smile for me ♡ ranboo x oc

By wrItt3nInth3stars

"smile, clarissa, smile for me!" ranboo pulled her lips to form a smile. ------ clarissa willaims meets fell... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
12.
13.
NEWS WOOO!

11.

3.4K 118 380
By wrItt3nInth3stars

cw//food

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

the picnic

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

the smell of coffee and tommy's scream is what clarissa woke up to the next morning. they turned over to see ranboo still asleep in his own bed. he was lightly snoring and had his covers pulled right up over his head.

she checked twitter to see that tubbo tweeted something about tommy spilling cereal so she decided to get up to see what he was on about. as she stood up and started to walk away from her bed when she felt something grab her arm. ranboo pulled her back into his bed.

"don't go just yet" he mumbled into her hair.

she turned bright red and hummed a reply back, just laying there awkwardly as he clung onto her. he was still half-asleep so she just thought he was dreaming. she bite back a smile as he pulled her a little tighter.

"ranboo...ranboo" she shout-whispered.

"y-yeah" he answered, opening his eyes slightly and adjusted them to the light, then immediately closing them again.

god that morning voice, clarissa thought.

"good morning sleeping beauty" she giggled.

"hmmm" he mumbled happily.

"let's get up," she said, "unless you don't want to."

"w-what. oh," he looked down to see his arms around her waist. he was fully awake now. "i'm so sorry oh my god" he pulled back.

"it's okay ranboo" she smiled, scooting closer to him.

he hesitated then moved closer to her and reverted to their somewhat original position. after a couple of minutes, they actually got up. it was a little awkward as ranboo walked behind clarissa into the kitchen, scratching his neck as everyone turned to look at them.

"good morning idiots" quackity broke the silence.

tommy, tubbo, sapnap and jack were at the table which had milk spilt all over it. sapnap was wiping it up with a cloth while tommy just munched the rest of his cereal. wilbur and niki looked very tired and hungover on the couch where karl was lying, stretched out in his corpse merch. bbh was frying some sausages and quackity was editing a video. dream and george were nowhere to be seen.

"where are dream and george?" ranboo asked.

"probably still sleeping" karl replied.

"oh" ranboo said awkwardly and sat on the edge of the couch beside niki.

"you okay wilbur?" clarissa asked.

"uhh yeah, just a little hungover" wilbur said groggily.

"sooo, picnic today!" bad said very enthusiastically earning a groan for the hungover adults.

"what? do you guys not wanna have a picnic?" karl asked.

"we do, but not todayyy" said niki.

bad gave clarissa and ranboo a couple of sausages each as they held out their plates. they sat down beside tommy after sapnap cleaned up the spilt milk.

as clarissa munched down her sausages, dream walked into the open living room wearing plaid pyjama trousers and no t-shirt.

"oooo dream wheres your shirt?" sapnap asked.

"in my drawer?" dream replied, walking over to the kitchen.

"where's georgie" quackity asked in a different accent.

"he's just getting up i'm pretty sure," said dream.

ranboo and clarissas eyes met and they burst out laughing.

"what are you laughing at?" dream asked, eyebrows raised.

"nothing nothing" clarissa grinned at him.

dream hummed a reply and turned to bad who was cooking his sausages.

"bad! watch out you're burning them!" dream rushed to pull the pan of the hob.

clarissa leaned over to ranboos ear. "i burn you?" she joked.

ranboos head flung back as he laughed and then replied: "you melt me." they almost fell of their chairs laughing as dream just ignored them and served up his own sausages. clarissa was surprised he knew the reference. dream then grabbed a glass of orange juice and sat across from the pair.

"stop flirting you two," dream sipped his orange juice.

"WHAT?!" ranboo and tommy said at the same time.

"i mean- i mean, yeah stop flirting you two" tommy turned to tubbo and they giggled and ran away.

"shut it," clarissa said to dream and went back to eating her breakfast.

after everyone had eaten, they go back to their rooms to get changed and ready for the picnic. niki came through to sit on clarissas bed while she did her makeup. ranboo was in the bathroom getting changed.

niki was wearing her strawberry dress and had her hair was beautifully straightened. clarissa was finishing off their eyeliner and smearing on some lipgloss. then she flicked through her suitcase to find her white flowy dress. it was perfect for a picnic.

ranboo walked out of the bathroom wearing his outfit. clarissa thought 'god he looks pretty' but quickly went into the bathroom to get her dress on, trying to hide her blush. they slipped the lovely dress on. she then curled the ends of her hair and walked back through to her room to see tubbo and ranboo lying on his bed, playing imessage games. she giggled at their shouting and proceeded to get her shoes on.

they walked out to find quackity sprawled out on the couch and bad poking at him.

"listen, badboyhalo, now we are with each other in real life, i think you should say a curse word," quackity said. "for a joke."

"what do you mean for a joke? no!" bad replied obviously appalled.

"fair enough," quackity said, standing up "fuck, shit, cum, piss, bitch-"

"LANGUAGE!"

niki and karl packed a delicious looking picnic, despite niki feeling hungover. it consisted of sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps, cheese and crackers, fruits, doughnuts, tarts and cake! everything looked amazing. karl packed dozens of cans of monster and wilbur brought a fancy bottle of wine for the adults.

clarissa packed everything neatly into her picnic basket then the gang decided it was time to go. tommy had on his new shirt clarissa bought him so she was chuffed. he looked dashing.

(a/n - chuffed means very pleased lol)

everyone looked really lovely, but clarissa had their eyes on one only. ranboo looked amazing. he was wearing a button-down hawaiian shirt with a white t-shirt underneath, paired with some baggy jeans. how did he make a hawaiian shirt look good? hm.

as they were walking out to the car she tried not to stare too much. she hopped into the front seat beside dream. george, karl and quackity were in the back. she turned around to ask them what they wanted to listen to as dream pulled out of the driveway, hand on the back of her seat.

( a/n - I PUT THAT IN THERE FOR ALL YOU DREAM SIMPS AHAAJJA )

clarissa put on I WANNA SEE SOME ASS by jack harlow as dream drove down a long motorway. sapnap and dream started singing "i wanna see some ass" at the top of their lungs, putting the car windows done.

let's just say it was an interesting drive that lasted around 20 minutes. the boys took control of the music and put on their own songs very loudly. the little kids in the car beside them on the roundabout looked lowkey concerned as they saw the group screaming the lyrics of 'goosebumps' by travis scott.

they arrived at the location which was s a large park of grass with a couple of trees and a flower field. thankfully the park was deserted so they decided to put a couple of picnic blankets spread out across it. niki set hers up under a tree for a little shade. it was a roasting hot day. all of the brits already had beads of sweat on their foreheads, whilst the americans were perfectly fine.

clarissa got the picnic basket out of dreams car and george passed the food and drink around. everyone tucked into sandwiches and cheese and crackers while wilbur opened a posh bottle of wine for the adults. 

"george, you look nice all dressed up today" niki said.

"thank you. a nice change from my usual sweatpants i guess?" george smiled.

"so how are you guys finding the UK?" clarissa asked the americans and quackity. 

"i like it very much" dream answered.

"it's alright," sapnap said.

"it's beautiful here," bad said.

"its really nice" karl grinned.

"OF COURSE IT IS NICE THE QUEEN IS HERE" tommy said with his mouth full.

"i'm enjoying it so far" quackity smirked.

"it's really nice to be here, especially with you" ranboo added, cheekily winking at clarissa.

clarissa's eyes went wide and she blushed furiously. everyone looked at each other and dream started wheezing while quackity spat his caprisun out. she brought her hands to her face and looked down.

( a/n - LEMME GO GET A CAPRISUN REAL QUICK )

"okay boldboo?" said jack.

"what can i say?" ranboo held his hands up.

"ahem" tubbo coughed to gain attention "i'm here too ranboo?"

"sorry tubbo. it is great to be here with you man" ranboo nodded.

"and the wink?" tubbo said.

ranboo laughed and gave him a goofy, over-exaggerated wink. 

sapnap passed around different flavours of crisps. jack hooked his phone up to the speaker and played 'hey ya' by outkast. jack started nodding his head and singing along, quackity too. then ranboo and tubbo got up started "dancing", but they were really just holding hands and pushing them back and forth. then karl got up and did his signature dance moves, attempting to get sapnap to join them. 

"hey yaaa! hey yaa!" quackity sung.

clarissa laid down on the blanket and giggled at all of her friends dancing and singing around them. she was glowing with happiness. it felt great. they'd never felt this way before.

after the song was finished tubbo put on 'honeypie' by JAWNY as clarissa and niki got out some of the desserts. 

"what dessert would you like bad?" niki asked.

"a doughnut please!"

"what about you ranboo? what would you like" clarissa asked him.

"hmmm, i'll have one of those cream pastry things" he replied.

clarissa picked the biggest pastry out of the box, put it onto a napkin and handed it to him. 

"thank you clary" ranboo gave them a head pat. clarissa smiled up at him.

he went back to playing around with tubbo when niki leaned over to clarissa.

"you like him don't you?" niki asked.

"WHAT?" she shouted.

"it's obvious clarissa. your eyes sparkle whenever he talks or touches you."

"what do you mean it's obvious? do you think he knows?!" she panicked.

"i see.  maybe, but don't worry about it, he definitely likes you back. i mean look at him!" niki gestured. 

clarissa looked over at the boys who were playing with a ball sapnap brought. ranboo looked up at clarissa, grinned and sheepishly waved.

"see?" niki said.

"i don't know" clarissa shrugged "i need to just act normal."

clarissa then asked everyone what cake they wanted and gave it to them. 

"i'll have a slice of chocolate cake. thank you clarissa" wilbur said.

she handed it to him when she felt someone tap her shoulder. she turned around to see ranboo with a bunch of wildflowers.

"ranboo where did you get these," she said in awe as he handed them to her.

"i found them in the flower field over there, come see it" he grabbed her hand and lead her to the field full of beautiful flowers. there was a blanket where ranboo, tommy and tubbo had been sitting on while they ate their cakes and 'pretty girl' by clairo was playing in the background. 

"they're so pretty!" clarissa saying, looking around then laying down on the blanket.

she hummed along to the song as ranboo laid down beside her. she picked up a daisy and started tearing off the petals saying "he loves me, he loves me not" in her head.

little did she know, ranboo was doing exactly the same as he tore petals off a buttercup.

they laid there until the song finished and ranboo leaned over to whisper in their ear: "you look breathtaking today." 

it sent shivers down her spine.

WORD COUNT- 20000

💌 :  i got so hungry while writing this lol

          so sorry this took so long but i accidentally broke my keyboard
           HELP

          hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.4K 90
Claire is the sister of the famous Minecraft YouTuber Dream. One day Dream (clay), tells her that he is letting a few friends stay at his house for a...
675K 16.6K 68
-COMPLETED FINALLY- Planning on rewriting this in another book just to make it better than this current shit
485K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...