Marvel One Shots

By CameSoakedInBleach

a reader insert book of Marvel one shots! yay! XO More

Cpt. America- Pancakes
Loki- Prisons Finest
Bruce Banner- A Chemical Reaction
Tony Stark- You Have Heart
Chatroom (with Loki)
Frost Giant!Reader x Loki
Thor- Pose, My Lady
Loki- Come With Me
Peter Parker- Kiss Goodnight
(60's) Erik Lehnsherr
Pietro Maximoff

Harry Osborn- That Damn Dress

954 19 8
By CameSoakedInBleach

AN: oh Shit, look at his hotness in the attached photo! He's killing me!!

I'm his assistant. I'm Harry Osborn's assistant. I walked over to his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard his deep sexy voice say.

I admit, this man gave me chills. He, Peter, Gwen and I were all friends. I'm just lucky I got the perfect job that pays tons. I get to practically sit around with Harry and do nothing all day it's fun!

I opened the door. I was wearing a black dress that went down to my knees, it was sexy and good for work.

"(y/n)! Glad you're here! I need you!" He jumped up from his chair and ran over to me, practically tripping then standing back up.

"Ok, what for?" I laughed.

"You gotta come with me tonight. I'm going to dinner with Peter and Gwen, kinda like a double date, you gotta be my date." He grabbed my arms.

"Your... Date...? I'm not sure." I pulled out of his reach then set down a pile of papers.

"I'll give you a bonus next month." He looked at me.

"Deal." I spun around and smiled.

"Great. Ok, wear something really hot, like the one red dress you have. The one that has the black flecks at the bottom and flows..." He blushed, realizing he just complimented me.

"O-ok..." I blushed and rummaged through the paper I set down.

~time skip brought to you by Harry's green goblin laugh. Eheheheheh!~

"Ok, Bye guys!" Gwen called as she and Peter walked away.

Harry and I continued walking down the streets talking.

"So. You ready to go home or...?" He looks at me, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Oh god no... I mean, please don't. Around this time, I go home and my dad is drunk..." I looked down, awkwardly admitting my home life.

"Y/n... You should get out of that house. Really... I'm not sure If that environment is good for you..." He gave me a worried look.

"I would leave but I don't have anywhere else to go..." I shrugged and shivered a bit.

He simply nodded and looked down.

We continued walking silently, when I felt something warm over my shoulders. Harry had wrapped me up in his suit jacket. I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks Harry."

"Yep." He smiled in return.

"You have a cute smile." I poked his cheek.

"D-do I?" He blushed lightly.

"And, I like that color on your cheeks. It's nice." I said softly.

"Thank you...?" He chuckles awkwardly.

"Yup." I stepped closer to him and shoved him playfully.

"Come live with me!" He blurted out of nowhere and grinned widely.

"What...?" I widened my eyes and blushed insanely.

"I mean. If you want. Your dad is a mess and you need a better home life. Come live with me. It'll be fun." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I put a hand on his lower back.

"Well... I guess... I will try it out for a week and... If things aren't going well, I'm leaving." I giggled.

"Square deal." He nodded.

__ time skip my babes!!__

I had been living at Harry's place for a while now. Gotta admit, it's quite fun. He's funny, cute, never boring, cute... He is down right the perfect room mate to be and did I mention that boy was cute?

"Y/N!" Harry called from the other room. "Are you almost done!? We have to meet Peter and Gwen there in 10 minutes!"

We were meeting them a couple blocks away from his house and it was definitely gonna be fun. We are going to a club and honestly, I've always wanted to see a Drunk Harry Osborn dancing!

"Almost there! Just gimme a minute!" I ran out and pulled my hair into a quick bun. I wore that red dress that he loved.

He stared for a minute. "That damn dress..." He whispered to himself and smiled.

"Zip me up!" I demanded.

I spun around and looked down. He slowly grabbed the zipper and zipped up the dress.

"Thank you!" I smiled and ran to the bathroom to finish my makeup.

"Hurry up!" He chuckled.

"Fine! I'm done!" I walked out pouting and giggled.

We got to the club and ordered a few drinks.

"Harry. I'm gonna mingle. Don't drink too much." I winked and walked into the crowd of people.

"Alright." He chuckled and sat at the barstool.

Harry's pov

No. I can not have her mingle. I need to keep her to myself! I Need her. I need her here with me! She is mine!

"You look like you're not having a very good night." A beautiful woman with curves and dark blonde hair sat next to me.

"Hmm? Oh... Yea... " I shrugged.

"Need to take a load off? She giggled.

"Maybe." I sipped another drink and finished it off, ordering another.

"Hmm. This might help." she bit her lip and leaned over to kiss me.

Your pov

"Y/n, just go for it! He likes you too!" Gwen shouted over the crowd.

"Yea, y/n, he talks about you all of the time." Peter smiled.

"Really...?" I whispered to myself and smiled. I am just gonna say this now... I was kinda Drunk. Not full drunk, just buzzed... Pretty bad... "Ok. I'm gonna do it!" I shouted and began walking to Harry.

As I approached him closer, I saw something... It was awful... Harry was making out with some blonde bitch!

Harry immediately pulled away from her and looked at me. I gave him a sad look and began stepping backwards, falling into Peter and Gwen. Actually, more like tripped, they had caught me.

"Y/n! What happened?" Peter hugged me.

"He-he... He is with someone else!" I couldn't help but cry. Hey, I was an emotional drunk...

Peter and Gwen looked over at Harry. He had his face in his hands, trying to push the girl away.

"Come on..." They took me over to the other side of the club.

"No!" I stopped and sat at a table, ordering a drink.

.... A few drinks alter as was drunk as hell....

I slurred and trudged my way through the crowds of people. I stepped over to Harry who still sat at the barstool, his head on his arm, which laid on the counter.

"Harry!" I poked his arm.

He looked up at me and opened his mouth to say something.

"No! Don't even say a friggin word!" I slurred and sat on the barstool next to him. I put a finger on his lips and he looked at me in confusion.

"Ya know, Mr. Osborn! I loved you! I really did! But you don't seem to appreciate that, do you!?" I slurred my words and let his lips go.

"You... Love me...?" He had a slight smirk.

"Yes. Now, if you don't kiss me, I'm outta here!" I stood up and tripped, feeling him catch me into his loving arms. "You saved me!" I smiled drunkenly. "My hero!" I went to kiss him, but passed out before I could.

Next morning

"Oh... The hell happened...?" I Sat up and rubbed my head from the headache.

I looked over to my left to see a sleeping Harry Osborn...shirtless and pantless...

"Oh my god! What the Fuck happened!!" I screamed and fell off the bed... In my bra and underwear...

He woke up and fell off the bed as well. I scrambled to get up and pulled a sheet over my almost naked body.

"My god..." I looked up at him. "We had sex didn't we..."

He blushed softly nd a smirked played over his face. "Yes we did."

"Dont feel so accomplished!"

"Too bad. I am." He smiled and inched towards me.

He then kissed me softly.

"I love you. I know you love me too. You said it about a billion times last night." We winked and grinned.

"Fuck you..." I chuckles and kissed him again.

AN: wow! That was longer than I expected. I hope you're satisfied with this. It took forever!! See ya my lovelies!!
-HH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 12.2K 82
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
284K 16.2K 66
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
114K 4.1K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
283K 17.7K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...