 42
This is an RWBY fanfic in which the Winter Soldier meets RWBY. The reader was born without Semblance or Aura. He had to train himself to achieve his...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
121K 2.5K 70
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...
408 19 6
Y/n loves his family. So much so that he is willing to be put in the line of the huntsman's eyes for them. But when the time comes he will have to ma...