A Fairy's Game //Gamer × Fair...

By Tweakin_In_The_Park

Disclaimer: I own none of the art used, Fairy Tail, or any other franchises used. Reincarnation, everyone has... More

Chapter 1- A New Start
Chapter 2- A Great start!
Chapter 3- A Play-Date
Chapter 4- How Time Flies
Chapter 5- One thing after another
Chapter 6- A New Dragonslayer
Chapter 7- Solitary Confinement
Chapter 8- Create Dungeon
Chapter 9- Beast In The Night
Chapter 10- Education And No-Relaxation
Chapter 11- Underdog
Chapter 12- Training Days
Chapter 13- Magic Class
Chapter 14- Create Dungeon pt.2
Chapter 15- Goblin Invasion
Loading Screen- Not A Chapter
Chapter 16- Prerequisite
Chapter 17- Uneven Odds
Chapter 18- The Final Day
Chapter 19 - After Math And Progression
Chapter 20- Goodbye And Good Riddance
Chapter 21- A New Beginning
Chapter 22- Thunder Legion
Chapter 23- Rise! Rise!
Chapter 24- Boss Rush Blitz
Chapter 26- Scarlet Abyss
Chapter 27- Island Of Isolation
Chapter 28- No Loose Ends
Chapter 29- On A War Path
Chapter 30- War Path pt.2
Chapter 31- Back To Square One
Chapter 32- ALOHA
Announcement

Chapter 25- Change In Plans

2.3K 80 103
By Tweakin_In_The_Park

[A/N: Soos noise]

[The Next Day]

Was going back and taming the Eater Of Worlds a GOOD idea? No, was it worth it, totally. But I think I earned the right to sleep in today, if nothing else.

Bicklsow: "HEY SHARP, GET UP WE GOT A QUEST!"

Indra: "God damnit."

Bickslow ripped off my covers, pulling me onto the floor. I've learned to love him, he's like a little brother, even though he's older than me. He looked down at me, and he was very confused, I'd bandaged up my leg, my arm, and most of my chest.

I messed up my arm trying to tame the eater, i snapped it two different ways. My healing seals up wounds and stops bleeding, but bruising and residual pain has to go away with time.

Bickslow: "Why do you look like you tried to fight a shark and lost?"

Indra: "I'll show you when we get outside."

I held out my hand, and Bickslow helped me to my feet. I pulled my jacket out of my inventory to cover my bandages and followed Bickslow outside, everyone was waiting already so I just whistled and Artemis came walking over.

She had healed overnight, I didn't even know she could do that, but she placed her head between my arm and my side so i scratched her head gently.

Indra: "So what's the agenda for today?"

Freed: "Some noble people are heading to the capital and want an escort, the knights can't do it cause their escorting the supreme commander."

Bickslow: "Who are we escorting?"

Evergreen: "His extended family, cousins, uncles, etcetera etcetera."

The widest smile formed on my face, who's gonna miss some no names. Plus it's his extended family, so they're most likely not important, I'll just complete the quest, and then I'll take my rewards afterwards.

Laxus: "Hey sharp, earth to sharp. You still here?"

Indra: "Oh yeah I was just thinking, but anyway this sounds like an S-Class quest."

Evergreen: "It would be, but they're just going a couple towns over. So they just want mages with a high skill level, or the guildmasters okay."

Bickslow: "So Laxus pulled the grandchild card and got it signed off?"

Immediately Laxus fired a bolt of lightning at Bickslow, but I pulled chastiefol out of my inventory, blocking the attack.

Indra: "Let's at least wait till we're on the road, and then start attacking each other."

Laxus: "Tch, whatever."

He started walking away, so we followed behind him. When we went to go rent a magic vehicle, it was a different person this time, it's usually this short old, who we were all pretty sure was blind in one eye. But he was nice, so we didn't bother him.

But today it was this middle aged lady with blonde hair and blue eyes, she looked all of over with a sneer, but when she got to me she snatched the sign out sheet from Laxus, and slammed her window shut

Kareen: "I don't serve to, you people. Especially not murderers."

------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kareen Hancock

Level: 25

Rep: -100
------------------------------------------------------------

Laxus: "Huh, what do you mean you people? We do more than your old ass anyway."

Laxus was about to climb into the lady's booth, but Freed pulled him back before he could assault her.

Indra: "Bickslow, you wanted to see what I was working on right?"

Bickslow: "Did you finally finish?"

Indra: "You may just wanna take a few steps back."

[You Have Been Dealt 500 Damage]

I pulled Gameras card out of my inventory, and it began glowing as the behemoth was summoned into the world.

I calmly walked over to the window and gently tapped on it, the lady just glared at me and went back to what she was doing. So I just broke the window open, and calmly stuck my head in.

Indra: "Kindly, reconsider, because my friend just arrived. And he's not particularly the type to take no for an answer~."

The woman was seething, she stomped over to the door and came outside. I'm guessing she thought it was cloudy since the giant shadow didn't IMMEDIATELY throw her off, but oh well, that'll make it more hilarious.

Kareen: "Listen up here child, you can tell you and your friend that you both can go shove it... up... your..."

She slowly looked up, and noticed Gamera looking down at her. Shakily, she handed Laxus the sign out, and nearly ran back inside. I looked over to Bickslow, who was attempting to climb Gamara, and I'm so glad he isn't easily annoyed.

Freed: "You... made this?"

Indra: "Yep, own two hands."

Evergreen: "How, w-where?!"

Indra: "Alaska."

Laxus: "WHAT THE HELL IS AN ALA- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

Indra: "This my yellow snow haired friend, is a Kaiju, or more accurately Gamara. He's my monster."

Laxus looked at me like he'd just won the lottery, he threw the sign out sheet behind him, and just walked over to Gamera. He waited next to his foot, I'm guessing he expected to be picked up.

Gamera looked down at him and picked him up, he then proceeded to eat him. I could hear his shouts and protests, but I'll wait for a little bit.

Indra: "Poor Laxus gone too soon..."

Laxus: 'I'M STILL ALIVE!!!'

Everyone was staring at me, so i just groaned and snapped my fingers making Gamers spit Laxus out. He's been alive for less than 24 hours, how does his spit smell so bad... eater of worlds.

Laxus: "Ugh my hair, my headphones!"

Indra: "Get off your ass, I'll buy you a new pair when we get on the road."

Freed: "So which one are we taking?"

Indra: "Same as always, I'm not explaining why a U.F.O is floating around Crocus! Do I look crazy to you?"

No one answered, and everyone just whistled while looking around. Okay, I know my actions aren't the most sane, but I like to believe I look sane if nothing else.

I just sighed and shrugged my shoulders, I was about to say something, but I heard someone behind me clear their throat.

----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Hostus Vibius Agorix

Level: 100

Rep: -50 《Rabble Rousing Trouble Maker》
------------------------------------------------------------

Indra: "Sir Vibes, how you doing big man?"

The knight looked down at me, and just let out a sigh of pure disdain. I've been the bain of this mans existence for the past five months, from property damage, to disturbing the peace, and just not picking up Artemis' poop.

It's as big as my head, I'm not picking it up!

Hostus: "It was going fine, I was laying with my wife, reading a nice book. And then I was notified of a monster within the city, but I should've known it was you."

Indra: "Well as you can see, he's not rampaging or causing harm. Although the lady inside may have had a heart attack, but aside from her, he's pretty harmless."

Hostus: "Just... make sure... he doesn't break anything."

Indra: "No problem big man, and tell the wife I said hi."

Hostus just groaned and trudged away, he'll learn to love my antics eventually.

Bickslow: "So how about we get going, I CALL DIBS ON THE MONSTER!"

Indra: "Not happening."

I sucked Gamera back into his card as Bickslow tried to jump onto his leg, and this caused him to fall flat onto his face. I just sighed and walked over to the magic vehicle's, and made my way to the back while everyone else gathered into the four wheeler.

While they weren't looking, I tucked one of the vehicles into my inventory. It's a thought I had while riding Artemis, I could make cars that run off of Ethernano or Lacrima like the ones in elodas.

Although, it's just an idea for now, I think I can make it work.

Laxus: "HEY SHARP, CHOP CHOP!"

Indra: "STOP CALLING ME SHARP, GOD DAMNIT!"

I whistled, and Artemis crashed through the wall, she licked my face, and I jumped onto her back, ready for another day.

[One Hour Later]

Laxus: "The next time *WRETCH* you two decide to race, do it when I'm not in the car."

Indra: "I'll stop once Bickslow stops L-L-LOSING!"

Bickslow: "You don't have to constantly feed magic to her, I do."

Bickslow huffed and looked away, we were standing out an estate waiting for the people to come out. I pulled a map out of my inventory along with a marker, I was making plans, the destroyer was big, but I'm hoping that it can dig a big enough transmutation circle within a couple months.

[Flashback To Last Night]

[You do not reach the requirements to transmute your body]
[Souls Needed: 1,000,000]
《Current: 0》

I shouldn't be surprised, since it took Hoheheim an entire city to make him a philosophers stone. But I don't have the reputation, or authority to talk thousands of people into digging up something that'll cause their death.

But Deliora is gonna make an appearance in four years give or take, so if I can get to Isvan before he attacks I could get a good number of souls. I don't know the exact number, but if I don't get enough, I could get the souls from Erza's villlage when it gets attacked.

[Ping! New Quest]
Man Or Monster
Description: Gather The Souls needed to become a philosophers stone 《0/1,000,000》

Reward: Become A Philosophers Stone
???
???

Looks like I'm gonna need more monsters.

Indra: "COME ON BITCHES, BROS, AND NON-BINARY HOES! WE'RE GOING HUNTING!"

[End Of Flashback]

Evergreen: "What are you writing down sharp?"

Indra: "I'm making preparations, I've got big things coming my dear friend."

She just looked at me while I rolled up the map and tossed it into my inventory, and proceeded to pull the [Necronomicon] out of my inventory, I decided to not absorb it since I gain more from books I fully read, instead of just absorbing them, so I'm hoping that's the case.

Laxus: "Eyes up, the gates opening."

A horse drawn carriage started exiting the gate, and any sort of remorse I may have had for what I was going to do to these people immediately left my body.

____________________________________
Name: Malty S Melromarc
Level: 62
Rep: -100
____________________________________

Name: Aultcray Melromarc
Level: 50
Rep: -100
____________________________________

Name: Flare Arlgrande Jioral
Level: 90
Rep: -100
____________________________________

Name: Shou Tucker
Level: 50
Rep: -100
____________________________________

Name: Norn Clatalissa Jioral
Level: 65
Rep: -100
____________________________________

[Don't Say I Never Did Anything Good To You.]

System, did you just not want me to feel any remorse? Cause I thank you.

Melty: "Excuse me children, have you seen any guild members around here?"

Laxus: "That's us, we're gonna be escorting all of you."

Melty:: "Well you're certainly young, but I guess S-class wizards come in all shapes."

Bickslow: "We're not S-Class wizards, we're just that awesome."

I watched Malties face drop, as she stepped into the front carriage. I heard things regarding a bastard, lazy, cheapskate, etcetera etcetera. Then aultcray stepped out, and looked at all of us, but I caught the look of disgust he shot me.

Aultcray: "Ahem, we will be setting off soon. We are waiting for a few more people."

My eyebrow raised and I pushed passed Laxus, I've seen this trail way too many times, and I'm not walking down it.

Indra: "We're being paid, for one group, not two. So unless you wanna double the money, get in the carriage, and let's go."

Ault snapped his fingers and a butler came running over holding a check book, he took the book and took a pen from the butler. I watched him scribble something down, and hand it to me.

Aultcray: "Is that enough for you to wait?"

Indra: "Laxus, come look at this."

Laxus: "What the hell are you talking about- Freed come look at this."

Freed: "What's got you two like this- Evergreen come look at this."

Evergreen: "You boys are so immature, what could it possibly be- Bickslow come look at this."

Bickslow: "What is it-HOLY SHIT THAT'S 7 ZEROS!"

[A/N: 10,000,000]

Laxus shoved his hand in my face and pushed me off to the side, I wasn't even mad. I could make another two million, I didn't even spend the money I made last night, yet at least.

Laxus: "I excuse my subordinates tone from before, we'll kindly wait for the other party to arrive."

Ault just nodded and retreated into his carriage, meanwhile I started flipping through the pages of the nomicon. There was [steal soul], [Raise Undead], [Subjugate Undead], and [Banish Undead]. There was a lot about the undead, although I'm not surprised.

But there was also pages on summons monsters, stopping curses, casting hexes, honestly it can come in handy. Or would've if Shiro was alive, it would be stupid to try and raise him. I wouldn't be talking to him, it'd just be his corpse.

Sigh. Back to the drawing board.

While I flipped through the pages, someone cast a shadow over me, I just sighed and gave the person my attention. Lo and behold, it was norn, and I prepared myself for the worst.

Indra: "Yes, is there something you need?"

Norn: "Well, such a small boy is out here in the world, you look like you should still be in school, or at a doctor."

[A/N: Our main boy is on the paler side, and a bit skinnier]

She attempted to touch my face, and I immediately grabbed her wrist. If she's anything like she was in her anime, she'll have ulterior motives for sure. But she's also smart, so she likely has information on the other races.

Unfortunately, my ears are sharp, not to the point of being an elf, well a full fledged elf. At first glance you wouldn't notice, but if you know you're stuff you'd be able to tell I'm a half blood. And not even partially human, I'm entirely demi human.

Norn: "You know, you shouldn't treat a lady so roughly."

Indra: "Sorry, I just don't like people touching me randomly."

She smiled and yanked her hand back, I could tell she was just barely keeping her composure. Silently she walked away, and I made sure that my ears were still covered with my hair.

I kept it long subconsciously, but once I got more books on elves and sub-species, I realized the kind of shit I could get into if they were exposed.

Laxus: "Look alive, the extras are here."

An extra carriage came galloping by us, stopping directly by the first. The door opened slowly, and four people stepped from the vehicle.

____________________________________
Name: Ayda Gregeiros
Level: 30
Rep: -35 《Propositioneer》
____________________________________

Name: Kolvar Gregeiros
Level: 50
Rep: -35 《Monster》
____________________________________

Name: Kiirion Gregeiros
Level: 15
Rep: -5
____________________________________

Name: Grikar
Level: 100
Rep: 0
____________________________________

[A/N: I'll give you a hint, Grikar is a beastkin]

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

SYSTEM EXCUSE ME, what are you trying to do to me.

Ault: "Ah, Kalvar, it's a pleasure to see you! I see all is doing well."

Kolvar: "Ah yes, I'm hoping to strike a deal with the supreme commander for trading through Bosco."

Ayda: "Excuse me, but did you not hire any guards?"

Immediately, Laxus slid in front of me, and I could tell that by the look in his eyes he was going to try and look cool. Unfortunately that's my mother, so I kicked him in the back of the head.

Indra: "Please ignore whatever that idiot was about to say, but we'll be your escorts. We may not look like much, but we'll get the job done."

Ault: "For ten million, I'd hope so."

Flare: "You decided on that number."

Shou: "Whatever the case may be, let's get on the road shall we."

Indra: "Ageeed."

Everyone got into their carriages, but Grikar gave me a side eye, like he was scanning me or something. There's no way he knows, no way, whatever, not like I'll see him again.

[Ping- New Quest]

Objective- Get the Elves and Raimo's family to their destination safely.

Reward- 10,000,000 Jewels
Failure- -50 Rep in Fiore & Possible Execution

I don't like the feeling I'm getting, but I'm gonna start a problem if I summon anyone. Damnit, I'll wait until we're out of city limits.

Indra: "Bickslow, I need some of your babies on patrol around the caraven."

Bickslow: "How many do you need?"

Indra: "Four, two at the front and back, and two at the sides."

Four of Bicklsows dolls floated into the air, and hovered around the basic area of the convoy. I'm still wondering where he keeps them.

Indra: "Alright, let's move, stay together and don't branch off for anything without letting everyone know."

First it was Bickslow leading the group, followed by the carriages, then finished up by me. When i gave Bicklsow a thumbs up, he started the Magic vehicle and peeled off, the carriages cracked their reighs, and I gave Artemis the thumbs up.

But something in the pit of my stomach isn't sitting well, maybe increasing my luck will help.

[Lucky Coing]Tails+Luck
[Your Luck Is Now- -102]

Indra: "Just go..."

[Pandora's Box] 《5 : 21 : 14 : 8》

Shop Items [7:17:12]
《Rip and Tear Fire Sale- melee is 75% Off》
Leviathan Axe- 5,000,000
Mjolnir- 10,000,000
Eye Of Agamoto- 50,000,000
Magic Circuit & Lu'Lium Bundle- 2,000,000
Dellukes Bracelet- 1,000,000
Demon Play- 10,000,000
The Dagger of Devil's Horn- 1,500,000
3D Movement Gear- 15,000,000
Sword Of Rapture- 250,000,000

Ah fuck me, the Leviathan Axe can be recalled, and I would never have to worry about losing it, and the magic circuit could give me back the ability to use magic freely, but demon's play can increase my physical attack power and it could definitely increase my magic.

ARGH WHY IS SPENDING MONEY SO HARD! Alright, movement gear, sword of rapture, mjolnir, and the time stone are out... and demons play unfortunately. Please come back later though!

[You Have Spent 9,500,000 Jewels]

My sweet jewels... gone.

[You Have Acquired The Leviathan Axe]
[You Have Acquired the Magic Circuit Schemeatics]
[You Have Acquired ×15 Lu-Lium]
[You Have Acquired Dellukes Bracelet]
[You Have Acquired The Dagger of Devil's Horn]

Indra: "I really wish you were human so you could help me make decisions..."

Artemis gave me what i could assume was a smug eyeroll, and I immediately regretted what I said. Things were going well so far, but we've only just gotten out of the city, so I doubt anything will happen immediately.

Alright, let's see what I just picked up.

____________________________________
[Leviathan Axe] A+ Rank
[Description- It was forged by the Huldra Brothers, Sindri and Brok, who also forged Thor's hammer, Mjölnir, after feeling responsible for the destruction brought about by Thor.]
[Special Property(s)]
[Power to recall the ace from anywhere]

[Looks Like he'll be slashing a lot]
["BOOOOOOO"]
[HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET OUT THE STORY]
____________________________________
[Dellukes Bracelet] A-Rank
[Description- A bracelet previously owned by Lich Delluke]

[Special Property(s)]
Option 1: Magic increases by 100.

Option 2: Wisdom increases by 50.

Option 3: Endurance increases by 10.

Option 4: Cause a negative emotion in all surrounding lifeforms within a 50-meter radius. The bracelet changes shape the more negative emotions build in the bracelet. Currently massed nightmares: 0/10,000.
《Ability to infuse nightmare power into magic》

Option 5: In the case of being outranked by your enemy, your strength and wisdom stats will double

[This is gonna be a nightmare for his enemy]
["So help me"]
[Don't make me call security]
____________________________________
[The Dagger of Devil's Horn] B+ Rank Item
[Description- A dagger made of the horns of the great demon Rajie and cobalt ores. Its damage is low because it is a decorative sword made for rituals]

[Special Property(s)]
[Increase Dark Magic Proficiency by 30%]
[Immunity To Curses]

[Well that's a dark turn]
["You're not even trying"]
[JASON]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 35 14
A young girl with a dark past. Enter Yuri Sakura. I've been living in makeshift homes and forests for my whole life ever since my parents were killed...
216K 5.3K 25
This story features an OP (Y/n), who is a Fairy Tail mage. She follows the Fairy Tail storyline with the occasional original content. Oh and another...
652 38 14
"You're here to make an important decision." ~ "Why can't I remember? It feels like a huge time of my life is just... missing..." ~ "Golden grass? A...
2.3K 117 28
A certain Mage was running down the streets of Magnolia with chains in her ankles and wrists,she arrived at a guild called Fairy Tail,her clothes wer...