You caught my eye | Louis Par...

By strangeCadie

Alyce Ellison is a young and famous singer who is apart of a band. Once she finally receives the news to be... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six

Nineteen

1.5K 47 17
By strangeCadie

- Narrator's POV -

*Underaged drinking*

* Flashback from January 9th, after the first show *

"Yes, I saw the show, it was great.  But, as I expected, we should add backup dancers... or  some kind of entertainment."  Micheal said over the phone that was on speaker for the rest of the band to listen.

AATF looked confused and Alyce finally spoke up.  "But aren't we the entertainment?"

Micheal nods, "Well I- yeah, but -"

"Then we don't need backup dancers.  You said it yourself the show was great."  Dean interrupts.

"Just try - at least for one show.  They already know the choreography, they have been practicing since I told you the news about the world tour."  Micheal sighs.

Alyce raises her eyebrows in surprise.

Theo scoffs, "Why is this the first time we're hearing about this?  Were you just going to wait and see if the show wasn't 'entertaining enough' and have a backup plan... without telling us - at all."

Micheal doesn't say anything. 

James just shakes his head and rolls his eyes with a disappointed look on his face.

"Micheal"  Alyce sighed.  "Just let us know next time, please.  Especially if you're gonna use our band's money for these dancing practices that we didn't even know about."

"Of course, I'm sorry."

"I want the receipts too,"  Alyce demanded.

"I - Wha - for the dancing practices?"

"Yeah.  That's not a problem is it?"

Micheal swallowed.  "No, no, of course not."

Alyce smiled, "Great.  Bye, Micheal."  And with that, she ended the call.

"You're scary when you're talking business."  James pointed out.  Dean and Theo both nodded quickly in agreement.  Alyce laughed.

"Do you think he's stealing money?"  Dean asked.

Alyce thought for a moment.  "Honestly, I have no idea.  People do crazy things when it comes to money.  But I guess we will find out once we get the receipts."

* End of Flashback *

May 17th -

AATF just finished their Italy show and tomorrow they perform in Paris, France.

In the last four months, they have traveled all through North, South, and Central America, Asia, and now most of Europe.

A lot has happened in these four months while touring around the world. 

Micheal took too long for Alyce's liking to show the receipts, so Alyce called her mom and asked her if she could look through the office for the receipts.  Fortunately, they were there; sitting on the desk, hidden in a yellowish folder.  Monica looked through the band's bank statements and through the receipts.  She works with money almost every day, so she was good at this sort of task.

Come to find out, Micheal was indeed stealing money.  He has been for a couple of years now.  Micheal would take small amounts each time - that is how he got away with it for so long.  As soon as the band heard the news, they fired him and had law enforcement deal with him.

James and Lily became a couple.  Lily got tired of the friendly flirting, so she asked him out herself.  They have been together for three months now, and Alyce hasn't seen Lily or James any happier.

The somewhat awkward tension between Finn and Alyce has now disappeared.

Awkward tension disappeared but a different type of tension arrived - with somebody else.

AATF and Calpurnia now found themselves outside in Theo's grandparents' backyard.  The backyard is small and secluded. Vines swim across the brick walls and around the windows. In the center, there is a table, large enough to fit each and every one of them.

-

Theo's grandparents, Nonna (Grandma) and Nonno (Grandpa) spoke fluently in Italian and knew a small portion of English. Theo on the other hand was fluent in both. Because Theo and Alyce knew each other for most of their childhood, Theo had a lot of time to teach her Italian. Alyce understood it but only could speak a few words perfectly.

As soon as everyone sat down, Nonna brought out bottles of wine, red and white to the table. She opened one up and started to pour some into her's, her husband's, and her son-in-law's glasses. They smiled. Once she was done with that bottle she took the cork off of another and started pouring into Alyce's glass first, then Theo's, then Dean's, and finally Lily's and James's Theo and Alyce held their glasses in their hands and muttered Grazie while Dean and James say thank you while having a skeptical look on their face as they glazed at the wineglass in front of them.

Alyce looks at the two, "Have you never had alcohol before?"

"Nope, my parents are strict," Dean says.

"Same." James agreed.

dean and James both looked at each other and shrugged and lifted up their glass and cheered each other without the rims of the glass touching.

Nonna then moved on to fill Calpurnia's glasses until Malcolm's eyes went wide. "Uh, no, um - we're not of age to drink yet." Alyce tried to bite back her laughter by sipping some of her wine. Theo looked at his grandma and repeated what Malcolm said in Italian. Nonna then nodded slowly and shrugged and continued pouring in his glass. Malcolm looked at Alyce and she just put her pointer finger up to her lips and shook her head. James, Theo, Jack, and Finn laughed at Alyce's actions.

-

While eating dinner Theo's family ask everyone different questions;

How is the tour going so far?

You're almost done with shows, aren't you?

More wine?

Want more food? I'll make more if you're still hungry.

Stolen glances at Alyce from Theo every time she talked didn't go unnoticed by most of his family.

After dinner, they all helped clean up and stayed the night. Some spread out in the living room and the large guest room.

-

Liked by louispartridge_, tomholland2013, and 2,856,097 others
alyce_ellison: Nonna makes the best food :)
tagged: @theo_martin @alyce.and.the.flames @calpurniaofficial

- View comments -

theo_martin: She does!

user: THE TOUR IS ALMOST OVER NOOO

user79: user Don't remind me :(

milliebobbybrown: UM that looks amazing!

finnwolfhardofficial: OMG STOP! You're making me hungry again!

britishboyss90: And to my kitchen I go!

username: LMAO ^^

username: OMG WAIT!! They're with Theo's family!

alycesupremacy: username Yes!! OMG that makes more sense.

- view all comments -

———

A/N -

Don't be shy! Comment as much as you like and vote if you want.  (Ngl, it kinda boost my medication to continue writing lol)

I hope the flashback thing wasn't weird to understand.

more social media posts?>>>

I want to face claim for Freddy, but I don't know who. Suggestions? >>>

The next upcoming chapters!!! 😏😩

- Cadie ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.2K 27
βœ” FINISHED louis partridge x fem!oc [ irl && social media ]
492K 13.3K 88
γƒ€γƒžγ‚¦γ‚Ίγƒ© ─── π’’π’–π’Šπ’™π’π’•π’Šπ’„ i'm not entirely an idiot, you know. β€Ώ louis partridge imagines β€Ώ various characters x fem!reader ...
13.4K 163 22
~~COMPLETE~~ "So you looked at my LIPS when you saw me for the FIRST time, Louis Partridge?"
136K 2.3K 43
Claire was 15 when her parents decided to divorce. And she was 16 when her mom decided to leave California to go to London and start a new life with...