Trollstopia Season 2: Harmoni...

By Rally9933

The Trolls embrace on their big adventure as they left their home to travel another land of magic, harmonious... More

Harmonious Land part 2
Harmonious Land part 1
Harmonious Land part 3
A Bird In The Family
Music Area
Equal Meeting
The Last Day
Normal Trolls In Town
The Secret Kindness of Aggie Galido
Fashion Show
Cakes On The Train
Interview
Out of Control
Valentine's Day part 1
Valentine's Day part 2
Scrapbook-atastrophe
Party Protectors
Family Matters
Friends' Night
Melancholy Melody
Funk Drive
Job Hunt
You Didn't Say It Was Your Birthday
Uncle Dearest
Rocking a Friendship Beat
Radio Heads
The Rodeo Roundup
Common Bond
Funk Wash
Mixed Romances and Responses
Potion Situation
So The Dramatic Prom Night
Highly Amused
He's Got The Power
Call Queen
Mount Yodelerest
Beach Day
Whirlpool
Pua Nani Ē
Embrace The Magic
Saving Psychic Aggie
Harvest Moon Festival
Escaping Expulsion
There Goes The Bride
Aggie's Birth Story
Leave It To Master
13th floor
The Answers
Cooper In Love
The Magic Staff
Lost In A Small Wolrd
Fight and Conduct
Hard To Say Anything
Is This A Goodbye?

Family Values

322 4 2
By Rally9933

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future (future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn, Holly, Gust & Buckaroo: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy & Melody: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex, Synth, Laguna & Stereo: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb, Val, Riff & Demo: (Let's rock!)

Branch, McJagger, Rhythm & Blues: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Rock Fest, the Trolls went back to the condo to rest by watching some TV together in the lobby before bed. Melody ate some popcorn while sitting on the floor since the couches, stool, and chairs were taken.

"You're watching HBS, the loudest channel on TV," The TV then became very very louder, causing a strong shockwave, and pushing the Trolls backward, including Melody's bag of popcorn spilled down, "Previously in TCIS..."

"What the—!" Quincy shouted.

The Trolls tried to held on from the strong shockwave, but Cooper's hat was blown away, and he was pinned on the wall

"So what kind of Troll crime do we have today?" a character of the show questioned, still in a very loud volume.

"Guys, it hurts!" Cooper cried.

"I'll show you. Follow me to our windowless, high-tech room," a female character answered.

Poppy held Branch's shoulder, and said like it was their final moment together, "I love you, Branch."

Branch held her hand in response.

"Drive the can faster!" Another character shouted on TV as Clampers was blown back into her aunt's hair. "He's headed towards the Port of Hairington D. C., where our HQ ship is held!"

Riff tried to get up to hold onto something, but Minuet held his feet to hold on.

"I'm browning out. See you on the other side," Branch said.

When Aggie managed to find the remote, and turned the TV off, she heard her phone chimed from her hair. She took it out, and opened it to see what notified her. She gasped, and declared, ""Hey, I got a text from my mom that they're going to spend the day tomorrow."

"That's great, Aggie, we're gonna spend time with Mr. and Mrs. Galido," Satin said.

"Oh, they are two of the most considerate parents ever. I mean, why else they allow you to stay with us?!" Chenille chuckled.

"So, are you excited tomorrow? What are you planning on doing with your parents around?" Lownote asked.

"Nothing, really. We'll just spend time with them together!" Aggie answered.

"Your parents reminded me of my dad. He was so kind, caring, and considerate, but he can be strict when I'm trying to become a good queen," Poppy said.

"My dad did the same. That's why I'm feeling pressured when I was crowned queen; just to impress him," Barb sighed.

"My mom was an adventurer, almost like Mr. and Mrs. Galido. She may love her work, she loves me too," Laguna mentioned.

"It just feels so good to have open and honest relationship with our parents," Prince D stated

But Aggie nodded, and said quietly, "Yeah... yeah, that... that must be nice."

"Why's you say that?" Trollex asked his girlfriend.

"Well," Aggie looked at her other friends, who were still talking about their parents, and told Trollex quietly, "Me and my parents are open and honest about everything, except, um...," She leaned towards him, and whispered, "I haven't told them about my visions."

Val cut in, and said, "Should've done that a while ago."

"Aah!" Aggie screamed as she realized everyone heard her.

"Why haven't you said anything?" Riff questioned.

"Yeah, Aggie, they're your parents," DJ Suki pointed.

"Right. And this is one more thing that makes me more like Grandpa Bautista, and different from them," Aggie explained.

Just then, the Galido parents came from the front door, and surprised the Trolls, "Hello, family!"

"Mom! Dad!" Aggie jumped off the couch, and hugged them.

After their hug, Quincy and Essence cut in, and greeted them with a bow, "Galileo. Bernadette."

"Your Majesties," Galileo and Bernadette bowed in return.

Then, Galileo approached the Queen of Rock with a fist-bump, "Queen Barb!"

"Dude!" Barb fist-bumped him back

"Trollzart," Bernadette bowed to the conductor of Classical.

"Mrs. Galido," Trollzart bowed to her.

Tehn, Galielo spotted Trollex, and gave him a big hug, "And there's the Troll I want to see," My own son-in-law!"

"Dad!" Aggie shouted as she felt embarrassed, "He's not your son-in-law!"

"Not yet. Soon-to-be," the Magic Rock Troll winked at the King of Techno.

"DAAD!" Aggie cried, still feeling embarrassed.

"It's great to see you, Mr. Galido," Trollex squeaked while feeling a tight hug from his girlfriend's father.

"Please, Mr. Galido is more like an old stranger's name. Call me dad," Galileo chuckled.

Aggie wanted to scream more, but she got tired of screaming as she facepalmed instead.

"Anyway, how's your stay in Harmonious Land?" Bernadette asked.

"It's amazing, Mrs. Galido. Harmonious Land is like TrollsTopia, but better and more magical," Minuet replied.

"Well, one day, more MMTs are gonna stay in TrollsTopia to add more friendships and harmony," the Magic Classical Troll giggled.

"Don't y'all two want some dinner? we'll cook faw y'all," Delta volunteered to cook for them

"Oh, no need. We already ate. But tomorrow, we're gonna have a whole day planned, and it's gonna be so exciting!" Galileo announced as the other Trolls cheered in excitement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, while Aggie and the Normal Trolls yawned in exhaustion while walking towards the dining room, they noticed the two Galido parents were already there, and had breakfast on the buffet table.

"Morning, everyone!" Bernadette greeted.

"You guys were knocked out last night," Galileo laughed.

Aggie sniffed on the scent of breakfast, and guessed, "Do I smell steak with hard-boiled eggs and hash browns?!"

The other Trolls were confused of what she was talking about while they each took a seat of every table around the room

"These are Aggie's favorite heavy breakfast," Galileo explained while placing a hand on his daughter's shoulder.

"Awesome! They are really delicious!" Stereo commented, "Did you cook them, Mr. Galido?"

"No, I bought them," Galileo confessed, "My wife does all the cooking, but it's my turn to prepare breakfast,"

Prince D then turned to Aggie's mother, "So, Mrs. G, did you have special food for lunch or dinner today?

"Well, funny you should ask, because, since you all are part of the family, this is the day I share with you all of my recipes for all my special, healthy and delicious meals," Bernadette grinned excitingly.

"Wait, for real? You're gonna teach us all your secret recipes?" Aggie asked.

"Hey, my secrets are your secrets, Agatha," She said as Aggie started to feel guilty for not telling her parents her vision secret. Bernadette used her telekinesis magic to levitate plastic cups with smoothies and straws, and placed them on the table for each Normal Troll, and one for her daughter, "See if you can guess this one."

They each took a sip on the smoothie while trying to guess the recipe.

"Okay, definitely strawberry," Smidge guessed.

"And banana..." Laguna added.

"And apple..." McJagger said.

"With milk..." Buckaroo stated.

Demo then coughed on another flavor, "And, uh... a flavor I can't quite put my tongue on."

The others couldn't guess the other ingredient on the smoothie.

"Give up?" Bernadette asked as the other Trolls nodded, "It's garlic!" This made them gag, realizing the last ingredient was garlic on the smoothie, "And that's the secret!"

"Garlik secreds aren't faw me, but this here Troll," Delta chuckled as she galloped behind Aggie, "She loves ayy darn good secret," she then whispered to Aggie, "Tell them."

Aggie cringed as she sipped more of the smoothie as she couldn't care about the garlic.

While eating their breakfast, Galileo then announced their lunch, "You know what's good for lunch? Grilled burgers, and we're gonna grilled on the roof."

"Oooohhh, is it like a cook-out?!" Melody guessed.

"Well, there are a lot of us, so... yes. Cook-out just us!" Bernadette announced as younger Trolls yelled in excitement.

"Aggie, your parents are so cool!" Demo elbowed Aggie, complimenting her parents.

"Yeah, so cool," Aggie unenthusiastically nodded in agreement as she still felt bad for not telling them about her secret yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at lunch, Galileo was showing Aggie how to grill burgers while Bernadette added some garlic on them, while some of the other Trolls were placing tables, chairs, paper plates, and plastic utensils for the cook-out.

"Now my next secret recipe is how I get my burger so garlicky," Galileo explained.

Aggie chuckled, until she realized now was the good time to tell them her secret, "Hey, Mom, Dad, can we talk about something for a minute?"

"Of course. You can tell us anything," her father said while he and his wife looked at their daughter.

"I'm so glad you said that..."

Before Aggie could continue, Bernadette started to cut her off while walking towards the table to get more garlic, while Aggie and Galileo followed her, "You know, Noel, Agnes and I have a lot in common, but I think there's something truly special between us, Aggie."

"I thought the same too. Devin, Brittney and I have a lot in common too, but there is something we have in common, sweetheart," Galileo added while getting a plate of more burger patties.

"Uh, speaking of special...," Aggie tried to sya something, but she was interrupted by her own parents.

"You know, that's why I wanted to share with you all my secret recipes," Bernadette said, "Just like my mother did with me. We had so much in common, just like us."

"That's sweet, honey, but I did share all of my experience in the air force. Just like my father did with me. We have so much in common back there... like eating this military food!" Galileo added while giving Aggie a bag of sauced pasta, "We love military food," Then, he turned to his daughter, "So what do you want to talk about?"

When her parents walked back to their grilled burgers, Aggie noticed how happy her parents are when they thought they had a lot in common with her, and if she told them that she's psychic, she would have no connections to her parents at all. She decided to abandon the topic, and made a different question instead, "Uh," She followed them to the grill while carrying a basket of garlic and a bag of military food, "So..., with this garlic, we talkin' cubes or slices?"

"Neither, and that's the secret," Bernadette smirked, and Aggie smiled nervously.

When she put the basket of garlic down, Aggie walked back to her friends, where only Stereo, Dante, Trollex, Beat, Biggie, and Legsly were setting up two tables.

"Hey Aggie, what did your parents say about your visions?" Stereo asked.

"I, uh... I haven't told them yet," Aggie sighed, "I started to, but then they talked about how connected we are, and I felt bad again. It's too late to tell them."

Just then, Aggie started to have a vision as she stared blankly to see it clearly.

Galileo was protecting Bernadette from an incoming moving object as both of them tried to dodge it.

When she came to her senses, Aggie gasped as she made a concerning face.

"Aggie, I know that look. That's the vision look," Biggie guessed

"What did you see?" Leglsy inquired.

"Oh no! I just had a vision of my parents on the roof. They're gonna get hurt. I gotta get them downstairs now," Aggie said as she rushed to her parents

"We're coming with you," Trollex said as he and Beat nodded to each other to help Aggie.

Aggie grabbed her mother's arm, while Trollex and Beat floated to Galileo's side to keep him and Bernadette together while Aggie tried to keep her vision from happening.

"Mom, Dad, I need you downstairs, quick!" Aggie said.

"But we're making my special garlic burgers," Bernadette protested.

"You are really old on this garlic thing," Beat stated to them. The three dragged the parents back inside by the elevator.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, in the kitchen of the ground floor, Galileo looked under the sink with his flashlight to search for something that Aggie lied about to protect her parents from getting hurt, like her vision.

"Okay, I've been under the sink for 10 minutes now, and I see no sign of this spider army you mentioned," the Magic Rock Troll said as he got up, and closed the sink cabinet.

"They have eight legs, they move fast," Aggie said.

"I'm sure they'll turn out. Hey, let's get back to those burgers, so we can cook and eat. Like your Uncle Vic's restaurant," Bernadette chuckled as she and her husband headed out of the kitchen.

"Wait, guys, guys, guys, hold on, wait!" But Aggie caught up to them before they could head towards the lobby to get into the elevator with Trollex and Beat followed them, "You know what? Here is one great idea. What if... what if we grill indoors? That's fun, right?"

Just then, Branch and Gust came out of the elevator.

"Hey guys, have you seen Poppy and Holly?" Branch asked, "It's almost lunch, and they haven't come out yet."

But then, Poppy and Holly came out from another elevator, showing off brand new professionally done hairstyles, with Melody as their stylist accompanying them. With the sight of their girlfriends, Branch and Gust started to blush, with Branch frozen in absolute awe that he became too nervous to speak or move.

"Wow, Queen Poppy? Holly?" Galileo chuckled.

"Awful hot dang, ya gerls look great!" Gust exclaimed.

"Yeah, you two are gorgeous," Branch said nervously.

"Thanks, guys," Poppy giggled.

"Hey, who's ready for some burgers?" Bernadette announced.

"Alright! Yeah!" Melody jumped in excitement, feeling herself hungry as she rushed back to the elevator.

Poppy, Branch, Holly, and Gust followed behind = while each couple holding each other's hand.

"Burgers go great with exotik hauurr," Holly said as Poppy agreed, and the elevator closed, sending the 5 Trolls up to the roof.

"You see? That's what we're talking about. Neither of us have any idea what's going on over there," Galileo chuckled.

"Yeah, we're on the same page," Bernadette chuckled as the two got into another elevator to send them up back to the roof.

"Yep, same page, same book of lies," Aggie nodded sadly as Trollex placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch time, the Trolls were eating their food. Most of them ate burgers, while some of them were vegetarian, so they ate veggie burgers.

Aggie quickly ate her food so she can get her parents to a safe place before her vision might happen, "All done!" She got up, and took a paper plate.

"Whoa, what's the rush?" Bernadette asked.

"Nothing, but why don't you guys finish yours downstairs? I really feel like we shouldn't be up here." She wrapped up her parents' burgers, and picked them up.

"Ags, what do you have against the roof?" Galileo questioned, and took the burger from his daughter.

"It's just so... roof-ish, you know," Aggie still couldn't tell she had visions as she tried to make an excuse.

"Go on, get out of here," her father said.

"That's what I'm trying to do," Aggie corrected as she tried to drag her parents away.

Then, Laguna noticed something between Rhythm and Blues with a cover, and asked, "Hey, R and B, what you got there?"

Rhythm then faced Laguna, and said, "Well, we're happy Mr. and Mrs. Galido are here, we invented this little guy,"

Blues then pulled back the tarp and revealed a shiny black and white go kart underneath, making Laguna, McJagger, and Synth smile.

"Wow, this is amazing, R and B!" Synth shouted.

Out of concern for everyone's well-being, Delta asked, "Is that there kart safe,"

Rhythm said, "No problem. It's perfectly safe. It's fully on lockdown."

Blues added while pulling out a remote, "And we can control it with the help of this remote!"

When Blues started to control the small kart, its engine started, and it wiggled a bit.

Aggie noticed the kart moving as she realized this must be her vision as she shook her parents' arms, and warned, "Mom, Dad, you have to move!"

"Why?" Galileo asked while eating his burger.

"Something terrible is about to happen," Aggie said as the kart continued to roll, and her parents put their food down to get up, "Trust me, I had a vision!"

"What?" Bernadette exclaimed.

The kart then continued to move around faster, making McJagger, Laguna, Delta, and Synth jump out of the way.

"I had a vision!" Aggie finally confessed.

The kart then headed towards the Classical Trolls' table as they flew off to avoid it. The kart turned, and it drove towards the Royal funk Family's table, which it crashed, and sent two bottles of sodas in the air, and spilled all over Poppy and Holly's hair. Then, the kart drove in circles, toppling the other Trolls' tables. It then drove straight towards Galileo and Bernadette. The kart suddenly stopped before it could hit Galileo, who was protecting his wife behind him.

"Oh, it's this button right here," Rhythm found the button that Blues couldn't find to stop it "Apolo-to-the-gies, Trolls!"

Poppy and Holly then felt that their hair was soaking wet with soda, and got ruined.

"Oh naw! My haer!" Holly cried.

Gust quickly rushed to his girlfriend, and covered her hair with his hat.

Branch then used his hair to hide Poppy's ruined hair.

Now no one got hurt, Aggie's parents were shocked by what they heard from their own daughter.

"Wait, what? Agatha, are we hearing this right? Did you say you have visions?" Bernadette tried to clarify her daughter's confession.

"Like your grandfathers have visions?" Galileo guessed.

"Yes. But I don't need visions to see that I let you both down by keeping secret. I'm sorry," Aggie said in shame before running towards the elevator, and sent her down to her room floor.

Galileo and Bernadette saw how ashamed their daughter has been feeling because of her newly-found ability.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, after the Trolls cleaned up the room, went back inside the building, and Poppy and Holly cleaned their hair, Aggie was inside of her and Trollex's room where she pacing around the living room.

Her parents entered from the door first before their friends followed them in to check on their best friend.

"Aggie, we need to talk about what happened up there," Bernadette said.

"I=I'm sorry, I know I ruined our day," Aggie apologized sadly.

"Stop saying that," her mother held both her shoulders, "And stop apologizing for who you are."

"Wait, so, you're not mad at me, or disappointed in me for being... different?" the rainbow-colored MMT asked.

"Of course we're not. You're our daughter, and we love you no matter what," Galileo ruffled her daughter's hair.

But then, something came to Aggie's mind when she remembered her parents' reaction, "Wait, you guys said 'grandfathers', with an 's'," Does that mean...?"

"Oh... you didn't know?" her father asked.

"Only I know is Granda Bautista has visions," Aggie explained.

Her parents turned to the Normal Trolls, who shrugged that they didn't know another secret he was talking about.

"I thought your aunts told you," Galileo cleared his throat, and revealed while staring at his daughter, "Your grandpa Eugenio has visions too,"

"He does?!" Aggie and the normal Trolls were surprised in unison.

"Yeah. He can see the future," the Magic Rock Troll said.

Buckaroo snickered while telling Aggie, "Ey guess that there explains why ya have visions out av all av y'all's relatives, Aggie. Both ov y'all's grandpappies have visions, ayn' it done passed down ta y'all."

Aggie blushed in response.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Bernadette asked.

"I wanted to, but it was never the right time. Then, it kinda became normal to keep it a secret," said Aggie.

"Yeah, I guess that part of us did always wonder. You know, with both of your grandfathers and all," Galileo admitted.

"I always thought that it would be me or either of my brothers and sister," Bernadette said.

"And yeah, I always thought it would be me or your Aunts Felina and Dolly," her husband added "The vision gene skipped a generation, and...!" Before both Galileo and Bernadette complained more, they saw their daughter and her friends pondering that they were talking about themselves, "Not the time," he said.

"Well, now that everything's out in the open, what did you think about Grandpa Eugenio and Grandpa Bautista's visions anyway?" Aggie asked.

"Well, we know that our dads have visions, but we didn't know that our future fathers-in-law have the same ability," the Magic Classical Trolls answered.

"So, neither of you know that they have visions until you two got married?" Dante inquired.

"Actually, we both knew when I proposed to Aggie's mom," Galileo told the story to the Normal Trolls, "We both wanted to tell each other about our dads having visions, but..."

"It's their story to tell," Bernadette continued the sentence.

"I guess they've been agonizing over it, too, huh? Like I do," Aggie smiled.

"Well, I know first hand how hard that can be," her mother replied, then she turned to her husband, "Remember how long it took me to tell you about Papa?"

"Yeah, your dad had that vision that I propose to you at Jollybee, and he interrupted us to tell us if the restaurant has two stars, then the ring better had 10 karats!"

"And that was the start of you not listening to my dad," Bernadette smirked.

"Really? You stopped listening to my dad when he had visions," Galileo reminded her while telling the story for Aggie and her friends to listen, "He had a vision that your Grandpa Bautista interrupted our dinner, he came, and they both argued at each other."

"They made a chaos of a scene...," the Magic Classical Troll laughed, "But when they told each other they had visions, they became best of friends."

"Awww, that was a really beautiful storyyyyy," Guy Diamond cried with his autotuned voice.

"Well, I'm glad I told you both," Aggie felt so relieved.

Galileo hugged his daughter while patting each other on the back, "Me too."

"Me three!" Bernadette squealed as she hugged her husband and daughter.

That's when the TrollsTopians' hug watches chimed, which means it's hug time... or a group hug time.

"Us too!" Poppy yelled as they group hugged one another. The Classical Trolls still didn't hug, but rather be closer to them without hugging to be part of a group hug.

"I'm so proud at all of you," squeaked Bernadette, "Now no one n this family has any secrets."

The other Trolls murmured and nodded in agreement, except for Trollex and Aggie, which chuckled nervously for realizing they haven't told anyone, not even Aggie's other relatives, about their relationship, so that's the only secret they won't reveal yet.

Then, this reminded Galileo about Aggie and her boyfriend as they pulled them together each with an arm for a hug, "Maybe someday, when you two get married, and have kids, any of them can have visions."

"DAD!" Aggie growled, still feeling embarrassed "We're not gonna get married soon."

"Well, I don't need vision that it'll happen," her dad then pushed the two closer, making their cheeks touch, "Because I know you two will be happy together."

As much as it was so embarrassing for Aggie, Trollex felt the same as he grinned sheepishly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I finished my new chapter. It's a little short, but this is a whole chapter. This is continued from Family Values.

Well, another secret came out, and everything is still the same. Still a family together.

At the beginning of the chapter, the scene was a reference from Family Guy. HBS (Harmonious Land Broadcasting System), and TCIS (Troll Criminal Investigation Service show) are Troll versions of CBS and NCIS respectively.

The whole chapter was based on Raven's Home, Sorry to Father You.

Visons:
Aggie saw her parents horrified of an incoming moving objects coming towards them

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please review

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 299 16
This is a story about love, family and music; yet also of tragedy, fear and sorrow. Let's see how a King finds and falls for the Queen of his techno...
13.3K 135 18
The fun continues for the Trolls of Trollstopia.
23.9K 530 34
King Trollex of the Techno trolls is the youngest of the Tribe leaders, but has already dealt with his fair share of hardships. When he looses his co...
28.2K 579 57
When a mystical voice that only Branch can hear invades Trollstopia, Branch, Poppy, and Barb must go and find out what it means...