DRUNKEN START.โœ”๏ธ

NIK4CHUU tarafฤฑndan

#SEUNGJIN. | ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ? Daha Fazla

๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด.
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต.

๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.

1.9K 106 87
NIK4CHUU tarafฤฑndan

"play date."

"hyungieeee"

seungmin waddled over to hyunjin who was in the kitchen washing the dishes. he was wearing his puppy onesie. he then wrapped his arms around hyunjin's waist and nuzzled his face on hyunjin's neck.

"oh hi baby." hyunjin said as he felt seungmin giving tiny kisses on to his neck.

"hyungie."

"yes princess?"

"when are they gon to get hewe?" seungmin wondered feeling excited for felix and jisung to play with him.

"soon baby, minho hyung and jeongin are just getting snacks and little stickers because minnie likes those right baby?" hyunjin said.

seungmin's face light up at the mentions of goodies, he nodded enthusiastically as hyunjin turned around and removed seungmin's hand from his waist so he could hold it.

"you're excited?"

"yes hyungie, i love lixie and sungie they nice."

hyunjin chuckled and kissed seungmin's hands because he finds seungmin cute.

actually, there was no specific reason for him to kiss seungmin's hands.

he didn't need one.

seungmin then whined and made grabby hands as he kept asying 'up! up!' which meant that he wanted to be held by hyunjin.

hyunjin nodded and carried seungmin as seungmin held onto him like a koala. hyunjin then sat on the couch as seungmin was still wrapped tightly onto him. hyunjin rubbed seungmin's back as seungmin hid his face on his neck.

"hyungie, where are they?" seungmin mumbled, getting more impatient.

"they're close baby, they will come soon. you have to be patient okay? good boys are always patient, aren't you a good boy?" hyunjin said softly.

"yes m' good boy, hyungie's good boy." seungmin said as he lifted his head from hyunjin's shoulder to meet the older's eyes.

"mhm, pretty baby." hyunjin said as he kissed seungmin's nose. 

then the door bursted open startling seungmin a little. there was jisung and felix who were holding snacks as they held hands and walked confidently. there was minho and jeongin behind them carrying the heavy stuff. looking in pain.

especially minho, but besides the point.

"yo the coolest hyungs are here!" jisung shouted.

"look baby they're here!" hyunjin said as he encouraged seungmin to go to them. seungmin fell deeper into little space seeing the clothes that felix was wearing.

felix was wearing a pair of overalls that were covered in bunnies and he was also wearing bunny clips in his hair to match.

seungmin crawled over to them, suddenly forgetting how to walk. hyunjin cooed as he realised and the others smiled at seungmin.

seungmin then put a hand on felix's knee and looked up at the smile on felix's face. he looked up at felix with big doe eyes.

"bun!" he said.

"yes minnie they're bunnies!"

seungmin giggled looking at the bunnies.

*𖧷*

"pweety?"

seungmin looked over at felix, asking for confirmation. he was wearing a crown on his head that jisung and felix got him, making him a princess.

he wanted to show hyunjin this, that he was a little princess. he was his little princess. he looked in the mirror feeling unsure again until
felix put a hand on his shoulder.

"you look pretty seungmin now go show your hyungie he will love it!"

seungmin nodded and waddled slowly to the living room, hyunjin then looked towards the direction to see seungmin wearing his puppy onesie but with a crown on his head.

he smiled brightly and cooed at him while jeongin was there suffering because of minho and jisung. seungmin smiled shyly looking down with a blush on his cheek feeling shy.

"i-i show hyungie dat m' hyungie's baby princess." seungmin said shyly.

"awww princess yes you are, you are my little princess."

jisung and minho looked over at seungmin smiling seeing the younger wearing a crown is so cute. jisung then nudged minho and smirked.

"i bet you would be a good princess." jisung said laughing a little.

"haha sure. funny you're the princess here." minho said making jisung pout playfully

seungmin then looked over at the couple and got an idea. he got the crown off of him and put it on minho. minho's eyes widen and jisung also looked confused.

"minnie wants minho hyung to be princess an jisungie saves him fwom bad people."

minho wished that he would disappear he shor a fake smile as he tried his best to hide the fakeness in his laugh.

"of course minnie, i'll be the princess." minho said whole smiling with pain dripping in his voice.

jisung laughed and stood up to pretend to fight the bad guys as minho laid down to pretend to be "dead"

but literally jisung was just punching the air.

seungmin looked amused as he smiled brightly making hyunjin who was beside him happy too.

seungmin will always be hyunjin's princess.

*𖧷*
(no but minho with a princess crown lowkey be cute.)

(....i should have not.)

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

3.2K 122 14
๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™–๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...
193K 6.4K 20
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ - ๐ข๐ข๐ข/๐ฏ/๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ž๐ง๐ - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
34.6K 827 27
Read to find out. hyunlix minsung jeongchan seungbin Completed
342 17 14
Read to find out :3