𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 (...

By Mixvella

People say he was a charming, young prince while other's say he was satan himself. A duke's daughter suddenl... More

Chapter One: Eligible
Chapter Two: Masquerade
Chapter Three: A Dance
Chapter Four: Proposal
Chapter Five: Outrage
Chapter Six: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter Seven: Answer
Chapter Eight: Royal In-Laws
Character Introduction
Chapter Nine: The Prince's Garden
Chapter Ten: Marriage
Chapter Twelve: Princess Eirene
Chapter Thirteen: Lady-in-waiting
Chapter Fourteen: Scheming Plan
Chapter Fifteen: Caught in the act
Chapter Sixteen: His Victorious Highness
Chapter Seventeen: Furious Prince
Chapter Eighteen: Inevitable
Chapter Nineteen: Lover's Quarrel
Chapter Twenty: Demeanor
Chapter Twenty-One: Amour
Chapter Twenty-Two: Royal Luncheon
Chapter Twenty-Three: Unveil
Chapter Twenty-Four: Ailing Prince
Chapter Twenty-Five: Belligerent
Chapter Twenty-Six: Mishap
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Dubious
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Machiavellian
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Timepiece
Chapter Thirty: Exertion
Chapter Thirty-One: Abscond
Chapter Thirty-Two: Affix
Chapter Thirty-Three: Comprehension
Chapter Thirty-Four: Midnight Serenade
Chapter Thirty-Five: A Growing Feeling
Chapter Thirty-Six: Come Upon
Chapter Thirty-Seven: An Old Entry
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Merry Birthday
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Rendezvous (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Rendezvous (Part 2)
Chapter Forty: An Instinctive Poison
Chapter Forty-One: A Royal Act
Chapter Forty-Two: Flick
Chapter Forty-Three: Caelum
Chapter Forty-Four: One's Ordeal
Chapter Forty-Five: Culmination

Chapter Eleven: Bon Voyage

12.4K 508 179
By Mixvella

The last thing I remembered before I fell into a deep slumber was Nikolas humming me a song. At that very moment, I felt oddly warm inside. Something about that night was special, yet I didn't know how to approach that sentiment.

When I arose from the bed, I was met with an empty chamber instead. A knock on the door was heard as I let them in, three maids came into view with one holding a luxurious dress in front of me. "Good morning, my lady. Shall we get you dressed for the day?" asked one of the maids with her soft tone.

I got so used to my mother's yells and lectures that I missed it. She was like my wake up call, telling me how to do this and that. But now that she wasn't here to give me a morning lecture, it was somehow disappointing.

"Where's Nikolas?" I asked while I got dressed in front of the mirror. "He's preparing to take his leave at the palace, my lady." one answered, the reply striking me with a woeful expression. "Did he...did he leave yet?" I asked with a raised brow, biting back a cry in hopes of an expected answer of no.

"Not yet, my lady." the maid shook her head as I sought out solace from her response. I looked down at my hands and smiled to myself, finding those words a comfort and a relief. Though, it was weird. Am I actually starting to take a liking to the prince? Probably so.

When they finished getting me vanity ready, I rushed out of the room in a bolt. My heels clicked in every step I took from the elongated hallways, though I stumbled a few strides from how high my shoes are at some point. It wasn't something I was used to.

While I walked my way to the main building of the palace, the things that happened last night came across my mind. I buried my hands to my face, feeling flustered from yesterday.

I looked back up and with wide eyes as I bumped into a large figure. I stumbled to my heels and was ready to hit the floor. Strong and firm gloved hands caught my arm and pulled me up, making me stagger towards his chest.

I looked up and was met with two pairs of cold eyes darting down at me like daggers. It was Aleksander. "Your...your royal highness!" I pushed him away and bowed my head low, "I'm very sorry for bumping into you!" I bit down on my upper lip in embarrassment.

I glanced back up and he sighed, "Please refrain from burying your face on your hands, lady (y/n). We wouldn't want an accident, wouldn't we?" he raised a brow with his narrow gaze. I nod my head with understanding, "Yes, your royal highness. My apologies." I said with my eyes looking down on the ground, "Good. Please be careful next time, lady (y/n)." Aleksander said while he walked away in a haste.

I turned around to look at him, his eyes glued on his pocket watch once more. When I glanced outside of the window, I saw Nikolas beside the carriage. I hurried my way to the front door of the palace entrance with my own two feet, wishing to see him before he sailed off.

What is this feeling?

"Nikolas!" I yelled his name with a frown. He turned around before getting on the carriage with his mouth agape, "(Y/n)?" he said my name with a puzzled look. I stopped in front of him as he walked towards me and stood there with his eyes gaze down to me.

"I...I just wanted to see you off..." I mumbled. Nikolas cupped both of my cheek, "Then I'll be off, my dearest (y/n)," he chuckled and turned around, ready to take his depart.

I pulled on his sleeve, making him turn to me with wide eyes. "Is there something wrong, my dearest?" he asked with concern hinting on his tone. "I...well..." I stuttered and let go of his sleeve, my heart aching. "Have a save journey..." I said and took a step back.

He laughed and pulled me towards him as I hit his chest with his hands caressing my cheek, he leaned forward while my heart began to palpitate with every inch. As if my body had a mind of their own, I began to lean towards him as our lips pressed.

He leaned more forward, snaking his hand around my waist to lean in more of a passionate kiss. When we broke free, a blush on his cheek was noticeable. I didn't expect it, yet it felt right. A goodbye kiss.

"I'll find you the most beautiful treasure at sea, my dearest (y/n)," he said as he stroke his hand to my hair and pressing it against his nose while he looked at me, "Seeing you with a frown isn't what I want, (y/n). I'll be back as soon as I can, so cheer up, alright?" he said.

I nod my head slowly and sighed, gripping on his sleeve tightly. Nikolas kissed my forehead and gazed down at me, "That's my girl!" he cast a smile and pulled my hand away from his sleeve. Nikolas turned around with a hand waving goodbye.

I put my clenched knuckles to my heart and waved my left hand goodbye, "Bon voyage." I said in a whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 12.8K 41
A Princess who was unknown about the world outside, caged like a bird by her parents. A Prince who doesn't seems to care about the world, greedy but...
223K 12.9K 60
"A single night can change the course of your entire life." . . . [Yandere Prince x Female Reader] Once upon a time, in the tiny kingdom of Vascini...
71.5K 2.8K 76
(Y/n) woke in a room without her memory, knowing only what she was told by a redhead who was incredibly dedicated to her. She was told her family and...
918K 29.1K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"