The Virgin Sl*t (teacher/stud...

By KruseyGirl

Paris Hudson the name on the tip of everyone's tongue and the most publicised model in the world. She's a bea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 33

15.5K 415 25
By KruseyGirl

*There is explicit context in this chapter*

______________________________

Morning came and Paris woke up to a empty bed. When she looked around she noticed that she was in her room. It can't have been a dream could it. She got up but felt pain in between her thighs, then she stretched but all her muscles were hurting. She went for a big warm bath, she heard someone come into her room but zoned out.

"Mhm, love to join you" she jumped from the husky voice that always makes her shiver.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked him with a small smile, he was leaning up against the door frame of her bathroom.

"Checking how you were" he answered eyeing her then his eyes travelled down and stopped at her breast with a smirk. She looked down and noticed the bubbles were all gone now making her private parts showing. She covered her crotch and breasts as best she could.

"Pervert" she said shocked at him.

"Last night you didn't care" he said smirking.

"Well" she blushed then continued "it was the heat of the moment"

"Really" he pushed of the door jam and walked to her while looking into her beautiful eyes. He sat on the edge of the bathtub and pulled her arm away from her breasts. "I like your body" he said huskily to her then kissed her on the lips. His right hand started to play with her nipple, her back arched at his touch, she moaned into his mouth, he pulled away and then left laughing.

"Bastard" she yelled at him.

"Yeah I am" he yelled back "and only your bastard" he laughed then she heard the door shutting.

She shook her heard after he left and then got out. She was so happy, he loves her and he's hers. What about school, she was looking into mirror now with wide eyes. "Oh no" she said to herself. She quickly got dressed and ran downstairs the best she could, her muscles were still sore from last night. She went outside to find all her friends still here and also Kenny. Rick was talking to her father at the table while eating. She sat down next to Sasha, she looked at Paris and noticed a hickey on her neck.

"How did you get the hickey?" Sasha asked her quietly.

"What hickey?" Paris asked her surprised. Sasha poked the spot where the hickey was. Paris placed her hand there "is it really noticeable?" she asked Sasha quietly. Paris didn't notice it in the mirror but she wasn't paying attention to her body.

"Not really" she answered.

"That's good" she said relieved. She looked at Rick and he was smirking at her. That bastard, he gave her a hickey last night.

"Did Rick do that?" Sasha whispered to her.

"What do you think?" She answered back then looked at her.

"Well he's giving you his signature smirk so yeah he must've" she said then laughed. "How was it last night?"

"It was amazing" Paris said to her smiling, she only told Sasha what she was going to do last night beforehand.

"I told you" Sasha whispered back.

"Yeah I know"

"Was he big"

"Sasha" Paris whispered and then shook her head "yes, but don't say anything"

"I won't, was it bigger than Shane's"

Paris bit her bottom lip and blushed. "Yes"

"Wow"

"I know right" she blushed even more now.

"What are you two talking about?" Rick said to Sasha and Paris scaring them. They both snapped their heads towards him and Paris blushed bright red. He laughed and Damian slapped him over the back of the head "ow" he said and rubbed his head.

"I'm still angry from what you did last night, so don't piss me off" Damian growled at Rick.

"Fine" Rick put his hands up in surrender.

Last night after Paris fell asleep, Rick laid awake angry at himself, he promised himself that he wouldn't sleep with her or get too close to her. When she came into his room and stripped naked he couldn't resist. He tried to control the urges but they were too strong, he's never had that before. After he yelled at himself internally he picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. He didn't want her father to catch them. He left and went to sleep. He knew tomorrow he'll have to tell her father.

So in the morning he asked Damian to talk. They went to his study and he told Damian what happened last night and that he loves Paris. Damian was angry that they had sex last night but calmed down when he told him how much he loved her. He said that we have to keep it a secret until she finished school. After they finished talking they headed out to start breakfast. After breakfast was finished being cooked Damian sent Rick to wake everyone.

He woke the boys, Kenny and the girls first. He knocked on Darla's room and she was already awake. Brayden was half on his bed and half on the floor snoring. Rick grabbed his phone out and took a photo of him. He woke him up by lifting him back onto his bed. He then left and headed to Paris's room, when he entered her room, he noticed she wasn't in bed. So he went to her bathroom, he lent up against the door frame and looked down at her sexy sleeping form in the bathtub. There was no bubbles in it, so he could see every inch of her body. He internally groaned from the sight he was seeing. He wanted to touch her all over like last night but slower this time. Last night he was in a rush, he wanted to be inside her so much that he was worried he hurt her. He shook his head internally to get Paris's wet naked body out of his head.

Now wasn't a good time to be fantasise about Paris's naked body. It breakfast and her father was sitting right next to him. After breakfast was done and everything was cleaned up, Rick pulled Paris outside so they could talk quietly.

"We need to talk about last night" he said to her as soon as they were out of the house.

"Ok" she said sadly, he's going to say it was a mistake isn't he, she thought.

"Baby" he grabbed her arms to get her to look at him "I'm not going to tell you it was a mistake because it wasn't, far from it" he said then he kissed her passionately. He pulled away and rested his forehead against hers. "I love you so much baby"

"I love you more" she said pulling his head so she could kiss him again.

"I've been fighting these feelings since I've first seen your picture in New York City" he said honestly "that was when I wanted to end my relationship with Ashlee"

"But she cheated on you before you could finish it" she guessed.

"Yeah" he said still looking into her eyes. He kissed her again then talked "I didn't think I would actually run into you and also being your teacher"

"I wish I wasn't your student" she said truthfully.

"Yeah I wished that too" he said with a sad smile. "We need to keep this a secret no one can't know we're dating"

"Are we dating?" She asked surprised.

"I could never let you go now" he said then kissed her passionately again.

"I don't want you too anyway" she said after they pulled away.

"Good"

"Hey Rick" Kenny yelled to him across the back patio, Rick turned to him with a pissed off face "coffee"

"Yeah" he answered him but turned back to Paris and grabbed her face and kissed her again. They pulled away and went back inside.

"So are you two dating now?" Kenny asked them when they came into the theatre room.

"Yep" Rick answered.

"Really" Chris looked between them both worried then added "what about school?"

"We're keeping it a secret until school finishes" he said to them all "and we were hoping you'll help us to keep it a secret, please"

"Yeah of course we will" Chris said smiling but was still worried, actually they all were worried, they didn't want Paris to get into trouble or Rick to lose his job. There's only three more months to go but that's still a long way away.

"Thanks" Paris said and gave Chris a hug, she knows he's worried about them getting into trouble.

"Just promise me you don't do anything stupid that will get you caught, we'll do what we can to help you two to spend time together but it'll be hard" Shane said speaking up now. They all nodded agreeing with him.

"Yeah I know" Rick said with a sad smile "it'll be hard but Damian said I can come here and spend time with her whenever I want to"

"That's good" Phil said smiling.

"Yeah" Chris smiled then pulled Rick to him and whispered "don't you dare hurt her or I'll beat the fuck out of you" he smiled then sat down to watch the movie. Rick shook his head and sat down, then Paris sat next to him.

They watched the movie until her friends and Kenny had to leave. Rick stayed for dinner and then him and Paris watched a movie in her room. After they watched the movie, Paris decided to have a shower. She got into the shower, her eyes were shut just enjoying the warm water cascading down her body. She felt a hard body up against her back and two strong arms wrap around her waist. She felt heat and sparks where he touched. She felt his breath on her ear and it made her shiver.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked into her ear huskily.

"You" she answered honestly.

"Mhm, am I naked?"

"Yes"

"Are you naked?"

"Yes"

"Mhm, am I touching you?"

"Yes" she breathed out.

"Mhm, are you moaning my name?"

"Yes" she moaned out. His hand went down to her sensitive spot and started to rub her. She moaned and opened her legs a bit so he could enter her.

"Oh baby you're so wet" he huskily said in her ear.

"Mhm" she moaned.

"Say my name, princess?" He growled into her ear and pushed his two fingers into her deeper now.

"Rick" she screamed when he pushed in. He turned her around lifted her and pushed inside her. He started doing an experienced rhythm while he had her up against the shower wall. She was moaning his name and pulling his hair. He was groaning with every move he made. He kissed her hard and passionately until they both came together. He held her tight against him until she stopped shattering. He pulled out of her and placed her back on the ground but held her because her legs were still jelly.

"I can't get enough of you baby" he said to her then kissed her senselessly, when they pulled away they were out of breath. She looked into his eyes she could see lust and love in them and she was so happy. She never believed in love but now she believed. She always asked her parents why they never divorced and they always said that the love they have for each other was too strong. But to her love wasn't that important until now, she would give anything to feel this way forever.

"Me either" she said smiling.

"I love you"

"I love you too" they kissed more and then hopped out. After they got dressed they watched another movie but fell asleep. Rick woke up in a startled in the middle of the night.

"Oh shit I forgot protection" he said out of the blue. Paris shifted and then woke up.

"What's wrong?" She asked him when she saw him sweating and his eyes were wide.

"I forgot to wear a condom last night and in the shower" he answered looking at her worried.

"It's alright I'm on the pill" she said smiling.

"Really" he said shocked.

"Mum put me on it when I turned 16" she said shrugging, he could hear her Australian accent clearer when she was sleepy and when she was excited.

"Why?"

"Well she said that heaps of girls in her grade lost their virginity and one fell pregnant"

"Oh ok" he said smiling "thank god for that" he felt so relieved.

"Now go back to sleep" she said and pulled him back down.

"Will you help me sleep, please?" He asked with a pout.

She smiled at him and kissed him passionately. They made love for the third time in two days. This time it was slow. They both fell asleep from exhaustion. The next morning Rick got a phone call from Mr Dixon saying that they had a meeting this morning. He said his goodbyes to everyone, gave Paris a passionate kiss and then left. Before Paris went to sleep that night he rang her.

"Hey" he said through the phone. His voice was husky and it turned her on.

"Hi" she bit her lip to stop the moan.

"What are you wearing?"

"Mhm, nothing" she said honestly.

"Oh baby" he growled through the phone, she moaned and then bit her bottom lip.

"Rick" she breathed out quietly.

"Touch yourself?" He growled. She touched herself like he said and then moaned. "Oh baby say my name while you do that" he growled through the phone and he started to play with himself too. He groaned into the phone when he heard his name. "Come baby and then lick your juices" he huskily said through his moaning, he finally pulled for the last time and came in his hand. He heard her muffled moan through the phone and he knew she came "lick your fingers" she licked her fingers and moaned with delight. "Did it taste nice baby?"

"Yes"

"Good, I can't wait to empty my load in your mouth" he growled to her.

"And I can't wait either" she seductively said to him.

"Baby, I think we need to stop this or we won't sleep tonight"

"I think you're right"

"I'm always right"

"If that's what keeps you happy" she said then laughed.

"I'll come over to your house and spank you" he said huskily.

"Ooh baby you shouldn't say things if you're not going to do it" he hung up then and she looked at her phone with a frown, what did she say.

She got dressed and went to sleep. Next thing she knew, she was thrown over someone thighs, when she looked up she saw Rick with a devilish smirk on. "What are you doing?" She asked him surprised.

"Giving you a spanking" he answered with a shrug. Her eyes widen and then tried to get away from him but he was too strong.

"Rick" she said then he smacked her on the bottom "mhm"

"Do you like that?"

"No" she said lying.

"You're lying" then he smacked her again.

"Mhm, Rick" she said out of breath.

"You do like it" he said with a smirk.

"Rick" she started but bit her bottom lip when he smacked her again.

"Now strip off" she got up and stripped. He stripped, then got up and made her sit on the end off her bed. "Suck" he just said pointing with both hands to his cock. She smirked and then started sucking. She couldn't fit all of it in her mouth that's how big he was. She moaned when she felt him in the back of her throat but she still had another inch left of his cock out of her mouth. "Oh princess, you are good" he growled through the pleasure. He finally came into her mouth and then he pushed her down onto the bed.

He bent down between her legs and started to sucking her out. She moaned so much from the pleasure she was going through it was amazing. He done it that first night but wow this was different. He flicked his tongue and pushed his fingers inside her until she came all over his fingers and his face. He licked his lips and then crawled on top of her. He pushed his now hard cock into her and started moving his hips in a experienced rhythm. They were both moaning with pleasure until they both came one after another, Paris first and then Rick. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Morning came and Paris awoke alone again. She grabbed her phone and looked at her messages, there was one from Rick, she opened it and she smiled to herself it was so sweet. It read:

Princess had to leave early so I could change, last night was amazing, see you at school and don't be late. love you 😍 😘

Paris got ready for school and then headed out. She couldn't wait for school and to see Rick.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<

I everyone likes it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 66 39
The streets of London are lively and full of life. People come from all over the world to experience the beauty of London and its attractions. That I...
238 0 17
Harry is the most popular guy in school, has his certain group of friends he keeps close. All the girls want him, the guy's envy him, Harry ignores i...
694K 31.5K 34
Since high school 25 year old Christian knew how to swoon the ladies, he knew how to draw them in, bring them home and have his way with them. If he...
176K 3.3K 30
Smut You are an 18 year old female your best friend is Tom Holland you guys end up going to the same collage ( no one is an actress in this not yet a...