smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

forty-nine

1.1K 49 23
By vickie_org

tw: mentions of abuse

yoongi had gotten the news that he'd be graduating a year early. he was excited, his efforts had been appreciated.

it was all he could think of. how him and minji would now have a better future, with more money and hapiness.

yoongi

jinnie

guess what!!!

seokjin

what's up yoon

yoongi

im going to graduate early!!!!!

seokjin

OMG REALLY?!!?!

yoongi

YES YES!!

im so happy and excited

seokjin

congrats yoongi !!

when are you graduating?

yoongi

this school year

im so happy

seokjin

let's go out to eat to celebrate!!

im so proud of u yoon

yoongi

ty jinnie

sure, where should we go

seokjin

you pick graduation boy

yoongi

that one place!!

where they sell great noodles!

seokjin

ok ok! i'll meet you there, my treat!

"congrats bro!" seokjin laughed, pulling yoongi into a hug, yoongi chuckled, "thank you" he said, pulling away from the hug.

both boys got a table and sat down, yoongi had a bright smile on his face, this was the happiest he had been in a while.

"what do you want as a gift?" seokjin asked, yoongi raised a brow, "for what?" he asked, taking a sip from his soda, "because you're graduating"

yoongi shrugged, "you don't have to give me anything" he smiled, seokjin scoffed, "i have to!"

yoongi shook his head, "this is my gift,  you're treating me to a nice meal" the boy said, "you're so stubborn"

yoongi shrugged, "suit yourself"

"oh my gosh yoongi, did i tell you about a dream i had the other day?" seokjin asked, yoongi shook his head, wiping his mouth with a napkin, "no, what was it about?"

"i had a dream jungkook and i were going to have a kid" seokjin said, yoongi gasped, "no way, 2 weeks before i found i was having minji, i had a dream of a positive pregnancy test"

seokjin laughed, "don't start stressing me out now, it was just a dream" he spoke, yoongi nodded, "can't be stressing over a non existent baby" yoongi chuckled, slurping some noodles.

"but i thought you don't want kids?" yoongi asked, "i mean, i do, i'm just not sure if i'm ready"

yoongi nodded, "personally, i want another baby. i think i want two more" yoongi spoke, he had a bit of a baby fever these days. often than not, he looked at things minji had when she was just a little baby. he had a whole box of them.

"i think i'd just want one" seokjin said, taking a sip from his water, seokjin hummed, "weak" yoongi joked, seokjin scoffed.

"i just don't want to deal with baby poop for 3 children" seokjin rolled his eyes, yoongi laughed, "good point"

yoongi went home and cleaned, one of his duties as a father. he sighed seeing the mess minji had made in their room.

"this girl" he sighed, after cleaning for 30 minutes, he decided it was time for a smoking break.

he was too focused on inhaling the toxic chemicals that he didn't notice his boyfriend parking in front of his apartment.

namjoon immediate felt triggered by the smell. it smelled like the house he grew up in, which wasn't a good one.

"yoon, i brought you an iced americano" namjoon spoke, yoongi threw the cigarette on the ground, crushing it with his shoe, "thanks joon"

namjoon hummed, "yoongi, are you gonna quit smoking?" he asked after giving yoongi his iced americano, yoongi sighed.

"i'm trying, it's hard, you know?" yoongi said, he was mad at himself for it, "yeah i understand, how are you coping with it?" namjoon asked, yoongi hummed.

in all honesty, he didn't think he was coping with it. hell, at this point, he was about to give up on quitting.

"the lollipop technique works but my tongue always starts bleeding" he chuckled, "glad it works, smoking is bad" namjoon said, honestly he felt triggered.

yoongi was cuddled up next to namjoon in bed, soft giggles left the short boy's mouth as namjoon caressed his hair.

yoongi found comfort in namjoon, he always felt comfortable and loved when around him. namjoon was like a huggable bear.

namjoon felt the same around yoongi, yoongi had a caring and loving personality. his giggles and smile bringing him joy and comfort.

when yoongi got to the school to pick minji up, he didn't expect to see the girl crying while a teacher shouting.

"woah— what's the matter?" yoongi asked, taking minji and holding her close to his chest, rubbing her back to comfort her, "your child keeps disrupting the class!"

yoongi hummed, "how is she doing that?" he asked, "she keeps running her hands through her hair and flapping her hands. do you think that's acceptable?"

yoongi scoffed, rolling her eyes at the woman, "it's very much acceptable, she got those behaviors from me, all these kids are doing their own thing. no one seems distracted, it's dismissal time" yoongi spoke, the woman huffed.

"you child.. you had her at 19! you were supposed to be doing school! what do you know about taking care of children?" she said, a grin on her face.

yoongi was taken back, "for your information, i am a student and parent. i'm graduating early, thank you very much. clearly i know more than you since you want to judge a child's behavior" he spoke, he hated this woman.

he walked off to avoid conflict, he comforted his little girl before putting her in her car seat.

"m-mean lady!" she cried, her whole body was shaking and yoongi could feel it, "she's really mean, i'm so sorry min"

"your behavior is not bad or distracting, appa pinky promises that. i also flap my hands and run my hands through my hair, it's all okay, i promise you" yoongi said, minji wiped her eyes and sniffled, "i want ice cream"

yoongi chuckled, "okay, i'll get you ice cream"

yoongi

who's hayoon yang

namjoon

ugh she's that bitchy teacher

why do you ask

yoongi

she made min cry again

and she said, "you child.. you had her at 19! you were supposed to be doing school! what do you know about taking care of children?"

she was being mean to minji about her behavior and i spoke up and she said that

made me a bit sad ngl 🤣

namjoon

oh yoon :(

she's a bitch im so sorry

i'll definitely tell the principal

yoongi

ty

anyways hru

namjoon

im okay????

yoongi

why the????

namjoon

i feel depressed? and rlly triggered

so im just

?

yoongi

can i do anything to help ?

namjoon

can i talk to you about it

yoongi

ofc

namjoon

im trusting you, yoongi

growing up, i didn't have a good childhood. my mom is an alcoholic and my dad smoked. because they had such severe addiction, it would lead them to do horrible things to me.

im not sure if you noticed?? but on my upper arms, i have scars. my mother used to throw glass bottles of alcohol at me

my father would burn cigarettes on me. he would always say i deserved it.

and one of the most humiliating memories i have? my dad making me beg for money on the streets for cigarette money

yoongi

joonie :(

namjoon

yup haha

yoongi

you're so strong for enduring all this and you're especially so strong for being able to tell me all this. you really didn't deserve all that

have i ever triggered you?

since yk, i smoke

i won't be mad if you say yes

namjoon

ig like partly BUUUT nothing bad? just the smell of smoke made me tense but that's ok

yoongi

thank you for telling me

i'm trying hard to quit

namjoon

i know, i love you

yoongi

i love you too

namjoon

i want yoongi cuddles

yoongi

at my house or yours

namjoon

not sure

yours

yoongi

okayy

be here in half an hour or so

namjoon

ok ty

yoongi didn't want to be one of his partner's triggers. in fact, one of the things he never wanted to do is to make someone feel upset.

he took his pack of cigarettes, shoving it down the trash can. in all honesty, he began sweating as he saw them with all the trash.

he knew he needed to stop, his addiction was getting worse and it would soon impact his relationships if he didn't quit.

he really needed to quit.

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: how should yoongi help himself quit and how can others around him help him quit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.7K 30
•Name : Park Jimin •Sex : Male •Age : 21 •Behaviour : Bipolar. Gets angry if something annoys him. Do not disturb him when he is doing something. Beh...
1.6K 75 9
Min Yoongi is troubled. He's an alcoholic addict who will never finish high school. But a ray of sunshine enters his life in the form of Jung Hoseok...
115K 2.8K 21
you and Yoongi have been enemies since you were children his carefree attitude has always clashed with your work hard mentality but during a company...
269K 15.6K 85
Min Yoongi a magazine writer who is looking for a pregnant couple to write about the pregnancy experience but didn't have any luck so far, meets his...