The New Story - That Time I G...

By Kirikachan01

You want some sweetness of Rimuru and Ciel...? It's been 20 years since the Great Tenma War has ended. A lot... More

INFORMATION
Prologue - The New Story Begin
Chapter 1 - Start of The New Journey
Chapter 2 - First Subordinates
Chapter 4 - Date
Chapter 5 - Night
Side Story - NOTICE
Chapter 6 - Morning
Chapter 7 - Two Great Kings
Chapter 8 - The War of Heaven and Earth
Chapter 9 - Birth of The Successors
Side Story - Rimuru's Powers
Chapter 10 - Brother and Partner... or more?
Chapter 11 - Destined one or Fated one?
Chapter 12 - Seed of New Feeling
Chapter 13 - The Judgement of Fate
Chapter 14 - Jealousy | Brother vs Brother
Chapter 15 - A Question that will Change The Story
Chapter 16 - Very Unexpected 'Things'
Chapter 17 - The Day when Everything Change
Chapter 18 - Wrath of The One who Control Everything
Chapter 19 - Blossoms of Two Hearts ~ ♥️ Rimuru ♥️

Chapter 3 - Rule, Name and Feelings

5.3K 157 86
By Kirikachan01

(Rimuru's perspective)

After the Direwolves ordeal, I chose just to sleep. And remember something that maybe this is might be the first time Ciel sleep. So, I changed to slime form which the goblins and wolves shocked by it. I ignored that and jumped to Ciel, She smiled slightly to me.

Then she took me to the mattress, laid back on it, placed me beside her, cover us in a blanket. Then began to cuddle my slime form. That's me little shocked by she seemed happy so I just ignored it...

"Good night Master" then she continued faintly "Thanks"

"Good night Ciel" I replied

I then sleep beside her, cuddled by her.

Though, I'm little bit embarrassed by this changed of event. This is my first time sleeping with girl beside me, you know!. I'm sure my face would be to total red like tomato If I'm in human form.

This is really embarrassing. But when I see Ciel, she sleeping with smile on her face. (giggle) Then let's just sleep...

The next day, I gather all the goblins and the wolves to make some announcement. I'm in slime form carried by Ciel and Veldora sit behind us. I will introduce us once again and explain some rule like last time, and give them their name. Also, this Veldora thing.

"Okay, is everyone have gathered?"

"Yes Rimuru-sama" replied by the chief

"Good okay, I will introduce us once again. My name is Rimuru Tempest and the girl that carried me is My Partner, Ciel. Like you see I'm a slime, Ciel also a slime like me actually" I then continued

"Then, this man is indeed Storm Dragon Veldora, he is my friend, I freed him from his prison, but don't say anything about him to other people okay? Let's make this a secret for now" I said it and Veldora puffing his chest with smug proud face

"Rimuru-sama and Ciel-sama is a slime but they are so powerful!" said by some goblin

"They also befriended and freed Storm Dragon-sama" said other goblin

"We will offer our eternal loyalty to you Rimuru-sama Ciel-sama" said the chief

They little bit shocked by this revelation, also Veldora reaction when I introduced him before. Make me little bit irritated, but let's just ignore it. Let's continue with explaining the rule, I need to changed it little bit especially the first rule.

"Okay okay, I will tell you some rule you need to follow. First, don't attack human unless they attack you first or threatened you. Second, don't fight among friends, and Third, don't look down other races. Any question about this rule?"

I don't change the second and third rule. But I changed the first rule. With this they will evaluate human nature first before they attacking them. Neither human nor monster is good or bad, but their intentions that make them either good or bad. They have to learned that. With this they wouldn't restrained themselves if they have problem with human in the future.

"Rimuru-sama can I ask about the first rule, what does it mean?" asked by soon to known as Rigur

"Good question, Human live in a pack. If one of them being attacked soon more human will try attack you back. But it doesn't mean you just self-defense yourself and let them attack you. I allowed you attack them if it needed, but if only they have evil intention to us. You have to evaluate their true intention and if the have intention to harm us, you can attack them. understand?"

"Yes, thank you Rimuru-sama" Good, it seems like they understand what I mean. They even more look satisfied than the last time.

"Nice, is there any question again?" They begin to facing each other, it seems they have fully understood my rule. Very good.

"Yes Rimuru-sama, I think we all understand with your rule, we will always follow your rule gladly" the chief declared

"hmm, that's good. Now then, I will give you all a name as a symbol that you're my subordinates. Ciel do it"

"Yes Master"

Now, let's name all of them. I will give them the same name as before, I also will name every single wolves including the Ranga's father. I have come up with 100 dog like name for them. By the way Ranga's father will be 'Raiga', that name mean 'Thunder' and 'Fang' similar to Ranga.

I also have come up with super convenient system, I will name them automatically with Ciel help, basically I didn't need to name them one by one. With that, they will receive my blessing called [Crest of Void], and Ciel can create an enhanced [Soul Corridor] with my blessing as medium. My blessing will provide effect of [Self-Regeneration] and [Perfect Memory] to whoever named by me. And the enhanced [Soul Corridor] will let me gather their soul fragments into my [Imaginary Space] if ever my citizen got an attack that damage their souls.

All of this system made by me and Ciel... Okay, Ciel mostly, it's unthinkable for me to come up with such an amazing idea. She come up with this idea, after we wake up, and I asked her 'I want an absolute system for us to protect them, any idea Ciel?', then she came up with this system.

Basically, with this system, the only way to kill my citizen is to kill me. Kill me? what a joke is that? That is impossible. Because of that, this is called an 'Absolute Protection System' for my citizen. I don't want any of them to get harmed ever again. I will protect them at all cost now, in this new story.

Thus, we come up with very convenient system, we will use this system every time we give someone a name. With this I don't need to name manually again and I can passively protect them. By the way Ciel use [Voice of The World] to announce their name and their evolution. The announcement will be like this :

<< Notice, you have been bestowed a name [...] by individual Rimuru Tempest, and received blessing named [Crest of Void]. Also, you have been evolved into [...] >>

All of this done by Ciel, I just come up the names for them. She really good at her job, that is fulfilling my wishes, so I really grateful her. I'm also bewildered when she said that she can control [Voice of The World], but that is expected from Ciel.

<< Report, naming every single individual successful, all of them have received [Crest of Void] and connected to Master via enhanced [Soul Corridor], thus 'Absolute Protection System' successfully implemented >>

"Good job as always Ciel, thank you"

She not denying that like she always did, but instead she give me beautiful smile. Yeah, beautiful... ugh anyway...

Naming event is done, they shocked by this because I name them immediately.

"Rimuru-sama has named me?"

"Through Voice of The World?"

Now they immediately evolved, the goblin became 'Hobgoblin' and 'Goblina' then the wolves became 'Tempest Star Wolves'. Also, they didn't know about the effect of [Crest of Void] they got. So, they wouldn't get careless even though theyhave that blessing. Now, I need to assigned them their job also I need to get Kaijin and three dwarf brothers for our town construction and the clothes.

"Okay, you all have been named. Live up to the name I give you" I declare to them

"""Yes, Rimuru-sama""" all of them shouted with joy

"Hmm good. Rigurd come here"

"Yes Rimuru-sama" He kneeled in front of us

Rigurd have become his younger self, very muscular man. Now I need to give him his tittle and assigned job for him.

"Rigurd, I declare you now as a 'Goblin Lord' is your job to keep village well run and well governed"

"Thank you Rimuru-sama, I promise you that I, Rigurd, will devote myself body and soul to this vital post"

"Good, now your first job is to assigned job for everyone. There will be food gatherer team, Hunting team, Patrol team, Village Guard team, and Material Gatherer team. Assigned everyone in their best capabilities, also pair the wolves to the Goblins so their job will be a lot easier"

"Yes Rimuru-sama I will assign everyone in their best capabilities"

"Also do you guys not good at building house and make some clothes right?" I said right to the point. I want solve this problem quickly, so the development of the town became faster

"I'm ashamed to admit that. But yes, we don't have enough knowledge for building house and make clothes" Rigurd said with apologetic tone

"That's alright just gather the material for it. Also because of that I will get some people for that job. I and Ciel will go to Dwarven Kingdom"

"Yes Rimuru-sama, do you need some escort or other things?"

"No, I don't need any of it, just do your job perfectly when us away"

"Yes Rimuru-sama I will live up to your expectation" then he walk away to begin his job

Now the everyone job have been assigned, it's time to get kaijin and co. Also meet up with Gazel and Vesta. I don't want to cause ruckus again, so I wouldn't not go to 'Night Butterfly' and meet the Elves. Though the biggest reason is because this girl holding me. Ciel always murmured something back in my mind every time I mesmerized other woman beauty. But also, I'm still true to my first reason why I come to this world.

I will go to Dwargon with Ciel alone. I will leave Veldora in this village, I don't want him to cause ruckus, I will give him dozen Manga volume so he quiet about this. My transportation of course will be my wolves. I actually can use [Teleportation], but I want to explore and enjoy the scenery with Ciel.

So, because of that I call Ranga and Raiga

"Ranga, Raiga" I called them who just observing not too far away before. They immediately run to us, and sat in front of us while their tail wagging excitedly

"Yes, my Lord" said Ranga

"We will gladly take your orders" said Raiga

They indeed look alike, but Raiga fur have slightly darker color than Ranga, especially his neck fur, It's grey unlike Ranga who have white color on it. They both have two horn already with star shaped tattoo on the where the horns come out.

"You two now are our personal wolves, Ranga you will be mine, Raiga you will be Ciel's wolf okay?" Ciel little bit shocked hearing this

"Yes, we both really happy to take this position" said Raiga

I change to my human form looking at her with smile on my face. She just nodded and smile back to me. Then I change my attention back to the wolves.

"Then you two, we will be going to Dwargon right now, let's go"

""Yes Rimuru-sama/my lord""

With that, I and Ciel ride our wolves, then we waved at the crowds and depart to the dwargon, I send the route to Ranga and Raiga using [Thought Communication]. Thus, we begin our journey to Dwarven Kingdom.

***

(Ciel's perspective)

Breeze wind envelop my entire body, make my hair flying freely. The warm and fluffy fur covering both my hands and legs, make it so comfortable to ride. The beautiful scenery of fairly big river with fish swimming around on my right. Lines of tree with beautiful vegetation and flower all around it on my left side. Many different creatures making difference sound from each other inside the forest. And some bird flying around with their beautiful colorful feather above my head in the blue sky.

This is my first time feeling this myself, I always see this through Master eyes before. But feeling it directly seems really different...

I let out faint smile on my face because of it.

I was given this wolf, Raiga, as my pet from Master. I don't know to do with it but I gladly take it. This is a gift from Master, of course I will gladly accept it.

According to my calculation we will arrived at Dwargon around this evening. Unlike before the wolves immediately evolved into 'Tempest Star Wolves' not just 'Tempest Wolves' like in the past. Because of that, it's make them faster. Actually, we can use [Teleportation] but I think Master don't want to that.

Maybe Master want me to enjoy this ride... that's make me...(giggle)

Master still true to his intention, to make me happy. Even though we busy building nation again like last time. He just somehow found a way to me happy. Before make me accompanying him in person, make me sleep beside him, now make me feel the beautiful of the world we live in. He just somehow make me happy...

"(giggle)" I accidentally let out giggle thinking about it

"What's the matter Ciel-sama?" Raiga notice my giggle, Master notice it too apparently. He rides his own wolf, Ranga, right beside me. But anyway...

"Nothing Raiga"

"Oh okay"

"I believe we will arrive at Dwargon this evening, right Raiga?" I try to change the topic

"Yes Ciel-sama, with our speed we will be there in no time" he said proudly to me

"That's a good boy, by the way do you not feel tired?" I just do an idle talk

"No Ciel-sama, fortunately we won't feel tired at all because of our evolution"

"That's good"

I converse with Raiga while patting his head. His fur is so fluffy maybe because of this Master always like to play with Ranga. This is indeed so comfortable.

"Ciel, enjoy our ride?" Master suddenly calling me.

"Yes Master, this is my first time feeling this thing, so this new to me. I'm really enjoyed it"

"That's good, I'm happy you enjoyed it"

Master gave me his beautiful smile, I replied with my own smile too. Master really want to make me happy. I also decided to do the same. Maybe I will make my own move latter on. Yes, I got some idea for it.

Also, maybe I will stop hiding my emotions from him. Yes, let just show him from now on, I always tried to hide it before. I will be honest to show him my genuine emotion. Maybe with this... (giggle)

We both really are alike in some case, even wishing the same things (giggle)

Thus, our journey continued, along the way Master tried to ask some few things.

"Oh yeah, Ciel what the status of the Adventurer Trio?"

"They have got into the forest, and try to make their way to Veldora's cave, Master" I explain to him, I already sensed them with our perception

"Okay, then how much time we have before Shizu-san arrived and Orc invasion?"

"Shizu arrival and Orc invasion to Ogre Village happen at the same time. Those events will happen approximately 1 month from now"

"Oh, 1 month, okay then"

Master definitely planned to save Shizu and The Ogres. That's fine by me. Just like Master, I don't worry about anything. We are the strongest beings, no one can oppose us. Because of that we don't have any worry about changing the future. Also...

I will clear every single nuisance along the way for my Master, I don't tolerate anyone who dare to oppose us

"Adventurer? Shizu?" said Ranga seemingly interested in our talk

"Orc? Ogre?" also, Raiga

They catch up with our conversation, because we didn't converse inside our mind.

"This not something for you both have to know right now, okay Ranga, Raiga?" said Master

"You both will know about this in the future" I said it

"Yes, Rimuru-sama, Ciel-sama"

""hmm"" we said while patting our respective wolf

Then we both smiling to each other and continue our journey.

***

Just like my calculation we arrived at dwargon at evening. The sky is colored orange and slightly pink right now, the sun almost hiding from us in the horizon. Master gave both Ranga and Raiga some water to drink through magic. And we decided to rest up for a while before entering Dwargon. Even though this already evening, there's still a long line at the Dwargon entrance.

"Let's rest up a bit and enjoy the sunset view, okay?" said Master

"Yes Master"

Master and I sat beside each other really close that our shoulder met with each other. Ranga and Raiga laid down beside us with their head down, upside their paw. They really are acting like a dog even though they are wolves. Also, It's seems like they are demanding us to pat them, so we pat our wolves while enjoying the view.

We sat at in front of lines of tree, the borderline of Jura Great Forest and Dwargon Kingdom. In front of us is plain grass field before ascending to make a mountain foot of Canaat Mountain. Beneath it, there's large cavern is where the dwarves live, The Armored Nation of Dwargon. Maybe you don't know this, that 'Dwargon' is referring to 'Dwarves' and 'Dragon'. The dwarves that live inside the cavern and dragons that nested in 'Dragon's Peak' at the very top of Canaat Mountain.

We enjoying the view. The sky that which orange and pink before gradually become dark night sky from east side with the sun slowly hiding from everyone. The orange sun light that bathed us before gradually gone. The Sky started to be littered by a ton of little white dots, the Stars.

Seeing this natural phenomenon made my eyes sparkling and my mouth slightly gaped... The world is truly beautiful...

Master seeing my expression, make him smile brightly. Then he touched me with his hand, at the back of head, patting me and stroking my hair, while smiling at me. I noticed this, I try looking back at him, but when I do so, my heart suddenly warmed up.

Ah, what is this feel? my heart felt really warm, so comfortable...

I then without thinking, move closer to him. His hand moved on to my shoulder, hugging me. I then rested my body to his, and placed my head on to his shoulder. We really close to each other.

This moment really is... ah, I can't describe it...

"Ciel what are you feelings right now?" Master suddenly asked me something, I don't exactly know how to answer, so...

"I can't really describe it Master, maybe delighted, happy?"

"(giggle), you never show me your feeling before, but as of late after we come to this world, you always show it to me" Master cheerfully said to me, then...

"And you know what Ciel? I'm also happy if you're happy too" He said, but...

"Master~" I can't say anything back to him. But my lips moving on their own, widen up and make delightful smile

Ah... I'm speechless hearing his words, but even without further exchange words, I know we can feel each other emotions.

Master then hugging me more tightly, my head resting on his shoulder and his resting on mine. We both gazing at night sky littered with many stars. Night wind fall upon us, gently caressing our body. Both of us continue enjoying the view and enjoying this special moment between us...

This moment... I want it to last forever...

--------------------

Thank you for all your support and your suggestions. I'm still developing my writing style, so I really appreciate it

I hope you always looking forward to my story

For next chapter, I'm still editing it that right now. Expect update after few hours

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.1K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
99.7K 3.5K 26
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
65.8K 1.2K 24
A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also I do not owned the characters of the fa...
77.5K 3K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...