Spider Gwen I [ON GOING]

由 starshields

Gwendolyn Stacy is a gifted girl who lives with her father, George Stacy, and uncle, Arthur Stacy, she has b... 更多

Cast
Spider Gwen I : Pt 1
Spider Gwen I : Pt 2
Spider Gwen I : Pt 3
Spider Gwen I : Pt 4
Spider Gwen I : Pt. 5
Spider Gwen I : Pt 6
Spider Gwen I : Pt 7
Spider Gwen I : Pt 8
Spider Gwen I : Pt 9
Spider Gwen I : Pt 10
Spider Gwen I : Pt 11
Spider Gwen I : Pt 12

Spider Gwen I : Pt 13

292 5 2
由 starshields

A month later...

GEORGE'S CAR - 8:00 AM

Gwen is sitting in the passenger seat, looking out the window. George gets in the car.

George: The movers they got everything on the new place so we just need to unpack.

Gwen: Okay.

George: Okay.

George starts driving.

Cut to:

GWEN AND GEORGE'S APARTMENT - 8:50 AM

George opens the door and Gwen see's inside.

George: I know it's not as big as the house we had but Mrs. Parker found us place that was available at the moment.

Gwen: It's okay dad, It's better than going back to the house.

George stays silent for a moment.

George: Gwen I know that haven't been there for...

Gwen: Dad I really don't want to talk about that right now, not ready yet.

George: Okay.

It there is an awkward pause.

George: Well if you want we can start to unpack together or you want to start with your room.

Gwen: I'll start with my room which one is it?

George: Which ever you like.

Gwen quickly grabs one of her boxes and goes to on room and closes the door.

Cut to:

GWEN AND GEORGE'S APARTMENT - 12:00 PM

Gwen is almost done and finds in box, a lucha libre mask that she had since she was little, Arthur gave it to her when she was little and she starts to cry.

Someone knocks on her door. Gwen wipes her face.

Gwen: Yes?

George: Someone is here to see you

Gwen walks to the door and opens

Gwen: Who?

She see's May Parker

May: Hey Gwen I thought maybe you could acompany Peter and I to the movies.

Gwen: Ohh I uhh

May: I also brought some apple pie, your father says it's your favorite.

Gwen: Ohh, yeah it actually is. But I don't want my dad to be all alone in the place

George: I'll be fine, you go ahead

May: So what you say to the day out huh?

Gwen: Uh, sure I'll just grab my bag.

Gwen goes to grab her bag,

May: Great, and George you better not finish that pie save some for Gwen okay?

Gwen: Okay I'm ready.

May: Alrighty let's get going.

Gwen: Bye dad.

Cut to:

MAY'S CAR - 12:30 PM

Peter is sitting in the back with Gwen and they are both feeling awkward.

May: So Gwen are you going back to the dance team? We sure miss seeing you in the games.

Gwen: You guys go to the basketball games from school?

Peter: Well I made the team.

Gwen: What?! Peter that's awesome! (Supportive tone)

Peter: I tried out and it turns out I have a knack.

Gwen and Peter start talking and May just smiles looking at the through the mirror. And suddenly acts like she got a text.

May: Gee will you look at that, you guys I thought I could stay and catch a movie with you two turns out that I won't be able to, I'll just drop both of you at the movies.

Gwen : Oh okay.

CINEMA - EXTERIOR - 12:50 PM

Peter and Gwen are off the car, and Peter shuts the door.

May: Bye kids, I'll pick you up when the movie is over.

May leaves, Gwen and Peter are left alone.

Peter: Gwen can I be honest with you?

Gwen: Yeah?

Peter: Aunt May told me that she wanted for me to go see a movie with her but I didn't knew she was going to invite you.

Gwen: So you don't want to watch a movie with me?

Peter: Yeah, I do I just didn't think it happen like this. I mean I was waiting for the right time, to do it because, I really do want to go out with you but with all that happened recently I don't want you to feel like...

Homeless man: You!

Gwen turns around and see's him, she immediately recognizes him.

Homeless man: It's you.

She walks towards him

Peter: Wait you know that guy?

Peter follows her

Homeless man: Thank you young lady for saving my life.

Gwen: But I couldn't stop them

Homeless man: With all the commotion you were making there people stepped in when they saw what was happening, here I have something for you.

He goes to his cart and grabs a necklace.

Homeless man: Here I found this, and it always reminded me of you.

Gwen takes the necklace and looks at it.

Homeless man: You were brave enough to stand up for me, so whenever you feel like you are not brave, look at it and remember you saved my life.

Gwen almost cries

Gwen: Thank you sir... What is you name?

Homeless man: Lester

Gwen: Lester have you eaten today?

Peter is looking at her and having stronger feelings for her.

Lester: Not yet, but sure I will somehow.

Gwen: Here

Gwen gives him money

Gwen: Use it only for food promise?

Lester: Oh yes a promise thank you so much. Bye bye now, young man better take care of her, she is a keeper.

Peter smirks. Gwen turns to Peter.

Gwen: Guess your the one who is going to pay for the movies.

Peter: You kidding me? I am the pizza guy I got cash.

Gwen laughs with Peter. They walk into the cinema

Cut to:

CURT CONNORS HOUSE - HOME LABATORY - 1:00 PM

Billy is looking at the serum in a syringe, remembering that made his father stronger, he is also remembering the torment he goes through everyday at school.

Billy: I'll show them.

He proceeds to inject himself with the serum and he waits for the reaction to  kick in and he starts feeling pain and he falls to the floor and his skin is changing, his voice as well. His eyes. He starting to transform into a monster.

Cut to:

CINEMA - EXTERIOR - 3:00 PM

Gwen is sipping on her slurpy outside of the cinema walking with Peter.

Peter: So you did save that man's life.

Gwen: Lester, and not quite.

Peter: Come on don't be humble, when I was shy, a nervous wreck ,and tried to keep my head down Flash would bully me.

Gwen: He doesn't anymore?

Peter: Not as much, he is going for that Billy guy.

Gwen: You mean Billy Connors?

Peter: I tried befriending him but he wants to be in the cool crowd and I'm not quite there yet. You know I...

Peter starts getting nervous again.

Peter: We really miss in school Harry and I, and a presume that the dance team wants you back.

Gwen: You know my dad he is paranoid that if I go back to school something might happen to me, and let me say I do enjoy the online classes  and being in PJs all day.

Peter: Gwen?

Gwen: Yeah?

Peter: Can ask you something?

Gwen: Yeah.

Peter: Will you go out with...?

Gwen notices something in the distance behind Peter a humanoid figure that is green and big. On top of a building. Gwen steps aside.

Gwen: Hold that thought.

Peter turns around and see's the  strange figure.

Peter: What is that?

Gwen takes out her phone and starts taking pictures. People start to notice it and start recording him the figure seems upset so he grabs a rooftop ventilator and throws it to the crowd it almost hits Peter.

Gwen: Look out!

Gwen pushes Peter to the side. An falls to the floor next to the rooftop ventilator. His ears are ringing

Peter: Gwen?!... Gwen where are you?!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.5K 34 8
Gwen Stacy, 17, is the daughter of George Stacy, the NYPD captain. She is one of the brightest pupils at Midtown Science High School. She is admired...
1.8K 96 24
High-Schooler. Genius. Rocker Girl. Hopeless Romantic. Secret Vigilante. The many masks that Gwen Stacy wears on a day-to-day basis spin a strenuous...
22.6K 161 28
I DON'T OWN SPIDERMAN OR SPIDER GWEN THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION STORY I ALSO DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES USED ALL THESE ARE OWNED BY MARVEL OR THEIR ARTISTS...
18.1K 587 28
High School student Y/N L/N gets bit by a radioactive spider, and gets powers. With those powers, he becomes the Spider-Man. All characters owned by...