𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋�...

Oleh XOCHOIXO

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 ⎢ ❝ You don't lose hope, love. If you do, you lose everything. ❞ ❝ Bryce, sinc... Lebih Banyak

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝟎𝟎𝟏. the vk's arrival
𝟎𝟎𝟐. goodness class
𝟎𝟎𝟑. jerk-face prince
𝟎𝟎𝟒. practice with dude
𝟎𝟎𝟓. oh, how awful
𝟎𝟎𝟔. did i mention?
𝟎𝟎𝟕. rewrite the stars
𝟎𝟎𝟖. the princess and the dork
𝟎𝟎𝟗. twin talk
𝟎𝟏𝟎. faMiLY dAY
𝟎𝟏𝟏. gotta find where i belong
𝟎𝟏𝟐. coRoNaTIoN
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟏𝟑. stupid cameras
𝟎𝟏𝟒. life in auradon
𝟎𝟏𝟓. trip to the isle
𝟎𝟏𝟔. chillin' like a villain
𝟎𝟏𝟕. where's ben?
𝟎𝟏𝟖. the plan
𝟎𝟏𝟗. the fake wand
𝟎𝟐𝟎. it's going down
𝟎𝟐𝟏. i'll be waiting
𝟎𝟐𝟐. cotillion
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝟎𝟐𝟑. a sister-in-what?!
𝟎𝟐𝟒. so, will you?
𝟎𝟐𝟓. bal's engagement
𝟎𝟐𝟔. hades
𝟎𝟐𝟕. audrey?!
𝟎𝟐𝟗. great just great
𝟎𝟑𝟎. night falls
𝟎𝟑𝟏. ben is a beast...?!
𝟎𝟑𝟐. mal lied...?!
𝟎𝟑𝟑. a real sleeping beauty
𝟎𝟑𝟒. so long, barrier
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟎𝟐𝟖. do what you gotta do

731 24 0
Oleh XOCHOIXO

━━━━˚🌹👑🐶⋆˚━━━━
𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗢 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝟯

{BRYCE}

After we made it to the Isle of the Lost, Me, Ethan and the VK's parked our motorbikes then we got off and removed our helmets.

"Hey, I'm me again," I heard Mal say, happily as she touched her face.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here," Celia told Mal, "Kinda the point."

"Welcome back," I told Mal, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as Celia led the way.

"Thank you," Mal said with a smile as Celia led the way to a door that said, 'Pa Deranje' as I removed my arm from Mal's shoulder. Celia started to knock on the door before pausing as someone on the other side knocked back. Celia knocked back and the door opened as Celia looked at us with a grin and gestured  to us to come inside. We followed her through the arcade. When we went inside, Celia ran ahead when she saw her dad.

"Daddy!" Celia called out, excited as she ran to her dad, who lifted her and spun her around. The VK's, Ethan and I watched them with smiles on our faces.

"Here she is," Dr. Facilier said to his daughter before leading Celia away. While Celia and her father had their little moment, Me, Ethan and the VK's looked around the arcade. Me and Carlos went over to an old model of a TV. Carlos put a coin in it to turn it on to show the news on what's happening in Auradon.

"Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads around Auradon," The news reporter said from the TV.

"Uh, guys," I called out to the group.

"Come look at this," Carlos added as Mal, Evie, Jay and Ethan quickly surrounded us as we watched the news with Celia and Dr. Facilier following.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell," The reporter continued, "We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It's moving this!"

We quickly walked outside to see Harry Hook, Gil, and some other pirates sitting on OUR bikes.

"Wow! Rookie mistake!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Long time nay see," Harry mockingly said with a large ass fucking grin on his face.

"Get off my bike Hook!" Jay exclaimed, angrily.

"Catch me if you can Jay!" Harry shouted as he and the other pirates drove off.

"Over the roofs. Cut them off," Jay told Carlos, Ethan and Evie as they split.

"Yup," Carlos said as he went off.

"Uh...okay?" Ethan said, confused as he followed Jay.

Celia started to run after them but Mal stopped her, "Hey, hey, hey, hey not you. They got this. You, me and Bryce gotta go find the ember."

"Good timing," Celia said as she led me and Mal to Hades' lair, "It's right about his nap time." Mal and I shared concerned looks.

Celia led me and Mal to a cave entrance that had a locked mental gate in the front of it. It had the outline of a skull on it with the words 'Get lost!' above it.

Okay...I guess he doesn't like people that much. No shit sherlock.

Celia put the key in the keyhole and turned it when I noticed a sign behind Celia.

"Hey. How big is that dog?" I asked Celia as I gestured the 'Beware of Dog!' sign behind Celia.

"You'll see," Celia told me and Mal, seriously before opening the gate walking inside. Mal and I looked at the Isle one more time, because this could be the last time we see the light of day, before we followed Celia.

"Okay, stay quiet. It echoes like crazy in here," Celia warned us before leading us through the cave. Me and Mal both jumped when we heard a dog barking.

The fuck?!

"Come on," Celia said as she gestured to me and Mal to keep moving, "Cone on."

Celia led me and Mal over to a three-person bike that had mining hats on it. We put the hats on and turned on the lights before getting on the bike and riding it through the tunnels. Celia gave Me and Mal a thumbs up as we came to a stop in front of the entrance to Hades' lair. We quietly got off the bike and put the hats down before Celia led us into the lair. Celia dramatically gestured around the lair as Mal and I looked down below to see Hades sleeping on a chair, which was awkwardly placed in the middle of the lair.

Okay...? I guess. Not what I was expecting from a literal fucking god.

We quietly walked down the stairs as Celia pointed to the sleeping Hades with the ember on the table next to him, causing Mal to nod. We carefully continued down the stairs when the barking started again, causing me and Mal to looked around, frantically. Celia smiled and pointed to a record player that was playing a recording of a dog barking.

What fuck is this guy thinking?

I rolled my eyes as Mal was about to walk straight towards Hades when Celia stopped her. She gestured Mal to go to the right, so she could sneak behind Hades. As Mal crept towards Hades, Celia got annoyed with the recording and turned it off, which caused Hades to wake up.

Great now we're really about to die.

"What are you doing here?" Hades asked Celia, without opening his eyes.

How the fuck does he do that?!

"I noticed you were low on canned corn," Celia told Hades as he turned to look at her.

Celia tossed him a can as he caught it in one hand as his other shot out and caught Mal's wrist just as she was about to grab the ember and slowly turned to face Mal.

"Hi dad," Mal said, simply as Celia looked me, shocked. I just shrugged as Celia looked back at them.

I already knew Mal's dad was Hades, she told me, Ethan and Evie. And yikes it was pretty shocking.

Hades took off his sunglasses and jokingly waved to Mal.

"Quite the show you put on the other day," Hades told Mal.

"Right back at you," Mal said, glaring at him.

"Hmm. I was just coming to see you," Hades said with a grin as he and Mal both stood up.

"Really? Wonder why. Is it because I'm going to be Queen?" Mal mocking asked her dad.

"Ah! Now, Mal, don't be bitter," Hades said with a laugh as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"You abandoned me when I was a baby," Mal reminded her dad as she crossed her arms.

Okay. Straight forward.

"No. No, I left your mother," Hades told Mal as he pointed at her, "She's not the easiest the person to get along with."

"You think?" Mal said, sarcastically.

"Huh. You see," Hades said, wrapping a scarf around his neck as he walked over to Mal, "We have something in common already. We both hate your mother."

"No," Mal said, angrily as she pointed at Hades, "I don't hate my mother. She may be an evil lunatic but at least she stuck around."

"Oh! Boo-hoo," Hades mockingly said, "Wake up and smell the stink. You think you've had it rough. I used to be god! I had entire world that bore my name. And now I have nothing! And you have no idea what that feels like."

Damm, he probably hates Dad to his guts. No shit sherlock.

"Really? Because for 16 years, I had nothing," Mal told Hades, angrily, "And now I have a whole world but unless I get that ember, it's game over," Mal then held out her hand towards Hades while he started to think.

"Hold please," Hades said as he pushed Mal's hand away and turned around.

{Hades}

Listen, little girl
You're talking to a God
And I don't wanna hear the drama
Kindness ain't my brand

{Mal}

Oh, I guess that's why you ran

{Hades}

Try being married to your mama!

{Mal}

You stink at being a dad

{Hades}

Poor Mali, are you sad?

{Mal}

Not as sad as you without your powers
I didn't come to fight
For once, do something right

{Hades}

I steal souls, were you expecting flowers?

{Mal}

I only need you 'cause I came here for something

{Hades}

I've given you everything, by giving you nothing
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)

{Mal}

No, you only did what's best for you

{Hades}

Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do, yeah

{Mal}

You were never there
Guess you don't have a phone
You never called to say, "I miss you"

{Hades}

Ha ha ha, are you kidding? Is this a joke?
You need to let it go
You're stronger with those daddy issues

{Mal}

Oh! Thank you!

{Hades}

Show me some respect
It ain't easy to neglect
My attention would've made you softer

{Mal}

Ooh-hoo! Should I be proud?
Don't turn this thing around

{Hades}

I guess you are your father's daughter, ha, ha, ha

{Mal}

Don't think I need you, I just came here for something

{Hades}

I'm given you everything

{Mal and Hades}

by giving you nothing

{Mal}

I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I made it on my own, no thanks to you

{Hades}

Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do
How 'bout I go with you and we'll spend some time?

{Mal}

How 'bout you stay here 'cause you're out of your mind!

{Hades}

Let's make new memories, you can show me the town

{Mal}

No, you can keep your memories now

{Hades}

Get over it

{Mal}

I am over it!

{Mal and Hades}

I'm over you being over it!

{Hades}

Let's dance

{Mal and Hades}

I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove, you do
You do what you gotta do, yeah

{Hades}

Ha!

{Mal}

Please

"Do wanna make up for being a lousy dad?" Mal asked Hades as she turned to face him and held out her her hand, "Give me the ember."

"The ember only works for me," Hades told Mal.

"No. It'll work for me," Mal said, confidently, "We're blood."

"You're only half Hades," Hades informed Mal, "The ember won't do everything for you that it does for me."

"I'll take my chances," Mal gave him a fake smile as he huffed before placing the ember in her hand. Mal gave him one last fake smile before walking up the stairs.

"If it gets wet it's game over," Hades called after Mal as she gave him a mockingly wave over her shoulder before walking out of the lair.

"I guess that's the reason why he's always asking about you," Celia told Mal as we three made our through the tunnels. Mal paused as Celia and I looked at her.

"Evie, Ethan, and Bryce are the only ones, who know that he's my dad," Mal told Celia in a serious tone as Celia gave her an understanding nod, "And as far as I'm concerned, he doesn't even exist."

Mal sighed as Celia led us out of the cave  and to the others.

"It'll be okay," I told Mal, softly as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

Mal sighed, softly, "I hope so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 😎

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

300K 7.6K 24
❝As the princess of Hearts, do you also break a lot of hearts?❞ ❝I'm just a very likeable person.❞ FINISHED (5/8/'19) A Descendants fanfict...
117K 2.1K 35
After the events of Descendants 2, a new student arrives at Auradon, Kyle, son of Simba. A human teenager raised by lions. How will be fit in with th...
155K 3.9K 53
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ⎢ ❝ Off with their head! ❞ ❝ Harvey, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eyes? ❞ ❝ This isn't the...
13.5K 436 11
𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝟐 ⎢ ❝ I walked with you, once upon a dream. ❞ ❝ I was wondering... uh...If you liked the... carrot ca...