TophPug's Guide On How to Sur...

Galing kay TophPug

So the title says about everything. This is my guide on how survive the crazy fandom of PJO and HoO. So, you... Higit pa

Stuff Ya'll Should Know
Surviver Tip Number One
The more part
I Think I'm Just Gonna Talk Crazy Now
I'm Gonna Rant :P
An Interview With My Sister
This Has Nothing to Do With Anything
Omg
WHAT THE HECK!?!??!
Uuuhhhhh(you're gonna want to read this even if you don't read my other books)
Lets Talk
I'm Very Disappointed -_-
Hey! Supzez! Ello! Aloha! Hi! Wuz up!?
Oh Look Time To Throw Someone In Tartarus! ^.^
I'm Going to Kill My Sister
APRIL FIST!!!
*faceplam*/plus a random thing
I Got Bored At 3 AM
This is awesome!!
I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING
Luttce Sob, Whail, Moan, Cry, and Die
AWWWW
Why I Hate ____ Ship
The Message
If I....
My Thoughts On ____
UGH! REALLY SISTER, REALLY?!!!!???!???
ER MER GERSH!!! THANK YOU!!
AWESOMENESS
WELCOME TO CRAZY LAND! how may I help you?
Um...hey
Marvel Agents of SHIELD
Take Me Away Satyr
Them Dam Haters Gonna Hate
GRRR!!!
I Join Fandoms and Die
HEY! HEY! YOU! YOU! YOU GOTTA READ THIS!
READ PLEASE!!

Surviver Tip Number Two

156 12 21
Galing kay TophPug

One thing I have to say. If you hate Nico Di Angelo you're going to be under attack by many crazy fangirls. I mean hordes of fangirls. They love him so much they mentality date him. On my part, I really don't hate Nico, but I don't obsess over him. I think he's just another minor character, but that's just my thoughts.

The first time we see Nico he's an annoying little ten year old. Why people love him, I don't know. I guess fangirls love the dark, mysterious, loner guy who everyone hates. Well not the people in the fandom the--they adore him--the characters in the amazing work of Rick Riordan do, well every other character that aren't the seven or Will. Anyway, if you announce something hurtful or anything negative about their wittle baby Nico to the media(like I just did) the fangirls attack!! Claws and all. I just don't get why they love him so much. He's moody, and it's just one thing after the other with him, but the one thing after the other thing kinda faded away once he got older. I've said to much already. I think I'll be dead by morning, so...yeah.

That was surviver tip number two vote, comment, share, all of the above! And if I don't post anything by the end of the month the Nico fangirls have gotten to me. SAVE YOURSELFS!!!
L⃒o⃒v⃒e⃒: T⃒o⃒p⃒h⃒P⃒u⃒g⃒

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...