Love Game [DonBelle]

By nijeas

Donny and Belle crossed paths through a popular MMORPG Games. Curious about each other, they've decided to me... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
‼️‼️‼️

SEVEN

726 14 1
By nijeas

COSPLAYED

Belle and I hung out the entire afternoon after I got my exam result. I still could not believe it. I knew I passed. I did not expect I would do that well though. The entire time I was taking the test, passing was the only thing I had in my head and Belle. Maybe I need to fill my head with Belle just so I can get my shit together all the time.

We sat by the bleachers at the quadrangle after we got our milk ice creams from a store nearby. We talked about things that really don’t matter. We’d talk about random shenanigans about school and other things. We would laugh here and there and then it’ll be quiet. It was not awkward though, it was pleasant and comfortable. It’s like two friends hanging out but not really. There is this thing between us, a wall of some sort. It’s like we’re friends but we’re not. Sometimes I feel like she’d flirt with me but then again, It’s Belle Mariano.

She’s fun, quite intimidating but not in a bad way really. She’s beautiful, the word itself doesn’t even give its justice. She seems like one of the untouchables if you don’t really know her but everything I thought about her was the complete opposite. For someone as pretty as her, to give me a time of the day was way out of my imagination. I mean, aside from tutoring, I didn’t really think she’d be willing to still hangout with me after.

We talked about the upcoming Comic Con we’re attending. I found out that she’s the one personally making her own costume. I asked what’s her class in Dungeon Wars but she said it’s going to be a surprise. I for one, hate surprises because this means, I wouldn’t be able to prepare myself with what’s about to go down.

Criza, being a real costume maker in real life, took the liberty to make our costumes. Aside from her love of chickens, the girl has put quite dedication towards costume making. She’d attend conventions here and there and join cosplay competitions around the country. I used to not dress up back then, I’d just go with her and then lurk around the booths where the convention is being held. Sometimes, I’d take pictures of people that I thought looked cool but eventually, Criza talked me into dressing up too.

So now, here I am at Criza’s apartment, fitting the costume she made for me. We actually had to order some items that Criza can’t make. Like the gauntlets, boots and chest piece and my big ass marrowstrike that came all the way from Japan. I’m a death knight so go figure, how that’ll look like. While Criza, is a human warrior. She’ll be wearing a heavy armor too. So we’re going to be like two idiots in a knight suit. I should have been a night elf. They always have great costumes.

After the fitting, I went home and finally relaxed. I hung out with Belle in the afternoon and then went to Criza’s for fitting. The Con is coming up this weekend and every nerd in our area has been looking forward to it. I’ve decided to log in game and play for the first time in days. I felt excited.

I checked my in game mail box and found out the items I’ve put at the auction house have all been sold. Sweet! I’ve always wanted a Mechano Hog in game so I can look like a badass death knight on wheels. I went ahead and got my gold to purchase the bike.

As soon as I was done binding the bike to my character, I rode the damn thing and started to flaunt my newly purchased mount. This shit is awesome. I can actually carry another person in this bike. It’s going to be very useful for world PVPs and raids. I was sick and tired of riding a Sabre-Tooth.

××××××××××

Belinda: Look who’s back!

Donato: I’m not

Belinda: did you not miss me?

Donato: I was actually having a good time until you messaged me

Belinda: Awe I missed you too 😘

Donato: wtup hoe

Belinda: cn u come to Howling Fjord I wanna show u something

Donato: Thts far!!!!!

Belinda: Oh ffs, buy a portal from a mage.

Donato: Wt do I get in return?

Belinda: a date.

Donato: ROFLMAO fuk u

Belinda: cmon! U been gone for days! I’ve been lonely

Donato: haha alryt alryt give me a few minutes.

××××××××××

I went back to the trade district to look for a mage and buy a damn portal. Luckily, I found cheap ones that offered a port for 40gold. Not long after, I’ve finally ported to Howling Fjord. The place is actually like the last quest area for the fishing mastery. Wait holy shit. Did she? Did Belinda mastered fishing? What the fuck

××××××××××

Donato: Yo don’t tell me uv already mastered fishing?

Belinda: hahahhaha nope not yet. But I’m about to. 😉

Donato: You cheater!!!! U been playing the whole week? Thought u were busy too?

Belinda: I was, but I also want to get the achievement before u do 😛

Donato: YOU CHEATER

Belinda: I’m not bich I played fair. 😉

××××××××××

Belinda invited you to party

××××××××××

Belinda: Come watch me 😛

Donato: I hate you dammit

Belinda: No you don’t! when I get this achievement, that means you n I will meet. 😉

××××××××××

Belinda has gained the Grand Master Fishing Achievement.

××××××××××

Donato: 😭 u got the rod before I did u fukin satan 😭

Belinda: A deal is a deal 😉

Donato: Y do u want to meet me?

Belinda: Bec ur interesting n u call me hoe all the time lol

Donato: lmao weirdo but I swear, I’m really not interesting IRL

Belinda: U lie. So, the meeting.

Donato: Okay fine, but I’m bringing a friend u might abduct me

Belinda: Lmao no worries, Jowaw will come with me

Donato: I’ll come with Crizzy but where do we meet and when?

Belinda: this weekend?

Donato: I already have plans this weekend

Belinda: comic-con?

Donato: Yes. R u going?

Belinda: Duh. No way I’m not getting the DW expansion

Donato: Okay let’s meet then. Do you maybe want to tell me what you look like?

Belinda: I look pretty.

Donato: Jesus Christ u aint done with that narrative yet? Roflmao

Belinda: you gotta promise me one thing tho

Donato: lol ok?

Belinda: You’ll treat me like how u treat me here. Nothing changes.

Donato: lmfao that wont be a problem!

Belinda: u swear? I will kill u if you get fukin shy

Donato: hahaha dude tho, for real, what do you look like?

Belinda: Black hair, about 5'3 ft tall, pretty eyes.

Donato: ROFLMAO THAT’S SO FUCKING VAGUE HOE

Belinda: Just. Okay, meet me at the entrance by 10am. I’ll wear my pally costume so you’ll know its me.

Donato: Okay, pretty satan, I’ll be wearing a costume too. I’ll be a DK carrying a Marrowstrike

Belinda: Okay, we’ve gotta have a secret code when we meet. I’ll say bich u say hoe that way, we’ll know each other.

Donato: HAHAHAHA ur something but okay. Lets do that.

Belinda: See u at the con 😉😉

Donato: LOL See you.

Belinda: Nice bike can I ride and cum wit u?

Donato: u gotta stop doing that fr. U kiss ur mother with that mouth?

Belinda: prude. U like it wen I talk dirty 😉

Donato: asdfghjkl 😑 I can’t wit u

Belinda: wana do POS hc? Let’s just kite the bosses. u kill, I heal

Donato: sure.

Belinda: Atta boy 😉😘

Donato: u just missed me

Belinda: I really did. I cnt wait to see you. 😊😊

××××××××××

Belinda and I played all night long. I didn’t even care how late it got. I was relieved I had no test to worry about and comicons in a couple of days. That means I’m going to meet her too. Though something tells me she’s really Belle. If I’m right, I’m gonna need all the confidence in the world to be like Donato around her. I need to bring my Donato game up since that’s what she wants.

If by chance, this Belinda is a different person, that’s even better because I wont have to regret all the shit I told her. Imagine me, calling Belle a hoe? Jesus Christ. It feels like the hardest quest of all time and I’m about to encounter an end-game boss.

--------

COMIC CON DAY

“Criza, oh god I’m fucking nervous, what If she’s Belle? How the fuck do I act around her?” I asked as I started to panic.

We were already at the convention centre with our costumes on. It’s like a whole festival for the nerds like me. It’s the most wonderful time of the year. But right now, I feel like shitting my pants.

One is because of Belinda and two is because of Belle. Today, I’ll find out if they’re the same person or not. I couldn’t quite decide if I want them to be the same person because I’m clearly losing my shit over this. I’ve never felt so nervous until now. 

“Stop fussing Dons, why are you getting so worked up? So what if Belinda is Belle? Isn’t that a good thing? That means you have a lot in common than nothing.” Criza said.

“Yeah, I know, I’ve thought about that. But it’s because I like her and her presence make me nervous! I lose all the confidence I have whenever I see her!” I said and tried to calm myself with deep breaths.

“You look like you’re about to have a baby.” Criza said and almost rolled on the floor while laughing.

“You’re not helping you asshole” I said and rolled my eyes.

Good thing It isn’t hot in Korea yet, otherwise, I would’ve sweat in buckets in this heavy ass costume. I couldn’t keep still. I couldn’t even look at the people passing by that’s why I turned my back from the people entering the convention. Criza and I talked about attending the developers meet first to get the expansion before we start lurking around the booths. That is if, she decides to stay with me. Usually, this jackass leaves me behind and vanishes like a bubble once she starts meeting interesting men.

Donato, before you turn around, what’s our code?” Someone from behind said and my heart stopped.

I knew who it was.  I knew that voice. Fuck my brain is on fire.

“I’m waiting.” The voice said.

I gulped and clenched my fists tight. This is it. This is fucking it.

“Hoe” I finally said. The voice behind laughed.

“Bich” She said.

“Okay, you can turn around now.” Therefore, I did.

I wasn’t wrong. When I faced her, I saw Belle smiling so hard towards me.

“Hi” She said.

“Hi” I replied.

“So, my IGN is Belinda” She said and laughed.

“You don’t say.” I replied and blushed so hard.

“So was I right? I’m pretty right?” Belle smirked and mocked me.

God, she will be the death of me.

“Oh my God. Fuck you.” I said and she laughed even more.

“That’s the first time you cursed at me in person!” She said and I laughed with her.

“Are you disappointed?” She asked me.

“N-no. I’m not. It’s very good. I mean, you’re very nice. I mean, fuck can you give me a second? I need to breathe.” I said and composed myself.

“Okay, I’m good now. You’re very pretty and you’re still the spawn of satan.” I said and she laughed.

“Come here, give me a hug” She said and with that, we hugged.

“It’s nice to finally meet you.” She said.

“It’s also nice to finally meet you too Belinda” I replied.

The girl I’ve been playing with this whole time, is none other than Belle Mariano. I know I’ve already thought about this before but seeing it for real, I was in complete shock. The moment we met each others characters was so surreal. I couldn’t believe it. But here it was. Here she is. My in-game buddy turns out to be my dream girl in real life. Can you fucking believe that?

“Um, excuse me, I don’t mean to interrupt this heart-felt meeting but the con starts in a few minutes. I want to get my expansion pack you know?” Criza said as she clears her throat.

“I’m sorry, Criza, this is my friend Joao, he plays DW too. He’s Jowaw” Belle said while she introduces his friend and Criza being Criza, saw that the boy was attractive introduced herself immediately.

“Hi, I’m Crizzy, I mean, I’m Criza but I’m God-like” She said and Joao laughed.

“You’re so little for a God” He said and Criza almost choked.

“You haven’t tasted my chickens. Go out with me later and I’ll show you.” She said and both of them walked inside the convention like they already knew each other for a long time.

“So, that went well.” I said and looked at Belle.

“Come to think of it, Belinda suits you.” I added and smiled.

“You like it?” She asked me and I nodded.

“To be honest, I was very nervous of your reaction. I don’t know, I was thinking how you might be mad at me cause I already knew you were Donato ever since our dinner at Criza's restaurant. I just put the pieces together and figured it out.” She explained.

“No, I’m not mad. Why would I be? I was actually thinking of the possibility about you and Belinda being the same person but I put that in the back of my mind. But as it turns out, you really are her. I was not expecting that. You’re so different.” I said and she sighed.

“That’s what I was afraid of. Your reaction. I liked how we interacted in game. It was light and fun and you didn’t care who I was so I loved talking to you.” She said.

And shit I didn’t want to disappoint her so I pulled every courage in me to be fucking confident for once and be that Donato who just enjoyed playing with her.

“You won’t be disappointed tho.” I said and smirked.

“Though, the con is really starting and we should go inside if we want our expansions. You’ll really let me cum inside with you?” Belle said while grinning.

“You really are Belinda. Jesus, you have to stop saying that. People might hear you!” I said.

“But I thought you wanted me to cum with you?” She pouted.

“Oh God. Okay, shut up let's go.” I said and pulled her in with me.

I was smiling like an idiot as we both entered the convention. Our own dork selves in costumes finally met. I still can’t believe it. Belle Mariano is Belinda. Holy shit.

“Hey Donato” Belle whispered as we sat inside the hall.

“For what it’s worth, you’re very cute.” She said and giggled.

“Fuck you.” I whispered back.

“Later” She said and chuckled.

Oh God, she’s definitely Belinda.

-
-
-
-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 387 26
"What if?" Two words that can hunt you forever. What if you choose to be happy not minding anyone else or everything else around you, would that make...
191K 6.4K 17
When Steve brings home a stray he could not have forseen how the reader would change not only his life but that of his best friend.
70.7K 992 16
You catch feelings for your stepbrother but does he feel the same way? You are confused by his action and dont know what to do *this has a smut so y...
343K 3.9K 83
@maxverstappen1 requests to follow you.