In This Otome Game You Save T...

By IShipIt0

The Villain Tear was never meant to play this role, he was never destined for misfortune, it has been done be... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Let's Repeat!
Chapter 2: The Fools will understand
Chapter 3: Opening a lot of holes
Chapter 4: Save Tear!
Chapter 5: Pain
Chapter 6: Meet the Heroine
Chapter 7: Ungrateful Shin
Chapter 8: Ally Up!
[EXTRA] Merry Christmas And Happy Birthday ❤
Chapter 9: Rejoin Blue
Chapter 10: Rose?
Chapter 11: Neko Neko Nii!
Chapter 12: Love Is Complicated
Chapter 13: Tears are beautiful
[EXTRA] Another Christmas, another birthday.
Chapter 14: What does it take?
Chapter 15: The Hidden Past Of Us Two
New Character!
Chapter 16: Okay. Who the fuck is he?
Chapter 17: That New Guy Smells Like Trouble
Chapter 18: Moving Pieces Out Of Order
Chapter 19: Nagi what happened to you?
Chapter 20: What can be fixed?
Chapter 21: Infection Process Starts
Truyen4U.net Stop Fucking Stealing Stories
Chapter 22: Asahi's scars (Part 1)
[EXTRA} This Is A Day Of Laughter Not Sadness
Chapter 23: Asahi's scars (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Asahi's scars (Part 3)
Chapter 25: The Video, The Greenhouse And The Audacity Of This Bitch
Chapter 26: Cats Are Great
Chapter 28: The Story Of Lilian
Chapter 29: The Twin
Chapter 30: Blossoming Romance
[EXTRA] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAR!!
Chapter 31: Hiding For Her Sake
Chapter 32: The Realisation
Chapter 33: How It Started

Chapter 27: Lilian?

922 70 24
By IShipIt0

"... Nagi. Who do you belong to?"

The once lively petite male sputters utter nonsense for a few seconds, his eyes blacked out similar to a doll's lifeless eye, his fluffy head lays on cushy thighs, he feels something important inside him, drains away, something.... important? what was important?

Gently soft pale hands caress his soft cheeks before tracing his small lips.

CAPTURE TARGET NAGI FUJIOKA AFFECTION: 88%!

"I'll repeat, who do you belong to Nagi? Who do you love? Who do you swear to your loyalty to?"

"T-T-T-T-T-................... You. Rose."

LOAD SAVE FILE 26?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER ASAHI'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

It was getting dark, the sun had already started settling in for the night and so should I, I could feel my energy depleting for every step I take, slower than a snail I made my way back to the dorm and back into the small suffocating squared room as I welcome the pleasant sight of green curtains, green rug and green bedsheets, "I'm home." I said into the empty room.

I knew no one would say anything back but it's a habit that I couldn't shake off, I slipped off my slightly worn out black school shoes when suddenly- "Welcome back Asahi."

I snapped back and to see the one person I did not expect to see in front of the entrance, the frilly dress, puffed up sleeves and shoulders, the frilly thigh high stockings and the- what the fuck?!

Lilian stood there with an empty gaze, she watches me shake in not fear but horror at the sight of her missing limbs. Her arms, one of her emerald eyes and one of her ears are missing?!

I dropped down onto my knees quivering as I resist the urge to vomit and piss myself at this horrific sight that would seem to be straight out of a horror movie.

"Hey, cutie could you give me a hand" I shake in fear as I slowly push myself away from her, "... not literally you idiot," she sighs as she intrudes further into my room and made herself at home on my bed as she rests on her side with her brown locks swallowing up my lime pillow.

I stuttered "W-wait-!"

"Relax." she says calmly, "I don't bleed nor leave any trace of DNA so you don't have to worry about any mess being made on your bed." She slowly breathes in and out with her eyes gently closed.

My body slowly stopped shaking as my eyes are glued to her missing limbs, she was correct, there was no trace of blood in fact her insides were... pitch black? Now that I think about it, my instincts aren't telling me to run away from her, this is weird, is she perhaps weak?

"... I-..." she mumbles her words.

"W-what?" I asked.

"....I need your help..." her cheeks gently glows pink, "...please." she looks timid and meek, her shy plea looked so adorable that it even shook Asahi's heart, fear and horror were gradually replaced with curiosity and questions.

"H-help? with what?"

She looked down at the floor for a moment before those pretty moss eyes meet mine, she slips down from the bed and onto the floor, sitting on her legs with her upper body bowed deeply as she could she begs, "... Please help my stupid bro-.... sister of mine and Tear. Please, I beg of you."

I was stunned, the sadistic twin that once had a twisted smile was bowing before me begging for help, but what shocked me, even more, was the information she told me, it all made clear now everything.

The reasons for this world, my existence and everyone else's, everything finally.... made sense.

CHANGE POVs?

YES⬅

NO

WHO'S POV?

MASON ⬅

NAGI

SHIN

ASAHI 

It was the beginning of a fresh morning, I woke up in the early morning at 6 AM,  I should be stretching and embracing the lovely morning with the human body Lilian made for me but, why couldn't I move? My eyes were opened and I can see my brown room, I was still laying on the bed not being able to move my stiff joints.

When suddenly I felt a shudder, my body wavers, shakes then freezes, it felt as if I was the human version of a buffer.

My vision flickers, first it was pitch black, then the colour of my room appear, then everything turns black and white until finally, it turns pitch black. My mind steadily crowds with anxiety and suffering.

"AHHHH MY EYES!!" I scratched away at my eyelids having a full-blown panic attack, my heart races in fear as I crawl down to the floor in a fetus position when suddenly the feeling of fire, pins and poison attacks me all at once.

My throat buckles up as if I were drowning, my body twinges and shakes in agony as I scream to the top of my lungs begging for help but as I kept scratching my burning eyes suddenly I could no longer feel my hands, the pain began easing up but the fear remained but... why?

I don't feel the pain and yet I'm scared. I-I can't feel anything.

"Melody..."

"L-Lilian?" I reached out my hands (?) searching for the source of the voice, "S-sis help me, w-what's happening to me? I-I'm scared." I sob. "Sis please help." I wiggle my body (?) as much as I could but I still couldn't feel anything nor can I find Lilian.

Everything was pitch black and I felt nothing, even my own hearing is starting to fade, now that I think about it, where are my legs? I couldn't wiggle my little toes like I used to.

"Melody." I felt something touch my cheek, it didn't felt like a hand more like a force pressing against my cheek, "it'll be okay, you'll be fine," I hear a pair of light footsteps but they weren't Lilian's.

"Who's there?! Sis be careful someone else is here!"

Again some sort of force presses against my lips shushing me up.

"It's okay Melody... This person is Asahi."

"What?! why is one of the- h-he is here?!" I kept seeking out my dear sister's warmth but the distance of her voice remains far, I don't think I'm making any progress on closing the distance.

"Melody... I love you."

"L-Lilian?" it was so sudden, she's usually the stubborn type that keeps everything to herself, I mean I knew she cared for me as I do for her but for her to be this honest was shocking.

"Melody... Asahi will be the one to help you from now on, instead of coming to me for advice from now on I want you to go to Asahi and speak to him about it."

"L-Lilian? what's going on? why do you sound like you're about to disappear?"

CAPTURE TARGET NAGI FUJIOKA AFFECTION: 98%!

"...Melody. I'm going somewhere, a place a bit far."

I felt conflicted, her voice sounds so bitter but so distant, I can barely recognise this voice at all, it doesn't sound like the confident angry Lilian I know, this voice sounds like it belongs to someone meek and quiet. I started to panic, I don't like this.

"I-I'll go with you, Lilian! wherever you go I'll go with you-!"

I was once again hushed.

"... You need to continue what has started, I have already made Asahi immune to Rose so you do not have to worry about him losing his mind and reasons."

My anxiety went crazy, she's saying her goodbyes! but each time I try to open my mouth that force keeps suppressing my mouth from going loose.

"... Melody, thank you for being my sibling, you were the reason why I kept going through with this goal of ours, your smile, your stupidness, your stubbornness, your infectious happiness all of these spreads a smile upon my face."

I felt something wet touched my cheek.

"My dear sister... you're so stupid, so very stupid, why were you created as my twin? someone like you should've been paired with someone perfect instead of someone as filthy as me."

A crack echoes loudly in the room like the glass was being carelessly stepped on, the force that was pressed against my lips vanished allowing my loose lips to run free.

"Lilian why are you saying your goodbyes? where are you going? why are you going? don't leave." I try to sob, I try to cry, I try to scream but something wouldn't let me like I never had the ability to do so.

".... Asahi."

I can hear a small hum response from the green head.

"Asahi... I'm sorry for everything I have done to you and forgive my sister too, it may be too late for forgiveness for the things we have done but, I just want you to know, even knowing the truth, you are free to do what you want, this world is yours to keep, it's yours to do freely in so all I can say is. Do what you really want to do."

Shuffles can be heard, I wasn't sure who it was from but the only thing that hung in the air was a bitter silence.

CAPTURE TARGET NAGI FUJIOKA AFFECTION: 99%!

"S-ss-s--s-" My voice glitches, my emotions are being erased one by one, memories gradually being faded away and the only thing I heard clearly before it began glitching was.

"--I-- love you---Melody-d--awd-f-aw---"

"dr-s-fse-fg-------"

CAPTURE TARGET NAGI FUJIOKA AFFECTION: 10-%!

CAPTURE TARGET NAGI FUJIOKA AFFECTION: 1--%!

CAPTURE TARGET NAGI FUJIOKA AFFECTION: ---%!

CAPTURE TARGET NAGI FUJIOKA AFFECTION: 0%

"Bye-bye, I hope you and I will still be together in our next life."

TIME REPEATS ITSELF.

End of Chapter 27.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870 53 30
I never considered the possibility of saying it outloud to him. To tell him the words i wouldn't even dare wisper to him. The way his eyes are focuse...
37K 1.1K 16
As I look in the mirror, all I see is a villain. /////// " What were you hiding under your calm façade? Were you crying but physically smiling? Were...
127K 4.7K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
27.8K 1.8K 21
When life gets entangled in twisted fate of love... Is there anyway to escape? The clock is ticking... And he is yet to find a way to save the one he...