⠀⠀⠀→⠀𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 & 𝗦𝗪�...

Oleh -chokiingwiress

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀→ ⠀⠀THEIR BITTER ONE SECOND , ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀THEN SWEET THE NEXT. ┃ MANGLE mb/s book ; includes ... Lebih Banyak

00 .

01 . ࿙

27 3 0
Oleh -chokiingwiress

  ❝  nobody understands
ME
      except you. ❞

  →   THE MANGLE
   ❝Toy Foxy❞ ┃
꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷   the brand new
version of foxy the pirate FAILED !!!   became
    the MANGLE .   took a big bite out of Jeremy Fitzgeralds frontal lobe in 1987.   Causing the building to shut down for a long time !    Mangle is a nonbinary fox,  prefers to go as they/them, she/her, he/him , it .   Mangle hides their emotions ,,    they have an adult soul ┃   IM A BROKEN BOT❞  Which they prefer for nobody to know about it.  →  I LOVE WILLIAM AFTON .   ❞  Springsuit !!!   ,,  Mangle's personality differs a lot.  one moment they will be the sweetest fox you ever met, and the next they will try to bite your head off. 

   i FUCKING love you!
    I fucking hate you.
      NO WAY IN HELL.
→  Springsuit ,,  
     the mangle has known
  WILLIAM AFTON for such a
     LONG TIME !! ┃  ❝I HATE BEING A BOT❞  They do not hate him for killing children. CHILDREN DID THIS TO MANGLE .  Mangle is William ' s LOVE IN CRIME. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.4K 423 13
The infamous killers get transferred to a dangerous asylum where only people that are very dangerous for humanity was locked up there, and unfortunat...
99.6K 2.9K 44
Anna was a complete mess when her mom died. She became a clam and suicidal. After an attempt on her life, sixteen year old Anna is sent to an instit...
10.2M 354K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
145K 20.5K 91
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...