𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 [�...

Oleh trynaafindmani

IF YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK, THIS ONE WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE ! Lebih Banyak

-𝐎𝐧𝐞- (𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!)
-𝐓𝐖𝐎-
-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄🙄-
-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑-
-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄-
-𝐒𝐈𝐗-
-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍-
-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓-
-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄-
-𝐓𝐄𝐍-
-𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍-
-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄-
-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐓 2-
Hurr
-𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-
-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-
-𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-
𝐏𝐓 2
-𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-
-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-
-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍- 𝒇𝒓
-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-
-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-
-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-
-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄-
-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎-
-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑-
-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄-
🧩
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-

2.6K 177 186
Oleh trynaafindmani

Umm. Hey, I promise won't complain about the activity on this book.. as in views and comments and all that,

Because I've came to the conclusion that, if y'all wanted to read it... you would have. If you wanted to do something that bad— if you were that interested, you would do it. Ion wanna force nobody to do stuff they don't ant for me ..

I have to start learning to stop begging people for their attention and support. It is what it is, and at the end of the day, you'll always have yourself. If nobody got me, then I got me.

— 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 —

Me and Von haven't spoke that much to eachother in 2 days. I can tell he's been feeling guilty about what happened. I think I yelled a bit much, but I was just so into the moment.

He tried to cuddle me last night, and I pushed him off politely. He seemed off last night, he seemed... in pain ? Listen, I don't even know... I just knew it was late at night and I wanted to be alone.

Ama, has been a lil quiet too. Whenever me and Von get into it, and we don't talk much... she goes quiet  too. She just stays in her room and plays with her toys or watches tv. I don't know why she's does this.. but she's always been like that so..

I made pancakes this morning, and bacon... and I told Ama to come out and eat. Then I told her to tell her father to come eat.

"DADDY ! MOMMY SAID GET YO UGLY ASS OUT HERE AND EAT." She said, making my eyes widen.

She laughed at my face and went to sit and eat.

"I didn't say that...." I assured him, and he nodded slow.

I awkwardly walked away.

"Okay no, mommy said, 'tell your father to come eat' I was being funny." She said,

"So that's what you address me as now ? ' your father' ??" He asked me.

"Well... are you not her father ??"

"Oh yea..."

"Oh yea ??— you know what ? I don't have time for this. Your food is in the microwave."

"Mommy ? Daddy ? Can we be a family again ?" Ama asked. I rolled my eyes and turned around. She always does this, she makes it awkward. And she knows she's making it awkward.

She just wants us to talk again.

"Umm... Von ? My hair stylist said she'd be able to do my hair for the wedding.." I mumbled.

"Okay.."

"I'm going to work.. Ama, you're going to school. Come on, hurry and eat."

"I'll take her." Von said,

"Okay..."

"I ain't doing nothing today ma..." he mumbled.

"Okay..." I said, in the same tone as before.

"Ama won't be here... and you get back here at 12:00..." he mumbled.

He's trying to hint at me..

"It'll just be me and you..." he said.

"Eww... leave me at school all day please. I don't know what you guys plan to do.. while I'm not here." Ama mumbled, stuttering.

"We're not doing anything— come here Von." I said,

We walked to the kitchen,

"What are you hinting at me ?" I asked.

"I need to talk to you."

"When I come back at 12 ?"

He nodded. Once again, he looks a little off. I can see it in his eyes.

I squinted my eyes and nodded.

"Okay bye." I said, and he grabbed my arm.

I looked back, raising my eyebrows..

He pushed out his lips, wanting a kiss.

"Von... we're not on the best terms right now... just give me time." I mumbled. I'm not serious , I really want a kiss, but I'm still mad at him.

I kissed him... one long big smooch 🙄. I mean, I still love him..

He smiled slightly and him and Ama walked out so he can drop her off.

I walked out aswell, heading to work.

____________

"RAE !" I said, walking in

"Hey boo."

"I'm gonna leave a lil early, so I can talk with Von, is it okay if you finish the shift ?"

"Sure"

"Wheres my lil Ama ??"

"She at school.."

"Mmm.."

"Did Von say anything to you after the party ??"

"It kinda got into a huge argument.. well I yelled at him.. but it's coo, how many packages have y'all sent out so far ??"

"67... we worked fast."

"Okay, I'll do the rest. Did you send off the package to that girl who really wanted that scented shampoo ?"

"Yes, and the girl who wanted the decorated key chains."

"Okay, I'll do some then."

"Aight."

11:24 𝐩𝐦
______________
11:53 𝐩𝐦

I was about finished with packaging these orders.. I did like 26

I'm gonna come back later and do more but Von wants to talk.

"Alright ladies, and gents— I'm out." I said,

"Byeeeeee."

___________________

"Hey Von." I said lowly,

"Hi."

"What did you wanna talk about ?"

"I'm sorry I did that to you ma.. that was wrong. Please stop being mad at me." He said low and soft and I was about to fold.

I sat down and sighed. "I apologize for yelling, I was just hella tight.. because, I thought you would trust me by now.. you know ? Like... we're gonna get married, this shit don't work no more."

"I know."

"Welp, if that's all—"

"I gotta tell you something."

I nodded,

"Today is the day my bestfriend got killed a couple years ago—"

"Damn.. I'm sorry boo. How you feel ?"

"Ion feel well... and then on top of that, I had a dream that you gave me back the ring, like you ain't wanna marry me. That shit hurt too, is this karma ? For not trusting you ?"

I shrugged. "That's terrible..."

"Yea and when I tried to lay in Yo arms last night, you pushed me off and I had to thug it out on my own."

I gave him a really guilty face. "I'm sorry baby.. I didn't know."

"Nah, I know you ain't know. It's coo.." he said

"That's why you been feeling off ?"

"Yea"

"Come here." I said and I hugged him, and we rocked side to side.

𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

281K 11.7K 38
❛❛ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂 ❜❜
565K 22K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? THIS IS A TRILOGY! BOOK...
6.1K 353 109
Part II of "Adopted By NBA YoungBoy". I hope you guys enjoy! By the way, please excuse any grammar mistakes or anything in this book.
31 0 12
If you love Lil durk this book is already for you. This is my first finished book hope you like. Lots of surprises . Thanks for reading.