π‹π¨π―πž 𝐊𝐒π₯π₯𝐞𝐫 || π“πš...

By taes_gucci_flipflops

"you play the guitar?" "...yeah." little did the poor oblivious boy know, that there wasnt a guitar inside th... More

l o v e k i l l e r
playlist
characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l ve
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n (M)
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o (M)
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s e v e n (M)
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
e p i l o u g e
L O V E K I L L E R

t h i r t y s i x

2.2K 156 44
By taes_gucci_flipflops

no one pov

jungkook sat empty headed, on the edge of his 'bed'. his eyes staring down at the cement floor of his cell.

the male just trying to stay awake. even though it was almost noon, the sun high in the sky. soon, he was to be released to the cafeteria for lunch. and after that, maybe some simple task jobs like laundry and what not.

though, jungkooks boring plan for the day was abruptly interrupted as a loud pound of the metal bars of his cell rang through jungkooks ears.

jungkook almost flinched at the sudden loud noise, knowing an officer was at his cell. for what reason? he had no idea.

at this point, he wished everyone would just leave him alone.

but of course, his wish was not met.

"how ya doin in there?" the officer spoke. jungkook didnt respond, which made the male officer almost chuckle. though it was sort of menacing, and sarcastic.

it was silent still, until the officer finally spoke up again.

"look boy, your out."

jungkooks ears finally perked up at the officers words. confused, jungkook finally looked at the man his eye brows scrunched in a confused way.

"im out?" he asked lost. the officer hummed, with a slight scoff in his throat.

"you got bailed. your free."

jungkook felt his boring world freeze. his eyes widening slightly for a slipt second before they turned dark. upset. mad.

he didnt seem too happy about those life changing words the officer just told him.

thats because he knew who would do such a thing.

'i thought i told him i quit.' jungkook spoke to himself, his mind suddenly clouded with some upset feeling.

the officer almost rolled his eyes at the ravenette boy. "so, pack your things. some guy is out waiting for you. you lucky bastard having all these rich friends." the officer spoke, his voice almost speaking to himself at the end, but jungkook still heard it.

and it only further prooved his thoughts on who just bailed him were correct.

-

minutes later, jungkook was walking down the cement floored hallway, the inmates watching jungkook as he kept his head down, as he usually did walking through there. he didnt have anything, so he didnt have to pack his stuff.

so, he was walking down the prison, for the last time. as they made there way to the front and exit.

honestly, jungkook felt a heavy feeling in his chest as he followed the officer. he didnt want to face the man he knew would be standing out to greet him.

and soon, they were just one door away from the exit. of course after jungkook had to talk with more officers and 'goverment people' as jungkook would call them. as he couldnt be bothered to actually know what they do.

and he was given clothes to change into. which was just a basic t-shirt and jeans, his prison sneakers still on his feet. 

though, he would rather just be bare footed if he was gonna be free. as no one was aloud to take there shoes off in the prison. so all he had felt for the month and a half he was in prison, was his sneakers and cement floors.

"there you go. good luck." an officer spoke, opening the door.

jungkook stood almost in shock, as it finally hit him that he was going to be free again. and out of that horid prison.

just this morning he was dreading his boring life in prison. and now, at almost exactly 2pm in the afternoon, the same day. he was a free man.

jungkook looked at the officer, nodding silently before hit foot slowly stepped out of the prison door. and he was then in the parking lot, free.

yes, he was sure the officers would drive him to a bus stop atleast, when he became free. but as he had someone here as they bailed him out, he was now to face them.

oh, jungkook didnt want to face his ex-boss right now. 

the man he was sure would be there if jungkook simply turned to look.

or so the ravenette thought....

-

even though everything felt like it was moving in slow motion, it took meerly 5 seconds for jungkook to hear a loud happy scream. the voice he heard so familar...

"kookiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

jungkooks eyes widened as he whipped his head to look at the direction of the scream.

and then there he was.

taehyung...

jungkook couldnt even process it all, before he felt a weight wrapped around his neck and taehyung leaped on the male to hug him.

jungkook stumbled back, his eyes still wide in shock. lookign down at the now crying boy who was tightly hugging him, putting is whole weight on the older his feet lifted off of the ground.

"t-taehyung?" jungkook whispered in utter shock. taehyung only let out a heavier sob at the soft voice of jungkook.

the older male was then snapped back into reality, his eyes filling with tears and his strong arms quickly wrapping around taehyungs waist. picking him up more from the ground, burrying his head in the boys shoulder.

they both let out a happy sob as jungkook suddenly spun taehyung around, still hugging him tightly. the boy fit perfectly in his arms.

jungkook felt tears run down his face, pulling his head away from taehyung shoulder so he could look at the boys face. still not believing this was real.

the two crying boys stared at eachother, taehyung unable to contain his emotions any longer as he let out another sob.

"i-i missed you s-so so much."

the boy cried. jungkok sniffled loudly to attempt to keep his tears in. trying to smile at this amazing moment. tears still slipping out of his eyes and down his voice.

"y-your here..."

jungkook mumbled, not believing it. taehyung nodded with another cry. burying his head, once again, in jungkoosk neck. inhaling that scent he had missed so much.

jungkook felt stunned, shocked, bewildered. his body almost shaking with the sudden emotions he was feeling.

taehyung crying in his neck for a while longer until the two finally looked at eachother once again.

no words could be spoken from the two crying boys. both barly able to believe this was real life, and this was actually happening.

they could finally hold eachother again..

taehyung then, being hit with those emotions once again, stared into jungkooks teray, glossy, crying eyes.

the both staring at the other with so many feelings. and so much they wanted to say. but unable to speak.

so, taehyung harshly clutched jungkooks collar again. quickly bringing his face close to jungkooks. the two boys lips conected with a crash of passion.

jungkooks lips instantly melted into taehyungs. kissing the boy with the same passion. their lips staying in place for a short while.

before the two boys became one, and their lips started moving. kissing passionatly. tears still streaming down their cheeks. taehyung still lifted in the air, jungkooks arms only tightening around the boys waist.

-

jungkook felt pure bliss. like he was in heaven. his mind fully consumed in this kiss, and taehyungs precence in his arms.

until...

jungkook was blasted with a sudden reality thought. and he pulled away from the younger, still crying boy.

"wait." jungkook started. taehyung looked at the older.

"you bailed me out?" jungkook asked. taehyung nodded, sniffling loudly.

jungkooks stared at the younger still, his eyes unreadable.

"how did you pay for it?"

jungkook asked. taehyung froze, his breath hitching. his heart beat suddenly beating faster than it already was.

the boy didnt respond, which made jungkooks face drop, tears still silently streaming down his face. putting taehyung back on the ground.

"taehyung. answer me." the male spoke. not wanting taehyung to say the answer he knew he would repsond with.

taehyung finally spoke, wiping his eyes a little. "y-your boss-" taehyung stareted, looking in jungkooks eyes, that suddenly darkened.

"taehyung." the boy spoke, taehyung panicked knowing jungkook told him not to do the exact thing he did.

"i told you not to do that! he could have killed you! or worse!" jungkooks aid in a panicked and upset yell. taehyugn flinched, letting out a small sob as he shook his head.

"n-no, kookie. h-he was nice. a-and he gave me the money to help you." taehyung said trying to hold in his tears and crys. jungkook stared down at the younger not believing it.

taehyugn could see the doubt in jungkoosk eyes, letting out another soft sob. "i-i promise!" taehyugn spoke louder than before. getting worked up about this, as he wanted jungkook to believe him.

jungkook sniffled once as taehyungs voice got louder. his arms wrapping aroudn the crying boys shoulders, hugging him again.

"shh.. its ok.. calm down.." jungkook spoke, not wanting taehyung to get worked up and freak out. taehyung let out a sob, his arms tightly wrapping around jungkooks torso, as he melted into the males hug.

"i believe you.." 

jungkook whispered into taehyungs ear. the boy letting out yet another cry. hugging the older tighter.

the two hugged for much longer, taking in the other males scent and feel. they both had missed it so much.

then, taehyung finally remembered what he had been meaning to tell jungkook ever sense they got back in korea.

sniffling again as he puleld out of the hug. staring at the older boy. his fingers running through, and pulling slightly on jungkooks, now shortened, ravenette hair.

"i-i love you too."

_______________________

ok. im sorry if that sorta sucked. i'v been suddenly feeling writers block lol

^ look at them all~~ taejinkook, minimoni, and sopee

^ taekook not knowing personal space day 93994329204

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.2K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
7.6K 439 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
32.6K 1.1K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
102K 4.5K 26
β€’Being watched over is not something that Jungkook finds comfortable, especially when the person is stalking him in secretβ€’ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungk...