(Discontinued) I'll Never Be...

By M1SSSTARLIGHT

Introduction: She grew up without a father, he was known as a Hunter. Instead of wanting to find her father a... More

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Abandoned
Volume 1 Chapter 2: Blunt Force Trauma...
Volume 1 Chapter 4: It's My Fault?
Volume 1 Chapter 5: Death Match?
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Awakened
Volume 1 & 2 Character Sheet
Volume 2 Chapter 1: The New Generation Is Frightening
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Intertwined Fates
Volume 2 Chapter 3: Beyond Stubborn
Volume 2 Chapter 4: Rescue Mission
Volume 2 Chapter 5: Limit Breaking Fights
Do you want more? Vote On Here!

Volume 1 Chapter 3: Shocking Connection

120 6 0
By M1SSSTARLIGHT

Previously: They got their paycheck and Gon held up her hand. Killua held up his hand smirking slightly,"Here's to friendship!" They both did a high five happily.

Gon: "So what Nen do you possess?"

Killua: "Nen?"

Gon: "Oh you don't know?"

Killua: "Yeah? What's Nen?"

Gon: "I'll show you, once we get to floor 100. I heard we can get a private room."

Killua: "Really? That's awesome! Then I guess we better get going!"

Gon: "Yeah!"

They grew closer as they slowly went up the ranks trying to reach floor 100. As soon as they reached their goal they got a bunch of snacks and bought a singular room for training.

Gon taught him how to discover his Nen with the water test. He ended up being a transmuter.

Killua learned~

Gyo:  Can see other people's Nen with your eyes, usually when they are using In.

In: Invisible to those that can sense Nen, and to others who can't. Can conceal objects from sight, erase presence, and much more.

Zetsu: Suppression of Nen/shutting it off to hide their presence and seem like a normal person.

En: You can extend your aura as much as you want, like a force field. Like a bubble or circle around you.

And a few more techniques. They went to bed soon after training was done.

The next day: They both discovered something about themselves, a new transmutation type of Nen, Lightning.

Killua's Match: He stood there trying to focus on his Nen flow, he got ready to sprint towards his opponent. His opponent was in a wheelchair, he pierced through his Nen defenses and started electrocuting him. Killua fell back but stopped suddenly and straighten up again grinning creepily at his opponent. "That won't work on me." He grabbed the cords and conducted electricity from his fingertips. His opponent was throw in the air and came crashing down foaming from his mouth and bleeding heavily from his face. Killua looked down at his hands, he was glowing bright blue with electric Nen. He smirked devilishly saying to himself,"My torture turned into power." He ran towards Gon's Match.

Gon's Match: (Ōdachi is Allowed) She gripped onto her sword's hilt. A huge gust of wind blew around her feet up into the air like a miniature tornado. Sparks of electricity formed around her body and infused into her sword. She crouched down low to the ground and slowly pulled out her blade. The wind around her canceled out and her aura changed to gold with sparks of electricity. She whispered softly,"First form, Charge..." She took a step forward and pushed off the ground, causing it to break into a small crater. She flew past her opponent and sheathed her sword inches away from him. He fell to the ground gushing blood from all over. She let go of her hilt and went back to her happy self. She waved and jumped up and down smiling widely with joy. Everyone got chills of amazement and cheered out her name. She saw Killua in teg crowd and winked at him with her tongue out and doing a peace sign.

After the match,"Killua!" He ran towards her surprised,"You were amazing, Gon!" She blushed lightly,"Awww, thanks! I'm sorry I didn't get to see your match." He shook his head and produced a few sparks of electricity in his right palm. "Look, we can both transmute electricity." Her eyes widened in shock,"Wow! We would be a great duo team." His eyebrows raised slightly at her remark. "Yeah, we would."

She walked past him towards the exit,"Let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry." "Alright."

They sat down at a booth in the back of the restaurant.

Killua: "So what's your goals, after you finish the tower?" He sipped on his soda.

Gon: "I have no clue what to do after mastering the tower. I want to take my time and master my skills."

Killua: "What do you want to do, like occupation?" He asked curiously.

Gon: "I don't know, I was going to become a hunter but I changed my mind. It seems combat and killing is my specialty." She looked down at her soda and rotated her straw. The ice made a sound as it rotated in a circle.

Killua: "How about being a for-hire Assassin? My family kinda lives, sleeps, and breathes the business of assassination." He said, confidently.

Gon: Her eyes widened slightly at her new friend,"That's cool."

Killua: "Really? You aren't scared? Normally people run away."

Gon: "Why would I run away from my first friend?" Her head tilted slightly to the side.

Killua: "Wait really? I'm your first friend?"

Gon: "Yeah, well I kinda grew up in a forest. My father to kill me with the wildlife there." She clenched her hands into tight fists.

Killua saw her slowly getting sadder, he reached out and rested his hand on her clenched fist. "Cheer up, Gon. That jerk isn't here to harm you. And if he was, I would protect you." He smiled kindly with his eyes closed. She moved her hand and interlocked her fingers with his. "Thanks for saying that, Killua." She smiled happily at him with flushed cheeks. He chuckled softly with embarrassment. "No prob." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

1 year later: (Gon & Killua are 11 years old.)

Gon gripped onto her sword's hilt and pulled it out quickly but gracefully. She slashed the air sending Nen blades of electricity towards her opponent. He went to block with a Nen-covered shield but it split in half and so did his head. He collapsed to the ground severed in half. She exhaled slowly and sheathed her sword. She left the stage with a confident grin across her face.

Gon: "Hey, how did I do?"

Killua: "You got faster than ever withdrawing your sword and your Nen is more condensed."

Gon: "We are so close to floor 200. Too bad most are too scared to fight us. Since death is allowed more than ever."

Killua: "Yeah, well we are just too good. Once we reach it, I thought about it and I decided to take the hunter exam. So we can enter more counties together." He said, hesitantly knowing that she has something against hunters.

Gon: She jumped towards him and clung to his neck smiling happily,"Go for it! Don't worry I'd never hate you for doing something like that." She took a few steps away and smiled genuinely at him.

Killua: "That's good, then let's get to Floor 200 as soon as possible." He said, with a determined look on his face.

Gon: "Yeah!"

1 almost 2 Years Later: (12-13 years old.)(Floor 170)

Gon got punched all over her body, she puked out blood onto the ground, her legs collapsed underneath her weight. She started wheezing heavily as she tried to breathe properly. "Just give up, kid. You are no match for me." He grabbed her by the ponytail and lifted her into the air. She started to shake uncomfortably with agonizing pain. She saw her father instead of her opponent. Hate consumed her and her wounds started to close up slowly. His hand started to burn away to nothing, he let go and took a step back in terror. Her eyes became glazed over with bloodlust. "If I give up now, I'll never forgive myself." Her hands emitted a fiery red aura. Her opponent dashed towards her and tried to kick through her defenses. She looked up with nothing but hate. She pushed him back and he got unbalanced. She grabbed his ankle and threw him up in the air. His ankle was burned to a crisp. She leaped into the air and kicked him in the gut with fiery red aura-covered boots. He screamed out in agony as he crashed into the stage a few inches down. She stood on his chest slowly healing up with green-colored Nen. She looked down in his eyes as he slowly drifted off to sleep forever. She held up her right hand. The crowd screamed and cried out with excitement.

She walked off the stage with a small smile across her face as soon as she saw Killua waiting for her. He went to say something but she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. His eyes widened in surprise,"Gon?" She gripped onto him tightly,"Sorry, I just needed a hug." Just before he could hug her back she pulled away. "Are you alright?" She nodded her head. "I am now." She smiled happily at him, he blushed slightly and smiled back. "That's good."

Killua: "We are so close to 200, but it's getting harder than ever. Be careful okay, Gon?"

Gon: "Gotcha, you too Killua!"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.4K 24
Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika finally get the chance to see each other again! But Kurapika is carrying a major secret... (Potential triggers in s...
88.9K 2.3K 12
No matter what, she never said yes. And Gon was determined to fix that. •••••••••••••••••••✿••••••••••••••••••••• Because my boy needs way more love...
233K 8K 50
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪꜱᴏʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇʟɪᴇꜰ ɪɴ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴇᴛʜʏꜱᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴏꜰᴛʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ...
28K 1.1K 11
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 �...