the girl who has the goddesse...

Bởi NatsukiCookies

Jujutsu kaisen x reader [Y/n] [l/n] was living her life just like any teenage would but on her 15 birthday.. ... Xem Thêm

some things you should know
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18

chapter 7

1.3K 52 28
Bởi NatsukiCookies

{Warning! This chapter includes some pretty strong words and some scenes that might be inappropriate for some readers.}

----------------
Your p.o.v
----------------

I stretched a bit to get ready to kick some ass.

Just don't regret it

Akari's words repeat themselves in my mind 'what did she mean by that?..'

"Uh [l/n]-chan you okay?" I flinched at the voice of fushiguro. I turned behind to face him "Yep! Hahaha.." I lied. His eyes soften for a second. "Mm okay tell me if something is wrong" he nodded and said I nod back in response.

"I'll bring down the "screen," Ijichi said and then did some hand pose and mumbled something which I quite didn't catch. After that something came from the sky and covered the whole area.

"Wow... it's almost night-time"

"Yea.."

Yuji and I were looking around amazed. "'The screen'... it's because the residential district is nearby; the screen hides us from the outside." Fushiguro explained. I nod my head as I made an 'o' shaped mouth.

"Demon dog" Fushiguro called his demon dog and so the wolf-like dog come out of his shadow. "he will let us know when the curse comes closer," Fushiguro said.

I looked at the wolf-like dog in aww and stars in my eyes "KAWAII' I fangirled in my mind then I bend down and pat the dog "so cute" I muttered down my breath. The dog seems to be enjoying the pats

"Hey, fushiguro?" I called out the black-haired male "what's is it [l/n]-chan?" He asked turning around to face me. "Did you give him a name yet?" I excitedly asked with eyes that says "if not can I name him?"

"Uh no-" "then can I name him?!" Me and Itadori asked at the same time. Then we both looked at each other and started laughing, "hahaha, but still, I will be the one to name him" I Stated with a close eye smile but in a murderous tone.

Yuji chuckled nervously as he and the others sweatdrop. "S-sure" he shuttered. I gave him a big toothy smile, then I looked back at the dog who was looking at me confused "Well then what should I name you?" I questioned myself as I hummed "Ah! How about [dog name]?"

"Woof!" [D/N] started licking my head which made me laugh "I'm guessing you like it huh?" I said between giggles

And unknown to me 2 people were jealous of the dog.

Nobaro tap my shoulder successfully getting my attention on her. "Uh [y/n] I think we should get going," she said pointing to the door. "Yes, I was about to say that too" fushiguro added a bit bitterly?.

I froze 'ah... I forgot..' I mentally faceplated and nervously started laughing. "R-right"

"[Y/n] don't tell me you forgot why were are here for.." yuji questioned. I step backward trying to hide behind fushiguro "nope!" I lied

"Then why are you tryan hide behind fushiguro" nobara pointed it out. "Ah crap she saw right threw me!" I mumbled with a shocked face.

"Aham I think we should go inside, we already wasted quite a bit time here" Fushiguro Stated

'Wait did he hear me?' I questioned myself but shrugged it off. We nodded "Let's go!" and then went inside.

"!!!"

'Holy cow! This is bigggg!' I thought as i looked around

"What the hell is this?!"

"W-what's going on?" Yuji asked looking up "I thought this was only a 2 story dorm building. Isn't it?" Everyone is sweat dropping for nervousness and looking up at how long it goes

"W-well, maybe it's a condo. chill out" nobara nervously tried to calm everyone.

Then fushiguro suddenly yelled out "THE DOOR!" and we all looked behind us where the door was. "It's gone" Yuji and I said in unison

"Impossible!" Yuji exclaimed while nobara panicked "no way! We just came through that door!". My face turned pale thinking how we're gonna get out 'shit shit shit shit' I cursed In my mind

Then Yuji and nobara started doing some weird dance while walking in a circle while saying "what do we do"

It looked fun so I decided to join them.
"What do we do" "what do we do" what do we d-"

"It will be fine" we Three stopped and turned to fushiguro "the dog- I mean [D/N] remembers the smell of the entrance." He exclaimed. I looked at [D/N], sparkles in my eyes "[d/n]" I Sniffed and run to hug him. And soon after yuji and nobara joined too "who's a good boy? Right, it's you!" Yuji pat [d/n] as he said that.

"Can you guys stop wasting time!?" Fushiguro nagged "You are really awesome fushiguro!!" I giggled as I say that and yuji nodded his head agreeing with me. Fushiguro's face turned crimson probably from embarrassment?? And so he turned his face to the side.

"Yes!" I turned my head towards yuji who had a big smile on his face. "People are saved because of you and even I'm saved" he said I looked back at fushiguro, his expression had changed to more of a sad one..?

"Let's get going" Fushiguro said and then started walking away. 'Something seen off'. I elbow nobara to get her attention and whispered "don't you think fushiguro seem off just now?"

"Huh? No I don't think so. Why did you ask?"

"Oh no reason."

----------------
Time skip
----------------

I.. I don't know how to describe how I felt the moment I saw those... things..

I covered my mouth with both of my hands as my eyes stare at the bady that was half cut and 2 body that were rolled up like a ball..

yuji run toward the body. To look at it closely he seem to be shock too

"Horrible.." nobara muttered "looks like 3 victims, right?" Fushiguro said/question

Yuji bend down and checked the name tag of the half cut one

"Let's take this body back with us" yuji started. "huh?" I tiled my head sideways wondering what he meant. "This is that woman's son"

"But.." nobara pause so yuji continues "his face isn't too massed up. How will she accept his death if we can't show her a body to proof it." As soon as he finished his sentence fushiguro darg yuji by his hood.

'I think I should step forwards and stop them' I thought but for some reason I couldn't..?

"We still have to find and verify 2 more. Leave that body behind" Fushiguro Insisted. Yuji turned his face to face fushiguro "that's makes no sense. The way we got in, isn't even there anymore. We won't be able to come back to get it later!" He Argued

Fushiguro tighten his grip on yuji's hood and Shouted "I didn't say we'd come back! I SAID 'LEAVE IT behind'!" Yuji gasp in surprise "I'm not about to risk my own life, for someone I had no intention of saving in the first place. SO forget it!"

And then even yuji grabbed fushiguro's collar and snapped "YOU had no intention of Saving him?, are you kidding?"

"Uh um uh gu-..." I tried to say something but not a word came out of my mouth. And so I started playing with my fingers as anxiety started to hit me.

Everything around me started to get blurted.. "SO WHY DID YOU BOTHER SAVING ME THEN?" I heard someone yelled. It snapped me out of whatever that thing was.

I started looking around at my surrounding. My eyes stopped at the particular thing, I stare at it as my eyes widened, my fingers shaking from fear.

"[d/n]..?" My voiced cracked

"What the hell is wrong with the two of you!" I heard Nobara yelling at the two males

"G-guy..." I somehow managed to Whisper. But no one seem to heard me.. so I turned my face to the front. Now nobara was a bit farther away from me

"This is horribly the time to be-" at her mid sentence she fall into a some type of hole that appeared out of no where.

Both yuji and fushiguro turned to looked this way both had a shocked face. "[Y/n] look out!" Yuji suddenly yelled.

"!"

I felt something hit me at the head, hard. And then everything black out, it felt like I was falling into a deep hole that never ends.

-
-
-
-
-

"Agh.." I groaned as I sat up. "It's so dark.." I muttered under my breath, "wait, am I.. in water or something? It's so wet.. and kinda sticky..?" I stood up and took my phone out of my skirt pocket. "Thanks God the phones not wet" I Sigh'ed in relief. Then I turned on the flashlight

"...."

"This is not water...."

My breath stopped as my eyes widened "its.. blood.."

(A/n: btw it's kinda like there a small lake? of blood like really small probably about your ankle.)

'W-why is there blood? And where am I? What the hell is happening?' So many questions popped up in my mind.

"GUYS! YUJI! FUSHIGURO! NOBARA! AKARI!" I shout as i looked around.

"Damn it!" I kick the blood and it got on my dress..

Not only and am I all alone but also soaked in blood, Wow just wow!. And so once again I groaned.

I started walking so that maybe I can find someone. I just hope they are okay.. after seeing [d/n] like that.. I'm really worried about them. I Sigh'ed thinking about all of this.

Then suddenly I felt a cold air hit me.

'Wtf where did the air come from?..' I frozed up and then I heard a laughing sound coming from left no right? No left?? Agh! It's playing with my mind!.

"[Y/n]~" someone whispered in my left ear as they hug me from behind. "!!" 'Akari?' I thought of Akari because she's the only one who does that but, whoever is hugging me from behind has their hands on my chest and their grip is tight.. yea it's definitely not Akari..

'Crap I'm in really danger in..' I gulped as I nervously sweat. I take a deep breath in and let it all out. "Who are you" I somehow managed to keep my clam and asked.

"Me?~ I'm someone or rather something you should be seared of~" the voice who I'm assuming is a curse, Creeply said.

'OK [y/n] be clam no need to be scared, you can handle this!' I told myself and tighten my fist.

"..."

"So uh" I pause and started again "can you please let go of me?"

"No, you're hot" the curse replied back instantly. And it wrap its legs around my waist too '...am I getting harassed by a curse?😃'

"Ok that's it." I Seethed and grabbed its arms which was wap around my chest and threw it in front of me. The blood was squatted everywhere, i wiped the blood that got on my face.

The curse groaned and tried to sat up but before that I put my right foot on his stomach to stop him from getting up. "You damn piece of trash" I scowled and put more pressure on my right foot. But then the curse turns into liquid and mixed into the blood??

"Wtf" I mumbled curses under my breath.

"Behind you!" A voice yelled and I quickly turned but no one was there 'what..?'

"Gotcha!" I felt someone grab my legs and dragged me down under blood. "Ek!" I kick and tried to free myself but it was no use. 'Crap if this keeps going on, I'm gonna lose air'

"Now who's gonna save you? [l/n] [y/n]" the curse spoke. Then something come to my mind and so I didn't moved I act like a dead fish.

"Huh? You dead already?" The cures lift me in the air by my nack. I smirk as I opened my eyes then spit all the blood that got in my mouth, on his face. And before he could react I kicked him in the face real Hard.

The curse doped me and grabbed his own face and whined. "Bitch" I mumbled as I land perfectly on my feet.

"How DARE YOU!" The cures sudden yelling, which startled me. I put my middle finger under my one eye and put my tongue out and mocked him.

Which made the curse more angry then it already was. He lift one of his arm to attack me 'Wait was his nails that big before?'

While I was in my own thoughts the cures attacked me, which I barely managed to dodged "Hey! I wasn't ready!" I yelled at the curse while running away from its attack.

But as I was running away I somehow managed to tipped and fall face on "a crap" I groaned. I sat up to see the curse right in front of me. He attacked me with his shape claws and unfortunately I wasn't able to dodged it..

It's shape claws hitting my right arm. I whined in pain as I balled up in a circle. I could hear the curse laughing. "It's annoying.." I muttered

"Huh did the little girl say something?" The cures said in very mockingly tone. I stood up holding my right arm which was bleeding. "....I said, It's ANNOYING" I yelled annoyed as the wram tears starting to leak out of my eyes.

the curse looked suspicious at how loud I could yelled. "It's hurts its hurts like hell!" I Sniffed and continued "I'm scared! Being all alone in a dark place with a thing that wants to KILL me" I throw my hands as I walked towards the curse. I was always treated like Princess! And looked at me now" I walked more closer to the curse. I continued again seeing the curse is actually listening.

Am now to be Kill by a fu-fucking curse!" I Stuttered and face downwards my hair covering my face. My hands behind my back.

I counted from 1 to 10 and at 10 my smirk that I was hiding behind my hair grows bigger. I slide down the curse and slice down that piece of trash of a cures into 2. It's purple like blood Splashed everywhere.

"Fun fact everything I said was true" I started laughing looking the dying cures "beside the last part" I finished

"S-so it was al-l an act?" The curse somehow managed to say. "Yes it was." I simply replied back as I started to walk away

"Shit I'm limping." I Mumbled under my breath. While holding my injured arm

Soon the whole room turned normal. And there was a door leaving outside.

'... shouldn't it able to heal itself? It was a special grade right? Cuz only special grade can talk.. or was it not?.' I thought but shrugged it, because my brain could not focus on anything other then The pain in my arm or get hell outta here.

Soon I was out of the building. I could see fushiguro and the others from a distance. Fushiguro saw me and told something to his other dog and the dog howled then he run toward me.

"Hey-" I started to say but Fushiguro cut me by hugging me. The hug took me by surprise not gonna lie but then again I really needed a hug so I huged him back.

Then he pulled off and hold me by the shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked, sadness clearly in his voice. I chuckled nervously and answered "well kinda am and kinda not"

I looked behind him seeing nobara unconscious and is being carried by Ijichi. 'Wait where is yuji?'. I looked back at fushiguro, confused. "Where is yuji?.."

He didn't reply back.. which made my mind go crazy of all the things that could happen. I shrugged fushiguro's arm and walked towards nobara and Ijichi.

"Where is yuji?!"

...

Ijichi didn't replied.. "I will be taking her to the hospital you should come with us you're injured" but instead he changed the subject.

"No, not until you tell me where yuji is" I demanded, staring straight at Ijichi's eyes. He flinched then looked away.

I felt someone's hand on my right shoulder, it fushiguro's. "You take kugisaki to the hospital I will take care of her" he said to Ijichi and Ijichi started walking toward his car carrying nobara.

I turned towards fushiguro. And cross my arm but then hissed in pain 'crap I forgot about the injuries!' I mentally cures at myself.

"Your.." he started and i looked at him "arm it seem to be more bad then I thought.. you sure you don't wanna go to the hospital?" He asked hiding the fact he's worried.

"I'm okay" I lied "but more importantly where is yuji?" I again asked the questioned.

"He.. he's still inside" he hesitantly answered. My eyes widened "what?! Why did you leave him?!"

"He told me to leave.."

"That doesn't mean you will leave him!"

...

I looked down at my feet, worried what is happening to him right now.

"[L/n] look" Fushiguro called out. I looked at where he was looking. "The expanded dormitory disappeared!" I yelled surprised.

"That means the high grade cures died." Fushiguro added. "That means yuji defeated the cures! Yuji should be coming out any minute now right?" I questioned happily jumping up and down but being careful of my arm injuries.

Fushiguro may not look like it but he seem relieved too.

"You're so wrong little lady~"

I frozed on my place when I heard that Sarcastic voice..

'No..'

♡________♡

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

66.3K 2.8K 27
浮気 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓 ↳ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 (𝐘/𝐍) 𝐀𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ↳𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐗 �...
15.7K 360 18
"𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
716K 27.3K 27
ꗃ 𝐦. 𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟖/𝟎𝟐/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟒/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝙭 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨...
183K 4.9K 32
gojo x (female)reader (Will be edited soon) I just wanna say that i made some age changes later on but forgot to edit certain parts. gojo is an idi...