The New Story - That Time I G...

By Kirikachan01

You want some sweetness of Rimuru and Ciel...? It's been 20 years since the Great Tenma War has ended. A lot... More

INFORMATION
Prologue - The New Story Begin
Chapter 1 - Start of The New Journey
Chapter 2 - First Subordinates
Chapter 3 - Rule, Name and Feelings
Chapter 5 - Night
Side Story - NOTICE
Chapter 6 - Morning
Chapter 7 - Two Great Kings
Chapter 8 - The War of Heaven and Earth
Chapter 9 - Birth of The Successors
Side Story - Rimuru's Powers
Chapter 10 - Brother and Partner... or more?
Chapter 11 - Destined one or Fated one?
Chapter 12 - Seed of New Feeling
Chapter 13 - The Judgement of Fate
Chapter 14 - Jealousy | Brother vs Brother
Chapter 15 - A Question that will Change The Story
Chapter 16 - Very Unexpected 'Things'
Chapter 17 - The Day when Everything Change
Chapter 18 - Wrath of The One who Control Everything
Chapter 19 - Blossoms of Two Hearts ~ ♥️ Rimuru ♥️

Chapter 4 - Date

5.6K 157 140
By Kirikachan01

(Rimuru's perspective)

(Awkward laugh), I know, I know I suddenly act out of character, I never been like this before. Suddenly act romantic, what's gotten into me? What's wrong with me?

No, I should know the answer already...

There's nothing gotten into me. It's just seeing her. Seeing her expression painted beautifully on her face when gazing at the sunset view. Seems so genuine and blissful. Astonished by the view that fall in front of her eyes.

There's nothing wrong with me. I just genuinely amazed. I'm amazed seeing the girl that born within me, become my Partner from the very start of my second life. Who just a simple A.I before. Served as my skill without any emotions. Suddenly have so many emotions painted gracefully on her beautiful face, filling her heart.

It's not like she never felt any emotions before. Even when she still [Great Sage] and [Lord of Wisdom, Raphael], she can feel emotion within her but she always denying it. There times she feeling proud, shocked, satisfied, regretful, emptiness, useless, angry, jealous, determined, happy, and many more. She felt it ever since she born.

All of those emotion become more apparent ever since I gave her name... Ciel. Ever since then, she felt more emotions filled her heart. She like a baby walking for the first time. She scares at first and didn't know what to do, but I guide her to embraced all of that emotion she felt, and just throw her worrisome to me.

But even after that, she kept trying hide her emotion from me, she never genuinely showed it...

That's why I really amazed and glad when she finally showed it to me. Ever since we come to this world, she always showed her emotion and feeling without any hint trying to hide it. Even more so, that she bluntly said it to me what she felt.

Because of that, I do what I did. Caressing her with my action and words.

Just seeing her happy, make me happy too... I said that (giggle)

She seemed very enjoyed this moment, and very happy about it. I want it to last forever...

But we need to end this. Because there's still many moments, we can get that's more blissful than this.

Maybe we can do 'that'... yes, it's good idea...

So, I decided to end this moment briefly and move on to another after more than one hour enjoying this moment with her. This whole time she kept gleefully smiling cutely, made it difficult for me to move on from this moment. But I need to.

"C-Ciel let's go to Dwargon okay?" I'm little bit nervous to ask her

"Ah, Y-Yes Master, let's go" She answer nervously too

I take back my hand slowly from her shoulder, we slowly got up. When we finally stand up above the ground, she nervously looking at me with her pretty glowing red eyes while her face flustered. Seeing her behavior, my face suddenly felt hot and without thinking, I averting my gaze from her. She also did the same.

This awkward moment last almost a minute before being shattered by the waking up wolves. Those wolves are our pet, they seemed sleeping in this whole situation before. But because of them this awkward moment come to an end. I thanked them deep inside my heart.

"(yawn) oh my Lord...," said Ranga who waking up and stretching his body

"Are we going to Dwargon now?" ask Raiga

"Ah, Y-Yes we going to Dwargon now, but you two stays inside our shadow, okay?"

""Yes, my Lord/Rimuru-sama"" said both of them, they immediately get inside our shadow. Ranga in my shadow, Raiga in Ciel's shadow.

Now this awkward finally end, let's go to Dwargon. There's still a long line entering Dwargon. I don't want to wait in those line again and probably meet some thugs, that's gonna ruin this momentum. So, I decided to use [Teleportation] instead to get into Dwargon.

"C-Ciel let's go, let's use [Teleportation] instead waiting in those line" I change my attention to her, and she just nodded

We still nervous with each other. But I need to break the ice. Also, I planning to do something with Ciel inside Dwargon before we get to our real business there.

Thus, we teleported inside The Dwargon.

***

We arrived at Dwargon. We are at some alley so there is no one see us. It's already night, so I planned to enjoy my time with Ciel instead, and get Kaijin and co tomorrow. But I will act oblivious and see what Ciel have in her mind.

Speaking of Ciel... She seemed composed herself already

"Master what are your plan after this?" she asked me

"I think we will get Kaijin and co tomorrow morning"

"Then what we are gonna do now, Master?" She asked, let's just act oblivious and see her reaction. Then ask her back

"I don't know, you have some idea for us to do, Ciel?"

"I do have some idea" she said that while looking away from me with slightly red on her face, and playing with her finger, then...

"Master, do you want to do 'that' with me?" She asked while acting cutely...

Ciel can become really cute sometime (giggle). I don't know what she wanted to do though. But whatever, I will do it... maybe she has the same idea with me...

"Yeah Ciel, what do you want to do?" Ciel hearing my response, act little bit shocked, but immediately composed again and grinning on her face. She then, grab my hand and drag me out of the alley.

"Eh... Ciel, wait..." that's my reaction to this sudden change.

She kept dragging me into some sort like commercial area. There's many shops and stalls selling all kind of things all around us. There's many foods and drinks, also some inn, café, even a restaurant. There're shops selling flowers, ornaments, accessories, jewelries, weapon, armor and etc.

But wait a minute... isn't it my first time holding a girl's hand... (blush)... no no no, Rimuru you need to composed yourself... look at Ciel... she cheerfully enjoying herself...

I composed myself, ready to face her. I then hold her hand little bit more tightly. Earning her attention, then we stop at our track. I face her and walk to her side, while smiling and still holding her hand.

"So Ciel, there's something you want to do?" I asked cheerfully

"Yes Master, let's get some snack first" she answered, she seemed cheerfully too

"So, what snack do you want?"

"Look over there, there's an ice cream stall, let's get some ice cream" Oh, there some ice cream too, maybe she curious about how it will taste.

"Then let's go, it's also been a long time since I eat an ice cream"

"(nodded)" she just nodded and smiled brightly to me

Then we off to go to an ice cream stall. We walking while holding each other hand. We really look like a couple like this, going on a d-date.

T-This is what I have in mind before... but literally doing it... it's little bit embarrassing to be frank...

Though maybe for bystander, we would look like a twin sister playing around together. Cause we really look like a twin to be honest.

But it doesn't matter, I don't care what are they thinking. What I only concern is Ciel...

We got to the ice cream stall. Apparently, there's limited flavor edition sale, called 'Blue Slime' made from blueberries. Ciel let out a chuckle because of it. I ignored her and order that 'Blue Slime' ice cream for both of us. We got the ice cream and continue our date.

We walking again while eating our ice cream, still holding hands and continue our strolling in this commercial area. She looks really enjoyed her ice cream, made many expressions whenever she licks her ice cream. Then, we stop by in fairly amounts of shops that take our interest, Ciel's interest to be exact.

We just looking at what they're selling, not buying anything. But it ends, when we come up to Flowers Shop, by this point we have eaten up our ice cream. When we get in to the shop, there's so many beautiful and pretty flowers. There so many types of flowers in here with their color reminiscing that color of a rainbow. But there's only one flower that take Ciel's interest. That flower has color that's been considered the rarest color you can find in the nature. That's is a color of blue. If you go to exploring the nature, you wouldn't find blue color easily, by it's a plant or an animal.

The flower that took Ciel's interest is called 'Blue Amaryllis', the rarest of its kind. It's has bluish color on outside and white color on the inside of the petals but the blue color is more dominant. The blue color if you want to be more exact is a color of the blue sky, make it really elegant and beautiful flowers.

Ciel's seemed really interested to it, she leaned to the flower to observe it closely, while her mouth slightly gaped.

That's cute, hmm... maybe growing a flower would be interesting... Then it's decided

I go to the shop keeper to buy the flower and some seeds for it, so we can grow it ourself from the seedlings.

"I'm sorry, I would like to buy that flower that girl looking up and some seeds for it" I said to the shop keeper

"Oh, Blue Amaryllis. Okay I will prepare it with some seeds like you want. It will cost 300 gold coins please" said the shop keeper

"T-Three hundred gold coins, wow, that's little bit expensive, aren't they?" I'm little bit surprised by the flower prices. 300 gold coins is the same 300.000 dollars you know.

"I'm sorry Blue Amaryllis is the rarest of its kind, and also that's our last stock, I'm really sorry for that fact" the shopkeeper said with apologetic tone, and slightly bowed to me

"No no, it's fine. I just didn't expect to be that's expensive. I will buy it, please for prepare it" I reassured her

"Thank you very much, I will prepare it quickly"

Then the shop keeper packed up the flower in some sort of a box and add some seedlings inside it. I pay her exactly 300 gold coins. That's really are expensive for a mere flower, but it doesn't concern me at all actually. I have so much pocket money from my previous world. I mean, I'm a King of the strongest and most developed country in the entire world, of course I have so much wealth. 300 gold coins is practically 1 silver coin for me, if you know what I mean.

I took the box and paid my thanks again to the shop keeper. By the way the shop keeper is an elf, yes, beautiful elf. But that fact doesn't matter to me anymore, right now in my eyes is only filled with Ciel.

Ah... what I'm just thinking...

Then Ciel and I walked out from the shop and continue our date. Ciel look very happy about me buying the flower. She keeps grinning cheerfully after we come out with the flower.

"Thank you Master, for buying me this flower" Ciel said while smiling cutely to me

"What're you saying, I find this flower beautiful so I also interest to it. Oh yeah, why you interested about this flower?"

"Hmm, when I see it. It's made me remember you Master (giggle)"

"It is because it has blue color (chuckle). Anyway, it's maybe interesting to grow some flower at our house later on, if we have one that is" I better get those dwarves quickly for that. But for now, let's just enjoy this date with Ciel

"Yes Master!" she replied cheerfully

Then I stored the flower inside my [Imaginary Space] to keep it from the harsh environment and keep it fresh and alive, so the beautiful of it, is preserved. We continue our strolling, still holding hands of course, I have used to it. Holding her hand is so comfortable and make me want to keep holding it.

***

After some time, we stumbled across a stall that selling many kinds of necklace made up from many different materials. The necklace has many types of shape, color, and size. But one thing is the same, that is every type have two necklaces, is like all of this is prepared for a couple. Ah yes, couple necklaces.

From these hundreds different necklace, there's seemed one pair of necklaces that stick out the most from the rest. And Ciel of course already took interest to it. All of you must be guess it already.

Yes, pair of necklaces with an ornament resembling a slime to it. Slime Necklaces...

That's make me almost burst out of laugh, but anyway Ciel seemed interested to it. So maybe I will buy it for both us to wear.

"Master, look at this necklace, it has slime ornament to it (chuckle)" she said while picking the necklaces

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"Yes, it's cute (giggle), just like you Master(giggle)"

"Huh, cute? Just like me? (giggle). okay okay, I will buy it for both of us"

Then I buy those necklaces, it's cost 10 gold coins. But before I give it to Ciel. I have something to do with it, to make it more special. I covered the necklaces with [Turn Null] energy, which make Ciel little bit shocked by it, though immediately she knew what my intention is. With this the necklaces wouldn't be broken except broken down by the same energy, I enhanced the durability of it. But most importantly, I want to change the appearance of this pair necklaces a little bit. I keep the silvery blue color of the slime but I will change borderline of it and the eyes. One necklace I changed into shining gold color and the other one I changed into shining red color.

After what I done, Ciel surprised by it. With this, this pair of necklaces will be more special to both of us.

"Okay Ciel, here, which one do you want?" I presented the necklaces to her

"Ehm, O-Okay I like the gold one Master" She slightly nervous when pointing out the gold one

Ehhh?!! She wanted the one that resembling me...... that's make me happy to hear it. But... Suddenly a thought clicking in my head

W-W-Wait a minute... with this... we will wear a c-couple necklaces, right??? Why I just realized it??? Why I'm doing this!?? ...

"O-Oh okay, take this, I will keep the red one" I give her the necklace she wants

"Thank you Master" she said while smiling happily to me

"T-Then let's continue our stroll" I want to get this over with, I started to walk away, but...

"Wait Master" she said while grabbing my clothes, preventing me from running away

"W-What's up Ciel" I nervously asking, at this point my face already painted with red color

"Won't you put this necklace on me, Master?" She said while presenting her necklace to me. She little bit blushing but trying to act composed and her eyes resembling a little puppy eye

Eh??? What are you asking Ciel? We can do that sometime and somewhere else? And when you learned to put on an expression like that? You make it harder for me to decline you know...

She keeps staring at me with those little puppy eyes, it's really hard to see her...

Ahhh, I have no choice... you win this time Ciel...

"(sigh) okay, but you have to put on my necklace on me too, okay?" I said while presenting my necklace to her. I'm still blushing but I trying to keep my composed here

"Yes Master!" she said cheerfully and take my necklace, like have expecting this development

Ugh, you really have planned for this, right Ciel?

I took her necklace. Then I trying to putting her necklace on her. I widen up the cords, and start to putting it on, start from her head and finally on her neck. Ciel's face tensed up and closing her eyes when I put on her necklace. When I'm done putting on the necklace, I lift her hair so to not get in the way of the necklace.

Then all done, it's look good on her, not like I'm gonna say it to her though, but she really looks pretty with that necklace...

Ugh, anyway, it's her turn to putting my necklace on me...

She took my necklace and trying to put it on me. She did the same like I did, because of that my face tensed up and painted red once again, noticing this she unknowingly to herself blushing red too.

Ah, this is really embarrassing... why you put both of us in this situation Ciel... I hope there's not many people saw us...

She done putting on my necklace. She suddenly realized doing this embarrassing thing in public. She then averting her gaze from me while blushing and covered her face with her hands.

Ah, now you know this is embarrassing right Ciel? It's fortunate not many people minding our business... but anyway thank you, I will always wear this necklace...

"Earth to Ciel" I try to end this embarrassing situation

"W-What Master?" still covering her face

"Stop your blushing and let's get a dinner. I saw a cake bakery over there, let's eat some cake, okay Ciel?" I said cheerfully to her. I want to get out from this situation

"Hmm, O-Okay Master"

She stopped covering her face. I then offer my hand to her, asking to holding her hand and continue this date. She willingly grabbed my hand with beautiful smile on her face and we continue our date.

***

We arrived at the bakery. The place is like a café offering Cakes and simple beverages like tea and coffee. This place is a lot like Yoshida's place back in Ingracia, though I doubt the cakes will be the same like his very tasty cake. However, I glad to come to this place especially with Ciel. Next time I'm gonna bring her to the real deal.

We sit at the table inside the café, middle row table beside a window looking at outside. Ciel sit opposite of me, I avert my gaze to look up at the counter. There many flavors of cake in it. They are Chocolate, Cheese Cake, Vanilla, Red Velvet, and many more of it. All of them looks tasty.

Ah, I want to eat all them, I'm really glutton. But let just eat what Ciel like in this date...

"Ciel which one do you like to eat?" I ask her

"Master which one you want?" She asked me back

No no no, Ciel this is your first meal in your existence, not counting that ice cream of course. That's why I want yourself to choose what you like to eat

"No no no Ciel, which one do you like to eat, I want to eat what you like to eat"

Because of my words her expression changed into little bit surprised and reddened a bit. But she l immediately smiling to me. Then she changes her attention to the counter, seemingly try to choose a cake that take her interest...

"Then Master, I like to eat that blue cake" She pointing the at blue cake which in the corner of the counter. But then I realized something...

"Oh, Blue Velvet Cake... (chuckle) after Blue Slime ice cream, Blue Amaryllis, Slime Necklaces... now this (chuckle). Are you liking blue and slime that much? (laugh)"

Ah I just realized it, from the very start she targeting blue and slime things. Why is that?

"(giggle) you just realized it Master. That's because resembling you, Master, that's why I liked it" She bluntly said that seemingly carried away by what I said before, but...

"Eh!" I'm little bit shocked by her response

"Eh?" then she realized what she just saying and immediately flustered out

I can't hold my laugh because of this, she just so funny and cute at the same time. And the expression she made just make it even better.

"(laugh)"

"Why are laughing Master? (pouting)" she said to me, seemingly composed herself after I laughing

"No no no, you just so cute Ciel" Now I'm the one who bluntly mutters it out

AH!!, what I just muttered out unconsciously? Bad mouth really bad mouth...

Because of my words, Ciel blushed out once again, now even redder than I ever see. She kept staring down, not wanting to face me. It seems like she wouldn't respond even if I call her. So, to calm this situation, I decided to leave the table and order the cake she wanted with black tea as it's pair.

I ask the waitress to prepare them on the tray. Then I bring the tray myself, the tray filled with 2 slice of Blue Velvet Cake and 2 cups of lukewarm black tea. I got to my table with Ciel. Ciel still blushing, smoke coming out from her head and keep staring down to the table. I place her cake and tea in her line of sight causing her to come back to reality. She looked at me and then the cake few times.

"Let's eat the cake Ciel" I said cheerfully while smiling to her.

"Y-Yes Master" she still little bit blushed but composed herself already.

I placed my own cake and tea then sat. Ciel waiting for me and then we began to eat our cake. The cake is tasty, sweet and the icing is little bit acidity vanilla and cheese but balanced by the cake sweetness, there's also a hint of little bit chocolate to it, making it more delicate.

Ah this is truly wonderful... let's see Ciel's reaction... Oh her expression it's like when I eat for the first time after I reincarnated... drowned by blissfulness... (giggle)

"Ciel is the cake delicious?" I asked her who still savoring the tastes of the cake

"Yes Master, this is really delicious!" she replied happily then continue munching out her cake. I just keep staring at her while eating my own cake...

Yes, she really is cute... I know she has the same face as me, but it's not what I'm talking about... what I mean it's her behavior and reaction, it's really cute... also her expression too...

She kept eating her cake until it's gone, then she drank her tea elegantly. There's total blissfulness on her face after she finished. Maybe after this she will join 'League of Sweets' (giggle). However, I understand that, I mean, sweets really are can bring you to the 'heaven'.

After I finish with my own cake and tea, Ciel asking me something.

"Master?"

"Hmm?" I just tilting my head to her call

"Can I ask you something?" She said with genuine smile, because of that...

"You can ask me anything, Ciel" I said while smiling back at her.

What it is she want ask though? And... ehhhhh? Why her smile change?

Why she has smug smile on her face now? Oh no... what I got myself into? I have bad feeling for this...

"Master, you ask me a request without me knowing what it is before coming to this world, right?" She said with menacing tone while smiling smugly to me.

"Y-Yes" I can't say anything else. I have really bad feeling for this... please someone help me...

"Then, because of that and also you just said 'You can ask me anything, Ciel', Then can Master promise me something without knowing what the content of it?"

She said with very menacing voice and smirking smugly. She didn't use any aura but I'm feeling true fear because of her... I have to decline this no matter what, I have really bad feeling about this... there's nothing good out of it...

"W-Wait Ciel, what I mean 'ask me anything' is a---" I said to her while putting my hands symbolizing to calm down. but...

"Master!" she said with the most menacing and terrifying voice I ever heard, and her smile is gone, replaced with very sharp gaze, like that girl Hinata always threw at me

"Yes!" I immediately putting my hands back, and didn't move even just a little bit

Ah... she really is terrifying. I can't get away from this, can I?

(sigh) I'm defeated, what can I only do is to face my demise... and hope that it wouldn't be so bad...

"Can Master promise me something?" She said with smile but there is no smile on her eyes, like seeing a prey in front of her eyes

"Yes, I promise to do anything Ciel's want" I said while doing some kind like swearing an oath

"(smug) Good boy... then let's go" She then grabbed my hands

She suddenly dragged me out of the café, I leave several gold coins as a payment in our table. She dragged my arm to God know where?

Let's hope that this wouldn't be my total demise (sad)...

--------------------

Blue Amaryllis is inspired by 'Rimuru's Advisor and Veldora's Wife' by BlackAngel1234 on fanfiction.net (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13187790/1/Rimuru-s-Advisor-and-Veldora-s-Wife)

I don't know a lot about flowers, the only thing I remember is Amaryllis from that old fanfiction, lucky me there is actual Blue Amaryllis. The price is reference to most expensive flowers according to google

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.1K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
46.2K 1K 15
50 Years after the great tenma war Rimuru is in his office doing paperwork Rimuru being the ruler of the monster nation he's forced to do paperworks...
3.4K 186 5
What if Rimuru lost the war? What if Rimuru was killed in the war, but was able to send his soul to a different timeline? A classic Time-Travel FanFi...
38.8K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...