PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER

By souriktamondal

A story of two strangers becoming the sweetest couple ever... . . . charecters . . . SI TU MO-MAIN CHARECTER... More

description
CH-1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20[PRE GRADUATION]
CH 21[GRADUATION DAY]
CH 22[HUMAN SEX BEHAVIOUR A FAIL]
CH 23[GERMANY]
CH 24[FINALLY-THE WEDDING]
COMPLETED

CH 5

148 7 0
By souriktamondal

Fu Pei went out drinking and saw Wang Shan being accosted by some men. He went to rescue her.

She liked his drunken knight of shining armour act. She asked him what made him imbibed in alcohol.

He said he failed his exam.

Wang Shan remarked that his exam was not major, there must be something that was really upsetting him.

He said hes lost Si Tu Mo, he cant be with her anymore.

Wang Shan said that she will help him see Si Tu Mo as well as tutor him. She admitted that was a bit of a brain-box.

Si Tu Mos mother came to stay at Weiyes house. She did everything to throw her daughter and Si Tu Mo together. It was so obvious but Wei Ye was rather excited about it, he did not object!

Sit Tu Mos mother told her that Wei Ye seems a very reliable young man, unlike Fu Pei who made Si Tu Mo cried piteously for a whole day and night.

She opined that Fu Pei was nice enough but he was very fickle and unreliable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 235 13
Let's start 2024 with a bang ! 🦋 . We present before you the Butterfly Awards 2024, there are ten categories to participate in ! What are you waitin...
3.3M 206K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.4K 103 9
Want good grades? Want your parents to stop comparing you to your Genius cousin? Oh jolly good! You have come to the right place! Where I... will gi...