The Virgin Sl*t (teacher/stud...

By KruseyGirl

Paris Hudson the name on the tip of everyone's tongue and the most publicised model in the world. She's a bea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 32

14.4K 394 29
By KruseyGirl

*There is explicit context in this chapter*

______________________________

It was finally Friday and Paris couldn't wait for the weekend. But she still has to go through a torturous night with Rick. After he came back on Tuesday when him and Kenny had the fight he headed straight to her and asked her to stay back after school in her ear quietly. After school that day she headed to his classroom to find him alone.

"Hi what did you want?" She asked him when she entered his room, she stood just inside the room, not wanting to be near him.

"I will be coming to your house on Friday" he said to her and then looked away "is that alright with you?" He then asked her still looking to the papers on his desk.

"It's" she started then paused to keep her emotions under control or she'll kiss him again "it's fine" after that she left quickly to cheer squad.

Now it's Friday afternoon and nearly time for their friends to turn up. The door bell rang then and her father answered, it was Sasha and Chris. Paris breathed out a breath that she was holding in then started to talk with her friends outside. Her father was doing a Aussie style bbq tonight. He was doing mince putty's, steak, bread rolls, potato bake which is potato scallop, salad and her mom cooked a lemon meringue pie.

Everyone else started to turn up and the party started. Rick stayed away from her, just talking to her father and Kenny all through dinner. She was upset that he didn't even look at her at all, the dinner was finally over and then dessert was too. They started to set up the karaoke and Paris got up to sing. She started to sing and that's when Rick started to look at her. She started to get self conscious from him watching her.

Rick was trying to not look at her all night but when she started to sing he couldn't help it she has the most beautiful voice he's ever heard. He was watching her sing and then looked at what she was wearing. She had a tight white dress that came to her knees, around the neck it was cut out into triangles. She had high heel black peep toe shoes and her hair was out straight. He wanted her so bad right now but he couldn't do anything about it. She finished singing and Cameron got up.

"Rick can sing too" Kenny yelled out to them. Rick hit Kenny on the arm and Kenny hit him back.

"I can't sing" Rick said through his teeth to Kenny. Cameron finished and Kenny dragged Rick up to the karaoke machine they selected a song and started to sing. Paris was amazed at his singing voice he surprises her every time. After he sang they started to play Aussie footy meaning rugby league. Damian explained how to play to them all before playing.

Brayden was sent to bed just before Rick sang, so Darla started to drink wine. Damian, Rick, Chris, Shane, Kenny and Phil were on one team. The other team was Darla, Paris, Lisa, Cameron, Charlotte and Sasha. Basically boys vs girls but Cameron had to be on the girls team to make it even.

The game was fun, Damian kept on tackling Darla no matter if she didn't have the ball. Phil just tackled Lisa but wouldn't let her up he straddled her then started to kiss her. "Phil, come on let her up" Charlotte said laughing.

"Why?" He said cheekily. Lisa pushed him off when he was distracted and got up to play the ball. They finally told their friends that they were dating now, which got a big hug from them all.

Paris got the ball and ran for it, she thought she was in the clear but then was thrown over someone's shoulder like she weighed nothing. She smelt their cologne and she knew who it was, she groaned from the way he had his hand on her thighs. She was still wearing a dress, which was short but no shoes. He moved her so she was in front off him and facing him but he still held her in front of him but off the ground, she had the ball in her hand so she poked her tongue at him then threw the ball at his head, he ducked just in time then placed her on the ground and started to tickle her. She was squealing and squirming around.

"Stop" she squealed.

"Say sorry" he said to her.

"No" she giggled out.

"That's not the right answer princess" he said still tickling her.

"Sorry" she said with a squeal at the end. He stopped tickling her then picked her up and placed her on her feet gently.

"You're ok now" he said with a sexy smirk.

"I was better before you tickled me" she said with her hands on her hips.

"You shouldn't have thrown the ball at my head" he said looking into her eyes with his smirk.

"You shouldn't have picked me up" she countered back.

"Well you shouldn't look so hot in that dress" he said, then his eyes went wide when he realised what he said. She was shocked too so she kissed him and he kissed her back.

"Hey" Damian yelled at them but got nothing "hey Rick" nothing again. He threw his hands up in the air.

Rick pulled her closer, then bent down to place her on the ground. They didn't care about everyone else, they wanted this they've been fighting this too long and it was what they wanted. Damian finally stopped them when Rick's hands started to disappear up her dress. He pulled Rick off her and warned him.

The night was nearly over when Kenny started to sing off key and drunk to Ruin Me by The Veronica's. He wasn't that great he just ruined the song and were ruining their ears. Rick and Paris spent the rest of the night cuddling on a chair in the living room and giving little kisses.

"Time for bed sweetheart" Damian said to his almost asleep wife. He picked her up bridal style and headed upstairs but stopped and called out to Rick. "Rick you better get to bed alone"

"Yes sir" Rick yelled back. After Damian left,  him and Paris headed to bed. They kissed goodnight to each other, then went to bed. Rick started to chastised himself as soon as he was in the room. He's been thinking about the feelings he has towards Paris all week and they still say that he loves her. He wants to believe that they will live happily ever after without breaking each other's hearts but most times it doesn't.

He was nearly asleep when Paris came in then locked the door. She slowly slipped her nightie off and it fell to the ground. She wasn't wearing anything, she was so beautiful, he already knew this but being like this with no one else around it felt different.

"Paris you shouldn't be here" he said huskily to her.

"But I want to" she said walking towards him slowly.

She climbed on the bed and crawled up him. She started to kiss him and he kissed back. Paris pulled the sheet down and then pulled his pants down to release his big cock. Her eyes widened when she saw how big he was. He was bigger than Shane and it made her all wet. "I want it" she said out of breath.

He grabbed her and flipped her over so she was on the bottom. He started to kiss down her neck and then took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked it. His other hand started to squeeze her right nipple while he sucked her other. She moaned and arched her back. "Oh baby I can't wait to put it in you" he said when he came up for air. He then trailed kisses down her body and then spread her legs and started to suck her. She moaned more until she came on his face.

"Sorry" she said out of breath.

"That's alright" he said licking her juices off his lips. He got her all wet and ready for him. "You're ready baby"

"Yes" she panted.

"I can't hear you, princess"

"Yes" she screamed when he pushed inside her. It was tight and he wasn't all the way in yet.

"I'm not all the way in yet baby" he said through gritted teeth in frustration. He wanted to push in her hard but had to hold back because she's a virgin. He slowly slid out then back in again and out then in. He was finally all the way inside her now it felt great. He said sweet things in her ear when the pain was there and when she started to move under him he started to move slow then into a experienced rhythm. He moved her legs a bit higher up his waist and held her tight against him. They were both moaning at the same time, with every move he made.

"Oh Rick" Paris moaned out. He started to kiss her when he realised she was about to scream her release. She screamed into his mouth and then her legs tightened around his waist. She came and came until her whole body shattered. He moved inside her another two thrusts and he exploded inside her. He kissed her passionately and then pulled out. He rolled onto his back and pulled her up against his side. "Wow that was amazing" she said out of breath still.

"Yeah it was" he said with a smile.

"Rick" she said then leaned up on to her elbow to look down at him, she bit her bottom lip and his eyes went to there "I love you" his eyes went to hers and then he grabbed her into a passionate kiss.

"I love you too" he said after he pulled away from her. He knew this was wrong but he can't help it, the feelings he has for her are real. They kissed more and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Paris had the best sleep ever, she knew it was wrong what they have just done but she wouldn't turn back the clock to change it.

>>>>><<<<<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 194K 25
[Book 1 of the Carter Brother Series *Can be read separately*] Rated R novel so please ensure you are of appropriate maturity (recommended age for re...
23.6K 235 6
The AU where Louis is a 25-year-old driving instructor and Harry is a 17-year-old virgin who's really awful at seduction, except for the time he gets...
1K 7 22
Paris Amelia Darling, is your regular teenage girl, she has a huge crush on Jaden Simons, the schools hottest guy since he kissed her under the apple...
301K 8.7K 20
College senior Rosaline Valencia hasn't been one for dating or much of anything as far as boys are concerned. Saddled with an unfortunate reputation...