Spencer Reid - One Shots

By spencerslovergirl

Just some one shots of the one and only Spencer Reid (and Mathew Gray Gubler). Enjoy! X-Reader, Fluff, (rare... More

Author's Note
Surprise!
Stake-Out
Dirty Dancing
Sunday Kind Of Love
Wake Up Call
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts
Late
Lunch
Poker Face
A Surprise For All
Phone Calls and Contacts
Mornings with Spencer
Hands
Boy's Night
Mistletoe
Unconditionally
Make Up Gift
Teasing
Bad Timing
Taking the Blame
Meaningful Meals
Casino Couple
Night Out
Makeup
Not So Sick
Unauthorized Documentary
Beach Day
Celebrity Exes
Unauthorized Documentary (part two)
Kinky
Live!
First Time For Everything
Farmers Market
Unsatisfied
Slump
A Little Lovin'
Angel After Demons
Old Hobbies
Birthday Boy
Panic
Singing in the Shower
Rewards and Red Carpets
Boy Band Haircut
Betrayed
Comfortable
Daddy Daughter Dinner Party
High
Musical Communication
Unauthorized Documentary (part three)
Encounters
Tattoos
Hostage Situation
Drunken Adventures and Spontaneous Decisions
Nightmares
Taken
The Actress and The Agent
Just The Way You Are
Music from A Million Miles Away
Not Fair
Anniversary Night
Kiss and Make Up
Hot Professor
Falling
It Takes Two To Tango
The Wedding
Outings with the Team, Innings with Spencer
Simple and Sweet
Interference
Role Play
Valentines Day
Sick Day
Welcome Home
Unkind
Personal Halloween Party
The Lap Dance
Family Funday
Softly
The Secret Life
Tics and Tediousness
Instagram
Instagram (part two)
The Puppy
Snowed In
Instagram (part three)
Truth or Dare
The Night Of
The Valentines Day Party
No Pressure
Spencer's
Artist's Block
Piercings
As a Kid
Casual Friday
Family Firsts
Trick or Treat
Arcade

The Alibi

4.2K 118 38
By spencerslovergirl

Hey y'all. I'm so fucking tired so this one may be a little shitty. But it 'twas a request so I'm here to please as much as I can. And I can't believe my book is getting so close to 200k reads. Should I do something special? Please let me know!
"y/n owns a cottage/fairy type themed bookstore and spencer and her end up hitting it off, causing him to go just to constantly go see her. suddenly she is a suspect in one of the teams cases and he had to explain her alibi of being on a date was true since it was him."
1434 words

—/—

Owning a bookstore just outside of Quantico Virginia FBI headquarters had many perks. You sold a variety of everything, including books on psychology and criminal history as well as some damn good coffee, tea, and homemade sweet treats. So lots of FBI agents came in, but people from all over came to your store because it was so beautiful and unique.

It was very cute, and the theme was "CottageCore". It was located in a a mansion and the mansion was left to you by your grandmother. You decided to convert it into your dream bookstore and you decorated the giant mansion's first floor to be the store. Certain rooms were tea rooms for people to eat and read. The second floor was your office space and more of the library. Your living space was the third floor as well as the rest above.

But there was one thing you really liked about being a bookstore owner. Your customers. Specifically, Dr. Spencer Reid. He came in every morning for your special blend of coffee and always got his books from you. You always found him wonderful and fascinating, as well as handsome. You would sometimes sit together if you weren't so busy. In fact, you eventually started to hang out outside of your shop. You'd have movie nights, coffee dates, but never real dates. Until one morning where Spencer worked up his courage.

And after that, you were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Tonight was your fifteenth official date, and you planned on going a little further. You wore a "Butterfly Appliques Embroidered Mesh" lingerie set under a pale blue short dress. After the date, you went back to Spencer's place. And you both finally got your sexual tension out of the way.

The next morning, Spencer was called for a case. You both drove to your destinations and both felt better than ever. Pulling up, your mood instantly drops. There are police cars everywhere as well as a few agents. You immediately run out of your car and all eyes are on you.

"What the hell's going on?!" You shriek

"Are you (Y/F/N)?" One random agent asks you

"Yes. What happened? This is my bookstore!" You say with worried eyes

"(Y/F/N), you are under arrest for the murder of Tyler Wells and Jonathan Lee. Anything you say can and will be used in court..." The agent reads off your rights as another cuffs your frozen and shocked body. You eventually snap out of it and cry a few tears.

"W-what? M-Murdered?!" You cry out as you're shoved into an SUV. You're shaking and frantically looking around. In the car you feel yourself crying from all the stress at once.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" You scream at the agent next to you. Suddenly, that agent punched your cheek and you fall against the car door as you cry silently. You were so scared. Your anxiety issues certainly weren't helping, you felt a panic attack coming on and you thought you were dying as you hyperventilated. The same agent yelled at you to shut up, your body shivering as you now quietly hyperventilate.

They drove you to Quantico, immediately taking you into an investigation room. They push you around and into a chair of the windowless room. The two way mirror staring back at your bruised and tearful face. Your leg bounces like crazy as you try to catch your shaky breath. Just then, the door creaks open.

"(Y/F/N)?" A dark skinned man asks you as his buff figure walks in. You're in the midst of a panic attack, so you can barely reply. The man takes a seat in the chair on the other side of the table.

"Hey, I need you to calm down for me. Square breaths okay?" He instructed. You do just that and eventually calm down. Thinking he was going to be a nice agent from helping you, you were proved wrong when his face went back to being stone cold. You shiver.

"Where and what were you doing the night of Saturday the 22nd, specifically at 10pm through 4am?" He asks

"Y-yesterday?" You squeak

"Yes."

"It's...um...it's personal." You say quietly, embarrassed to say you were having sex. It was actually your first time, Spencer knew that. So it was extra embarrassing, at least to you.

"You are being charged with two gruesome murders..." He said angrily as he aggressively placed the crime scene photos down on the table. You're frozen once again from the disturbing images.

"...And you're not going to tell me what you were doing last night? I don't think you realize how deep you are in this shit. This couple were two of your best customers, they came in every day. They were murdered just outside your goddamn apartment! You can't even recognize their faces! SEE?!" He yelled scarily as he slammed down yet another gruesome picture. You feel another panic attack coming on.

"Oh you're really trying to act all cute and innocent?! Well it's not going to work! You murdered Tyler Wells and Jonathan Lee, ADMIT IT!"

"I was on a date!" You say frustrated and raised your voice

"A date? You really expect me to believe that? The evidence is right here!" He yelled

"I-I-I—"

"You're not even going to tell me who it was?" He chuckled

"He...h-he wouldn't want m-me to." You squeak

"TOO FUCKING BAD!"

"MORGAN!" A voice yelled back. You look up to the door and see the most relieving sight. There stood Spencer and he ran over to you. He held you and you cried in his embrace.

"Reid, what the hell?!" Morgan asked frustratedly

"Get. The hell. Out." He whispered aggressively. The look and tone of his voice got Morgan out of there. He turned his attention back to you when the door closed. He pulled away to look at you now that you've calmed down a bit from his loving and protective embrace. He saw your bruised face and his eyes hardened.

"Who did this to you?" He whispered huskily. You shiver from his tone and shed a few more tears. He stoked your cheek and tears away, kissing your forehead too.

"S-some agent. T-the one w-who arrest-ted m-me." You say weakly. Spencer got stiff.

"I'll kill him." He sighed in frustration

"No! N-no, he thought I killed someone. I guess he had a right." You sigh

"Hey, none of that. That was literally so wrong, he will get in trouble no matter what. But you're okay. We know it's not you. You're okay (Y/N). I'm here." He said with a soft smile, taking you back into his embrace. He eventually lifted you up into his arms, marriage style, and took you outside the interrogation room. He took you to the other side of the mirror and sat you down on the couch. You calm down again.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to say I was loosing my virginity to you. I was just so overwhelmed I couldn't even speak. Plus, I know you like your private life private." You chuckled humorlessly

"Hey, it's okay. I'm so sorry you went through that. And I'm so sorry all this just happened to you. It's okay now."

"Did she just say she lost her virginity to Spencer?!" Someone's voice squealed over a phone. You look up and freeze. There stood Spencer's team at a respectful distance. But they were close enough to hear everything. You blush.

"Um, ignore that. I just wanted to say sorry for being so rough. I...I just knew the victims so..." Morgan approached slowly. You nod and give him a shy smile.

"I-it's fine. You were just doing your job." You shrug

"And we are all very sorry for the way you were taken in. That agent will be thoroughly disciplined and taught better." A dark haired and serious looking man said. "SSA Aaron Hotchner, Reid's boss." He said while reaching out his hand to which you took and shook

"Yes. But I'm Emily Prentiss, very pleased to meet you." She shook your hand

"Jennifer Jareau, but please, call me JJ. And I'm very happy to meet the person who's been making Spencer all mushy." She joked and shook your hand

"SSA David Rossi. I love your book store." An older, Italian looking man greeted

"Me too! I love 'The Lār'!" The same voice from the phone said. "Penelope Garcia, technical analyst. I also love your store. It's so cute!" She said. You feel yourself blush from all their niceness. Spencer comfortingly rubbed your shoulder and arm. You look to him and smile at each other.

"Thank you." You say

"For what?" He smiled and chuckled

"Saving me. You're my night in shining armor." You joke with an eye roll and genuine smile

"I'll always be there to save you, princess." He said and leaned in to kiss your cheek

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 427 22
Just a bunch of Spencer one shots. I will be adding on to this as I go.
1.4M 18.4K 146
fluffy, smutty, Oneshots of the adorable spencer reid enjoy request open for now
6.9K 150 16
-BIWEEKLY UPDATES, REQUESTS WELCOME- Oneshots with our lovable genius, Dr. Reid. Fluffy, angsty, steamy, and everything in between. Standalone, multi...
273 0 4
Matthew Gray Gubler imagines from my tumblr :) There will be smut, angst and fluff in the following