Bullied By 3/5 Of One Directi...

By BrittanyTommo

Kate Browne. Her life was completely normal apart from the constant bullying she endured everyday by no other... More

Chapter 1 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 2 - Don't lie
Chapter 3 - Hit the new kid
Chapter 4 pt1- Aww finally got a friend?
Chapter 4 pt2- Found her
Chapter 5 - Their coming
Chapter Six - We Do What We Want
Chapter Seven - Their Famous?
Chapter Eight - Nate?
Chapter Nine - See You At School
Chapter Ten - Dumped
Chapter Eleven - The Rules
Chapter Twelve - Why Do They Hate Me?
Chapter Thirteen - Jealousy
Chapter Fourteen - Surprise
Chapter Fifteen - Who's Moving!?
Chapter Sixteen - The Text Messages..
Chapter Seventeen - Please Don't Hurt Me
Chapter Eighteen - One Hit To The Face
Chapter Nineteen - Plan Niall & Kate
Chapter Twenty - Third Addition To Their Group
Chapter Twenty One - Louis... Can you stay for a minute?
Chapter Twenty Two - Message From Harry
Chapter Twenty Three - I Thought I Heard You Say
Chapter Twenty Four - I Should've Told You
Chapter Twenty Five - Why Are You Lying?
Chapter Twenty Six - You Hurt Kate
Chapter Twenty Seven - Who's At The Door?
Chapter Twenty Eight - Maybe she will remember
Chapter Twenty Nine - The Scream
Chapter Thirty - How Did He Get My Number?
Chapter Thirty One - Uhh... Lou can I talk to you for a sec?
Chapter Thirty Two - My Phone?
Chapter Thirty Three - I'll Stay With You
Note To Readers...
Chapter Thirty Four -You Know You Love Me
Must read :)
Chapter Thirty Five - Whats Up With Lou?
Chapter Thirty Six - The Fight
Chapter Thirty Seven - Why Did He Drug Me?
Chapter Thirty Eight - This. Will. Be. Interesting.
Watty Awards 2012
Chapter Thirty Nine - Brings Back Bad Memories
Chapter Forty - Hello?
Chapter Forty One - Jordan!?
Chapter Forty Two - Move Your Foot, Blondie
Chapter Forty Three - It Wasn't That Funny
Chapter Forty Four - IDontKnow
Chapter Forty Five - Last Time
Please Read!
Chapter Forty Six - My Swing
Authors NOTE
Chapter 48 - So, The Rumors Are True
Chapter 49 - What A Joy To Be Back
Chapter 50 - Why?
Chapter 51 - Genuinely Surprised
Chapter 52 - Brings Back Old Memories
Chapter 53 - He's a monster
Chapter 54 - I'm sorry
Chapter 55 - Shot's fired
Chapter 56 - What just happened
Chapter 57 - Talk about awkward
Chapter 58 - The heck
Chapter 59 - The same Kate
Chapter 60 - I warned him
Chapter 61 - Feelings
Chapter 62 - Saved by the bell
Chapter 63 - Square thingy
Before We Met - H.S
Chapter 64 - First date kinda nervous
Chapter 65 - Butterflies?

Chapter Forty Seven - Listen here, Malik

103K 2K 421
By BrittanyTommo

Heeeya everyone! I think everything with my story is sorted so enjoy!
Also.. Can you please check out my friend Katies account? Her wattpad is KTkitkat.. Thanks!
Her wattpad is in the external links... --->>

AND, GUESS WHAT! TOMORROW IS THE 9th OF JANUARY! Which means.. 7 months of this book so far! Yee buddy :D

oh and Im gonna start fanning some people more often.. I will tomorrow haha

Anyways.. here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!

Kate’s POV

“You’re house looks nice, especially with the smashed windows” I heard the girl say. I didn’t need to know the girl to tell she was smirking.

Louis and I were about to leave when Louis made the mistake of bringing his phone with him...

‘OPEN THE DOOR, GET ON THE FLOOR, EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR’ started singing out loud.

Oh god help us.

“Turn it off” I whisper/yelled. “Im trying” He replied, reaching into his pockets. “Oops, wrong pocket” He reached into his other pocket and pulled out his phone which revealed that Liam was calling.

“Who the hell is there?” We heard the girl yell.

Louis grabbed me by the wrist and we ran. After a few minutes we stopped.

I looked at out surroundings and sighed. “The park? Really Lou?” I rolled my eyes.

Typical Louis would bring us back to the park.

“THE DEVIL IS DONE, VICTORY” Louis yelled as he picked me up and spun me around.

When he put me down I was facing the swing set and he was facing the road which was behind me.

“Umm, Lou” I said, pointing to the swings behind him where the little blonde girl sat on again and smirked at Louis.

“Evil” He mumbled causing me to chuckle.

“Let’s leave” I said as I started to drag Louis away from the park. We have been out since around 10 this morning and according to his phone, its 3 in the afternoon.

He’s still glaring at the little girl which I find hilarious.

Who wouldn’t?! A teenage boy glaring at a 10 year old girl because she stole the swing from him.

Zayn’s POV

You know how you sometimes get that weird feeling that someone’s watching you? I feel that now.

You know how you sometimes get that weird feeling that you’re being followed? Well I also feel that now.

I look around and see only a few kids who are playing across the road at the park. Apart from them it’s basically deserted.

I hear them laughing and running a muck. I sometimes really wish that I was their age again. I miss those days.

I was about to turn the corner when someone pushed me into a brick wall. “What the hell?!” I snapped.

I looked up and saw someone who I was shocked to see here...

“What was that for?” I asked, obviously sounding pissed off. “You know what you should do?” She asked, a sinister smirk set on her face.

“What?” I asked, still annoyed.

“You should stop hanging around with Harry and Nate” She said, still smirking.

“Yeah, like that’s going to happen” I say sarcastically.

“It would be sad if you got hurt you know” She said as she started to pull something out of her pocket.

I had been in situations like this many times so I wasn’t shocked when she pulled out a small, pocket knife.

Even though stuff like this has happened to me before, it still scares me to see her pull that out of her pocket.

 “You should really stay away from Harry and Nate, you know” She kept smirking as she walked towards me.

“Piss off and get that thing away from me” I yelled.

“Listen here Malik, whatever friendship you and Harry had is over. He doesn’t care about you. You’re just his bloody sidekick. He never needed you” She chuckled.

I heard people whispering from around the corner but I didn’t say anything, silently praying for someone to help me.

Nobody will help me... Im Zayn. I’ve helped Harry bully people for the last 6 or more years. Who would help me?

“You’re house looks nice, especially with the smashed windows” If it was even possible, her smirk grew.

So she threw the brick through the window?! Why..?

“I know what your thinking, and no, I didn’t throw the brick” She chuckled.

I couldn’t reply. I was too shocked to do anything.

When I finally decided I was going to speak I was cut off by music... A phone?

‘OPEN THE DOOR, GET ON THE FLOOR, EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR’ I heard the phone continue to go off and someone whisper “Turn it off”.

I would know that ringtone anywhere... It was Louis’.

I looked to my left to see Louis and Kate running away.

As soon as I saw them run, I ran. Probably even faster than they were. The only thing was they were running a different way than me... They were running towards the park while I was running past that.

I’m not sure where I want to go at the moment but all I know is Im not going back there.

Niall’s POV

“Where are they?” I sighed. “Their gonna be home soon, mate” Liam also sighed. “Don’t worry”.

“I still can’t believe you think she’s evil” I heard Kate laughing. “KAAATEE” I yelled as I ran towards the front door with Liam following behind me.

“Louis, he, had” Kate choked on her words because she was laughing so much.

Louis turned bright red.

“Lou had a fight with a 10 year old girl at the park” Kate laughed.

“Seriously?!” I chuckled. “She wouldn’t let me have a go on the swings” Louis mumbled.

We all laughed.

“Oh and thanks for the call by the way mate, nearly got us killed” Louis, yelled at Liam, obviously annoyed.

“What do you mean?” Liam asked, confused.

“You had to call right as we were ease dropping!” Louis huffed.

“Zayn got like attacked or something and we were ease dropping” Kate said.

I was about to say something when the door bell rang. “COMING” Louis yelled as he ran for the door.

Louis’ POV

“COMING” I yelled as I ran for the door.

“Hola” I said as I opened the door to reveal Zayn? Why was her here?

“Umm... I just wanted to uh say thank you for your phone going off” Zayn mumbled.

“Why?” I asked, slightly confused.

“Because she got distracted and I ran off”.

“Who was it? Her voice seemed familiar but im not sure who it was” I asked, hoping he would tell me.

“It was...

Ooooh! Who do you think the girl is? hehehe

My fave comment gets a dedication!

Also.. need at least 500 votes for the next chapter!

AND... Do my cliffhangers annoy you? hehe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.2K 32
Ezgi is a rich girl ! but not popular one cause she is not perfect... She gets bullied my five guys who Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Li...
30.7K 699 27
Zayn has been bullied his whole life. He's always been put through a lot of pain and suffering. He has always moved around because his mom moves arou...
28.7K 823 26
Harry gets called to babysit four girls for a whole weekend and he can't say no he need the money. When he said yes he didn't realize that it was Lou...
23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...