โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ

By _heemerh

Being a twin comes with it's own disadvantages. Especially when you just found out you have a lost twin. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
32ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
35ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38ยฐ
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
4ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
6ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
6อ™1อ™
6อ™2อ™
6อ™3อ™
6อ™4อ™
6อ™5อ™
6อ™6อ™
6อ™7อ™
6อ™8อ™
6อ™9อ™
7อ™0อ™
7อŽ1อŽ
7อŽ2อŽ
7อŽ3อŽ
7อŽ4อŽ
7อŽ5อŽ
7อŽ6อŽ
7อŽ7อŽ
7อŽ8อŽ
7อŽ9อŽ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ/๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜

5ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ

371 135 45
By _heemerh

Please, don't skip the A/N. Thank you.

* Omotara *

     "Civic education is the study of.....of...of...God damnit!" I groaned as I threw my civic note to the wall. I've been trying to read for the past three hours but the only thing I remember is 'civic education is the study of'.

     I sighed as I sat upright and looked around my room. My gaze landed on my phone, which was on my reading table.

I walked sluggishly to my reading table and took my phone then walked back to my bed. I stared at my call history.

  I've called Dazzline at least fifteen times since she left our place and she hasn't been picking my calls. Sighing again, I dialed her number again.

   'Dear customer, the number you're trying to call is not answering. Please try again later'.

  "Fuck!", I cussed and lay on my bed as I fling my phone to the other side of the bed.

    "ARDEYBHAYO!! SHANIA!! COME OUT OF THIS HOUSE! RIGHT NOW!" I heard an awfully familiar voice scream and I jumped up from my bed, rushing to the window.

   I saw Mommy pacing around with Nathan by her side. I rushed out of my room and ran down the stairs, wondering what they're doing here at 11:35 pm.

    I wore a jacket over my singlet and ran downstairs over to the living room only to find mom sitting on the couch with dad rubbing her large tummy.

   "Shania!! Fehmi!!! Get the fuck out of that house!" I heard mommy's voice again and I stared at my parents. Those two were still sitting on the couch, looking like they weren't bothered by the noise outside.

   "Mom, dad, won't you go out and meet mommy?" I asked, eyeing them in annoyance.

  "Mommy? Ehn, this woman has charmed my daughter ooo! Omotara, are you blind? Can't you see that me, your mommy, is sitting down here? Abegiii, don't call that woman your mother again", Mom said dramatically as she clapped her hand.

     "Mom, seriously, that's what you're bothered about? Won't you go out and check why she's yelling?" I snapped.

  "She can go and hug transformer jare. I don't have her time", she replied and hissed as she took a spoon and scooped out of the Ice cream next to her. "Shey you will eat?", She asked.

I looked at dad who was saying nothing then I averted my gaze from him and looked back at mom. I shook my head and scoffed.

   This people have got to be fucking kidding me!

  I angrily walked to the door and opened it. The first thing I saw was the lights of a car as it drove in.

  "Mommy?", I asked as I walked to her. "What's wrong?".

"I don't know. Just tell your parents to come out here with my daughter! I want to see my daughter!", She yelled and I frowned in confusion.

  "Dazzline? Dazzline's not here", I replied.

  "Amelia, what's wrong?", I heard Dr Johnson's voice and I looked back to see him jogging to us.

   "I don't know where they kept my daughter! Wherever she is, tell them to bring her out! I want to see my daughter! Tell them to bring her here!!!", Mommy yelled again and I got even more confused.

   "Dazzline left over two hours ago. Hasn't she reached home?", I asked and Mommy turned to me.

  "Is this a joke? If it is then I'm sorry but it's not funny! I want to know where my daughter is! Bring my daughter to me!", Mommy yelled and I was begining to get frustrated.

   "Calm down, Amelia", Dr Johnson said in a soothing voice, trying to calm her down.

   "Don't tell me to calm down! Don't you fucking tell me to calm down!" Mommy yelled, "All I want is my daughter! And I'll get the fuck out of here", she added as she gestured around the whole compound. And that was when I noticed a sapphire diamond ring on her right ring finger. Maybe her boyfriend gave her.

   "Amelia, what is going in here?", I heard dad's voice behind me.

"Oh, you're seriously asking me that? I don't have time for this, just tell my daughter to come outside and let's leave", Mommy replied while eyeing dad.

   "Dazzline is not here, isn't she at home yet?", Mom asked with worry. I thought she didn't care before.

   "She isn't home. That's why we're here....wait,...if Dazzline is not here, and she's not at home, where would she be?", Nathan asked and his eyes went wide all of a sudden.

   "Let's go to Gabriel's house", I suggested before anyone could start having crazy thoughts.

  "We went there before we came here", Nathan replied with fear laced in his voice and my eyes also went wide.

  Oh Lord!! I hope she hasn't been kidnapped!

"Let's drive around the estate", Dr Johnson suggested and we nodded.

****************

I was seated at the passenger seat in dad's car while mom was seated at the back seat. My heart was poundind as I looked around the road while dad was driving.

   Dr Johnson's car was infront if ours and suddenly, it stopped. Mommy and Nathan and Dr Johnson came out of the car and ran to something in front if them. Dad also parked the car and we came down to see what they were looking at.

    "Oh Lord! God! Jesus! Jehovah!" Mom kept saying as we saw what they were looking at.

   The door to the driver's seat of Dazzline's Camaro was open and Dazzline wasn't in it. Her phone was lying carelessly on the ground. There was also small pool of blood on the floor next to my sister's phone.

   My heart was pounding as I stared at the blood. My legs suddenly went weak as I realized what happened to my sister.

  Dazzline has been kidnapped!

I felt someone wrap their arms around me protectively as I touched my forehead. Mom was crying loudly and someone was saying "call the police".

    "Omotara, sit down", I heard my father's voice as those arms lead me to the car.

  The one thing that was ringing in my head was the fact that Dazzline has been kidnapped.

My people...how una dey?

Anyways🙂, lemme go straight to the point.

Many of you hate/dislike Faramade. And well, it's disheartening.

She's not the villain in this story. Infact, she's not mean at all. She's one of the nicest. If she's being mean to Tara and she hates Dazzline, then trust me, she has a very good reason.

If you think she's mean, my dears, you haven't seen the mean person. If you think she's a psycho, my lovelies, you haven't seen the real psycho. Although, I'm introducing her little by little😏😏.

It will shock all of you.

So those of you who hate Fara, I'll urge you to like her. She has a very good reason for that.

Normally, I wouldn't have said all these, but someone commented in the last chapter or chappy 51, insulting Faramade, and it's not good.

And yes, This is Faramade's aesthetic in case you're wondering 🙂🙂🙂

Lemme be going now,

Thanks for reading,
Till next time,
Love y'all,
Stay safe,
Buhbyeeeeeeeeeee!!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖!

Word Count; 1228

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1.9K 31
FEATURED AND PUBLISHED AS A PAID NOVEL ON WEBNOVEL Meet Omotara Evelyn Banks also known as Tara Banks. An entrepreneur, a nurse & a model. Beautiful...
12K 1.8K 32
Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her last year of high school, her parents en...
385K 8.3K 75
โ€ข BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES โ€ข Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
42.5K 12.6K 41
When Dieko's father becomes a drunkard overnight, her mother becomes a punching bag but she endures it hoping it will all end soon but when he then b...