Warmth {18+}

By Meraki_Kri

ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼. 𝓢𝓸... More

.Start point.
A few book aesthetics
Goodbyes with new Hi's
Characters
Studio
Eyes
Cruel words
Plans
Height
Tomato
That one fish
Soreness
Change
Food
Doubt
Date
Ella and her mate
Family
Ball
Display
What did you say?
Manners
Exhaustion
10 minutes
Who said that?
Painting
The chosing
Table
Paint
Last
.End note.
. BOOK COVER .

Small Peek, Big Consequences

26.7K 622 70
By Meraki_Kri

When I woke up, I was on my mate. My legs were on the either side of his waist, my core resting on his soft dick and my breasts crushed against his chest.

His one hand was gripping my waist and the other was cupping my butt cheek.

I tried to move but I was completely sore. I had no energy to even move.

But I had to pee. Really bad. After the sex-session yesterday, I had a lot of water before sleeping, now its bursting my bladder.

I wiggled to get out of his grasp but he tighten his hold around me, which didn't help me at all.

I wiggled more and he sighed and I stopped. I moved my head to see him in a deep sleep and snore softly.

He looked so sweet and cute like this, I wanted to admire him more, but I really wanted to go.

I somehow wiggle down and as I came down, my face came in direct contact with his naked dick.

It was soft right now, the first time I have seen it soft.

It had deep veins and it was thick as hell. I winched mentally as that thing was inside of me, and I patted my back for taking it all in.

Remembering why I came down, I got up. But before getting up, I unconsciously gave his dick a small peck and I ran to the bathroom. Well, more like limped.

I sighed in relief when my bladder got empty.

I cleaned myself and I made my way out.

But before I came out, I saw my body in the mirror. I had red and blue bruised all over my body.

From my neck to my thighs. I turned around to see that my ass had a huge hand print on either side of them.

I turned around again and I opened my legs a bit and slid down my hand to see how my coochie was doing, and on cue, it was puffed up and I knew that it was red.

I bit my lip and I went outside.

He was still sleeping but this time his right hand was behind his head and the other was on his stomach.

It was a beautiful sight. His body was on full display, his manhood was under the covers but it gave me a small peek at it. And it was sort of bulged. His lover abdomen had veins travelling to his dick which added more to his beauty.

Ignoring that, I softly picked up the blanket and I slid in beside him.

And as my head hit the pillow, I felt my arm being pulled and now he was resting between my open thighs.

"Hi" I squeaked and his eyes narrowed at me.

His head dropped in my neck and started to litter kisses all over.

I moaned out softly, my throat still sore from the screaming.

"You think that you can kiss my dick, without any consequences?" and I felt myself getting wet.

"You want to taste me?" he asks as now his mouth latched onto my nipple and sucked on it and I moaned out loudly.

"Ye-yes" I said. His movements stopped.

He got up to my eye level and looked at me.

"Wait, are you sure?"

I giggled, "Yes, I am sure"

And with that I was flipped and now I was on top.

My heartbeat increased and my stomach had butterflies. I had never tried this before, but I wanted to do it.

His hands were on my waist and I moved down, and I came face-to-face with his beautiful dick.

I don't know what came over me when I picked it up with my hand and I licked the tip like a lollipop.

He growled. He was so big that my fingers didn't even touch my thumb as I held it, and my one hand was not enough.

His dick hardened on my hand and I moaned at the feeling.

I then licked it from his balls to his tip and I felt him shiver.

I took him in, my gag reflexed contracted, but I fought against it as I tried to take him, his dick hit the back of my throat, yet it wasn't fully inside. With what I could, I started to suck and bob my head and I heard him moan out loudly. His hands gripped my hair and he helped my bob my head.

I kept my hands on his thighs and I started to suck faster.

Drool came out of my mouth and to his dick, but I didn't care.

This feeling felt so good.

I kept on doing it and faster.

"I'm gonna cum mate" he growls and I go faster.

And within seconds he came in my mouth.

Long ribbons of cum came down my throat and filled my mouth. I moaned.

It kept on coming and I lifted my head as his cum spilled on my neck and breast.

I swallowed his cum while looking at him.

It was warm and salty.

His eyes were closed and his beautiful chest heaved up and down.

When his eyes opened it made it contact with mine and I blushed.

He gripped my hair and pulled me to him.

I yelped at the suddenness and his warm mouth met mine.

I moaned out in the kiss.

He broke it off and kept his forehead on mine, "That was the best orgasm I ever had" and I blushed more and I was very proud of myself.

"Let's have a bath"

We had to take a bath 2 times, as in the first one he again became horny and took me on the wall. And the second time, I told him no funny business and we both had a bath.

I wore a simple slip on and shorts with cotton overalls, while he wore his grey sweatpants.

It just fit him right and it was a sight times behold.

It was afternoon by now and we had our brunch.

After the brunch, we both went to our bedroom. He worked a bit on his laptop, while I sat across his chest reading a book.

We sat like that for 2 hours when I felt his typing stop and his dick, which was under my thigh get a bit bigger. I closed my book and looked at him with suspicious eyes.

His attention was on my breasts, my nipples were poking out of the satin coverall that I wore.

"I didn't do anything and you are turned on" I laugh.

"Well, you sheer existence it turning on" he says and I blush as I softly hit the book on his chest.

It was as if something clicked and he smirked, "Remember you told me that you will do anything" and I gulp.

He opens my legs, and through my covered pussy, he starts making small but pressured circles with his three fingers, making my shorts go wetter.

"I want to play hide and seek"

"Wh-Wh-What?"

"You heard me" and with that he leaves me completely wet, to the walk-in closet. I looked at him in a confused manner with a bit frustration.

(A/N:- So this idea is not original. I read one one-shot where this was there, and I loved it. So I decided to put it in. The concept isn't original, but the writing is)

He comes in with an... underwear? He holds my ankles and he drags me to the end of the bed, with my legs dangling down.

He crouches down with a smirk and I knew it that there was something going on in his sly sexy head.

"Just relax" he says and I had the gut feeling that my poor pussy is going to suffer again.

He removed my shorts and as he spread open my legs, my arousal hit the room with a powerful force and I moan out a bit. It was when he took in a deep sniff from my pussy and growled.

He slapped my pussy, making me jerk.

"I can't wait to bury myself again in my personal-walking home" and I chuckled a bit.

He again slaps me, making me shut up.

He then makes me wear that underwear and helps me stand up.

"I will count till ten, and I will find you. I will not use my hearing or scent"

My legs felt jelly, but I somehow stood up, "You can do that?"

He kissed me cheek, "I am the king, now run. And don't cum" and with that I ran.

I ran downstairs to hide in the laundry room, between the machine and he wall and I tried to calm myself down.

And soon I heard his footsteps roaming on the top floor.

I took in a deep breath and waited.

It was when slight vibrations started to hit my clit. I jerked and I touched my pussy, to feel it vibrate, and I then realized that he made me wear a vibrating underwear.

'I am fucked'

"Where are you little mate?" a voice claims as I try to calm myself down.

I sensed him walk past the washing room to the other room and I let out a sigh of relief, when the pace of the vibrations increased and I held my hand over my mouth and pussy to calm myself down and not let out a noise.

"My little mate?" he sings softly as he walks around more.

And just like that the vibrations increased more and I moan out softly, as I grip the machine and softly hump the floor.

Remembering that he told me not to cum and I kept it inside me. Fresh waves of pleasure ran and I couldn't do anything to have that main pleasure.

And as I thought that I was getting used to it, the vibrations went to max and I couldn't hold myself as I kept my shirt in my mouth and tried to scream as lowly as possible.

And I was when the door of the room opened and I held myself back to make myself invisible.

"Even though I am using the hearing of a human, I can hear you sweet moans mate" and without thinking I let out a huge scream as I wanted to cum. The pleasure was getting too much.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him and smirked.

"Found you" he says with a smirk and I bend forwards as it was getting to much.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot" and with that he abruptly stops the vibrations with a remote and I whine in frustration and relief. He slaps my ass and I jerk myself to him.

"Let's see if you were a good girl or not" and he picks me up placed me on the machine and removes the underwear slowly.

He then bends down and spreads my legs and I happily comply. He spread my lips and observes it. This very thing was so hot that I felt myself drench more.

"Hmmmm... looks like you were a good girl"

"Yes master" I breath out.

"Okay then, you will get your rewards" and with that he slammed inside of me and I screamed as my head dropped back.

His thrusts were so sweet as they hit the correct spot.

My nails dragged on his back as he did his brutal torture.

"I wanna cum" I moan out.

"Wait" he says as he thrust in more and more and I moan out loud with every thrust.

"Now" he says as both of us cum.

I was so tired and sore by now. But it was all worth it and I smiled as he hugged me. with my legs wrapped around his waist and his dick still in mine, we both make it to the room.

After cleaning myself up again, he dropped me on the bed and I relaxed.

Before I went off to sleep, I felt him opened my legs and look at my pussy lips.

He tapped it softly, "You did so good Loretta" and I went in a deep slumber.

-------------------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-SPREAD LOVE-

-KEEP BEING SEXY-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 5.3K 18
His obsessive, possessive, lusty love for her and Her innocent lusty love for him. Two love birds who are deeply in love with each other but what wil...
2.8K 155 23
𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽. 𝓐𝓷 𝓾𝓷𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓷�...
2K 66 12
Please understand this is mature subject matter with erotic themes. It involves dominance and spanking, also. If it is not your cup of tea I also w...
2.5K 123 18
HARD 18+!!! Mature Audiences Only! Click the story for a full description