The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

Bởi Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Part 9

480 47 245
Bởi Rubaloshyne

Saritha bend down and kissed Anitha's forehead as the girl cried, hugging her legs. Mihira smiled and drew the girl closed to her and tugged her shoulders.

"Amma sikirama vanturuven da chellam," Saritha said, wiping the girl's tears.

"Nannum varen ma," the girl sniffled

"Anitha, unake school lam irruke le, Amma and I will be back soon, ninge athu veraikum patti thatta solrathu ketutu irukunum or not appa will be very disappointed," Anirudh said as he walked towards his youngest, squatting down and hugging her as she sniffled on his arms.

Sithara and Revant walked towards their parents.

"Ma, boarding passes aprom luggage lam anipitum," Sithara said, passing the papers to Saritha.

Anirudh smiled and hugged her, kissing her forehead while Revant was talking with Mihira as they tried to pacify Anitha.

"Hey sorry di, late achu," Anusha said as she rushed with her children's. Saritha smiled and shook her head.

"Seri yellam correct ah irruke le? Yevalo naalu avom ?" Anusha asked as she fussed over Saritha's shawl.

"At least three days agum nenaikiren, " Saritha said with a small smile. Anusha nod her head and assured her that she will take care of the children and asked her not to fret over them.

Nelson raised his eyebrows as he watched a gleeful Vajra. "Deyh neeyenda ivalo kushi ah irruke ?" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

Vajra smiled widely. " Mama, appa, amma, Revant anna yarume veetle irruka matanga appe naa yenavenunalum panla le!" he grinned excitedly.

Anirudh raised his eyebrows while Saritha scolded him saying that if she finds out he was up to no good then he will be getting a severe punishment. Vajra pouted and whined at Saritha who wagged her fingers in a warning.

"Anni, inthange," Hrishikesh smiled widely as he walked towards them with Madhav in tow.

"Yennada athu?" Anirudh asked eying the small folded paper.

"Aadhira morning le Vadapalani temple poitu pray pannitu vantha, inthage range family ke yedututuponga," Hrishikesh said passing the vibuthi and kungumam to Saritha who smiled gratefully and hugged Hrishikesh.

"Ama Yanthra varale ?" Hrishikesh said eying the group. Anirudh grumbled and swat his shoulders.

"Avan yethuku varanum ? Nambhe family thang inge irruke le," he muttered as he frowned at Hrishikesh.

Nelson rolled his eyes while Hrishikesh smacked his own forehead. " Brother, ippe ninge porathe avan kalyanathuku patirikiyai kudukaruthuku than," Hrishikesh said chuckling as he high-fived with Nelson.

"Ada poda deyh! Seme kadupu le irruken, mothele seri ok nu sonne appayachum iva kude konjam time spend panlamnu...tidirnu partha Revant vum kude varan! Yen nu ketta avanuku music ke inspiration tedaporana! " he grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Hrishikesh and Nelson chuckled as they shook their head. " Aga mothetule Ani ke orey feelings of India ippe," the director said and chuckled with Hrishikesh while Anirudh glared at them.

"Aashman yenge di?" Anusha asked as she watched Saritha fussing over Anitha and Sithara.

"Avan shoot me rendu naliki munadiya poitan,morning le call panna , sikirama vara sonne pappom nu sonna," she said as she adjusted Sithara's scarf.

"Ma, ninge than flight yere poringe, yethuke ippe yenna groom panringa," she said pouting as Saritha gave her a stern glance.

"Anusha, ivele konjam parthuko di...konja naalave seri ille..." Saritha said staring at Thara's eyes.

The young woman flushed and cleared her throat. "Apidilam onnum ille," she mumbled and averted her face making Anusha furrow her eyebrows.

"Mama!!" Vajra screamed and rushed to hug Naveen who was walking towards the group with Harish.

Saritha and Anusha simultaneously glanced at Sithara who was staring at him as he neared them. The elder women both blinked as they watch Naveen's face scanned Sithara's for a moment longer than necessary before he hugged Vajra and mussed his hair laughing at the boy.

"Seriyele di," Anusha muttered to Saritha who sighed and shook her head.

" Avala parthuko di...yeneke yetho seri padale...tho paru ange," Saritha whispered and nudged Anusha's ribs.

The women glanced at Naveen who was now standing close near Sithara as he conversed with Mihira and Anitha while Amaira was asking something to Harish as the man stared amusedly at Nelson's daughter. Anusha narrowed her eyes, her lips pressed into a thin line. Anusha blinked and gasped before looking at Saritha who was mirroring her expression. Naveen's face was flushed, his eyes narrowed as Yashwan sling his arms over Sithara and dragged her away to the coffee shop with the girl laughing happily as the boy said something.

"Ivana! Ivanu urupada matan! Avala yum urupada vida matan!" Anusha grumbled and clenched her fist.

" Anusha...our vela avanuku..." Sithara trailed off looking at Anusha. Anusha shook her head and gave a bitter smile.

"Avan vena di namma ponnuke, Yen paiyan than ana...ava seri ille...Naa Nelson kude patathu pothata ?" Anusha said in a small voice.

"Hey athu palaya kathai di...athuku aprom nalla thane irruke ?" Saritha said quietly as she grasped Anusha's hands.

Anusha discreetly wiped her tears, shaking her head.

"Ille Saritha...palaya kathai naalum maraka mudiyathu...naa yenna anubavichen yeneke than di teriyum...sighs...Ivan Nelson ke mele irrukan di...Naa Amaira ve ipidi patavenuku kalayanam panni kudupena ? Athye mathiri than Thara kum!" she said, her voice thick with despair.

Saritha sighed and hugged Anusha as both women hide their tears. Saritha gave a small smile and nod as Naveen walked towards her and hugged her.

"Parthu poitu vanga attai," he said smiling.

Saritha smiled and pat his cheek. Anirudh walked along with Nelson and hugged Naveen while Nelson raised his eyebrows.

"Ama nee yethuku ippe shave lam panitu vanturuke ?" Nelson asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yen shave panrathu our kuthama ?" Naveen sassed back making Nelson frown at him.

"Mams! Inthage," Yahswan said grinning widely as he passed Anirudh a cup of coffee while Saritha declined. Thara chuckles and sips the mocha and turned to escort Riya to the washroom.

"Yov Anna, nethu veraikum Naan Kadaval Arya mathiri irunthe...ippe yenna Teddy Arya mathiri aite ? Ithuke than yengala mothele po soniya ?" Yashwan said shaking his head exasperatedly.

Naveen growled and smacked his brother's head making Yashwan pouted. Nelson shook his head while Anirudh chuckled.

"Yenda avana nondure ?" Anirudh asked making the younger man snicker.

Yashwan tried to duck as Naveen walked towards him growling. He ended up hitting his leg on a luggage bag and stumbled a little hitting on a girls backside as she was bending down tying her shoelace.

Yashwan gasped and turned around, blinking widely as he stared at the flushed girl.

"Deyh Poruki! Nee adangave matiya!" the girl shouted as she narrowed her eyes at him.

Naveen frowned and turned towards the elder couple who was frowning as they looked at the girl shouting at Yahwan.

"Madam ji ithyu..." Yashwan said giving a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Mavane serupu pinjirom soliten!" the girl hissed making Yashwan's face change.

"Eh niruthu di! Naanum parkuren over ah pore! Yetho aniki unne comment panna mathiri pesere! Sonna avala valinjitu pona nee yennomore rombhe tulure! Yov Anna yellam unale than! Unake vere time eh kedaikilaya!" Yashwan growled before turning to the girl.

"Inge paru, nee lam onnu avalo super figure lam ille ok! Tho anthe veenapona ve thali vitu nalla than teriyama viluntuten! Sorry solalam nu parthen ana nee rombhe pesure!" Yashwan growled making the girl gulp slightly.

"Yash ?" Sithara called as her eyes widen seeing the girl from the beach. The girl wiped her eyes and looked at Sithara.

" Unge boyfriend ah konjam partu pesa sollunga," she said sniffling slightly.

"Yethu boyfriend ah ? " Anusha and Anirudh gasped at the same time.

Sithara smacked her own forehead and looked at Yashwan.

"Avan yenna panno, naa sorry solikiren..." she said to the girl.

" Oru free advice, ungaluku vere nalla paiyan kedaipan...in the poruki venam..." the girl said and walked away.

"Hey nillu di !" Yashwan shouted and tried to rush after her. Naveen quickly holds his left arm and signalled Harish to hold his right arm.

"Deyh pothum da! Paparazi yethum inge irunthanga an, kudumbam manna tiripiyum kappal yerum!" Nelson said shaking his head while Anirudh exhaled his breath.

"Deyh yennathu ithalam ? " Anusha hissed as she narrowed her eyes at Yashwan.

"Attai aiyoo anthe ponnu thapa nenachitu pothu...Aniki beach le ivan kindal panna ..." Sithara said.

Naveen narrowed his eyes. "Kindal panna, unne ivan girlfriend yen anthe ponnu solanum !" he said.

The entire family raised their their eyes, speechless with what their hearing.

"Ypv yennode girlfriend thane sonna...yenemo unke set pani kuduthe mathiri pesure!" Yashwan grumbled.

Revant and Harish groaned, shaking their head while Madhav rubbed his eyebrows. Naveen narrowed his eyes at Yashwan and smacked his head. He turned his eyes at Sithara and glared at her before realising his brother's arms. He turned towards Anirudh and Saritha and nod his head before walking out of the place.

"Mama..." Sithara said swallowing her saliva as she tried to rush after him.

Hrishikesh holds her hand and pulled her into his arms stopping her from going after him. Nelson sighed and rubbed his forehead while Anirudh rubbed his eyes. Anusha walked towards Yashwan and slapped his face.

"Yenda ippidi annanum thambiyum yenna savaadikiringe ! Pavam da ava! Yenda!" Anusha hissed beating Yashwan's shoulders as the young man tried to stop his mother. Saritha quickly went and intervened Anusha stopping her.

"Adikathe di ivana! Sighs... deyh valikitha?" Saritha said turning around and patting Yashwan's shoulders.

"Athulam ille attai, " he gave a small smile.

"Thara sorry..." Yashwan said as he walked towards Sithara pouting at her. Sithara sighed and nod her head. She gave everyone a wide smile that Saritha and Anusha knew was fake.

Sithara walked towards Anirudh and hugged his waist as the elder man pat her hair.

"I am fine pa, Seri yeneke class ke time achu naa mothele poren, Vajra vada...oru varama class ke varale ni!" Sithara said giving a falsely bright smile and hugged her parents and Revant before dragging Vajra.

Anirudh sternly warned Vajra to behave making the boy pout and nod his head. Hrishikesh told Madhav to drop Sithara before going to his college. Amaira then hollered asking him to bring her as she too has to attend the class. The four then said their goodbyes and walked out of the airport.

Anirudh sighed and kissed his other two daughters, patting Mihira's shoulders and informed her to take off his own parents and her siblings. Mihira smiled and nod her head as she hugged him. Saritha hugged the girls and then hugged Anusha before the husband-wife and eldest left to the boarding gate.

Nelson smacked Yashwan's back of the head as he saw the boy frowning at the girl who shouted at him earlier. Mihira rolled her eyes. "Deyh pothum da ange parthathu...vaa polam!" she said and dragged Yashwan away to the car where Harish was waiting in the driver seat.

Nelson, Hrishikesh and Anusha along with Riya and Anitha left in their car while Mihira alongside Yashwan and Harish followed behind in Harish's car.

*****************************************

Good morning everyone, sorry bha once again inthe story ke short ah than varuthu yen nu teriyele

Target: 15 votes

Update: soon

Trailer done by Tejadurai_02

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

66.6K 3.9K 29
"You left me...when we were about to start a new life together" Pain Of Love Lasts Forever We meet. We fall in love. We make promises. We leave each...
32K 1.1K 49
Malarvizhi is a stage head who works behind the scenes during concerts...she is a simple but determined, independent, and spirited young woman. Born...
183K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...