A Change of Feeling

TheDutchGirlWrites tarafından

Harry is left in the dark by his friends. After a couple of weeks without a word from the magical world, Harr... Daha Fazla

The Letter
A Brush with Death
Grimmauld Place and Black Veins
Witch Weekly
The Dark Tattoo
Slytherin Ways in Azkaban
The Hearing
The Sign of Ekrizdis
The Conversation at Diagon Alley
Jormungandr, the Huge Monster
Rabastan's Wicked Ways
The Ouroboros
"Incarcerous"
The Effect of a Tattoo
Pink Toads and Sneaky Lions
Yule at Grimmauld Place
Nightly Terror
She that Rewards
The Examinations
Family Matters, part I
Family Matters, part II
Family Matters, part III
The Sins of the Father
No Sleep for the Wicked
Fuckin' Snakes!
Farewell and Reunion
Half-Breeds
The Chance Meeting
Umbridge's Demise - Part One
Umbridge's Demise - Part Two
The Interrogation
Dit des Trois Morts et des Vifs
"Showtime"
Grahams' Loyalty
The Ashwinder

Blood, Lust, and Family

8.8K 316 47
TheDutchGirlWrites tarafından

"R-Rabastan?" Harry asked uncertainly, searching the face of his older lover for signs of affection.

Harry looked at the angry face but found no sign of tenderness.

"Basty, I know what this looks like, but-"

"Tell me, Harry. Tell me what this looks like? Was it something like the fact that I found my boyfriend in the arms of another man? Was it that I saw your mouth being claimed by another man? Tell me, Harry, because I don't know what else this could look like," said Rabastan with an icy face.

"Jormy woke me up and told me that Voldemort was waiting for me, or as Jormy said, the man with the snake face. I came here to talk to him." Harry looked calmly at Rabastan, but still found a blank canvas, where there was normally a passionate man.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Was this some kind of secret rendezvous, was this a meeting between two lovers?"

At last, Harry could see an emotion on Rabastan's face, it was honest jealousy raging across his lover's face. Hesitantly, Harry put a hand on Rabastan's cheek. "I didn't want to wake you up because you were sleeping so sweetly and because I was already late. Jormy was an idiot once more and kept nagging about our copulation and sperm waste. I wanted to avoid a confrontation with your Lord by going to him as soon as possible."

Harry stopped and looked at Rabastan pleadingly. "Basty, darling, you know me by now. I wear my heart on my sleeve, do you really think I can lie to you so easily? That I have the most incredible night of my life and the next moment consciously snuggle up to Voldemort?"

Rabastan ran a hand through Harry's long dark locks and suddenly pulled back hard, exposing Harry's neck completely. Harry swallowed, and Rabastan saw the movement of his Adam's apple and leaned toward that part of Harry's neck. He licked from the hollow between his collarbones to his Adam's apple and gave him an open, mature kiss.

"Do you think I don't understand what's going on here?" Rabastan asked, his lips floating over Harry's lips, his fingers still firmly in Harry's hair.

Harry felt a hint of fear spread through him. "Basty? What do-"

"Harry," Rabastan hissed dangerously, "Be quiet."

"Harry, I am not a patient man. I am not a saint either, I have the necessary violent acts behind my name. Do you know what I am most of all, Harrrrry? " Rabastan growled as he rolled the r, from Harry's name.

"What then, Rabastan? What are you?" Harry asked breathlessly, his senses bursting, every sound or touch he felt ten times amplified.

"I am Rabastan Lestrange, son of Corvus Lestrange, and you, my sweet and naive Harry, you are my little raven. You belong with me, as I belong with you. You are mine in everything, except in name and blood."

Rabastan now began to lick Harry's lips and took his time. He carefully licked Harry's upper lip first and then carefully scraped his lower lip. Harry groaned and tried to search for Rabastan's lips with his lips, but the dark man still had his hair tight, preventing Harry from getting closer to his lips.

"Tsk, Tsk, impatient boy," said Rabastan drawled. "Tell me, Harry, do you really think I didn't realize what was going on?"

Harry desperately tried to shake his head, hoping to please the man. But Rabastan held his hair even tighter, leaving no room to maneuver. "Use your words, little raven," he whispered in Harry's ear, then nibbled his earlobe hard.

"Aahh! I don't know Basty! I hardly know what happened myself. One moment I was taunting Voldemort about his stupid names for his followers, and the next moment he suddenly took hold of my lips. It wasn't my fucking intention at all to get so intimate with him," Harry ranted, being besieged by love bits and teasing licks.

"I know exactly what was going on, Harry," Rabastan growled at his neck. "He looked at me fuckin' hard before he took possession of what didn't belong to him. These lips-" He possessedly licked Harry's wet lips- "belong to me. He knew that but chose to break us up."

Rabastan suddenly kissed Harry hungrily. He growled and moved roughly over his mouth, digging deeper with his tongue like ever before. Harry could do nothing but move willingly with those compelling lips. Rabastan, meanwhile, was rediscovering all parts of Harry's mouth, as if to erase Voldemort's taste and replace it with his. He tore himself free from Harry's mouth and rested his forehead against Harry's.

"He forgot I'm a Lestrange, Harry. But you'd do well not to forget that," he said very low, his baritone rumbling in the air. "A Lestrange never shares."

He took hold of Harry's mouth with renewed vigor. Finally, his hand let go of his hair and Harry could move eagerly with the scorching rhythm of Rabastan's mouth.

"Hmm, Basssty," he hissed madly. "I'm so sorry."

Rabastan pulled away from Harry. His dark eyes seemed to shine with icy silver light, they sparkled with a kind of consuming passion. The man suddenly no longer looked sophisticated, but he now seemed just escaped from Azkaban; wild and dangerous. Harry involuntarily licked his lips.

"Are you sorry?" Rabastan growled, "Good."

He pushed Harry hard against the desk and wiped the papers off the table with his other hand. The sound of ripping paper and clattering glass filled the room. Harry let go of a startled sound and felt his heart beat faster.

"Harry, I need to know. Do you want it? I saw that he forced himself on you, but you did not move away from him," Rabastan suddenly whispered softly. "I need to know, little raven, because I'm a bad man, and I want you, but only if I can have everything. I will not share you."

"Rabastan, I am yours. I care about you, maybe I love you already. I don't dare to say it yet because I don't know these feelings, but I know I feel more whole with you than ever before. Please Basty, I'll do anything to show you that I want to be with you."

"Do you accept me as the terrible man that I am? I am a martyr and murderer, I have pushed the limits of the Runes and used them in several horrible ways. I'm not a nice man, Harry. I want you, everything from you. I want to own you, dominate you. You can't know how badly I want that," growled Rabastan, nibbling Harry's sensitive neck.

"Dominate me, Basty. I trust you. You are mine, my dark wizard."

"As you wish, little raven."

Rabastan turned Harry so fast that he seemed supernatural. His black eyes gleamed dangerously and possessively, his tongue slid over his lower lip. He grabbed Harry's face with his big hand and pressed it hard against the smooth surface of the desk.

Harry felt Rabastan's hips press against his butt; rubbing and looking for friction. "Singulier, Harry," he gasped in Harry's ear. "Your safeword is Singulier, say so and I'll stop."

Harry groaned but nodded. "I get it."

Suddenly Rabastan pulled hard on Harry's hair again. "I get it... sir," he growled.

"Fuck! Yes! I'm sorry, sir. I get it, sir," said Harry hurriedly when he felt that scorching mouth on his neck again.

Rabastan slid his hands over Harry's stomach and grabbed the hem of his shirt. With one quick move, he stripped Harry of his shirt and then pressed Harry's face back against the tabletop. He opened the clasp of his trousers with one hand and pulled it down with his boxer shorts. Harry clumsily kicked it off with his shoes but was quickly brought to a stop by Rabastan's forcing knee. The knee pressed harder, forcing Harry to spread his legs.

Suddenly the pressing hand released him and Harry felt two hands grab his hips. Harry shrieked when he felt the rough hair of Rabastan's short beard on his right buttock, followed by the wet tongue that slid between Harry's buttocks. Rabastan's rough, large hands then slid over his smooth buttocks, pulling them apart. Rabastan spitted at Harry's opening and grunted possessively.

"Fuck, little raven, do you know how pretty your little hole is?" A teasing finger slid across its puckered entrance, dipping it momentarily.

Harry bucked forward, startled, the sensation of a finger was unexpected. Rabastan pulled Harry back to him, growling, and spitted again at Harry's opening. Harry was now somewhat prepared for the sensation of moisture and then the light pressure of a finger, yet he wailed softly against the cool wood of the desk.

The scouting finger was pulled away and Harry made a whining noise for a moment. He tried to see what Rabastan was up to but was again brutally pushed against the table with a hand of Rabastan. "Do. Not. Move!" Rabastan growled.

Harry's cock responded immediately to the command and began to press against the table, straightening up to its full length.

With his only free hand, Rabastan pulled one buttock to the side and suddenly pressed his lips against Harry's entrance. Harry felt his wet lips and rough beard move against the opening.

"Hmph!" Harry groaned.

Rabastan then used his tongue to taste the walls of Harry's entrance. Harry cried out as he felt Rabastan dip his tongue into his puckered hole and move up and down as if he were fucking him with his tongue.

~ "Basssssty" ~ Harry hissed deliriously. "Why- Why do I need a safeword if you're just delighting me?"

A low, alluring laugh came from behind him. "Why? I haven't even started, little raven."

He began to lick Harry with even more conviction. Under him, Harry was writhing with pleasure, and the young wizard didn't know whether to try to crawl away or whether to get closer to Rabastan and his lithe tongue. Harry decided on the latter, reaching back with his right arm to weave his fingers into Rabastan's dark curls.

Rabastan came up with a grunt. "Hands up, next to your head," he ordered.

Harry obeyed immediately, moaning softly in anticipation. His hard cock pressed uncomfortably against the hardwood of the desk.

"Why am I doing this?" Rabastan asked.

"Because I kissed the Dark Lord," Harry chided.

Slap!

Rabastan hit Harry hard on the right buttock, the white skin turned red for a moment.

"I'll only say this once," growled Rabastan. "I'm not doing this because you kissed him, I'm doing this because you choose to approach him alone. You should have brought me with you, I am your partner, my support is unconditional, even against the Dark Lord."

He bent over Harry and pulled him back by his hair, pinning him to the table with his hips. "Did you understand me?"

"Yes, sir," said Harry quickly, slightly out of breath.

"I will ask you again. Why am I doing this?"

"Because I went to the Dark Lord alone, when I could have taken you."

"Will you do this again?"

"No."

"Every time you do, and you decide to do something without talking to me about it, you get spanked. Did you get that, Harry?"

Harry nodded, pre-cum leaking from his throbbing member.

Slap!

"Use your words, Harry."

"Aargh! I understand, sir! " Harry squeaked, his heart pounding in his throat.

Rabastan put his hand on Harry's bare buttocks and gently stroked the red spot left by his earlier blows. He fondly stroked circles with his flat hand. He bent down for a moment and kissed the sensitive skin.

"That's a good boy."

He stroked the skin again with his fingertips, and then his hand was suddenly gone... Smack!

Harry's eyes opened in response to the pain. ~'Fuck, Bassssty!'~ Harry hissed excitedly.

Rabastan stroked Harry again in the same place he had just hit. His hands were shaking slightly, Harry realized, wondering for a moment that his hands were shaking with anticipation. His breathing also sounded louder and sharper, as if he were more and more on edge. He hit Harry again, and again, in quick succession. He rubbed Harry's buttocks after each slap, massaging the pain away until Harry moaned wantonly with desire.

Harry didn't say a word but squirmed back and forth to avoid his blows.

"Lie still," he growled. "Otherwise I will spank longer."

Harry suddenly lay stiff, his body tense. He felt Rabastan rubbing his hands again affectionately over his buttocks, which had, in the meantime, become warm from his blows. Rabasten massaged once more deeply into the tense muscles of his right buttock, stroked it, then hit it hard again.

'Oh, Merlin, that hurts,' Harry thought, wiggling his bottom for a moment.

Harry noticed that Rabastan varied the intensity of the blows to his buttocks. Not only did he hit hard, sometimes the blows were almost teasing, especially when close to his balls. After each blow, he rubbed the pain away, leaving nothing but pleasure.

"Merlin!" Harry screamed after a hard blow to his left buttock.

"Ah Harry, my naughty little raven... I'm only just on a roll," said Rabastan in a devilish tone.

He hit Harry again and then rubbed the spot again. It wasn't until Harry groaned with longing again that he hit another place hard. A certain rhythm was created: stroking, hard blow, massaging, rubbing, quick teasing clapping, caressing. The mix of the sharp pain caused by the hard blows, with the quick soft blows and the massage in between works dizzyingly. Harry hardly knows where to look and what to think. All he can think about is Rabastan and what his dangerous hands can do.

Rabastan slapped Harry hard on the buttocks again, then caressed him again.

~'By Salazar! What are you doing to me!'~ Harry hissed desperately.

Rabastan rubbed his warm buttocks and looked appreciatively at the red marks that his hand had formed in the white flesh of Harry's ass. "Oh Harry, say that again! Nobody can hear you baby, just me!"

Rabastan hit him again and again. Harry shouts out all sorts of obscenities in Parseltongue that seemed to spur Rabastan further on. He kept slapping him until Harry shuddered from his merciless beating.

Harry felt Rabastan's hands stop slapping, and his hands were replaced by his mouth. Long wet kisses, revered his red, hot skin. His tongue licked the sensitive skin, making Harry wail with longing.

"That was enough," said Rabastan hoarse. "I believe your lesson has sunken in enough. And now I'm going to fuck you."

He caressed Harry's buttocks with gentle caresses and leaned forward again. Two fingers were held in front of Harry's lips, pressing gently into the opening.

"Suck," he said in a horny voice.

Full of enthusiasm, Harry began to suck on the two fingers. He blushed when he felt that in his eagerness he felt a little drool dripping down his chin. "Such a good boy, Harry. Wet them well, you will need it," Rabastan said darkly.

Before Harry could prepare, he put two fingers in him, leaving Harry gasping for breath. He bent his fingers and found Harry's prostate on the second blow in Harry's warm cavity.

"Aargh!" Harry cried out, feeling the slight burning pain. Immediately Rabastan pulled him tighter and with his other hand stroked the damp black locks of the young wizard.

"Shhh, hush, Harry. Relax, I will give you more pleasure than you could ever imagine." He gently moved his finger in and out of Harry. He gently murmured a lubrication and a contraceptive spell, which made the movements sleeker.

"Can you feel this?" he asked excitedly, bumping into his prostate in rapid movements. "Feel how much your body likes this. I can feel your body tense, Harry. If I stroke your cock now, will you come right away?" he asked with awe in his voice.

Harry groaned and moved against the fingers, pushing the fingers deeper into him. Harry could only move twice as the fingers were quickly pulled out of him. They were replaced by a wet but strong tongue, licking him until he cried out with longing.

Rabastan grinned. "You respond so well to me, little raven," he said appreciatively. He took off his own clothes with quick and efficient movements and tossed them carelessly over the chair next to them.

Harry looked back over his shoulder and stared wide at the imposing size of his erect limb. Rabastan caught his eye and smiled like a predator. With a smile with too many teeth, glittering in the dim morning light, he said, "See what you're doing to me? You don't even have to touch me, your little sounds excite me enough."

He guided his hard member to Harry's wet opening. Harry felt a blunt but hard object penetrate his ass. He hissed at the sharp pain and wanted to squeeze away from Rabastan who pressed against him. "Relax, Harry. Accept me. Push back, just a little... You are doing so well," Rabastan murmured in Harry's hair.

After a while, he was all in Harry and lay still for a moment so Harry could get used to the big cock that filled him. "Move," said Harry in a hoarse voice, moving gently against the harsh heat that penetrated him.

He moved, then pounded hard against the tender flesh of Harry's painful ass. Harry moaned loudly but felt his penis grow even more sensitive. It is an indescribable feeling, so raw and degraded and so naughty, that Harry knew he would never tell a soul about this. Harry felt Rabastan thrust into him hard and fast, occasionally tilting his hips so that Harry screamed by the grazing of his hard member against his prostate.

"Oh, Basty! I-I almost come. I'm almost there," said Harry with a groan. Rabastan suddenly stopped moving and moved his hand gracefully in front of Harry's leaky cock. A cock ring appeared at the base of Harry's hard member, which prevented Harry from cumming.

"You will have to wait a little longer," said Rabastan in a low voice, reaching for his wand. " Accio , ritual knife." A sharp brass knife flew into his outstretched hand. Harry looked at the knife with wide eyes, and thought for a moment that he didn't need the cock ring, the sight of the sharp knife made his lust lessened.

"Do you trust me?" Rabastan suddenly asked seriously.

"Yes, sir," Harry whispered.

With a quick movement, Rabastan made a small cut in Harry's forearm, just above the wrist with the Ourobouros, from which blood quickly welled. He repeated this action to himself, pressing his bleeding forearm against Harry's. He turned Harry over so they looked at each other. Their penises were still erect. Harry realized with a shock that despite the ring and the blood, he was still excited. And got more and more excited.

Rabastan looked serious and gave Harry a hard, short kiss, and began to speak in a clear voice:

"Forchta in biuonga quamon ouer mi

in bethecoda mi thuisternussi

In ic quad uuie sal geuan mi fetheron also raaven

in ic fliugon sal in binden sal"

["Fear and trembling came over me

and darkness covered me

And I said, Who will give me feathers like ravens

so that I will fly away and be bound together."]

After he had said the last word, he lifted Harry onto the desk, his bottom on the hardwood. He moved back into Harry, hard and fast. He grabbed Harry under his buttocks and tilted Harry's hips so that he could thrust even deeper into him. Then he grabbed with his bloody arm, gripping Harry's again, bound by the blood.

Harry's senses were destroyed, he could still feel their warm blood flowing into each other, their hands still intertwined. Rabastan leaned over to their bleeding forearms and licked the blood. He then straightened up and kissed Harry with his blood-red lips. Harry tasted the copper flavor of the blood in Rabastan's mouth and took a gulp of the blood. He knew he should be disgusted by the blood, but the thought of his blood mixed with Rabastan's made Harry even more focused on the raw and degraded feelings Rabastan evoked in him.

As soon as the first drop of blood had descended deeper into his stomach, Harry felt warm. He could feel the pull deep inside his stomach, that pulsating sensation growing stronger and stronger.

"Rabastan!" Harry screamed, licking the blood running down to his elbow. Harry wanted more, he wanted to be connected with Rabastan. This was it, he knew. Rabastan was his present and his future.

Rabastan was still moving in and out of Harry at a killer pace. He closed his hand around Harry's throbbing member and let the cock ring disappear. He lowered himself one more time around their bloody, connected hands, pressing his bloody lips against Harry's once more.

Rabastan slammed hard and fast into Harry's red and sore ass. However, Harry could no longer feel the stabbing pain, he was completely absorbed in the mist of passion in which they found themselves. Harry felt the throbbing sensation in his abdomen increase, the blood stirring, and heating. He tried to delay his release but felt his body betrayed him, exploding into an intense, all-shattering orgasm.

"Oh, Harry!" exclaimed Rabastan, finding his release too. He held Harry tight as he drained himself inside Harry. Panting heavily, he fell on top of Harry but soon pulled him next to him onto the large, hard surface of Corvus's desk. He gave Harry a long, sultry kiss, then buried himself in the dark locks of his younger lover.

"Oh baby," he gasped. "You are really mine now."

Harry grinned mischievously. "Just like you are mine."

"Thank Lady Magic for you, Harry," said Rabastan lovingly. "You're mine now, in anything but name." He hugged Harry and brushed his hair gently. He grabbed his wand tightly and Apparated them back to his room.

Harry sighed with satisfaction and crawled closer to Rabastan. He played with the dark curls of Rabastan's chest hair. "Basty? Is everything okay between us? " Harry asked uncertainly.

Rabastan sighed and looked at Harry, throwing a blanket over them. "We are fine, little raven. I just want to know one more thing." He hesitated for a moment and added, "Actually two things."

Harry looked at him, startled. "What is it, Basty? I will answer honestly."

"When you kissed the Dark Lord, you seemed almost possessed. You consciously sought his closeness, as if you didn't want to let go of him. I'd rather ignore this, darling, but I need to know. What did you feel at that moment."

"It tasted addictive. He tasted bitter, but the Dark Magic in him tasted sweet. My scar started to pulsate but not in the normal way, normally my scar hurts. When he was resurrected, my scar hurt so much that it even burst. But this time there was a great pleasure through my scar, more than I had known before."

Rabastan looked away in hurt, and for a moment he looked more like a kicked puppy than the dominating man to whom Harry had given his heart. Harry grabbed his hand and placed it on his chest, where his heart was hidden.

"Even that pleasure was pushed into the background of what I just experienced with you. Basty, you and I are a match. And, oh Merlin, I wanted it to last all day. I didn't care who would come in and see us. I wish you owned me, loved me. Of Gods! You put me on a path I never thought I'd walk. But I like to walk that path, as long as I have you by my side."

Rabastan then pulled Harry close to him again and inhaled his spicy scent, which was mixed with his. "Glad to hear that, Harry. You may need to talk to Bella about this, especially your scar, she knows a lot about curse scars. What you just told me, it sounds that your feelings for the Dark Lord are reinforced by your scar. That is something we have to look at."

Harry nodded, grateful for the understanding Rabastan seemed to have. "What the second thing you wanted to know?"

"How do you feel about taking my name? Harry Lestrange sounds fantastic," said Rabastan with a chuckle.

Harry giggled, and teasingly slapped Rabastan on the shoulder. "You look like your father, he already mentioned it."

"Oh, great minds think alike, at least, Lestrange men like to think the same."

***

The pair did not appear in the sitting room until after lunch. Rabastan had ordered a meal in bed and Harry had eagerly let him know what you could do with clotted cream and strawberry jam. Eventually, the two men were forced to take a shower, together of course, because it was a shame to waste water.

Harry was surprised to see Sirius along with Remus. He saw his fathers sitting at a table, with Bellatrix and Rodolphus talking amicably to each other.

"Remus!" Harry shouted happily and ran to his second father. He jumped into the tired-looking man's arms and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Remy, what are you doing here?"

Remus gave Harry a soft smile. "What do you think, Harry? Sirius came home full of stories and accusations. I had to come with him, someone has to keep him in check." He gave Harry a white smile and pulled Harry over to the table.

He held out a chair for Harry to sit, which Harry looked at disdainfully. 'Hmm... sit down,' Harry thought hesitantly. He took a careful seat on the chair but winced briefly.

"Are you OK?" Remus asked worriedly.

"I fell on my arse," Harry said quickly, not thinking about the consequences.

A black tangle of curls suddenly enveloped him. There was a cooing sound in his hair as a delicate hand pulled him up against a warm and soft body. "Oh my dear boy, what happened? Just tell Aunty Bella, she will take care of you."

Bellatrix slid her hands over Harry's buttocks, rubbing gently. Harry yelped, feeling her hands on his sensitive skin, and jumped aside.

"Itsy-bitsy-Potterling has done a little more than just fall on his buttocks to get such a reaction," said Bellatrix with a mixture of concern and mischief.

"N-no," said Harry, covering his buttocks with his hands. "I just fell, nothing to worry about." He felt his cheeks warm and could see from Rabastan's amused face that he was as red as his Gryffindor House jumper.

He looked at Bellatrix for a moment and hugged her. "There's nothing wrong, Aunty Bella, it was nothing I didn't deserve."

Bellatrix kissed her sweet boy on the top of the head and sat him back in his chair. "Rabastan, I hope you have given him the necessary aftercare?"

Sirius spit out his tea and looked at Harry in shock, then at Rabastan accusingly. "WHAT!"

Harry innocently held up his hands. "Siri, nothing happened, calm down," said Harry quickly, ignoring his sleeve that dropped to his elbow.

Sirius's eyes narrowed as he looked at Harry's arm. He moved faster than Harry had seen him move before and grabbed Harry by the wrist. He pulled the sleeve of his robe aside, exposing the red cut. The wound was still healing and its edges were still red, with dried blood crusted over.

"What. Is. This?" Sirius asked with restrained anger. He looked at Rabastan who was suddenly very busy petting Jormy, who had wrapped himself around his arm.

"Well, Harry? Do you have something to tell me?" Sirius asked deceptively calmly.

Harry twirled his thumbs and looked for Rabastan, but he saw that the traitor was still playing with his snake. "Ehm... also an accident?"

"Was that a question? Or do you know what happened, Harry?" Remus asked, his eyes glittering and turning golden in a flash.

Rodolphus cleared his throat and stood up lazily but gracefully, like a black panther stretching. "I think I know what our two boys have been up to."

He strode to Rabastan and pulled his curly hair from his neck, exposing his ear and neck. "Look, there is the answer," said Rodolphus in his low voice, pointing to a small black raven tattooed just below his ear.

Sirius now also pulled Harry's black locks aside and examined his neck. "Harry, why have you tattooed a raven under your ear?"

Rabastan now laughed like a Cheshire cat, completely pleased with himself and his actions. "Harry is mine, we did a blood-bond. Another person's sexual contact will only be pleasant again when one of us dies."

He held up his hand when Sirius opened his mouth to accuse him. "It works both ways, I can no longer enjoy anyone else, I will be completely loyal to Harry and he to me."

Sirius raised his hands in defeat and fell back into his chair at the table. "Pup! You are almost married now! What's the next step, getting married at sixteen?"

Rabastan laughed devilishly. "Speaking of which, I know my father is in the process of drafting our marriage contract. Harry Lestrange has a certain ring to it."

Sirius angrily blew air from his cheeks and stood up, gesturing wildly. "Certainly not! When my puppy gets married, he will continue to bear his own name. He is Harry James Potter-Black, and therefore higher in rank than Lestrange."

Rabastan got up angrily, causing Jormy to fall off his lap. Hissing with discontent, he slithered over to Harry, who took him in his arms soothingly.

"Harry will be my husband! He will proudly bear my name! The Lestrange family is as highly regarded as the Black family, even higher in some parts of Europe," Rabastan said in a biting tone.

Remus suddenly clapped his hands and calmly looked around the room. "I believe Harry made his intentions with Rabastan clear, and if I know my son well enough, I'm sure he knew what he was doing when he entered into this blood relationship."

Harry nodded, scratching Jormy under his mouth.

"That's enough for me, Sirius. Our cub is happy, and we said we would support him."

Sirius sullenly sat in his chair. "Fine! But I insist that Rabastan will then bear the name Potter-Black. Harry will become Harry Lestrange, née Potter-Black; and Rabastan becomes Rabastan Potter-Black, née Lestrange. Everyone is happy then."

Rabastan did not look very happy, however, only after a gentle touch from his brother and some dark whispering in his ear, the dark man calmed down and returned to his chair. "I agree to these terms," he said in a clear voice.

Sirius nodded. "I will contact your father to work on a marriage contract between our two families. However, I would like to make it clear that I am not happy about Harry's marriage to a convicted man!"

Remus kicked his partner under the table, which hit his shin hard. "You had no problem with that yourself when you said you wanted to marry me this summer," Remus said mildly amused.

"That's different," muttered Sirius ashamed.

Harry looked overjoyed from Sirius to Remus. "Is that true? That's really great news!" He jumped up and sat on Sirus's lap. "Ow!" he said, looking ashamed for a moment. He then put his arms around his father.

"I'm so happy for you, Siri. You deserve to finally find happiness," he said in Sirius's dark hair.

Sirus stroked Harry's hair. Thank you, pup. And I am happy for you too. Your intended seems to care very much about you, I believe he will protect you."

Harry nodded, "Yes, he will."

Harry got up from Sirus's lap again and walked over to give Remus a hug too. As he passed Bellatrix to his own chair, the witch suddenly grabbed him and pulled him onto his lap. "Come here, little Potterling! My sweet boy! Welcome to the family."

Iron-strong arms held him tightly against Bella's soft breasts. After some struggle, Harry gave in and settled on Bellatrix's warm lap. Bella was pleased with his submission and ran her fingers through his long hair.

Sirius looked at Harry and Bellatrix with amusement and seemed to have forgotten his previous objections. He then took hold of the papers on the table and looked around the group. "I believe we have completed one part of this, there will be a union between our families. Then I would like to talk about the results of his physical examination, I assume there was also a Carrier test? "

Rodolphus nodded. "My father may come back from the Ministry in any time, I believe he has the certificate. But the result is also in your hand between the papers."

Sirius frantically flipped through the many sheets of parchment and eventually had to pull apart two sheets that were stuck together. "Bah!" Sirius said, grimacingly separating the two sheets of parchment. "I would think of Corvus being more precise with his work."

Remus raised his eyebrows questioningly and took a deep breath of the scent of the parchment. His eyes flickered back to that golden color and he looked accusingly at Harry. Harry looked away uncomfortably and glanced at Rabastan, who immediately realized what made the two sheets of parchment stick together.

Remus cleared his throat to get the attention of his husband-to-be, who was still gently tearing the parchment away. "Sirius, Darling, it might be better to cast a cleaning spell on the pieces. Then they immediately separate from each other."

But the dark-haired man looked intently at the parchment. "That is not necessary, Remus. I almost got them off, I'm sure there was only some brandy or other sticky liquor spilled on the parchment..." he paused as he looked at the pieces of parchment he had separated from each other. He wrinkled his nose. "Hmm, no cognac."

Silver / gray eyes looked at Harry. Harry was glad when Sirius said nothing more, casting only a mild cleaning spell. "Right, pup... I should have known, of course."

Harry heard Bella chuckle softly in his hair and he relaxed again. He watched his father find the right piece of parchment and calmly review the results of his blood test.

"You're a Carrier, pup. That is good news." He looked questioningly at Rabastan. "Are you also a Carrier?"

Rabastan shook his head, "Only Harry could carry our descendants."

Harry stiffened and looked at the crowd in alarm. "Bear o-offspring?" he managed to squeak.

Jormy looked up interested and turned his head smugly towards Harry. ~'See, little Master? Jormy can expect little Hatchlings!'~

Remus looked at Harry calmly and spoke. "In the wizarding world, men can carry a child if they have a particular gene, we call it the Carrier gene. In Pureblood families it is customary to perform this test by default. However, it is less common, fewer and fewer boys are tested positive. There are of course other ways to have a child as a gay couple, for example in the 60s it was popular to adopt a child through blood adoption. Since making Blood magic illegal, however, families could no longer do this, since then there has been more frown on same-sex couples, as they often cannot have children."

"But-" Harry paused, then looked questioningly at Sirius again. "I thought you adopted me through Blood adoption."

Sirius laughed unashamedly. "That's right, Harry. But you were already born and remained in the care of your parents. This is less noticeable than when two men adopt a child and that the child suddenly resembles the two fathers in appearance and magic. I'm a Black, Harry, we don't frown on a few dark rituals."

"But that's awful! Why has this been made illegal? " Harry asked in astonishment.

"That has been the work of Albus Dumbledore," said Rodolphus in a dark, cold voice. "He was very passionate about expelling all Dark Arts from the streets. He made it impossible to practice our traditions openly. That is also the reason why so many Pureblood families have come to rally behind the Dark Lord. He is the only one who wants to stop this injustice."

Harry nodded and considered the implications for Dumbledore's address. He was already outraged that the Headmaster didn't contact Harry, even when he needed him so badly. But now that he learned that he was negatively affecting the lives of so many wizards, he didn't know exactly what he felt about the wizard. He decided to do more research on Albus Dumbledore's political decisions, perhaps his decision to become neutral would be even less painful than he thought.

"So..." he began uncomfortably. "I can have a child?"

Everyone at the table seemed very pleased with this information. Sirius answered, a big smile on his face. "Yes pup, and that means that in the distant future you can make me very happy with a grandchild." He looked dirty at Rabastan for a moment, but then looked tenderly at Harry again.

"We also came here to talk about your tattoo, I heard from Corvus that it had grown again since your collision with the Dementor and Voldemort. Bella and I also want us to receive a detailed report of your experiences at Hogwarts, if your tattoo changes, we want to know," said Sirius with a serious face.

The rest of the afternoon was peaceful. Harry's tattoo was extensively viewed and discussed. Furthermore, agreements were made about communication with Harry when he was at Hogwarts. Harry felt sad when he finally realized he was going back to school tomorrow. He was happy that he and Rabastan were back on good terms and that his family seemed to be growing more and more. Watching the interaction between Bella and Sirius, Harry realized with a smile that the Black family was also starting to heal again. The cousins seemed to like each other more and more and agreed wholeheartedly that Harry was very important to them and should be protected at all times.

Corvus came home at the end of the afternoon and went to negotiate with Remus and Sirius for a marriage contract between Harry and Rabastan. Harry was told he might be able to sign the contract during a Hogsmeade outing, but that they first needed to work out the contract carefully.

Most of all, Harry felt content and happy. He looked at his own dark wizard and felt his heart contract in a kind of bittersweet longing. He would miss him at Hogwarts, he realized. But something told him that he will see Rabastan more often during his time at school than he would expect in advance.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.1K 92 11
"Hear me out Harry," she continued, "both of us are under some amount of stress. It's not good to be that way. In order to release that stress, I fig...
785 48 18
This is like most other Harry fics, protective older brother(s), Starts in year 3, Y/N has a secret power blah Blah blah But I'll try to make it exc...
245K 9.3K 41
What if all the loss had became too much for Harry? What if he found out Ron was just using him to be in the spot light? What if Hermione hated him...
80.1K 3.7K 37
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione's voice was gentle as she replied, "I l...