unrequited love | jegulus

By prongsadvocate

"you're mine now, reggie," whispered james, "yeah?" the story is complete but i will be doing bonus chapters... More

cast
regulus black - character study
playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
PSA (is that the right term? idk)
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
finale
~ bonus chapters ~
tonks
orion and walburga
lily
christmas

sixty nine ;)

9K 363 236
By prongsadvocate

i forgot to do this last time.
keira knightley as andromeda tonks nèe black

~*~*~

"the dark lord is here."

~*~*~

regulus didn't tell anyone about the shielding of protection he'd put around the house, he didn't want them to feel like they were imprisoned or anything like that. regulus hated being out of control, he had been for so long and now he had these abilities to manipulate and control things that needed to be and he wasn't going to allow the people he loved to be hurt. he wanted to make sure everyone he loved to be safe and well, and so, he headed back to the beach house to get andromeda.

"reg, here again?" asked andromeda with a smile, hugging him instantly, making up for lost time.

"i can't explain everything right now but there is a chance i could be found out," said regulus, andromeda gave him a confused look and so he clarified, "there is a chance voldemort could find out that i'm not completely loyal to him and i know in retaliation, he'd come and hurt you and everyone i love. so i need you to come home with me so i can keep you safe."

"regulus, you want me to up and leave my house?" asked andromeda, regulus felt guilty at her somewhat offended tone because he didn't want her to feel that way, "dora has school and ted has his work at the ministry."

"he can still go, as long as you stay at mine to be safe," said regulus, but that didn't make her feel better and regulus knew his careless choice of words didn't help his case.

"i have a husband and a daughter, regulus, and you want me to just leave them here in this alleged danger we're in?" asked andromeda angrily to which regulus shook his head.

"no, i didn't mean that," said regulus quickly, wanting to calm his cousin down before she slammed the door in his face, "ted and nymphadora too, all of you, i care about all of you. i can't have you out here with no protection at all. the death eaters are always looking for muggleborns to find and torture and ted could be next, you think they'll just let you and nymphadora go? they won't and i need you to come with me so i can make sure you're okay."

"i've heard of that, i'm aware of that, reg, but this is my home. i don't want to go back to grimmauld place and be surrounded by all of those horrid memories that i've tried so hard to forget," said andromeda, which isn't what regulus wanted to hear.

"sirius is back there," said regulus, perhaps if she knew sirius was back in the place he hated to keep safe then maybe she'd join them and understand he wasn't just asking this from her, "i need you to come with me because i'm not going to leave until you do."

regulus was tempted to put them under his spell so they'd listen to everything he told them to do, like he done with his parents, but he morally couldn't do that. sure, he could kill barty crouch jr but he didn't want to deceive the people he loved and so he gave his points as to why she needed to come with him and eventually, she agreed but she had to talk to ted about all of this.

regulus waited out on the front porch, sitting on the steps to the house and kept on thinking about how he had to have this conversation again with narcissa but that would be harder because he wasn't going to take lucius with him. he couldn't have lucius with him because he was a death eater who would tell voldemort that regulus was moving people into hiding, that would be suspicious and so he couldn't involve lucius. that reason, and because he didn't want him in his house or give him any sort of protection because he didn't deserve it.

whether he'd tell andromeda that he was planning on moving narcissa into hiding as well or tell narcissa that andromeda was already there, he wasn't too sure about that yet.

"we trust you, regulus, and we'll listen to your judgment," said ted as he came out of the house with his family.

* * *

"hi," said narcissa, she looked grave and tired, she looked quite scared too, had she been crying?

"what's wrong?" he asked quietly, maybe lucius had done something and she didn't want him to know that anyone was at the door.

"the dark lord is here," whispered narcissa in a shaken voice, "and he's not happy with lucius. he's threatening him, threatening us."

narcissa gestured to her stomach and then looked back up to regulus with a desperate look. narcissa looked over her shoulder when she heard shouting and regulus knew this was the time to ask her.

"come with me, i told you it wasn't safe here, with him," said regulus, "what do you need? i'll go get it and you wait out here."

"what about lucius?" asked narcissa to which regulus held back his eyes roll and gently pulled her from the door to stand outside with him.

"i'll get him too but right now, you need to get somewhere safe, you're in no state to get hurt because of lucius, okay?" asked regulus, narcissa looked like she was having a mental battle with herself but then she nodded. he wasn't planning on actually getting lucius to safety, but he couldn't tell her that.

regulus didn't need anymore reason to get her out of here. he told her to just stay out there and not move until he got back, she told him there was a trunk under her bed with a lot of her stuff packed for when either the baby came or whenever they were going to move to malfoy manor. he closed his eyes and waved his hand so the world, as it felt, stood still. narcissa was unaware of the paused argument going on in the house, as she was still able to move, unlike voldemort and lucius.

regulus walked through the house until he walked into a study and saw voldemort leaning down to lucius who was sitting on a chair with his eyes trained onto his lap, looking terrified. regulus got an idea, it was juvenile, unimportant and stupid, but it was really funny. he held back a laugh as he crouched down next to lucius and lifted his foot and put it right up to voldemort's crotch, which made regulus feel sick at the thought of that. however, it was worth it because when regulus let them free of his spell, lucius will end up kicking his pissed off boss right in the balls, if voldemort even has those. nonetheless, this was way too funny to not do.

after that, he ran out the study and up to narcissa's room to get the trunk. he wasted no further time and ran back down the stairs and out the front door, waving his hand to free the two men from their frozen state and regulus laughed when he heard a yell of pain.

"what are you laughing at?" asked narcissa to which regulus just shook his head and took her hand and walked with her down the path, over the bridge and out of the gate.

he'd gotten them all in the one place and he was going to keep them there for as long as he could, until he was done with all of these horcruxes. he just hoped they didn't ask too many questions and try and leave.

- - -

a/n

lucius kicked voldy in his fucking balls ajanajajajw omg i'm spiralling literally IMAGINE that,,,,,

i had to do that to the title because it's chapter 69 yall

no one:
marauders fans:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 8.2K 24
i'm gonna try to write a proper description. don't take this seriously at all really i wrote this for a laugh that's all (i was also 14 so i don't re...
2.1M 79.7K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...
91.6K 6.1K 124
This is part II because there is a chapter limit! If you are interested in part I, please go to this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/213954062-th...
900 94 10
"π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 π’’π’–π’Šπ’„π’Œπ’π’š" π’”π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’–π’” π’π’“π’Šπ’π’ π’ƒπ’π’‚π’„π’Œ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž!𝒐𝒄 π’Žπ’‚π’“π’‚π’–π’…π’†π’“π’” 𝒆𝒓𝒂