Sister Witches

By cnszn1

Witches have been in life-threatening danger since the days of Salem. After the trials, they left in order to... More

Disclaimer
Angelica "Angel" Day
Prologue
Recovery
Retribution and a Revived Frat Boy
Another Goodbye
Who Says You Have to Stay Dead?
Destruction of Precious Treasures
Revival of Another Witch
A New Sanctuary
A Gaggle of Witches
Wounded
Heart Stopping Fear
Comforting Presence
New Information
A Surprise Visit
Learning From a Pro
The Disappearance of a Day
Repaying Her Debt
The Search Begins
The Seven Wonders Sucks
Gone Forever This Time
Cordelia Goode Has Entered The Chat
A New Era with a New Supreme
PART 2: Apocalypse
Prologue
We're Going to California?
Holy Hell
Getting to Know Her Better
Times Are Changing
Feats Never Accomplished Before
You Never Fail to Amaze Me
What Are We Exactly?
Revelations Galore
The Angel Before Me
Burning and The Death of a Coven
What Now?
How We're Going to Take Down the Anti-Christ
The Waiting Game is Boring
Crawl Out Through the Fallout
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note/Shameless Self Promotion

I Knew It

598 19 4
By cnszn1

It was later in the evening, the two blondes once again finding themselves in Angel's shared room. It was the same as that morning; Angel was sitting on the bed, patiently waiting as Cordelia was surrounded by Misty's belongings, searching for the whereabouts of the missing witch.

Her hand was hovering over the circle of items placed around her, feeling which item was calling to her the most. "Come on, Misty, give me a hint." She whispered.

She stopped over a light colored nightgown, she picked it up and brought it close to her nose. Angel tilted her head in confusion as she took a deep breath in, but she decided to not interfere. It seemed as if Cordelia was having better luck this time around.

She gasped lightly as she could hear Misty softly singing the lyrics of Landslide by Fleetwood Mac. She could see Misty was enclosed in a small space but that was all.

"I see you. I see you." She whispered frantically, "Where are you?"

Angel scooted closer to the end of her bed as Cordelia spun around, picking up one of Misty's feathered earrings. She pricked her finger with the end of it, drawing blood. However, that didn't matter to her as more images appeared. The images revealed Misty to be in a cemetery, the same place they happened to bury Nan.

"I've got it!" Cordelia exclaimed, dropping the earring and picking herself up off the floor.

"Really?" Angel asked, excitement flowing through her entire body. "Where is she?"

"Deville Cemetery. It looks as if she was entombed in a casket." Cordelia said.

Angel leapt from her bed, grabbing Cordelia's cane and quickly placing it in her hand. "Well, what are we waitin' for? Let's go!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two stood in front of a brick-laden tomb, Angel pointing a flashlight at it.

"How the hell are we gonna get her out of there?" She asked the older woman.

"With a jackhammer, if we have to."

"Oh. Well, I'm gonna go find a maintenance man." She replied, turning to walk off.

Cordelia stopped her by slapping her shin with her cane. "No, no. Just us."

Angel rubbed her sore leg, frowning. "Ya mean, just me, and I don't have a jackhammer. Much less know how to use one." She muttered the last sentence.

"Stop being so literal and remember who you are. I know you can use telekinesis. I believe you did it after you were shot, and I heard you throw Madison across the room earlier." Cordelia said, "When the rest of the world sees a wall, we see a window."

"Oh. Right." Angel sighed. She stood tall and raised her hand, her palm facing outward, and focused on the bricks of the tomb. She took a deep breath in and the bricks began to shake.

"That's it." Cordelia praised, "Keep going."

She quickly pulled her hand back, the bricks exploding out and the casket sliding out of its place within the tomb. "Whoa." She gasped, taking a step forward and lifting the lid of the casket.

Angel quickly kneeled beside her still sister, taking in her pale skin and lips. She placed her hand on her arm, her skin was ice cold. "Misty?" She whispered.

"Is she alive?" Cordelia asked, gently.

"No. She's not breathin'." She informed the blind woman.

"Oh, god." She sighed. She felt bad for the young girl, she was currently staring at the corpse of her older sister.

"Perform Vitalum Vitalis. It's easier than Resurgence and you might have better luck. That and you hopefully won't pass out once you're done." Cordelia instructed.

Angel sent a sparing glance up at the woman before nodding. She had never used Vitalum Vitalis before but it was worth a shot- for Misty. She leaned in close and gently grabbed her sister's face, pulling her chin down and slightly opening her mouth.

She took a deep breath in and blew into Misty's mouth. She leaned back, waiting for something to happen. A few short seconds later, Misty shot up, taking a huge raspy breath in. She proceeded to cough, continuing to take huge gulps of air.

Angel laughed in disbelief, tears falling from her eyes. She wrapped her sister in her arms tightly, squeezing her. "Oh, you're back! I missed ya so much!" She cried.

Misty looked at her little sister, her brain taking a few seconds to process everything. "Angel?" She asked, still gasping for air.

"Yes! Yes, I'm here." She responded. She leaned forward and placed a huge kiss on her sister's cheek. "Ya were gone and I didn't know what happened to ya! Oh, it was horrible without ya, Misty." Her Cajun accent slipping through.

Misty patted her sister's arms and leaned her head on top of Angel's. She looked up to see Cordelia's smiling face, her eyes once again injured and unseeing.

"Miss Cordelia, what happened to ya?" She asked.

Cordelia waved the inquiry off, "I should be asking you the same thing. How did you end up buried in a casket?" She asked.

Misty raised herself from the coffin, grabbing her top hat and dusting it off. "It was that dumb bitch, Madison. Hit me over the head with somethin' and knocked my ass out." She scoffed. She looked around in the coffin for a brief second. "And she took Stevie's shawl!"

Angel shook with anger, clenching her fists tightly. She knew it! She knew Madison had something to do with all of this! Her breaths were coming in heavy and the nearby scattered bricks were beginning to shake, some even levitating, from all the angry energy radiating off of the young girl.

Misty and Cordelia looked around, the former taking notice of her sister's enraged face. She brought Angel close to her chest, wrapping her arms around her younger sister's shoulders. "Okay, Lil' Bird, calm down. I'm here now." She brushed her hand down Angel's hair attempting to calm her down, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

In her sister's comforting embrace, she finally allowed herself to relax. After all, Misty didn't deserve her rage. No, Madison would be on the receiving end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two Day sister's entered the academy side-by-side, Cordelia right behind them. At that moment, Queenie had been heading down from upstairs and immediately followed after seeing Misty was back. The two Cajun sisters made a beeline towards the kitchen where they heard voices originating from. Both were extremely angry now and little Miss Montgomery was about to know it.

"You bitch." Angel said as soon as her eyes laid on Madison. She rushed up to the girl, giving her a nice hard slap to her face. "What did I tell you?!" She shouted.

Her actions shocked everyone in the room, they knew Angel to be a soft-spoken and gentle girl, not this violent hurricane that just entered the room. She was about to slap the shit out of Madison again when Misty pulled her back, handing her off to Kyle so he could hold her back. She tried to wrestle out of his grasp, but he was firm.

Zoe placed a hand on her arm, "Don't. Just enjoy the show we're about to witness." She smirked. This had been a long time coming.

"You thought I was some dumb swamp rat you could leave behind?" Misty asked, glaring at the actress.

She laughed, rubbing her cheek in an attempt to get rid of the stinging, "Um, yes." She replied.

Misty reeled her hand back and gave her own head-turning punch to the girl's face. Madison gasped, looking up to glare at the witch she thought she had gotten rid of.

"Girls, stop these vulgar fisticuffs at once." Myrtle said, nonchalantly lighting a cigarette and taking a drag. "It's beneath us." She blew out the smoke.

Madison shoulder-bumped the taller blonde, attempting to leave the room before she got her ass kicked, but Misty wasn't done yet.

"Cordelia?" Myrtle said, expecting the level-headed woman to defuse the situation.

"I'm good." Was all she said. She honestly believed Madison deserved it. She caused a lot of heartache for Angel and the small blonde held a special place in Cordelia's heart. She was also interested to see how this would play out. Was Madison's bite as big as her bark?

"I don't wanna waste my magic on you." Misty spoke, following closely behind Madison. "I can do you with my hands." She turned the girl around and shoved her hard into the wall, pinning her there, her hands wrapped around Madison's throat.

"You hit like a girl!" Madison shouted.

Misty gave her a good slap before grabbing the actress by her head, spinning her around and throwing her to the floor in the dining room. She groaned and shouted from her place on the ground. Everyone followed as the fight pursued, no one coming to Madison's rescue.

"This is awesome!" Queenie said, a huge smile on her face.

Trying to be the bigger person, Zoe stepped to the front of the group shouting at the two fighting girls. "No, it's not. Stop!"

"She deserves it." Angel said, spitefully. Her fiery gaze remained on the beatdown her sister was delivering.

"Come on. Get up, Hollywood." Misty taunted from above Madison.

The blonde pulled herself up from the ground and raised her hands up in a boxing position. She swung, Misty leaning back and avoiding the punch. She once again grabbed Madison and slapped her. Recovering from the hit, the smaller blonde rushed into her, backing them up and slamming Misty's back into a wall. She tried to pin her there and give a few good swings but the swamp witch had other ideas. She dropped her elbow down multiple times onto Madison's back, grunting as she did so. Getting some leverage, Misty shoved her off of her body and threw her into a nearby pillar.

Deciding that she wasn't going to win this match, Madison started crawling away into the hall nearby. Neither Day sister's were done though. Misty continued to follow and as Madison made it into the middle of the hall, Angel used her telekinesis to pin the slim blonde to the floor. Misty came up and delivered a hard kick to Madison's ribs, the smaller blonde shouting out in pain. She gave another kick before grabbing the girl and forcefully pulling her up. She was going to shove the girl into a wall again but Kyle finally decided that the two were done, getting in between them and forcing them apart.

"Enough!" The boy shouted.

Angel was about to have her own go, but she and the other girls froze in their tracks as they heard another masculine voice shouting out.

"You! You must pay for what you've done!" The Axeman shouted as he emerged from the shadows down the hall, near the staircase. He was covered in blood and he had his signature axe in his right hand.

"Wow, did you walk into the wrong house." Angel said, her anger still boiling at the surface.

Simultaneously, all the witches in the room raised their hand, telekinetically throwing him into the staircase behind him. He flew back, his body colliding with the hardwood steps and dazing him momentarily.

"Who the hell is this guy?" Queenie asked.

"I know that voice." Cordelia spoke.

"It's the Axeman." Angel cut in. Zoe glanced over at her. How did she know who this man was?

"I thought you banished his soul to the appropriate nether realms?" Myrtle asked from around the corner of the hall.

"No, he's on the mortal coil." Cordelia said.

"Apparently, he's Fiona's lover boy." Angel said, unimpressed. Misty raised an eyebrow at her younger sister's remark.

"I'll kill all of you!" The Axeman shouted from his place on the stairs.

Myrtle observed the crazed man's appearance, "Is that blood?" She asked.

"Not his." Misty spoke up.

"Then whose?" Myrtle questioned.

Cordelia stepped forward in front of the pack of witches and knelt down on the floor. She blindly reached forward, her fingers swiping up some of the small drops of blood on the floor in front of her. "This blood is my mother's." She revealed, getting a small vision of her mother's bloodied face.

She picked herself up off the floor, using the wall to guide her forward. She stopped before the Axeman, kneeling down again and placing her hands on his face. The physical contact allowed Cordelia to get the full picture. How he literally backstabbed her, using his axe to kill her off after Fiona confirmed she never truly loved him. She gasped and stood, taking a step away from the man as her vision concluded. "Fiona's dead." She revealed.

"Holy shit." Madison said, "Does anyone feel any different?" Her question directed to all the young witches in line for the Supremacy.

"Where's the body?" Myrtle asked.

"In the swamps." Cordelia whispered, "He fed her to the alligators." She was still in disbelief that her mother was actually dead.

"Jesus." Angel said from beside her sister.

"Well that's it, then." Misty shrugged, "Even I can't bring somebody back once their gator shit."

"Would you really want to?" Angel rhetorically asked. Good riddance, she thought.

"Okay." Queenie sighed, glancing at everyone around her, "So who wants to do this?" She asked, gesturing to the fallen Axeman before them. "Somebody's gotta kill this creep."

Myrtle rolled her eyes, "Oh. bloody-blood-blood all day in this place. Is that really necessary?" She asked.

Madison grabbed the axe near her feet and leaned against the pillar next to her, looking at Myrtle as she answered, "Yeah. He's a psycho mass murderer."

"Is there anyone here of whom that could not be said?" She retorted.

Everyone with working eyesight looked at Angel. She nervously glanced back at them, her eyes wide.

Myrtle continued on regardless, "This poor troubled soul has saved this coven by doing away with Fiona. And as Cervantes once said, 'Where there is music there can be no evil.'."

"Nah, I'd say this man is pretty evil." Angel spoke up as she raised her sunglasses above her eyes and studied the man's aura. Nothing but black and bright red, the colors so prominent they were almost solid.

Kyle stepped forward from the line of witches and approached the killer. "Cervantes never met this asshole." He said, dragging the man up from the steps and attempting to drag him out of the room, as he struggled in Kyle's strong arms. "I'm coven guard dog. I'll kill him."

"No." Madison spoke up, her gaze hard. "I'll do it." She picked the axe up and steadied it in her grip before approaching the two and swinging it into the Axeman's torso. She pulled the weapon away, a large amount of blood spilling from the wound. He attempted to leave but he slipped in the pool of blood beneath his feet and collapsed to the ground.

"We really don't need a man to protect us." Misty said as she walked past Kyle; Zoe and Queenie followed her into the other room, determined to finish the job that the witches of 1919 had started. Angel hesitantly followed but stopped in the doorway beside Kyle. It was just as everyone had observed, Angel wasn't a killer and she wasn't about to partake in a murder- no matter how deserving.

Using telekinesis, the three witches called various kitchen knives to their hands and glared down at the bleeding man. Using their own respective weapons the girls began repeatedly stabbing the Axeman, poetically killing him the same way he had died the first time. Massive amounts of blood began pouring from his wounds, spilling onto the hardwood floor beneath him. He grunted and shouted in pain as the girls kept going.

"Nobody messes with our coven!" Zoe shouted, her face covered in blood. Though, the other girls were just as bloody. Angel turned her back to the gruesome sight, her previous anger melting away into disgust.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls were all cleaned up now and standing in front of Fiona's new portrait as it was delicately placed on the wall by Kyle in the painting room. He gave a slight adjustment before stepping back and standing beside Zoe.

"How does she look?" Cordelia asked.

"Magnificent." Myrtle replied, "I wish you could see it."

Cordelia placed her hand on Myrtle's shoulder, "I can. I can see it through you." She said, "She was so beautiful."

"She was a great Supreme." Zoe said.

"Not really." Angel whispered to herself, frowning. Misty, who was standing right beside her, chuckled softly.

"A lot to live up to." Queenie chimed in.

Madison sighed and looked at her nails, "One of the best." She unenthusiastically said.

"She was a force to be reckoned with, but she was a horrible Supreme." Cordelia spoke, shaking her head.

Finally, someone is speaking the truth around her, Angel thought as Cordelia continued speaking.

"She shirked all of her responsibility, including the most important: Identifying her successor. And the only way is through the test of the Seven Wonders." Cordelia turned around to face all the girls, "And since it could be any one of you, you will all be tested. The Seven Wonders. Sunday, at dawn it begins. Everyone participates." Cordelia declared. "And by next week, we will have a new Supreme."

All the girls glanced at one another, varying emotions displayed on their faces. Madison looked bored, Zoe apprehensive, Queenie slightly excited, and Misty and Angel both looked nervous.

No one knew who the next Supreme will be, guess it was time to prepare themselves for the unknown. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.4K 15
You move into the Coven and make family with the witches there, under the supreme, Cordelia. You quickly fall in love with her. She lights a flame in...
13.2K 414 11
A Foxxay fic bc I ship them so hard. Cuteness, little bit of smut, and lots of Foxxay love. I will follow the storyline of coven loosely so don't be...
43.7K 2.7K 47
In a world where all different creatures roam openly. There is only one rule that holds true. Stay true to your kind. A simple rule to those who we...
42.4K 1.4K 21
โ” ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐’‘๐’๐’„๐’–๐’”๐Ÿค โœถ ๐Ÿœธ ๏น• เซฎ ์ด ๐Ÿค ๐€๐‡๐’ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ า‚ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ฒ ๐“ฏ ๐—„๐—’๐—…๐–พ ๐“‡ผ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‹ โ™กฬถ ใ‚›๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿค