Age gap| Vol 3

By BriannaK1800

The grass is not always greener on the other side... More

Chapter 1๐Ÿงก
Chapter 2๐Ÿงก
Chapter 3๐Ÿงก
Chapter 4๐Ÿงก
Chapter 5๐Ÿงก
Chapter 6๐Ÿงก
Chapter 7๐Ÿงก
Chapter 8๐Ÿงก
Chapter 9๐Ÿงก
Chaptet 10๐Ÿงก
Chapter 11๐Ÿงก
Chapter 12๐Ÿงก
Chapter 13๐Ÿงก
Chapter 14๐Ÿงก
Chapter 15๐Ÿงก
Chapter 16๐Ÿงก
Chapter 17๐Ÿงก
Chapter 18๐Ÿงก
Chapter 19๐Ÿงก
Chapter 21๐Ÿงก
Chapter 22๐Ÿงก
Chapter 23๐Ÿงก
Chapter 24๐Ÿงก
Chapter 25๐Ÿงก
Chapter 26๐Ÿงก
Chapter 27๐Ÿงก
Chapter 28๐Ÿงก
Chapter 29๐Ÿงก
Chapter 30๐Ÿงก

Chapter 20๐Ÿงก

2K 140 265
By BriannaK1800

"So y'all just gone sleep yall life away Huh" Von mom asked walking in our room and snatching the cover off of us

"Von get up" I said tapping him

He smacked his lips before sitting up a little

"Y'all know y'all got three kids right"

"Yeah, that's why we in here knocked tf out"

"Right, The kids plus doing hair is exhausting"

"Y'all signed up for this the moment y'all decided to keep the twins and Dayjah... Ima take them out for a little but when I get back I need y'all up Okay?"

"Okay" me and Von said together

"I'm for real Von"

"What I do?"

"You literally laid right back up under Jayla"

"Cause I love her"

"Yeah y'all gone love y'all way into another child"

"I'm another one won't hu...."

"Shut that shit up right now Dayvon" I said covering his mouth

I still couldn't believe the whole proposal thing, it had been like a week and I still was in disbelief.

Like I've always wondered what it'll be like if I married Von or People would always tell us we should but I ain't never think it'll happen

I love Von with everything in me, but I always thought he is not the type of person to be getting married. Like We'll get in to a argument next day he tryna take me to divorce court or something like that.

He ain't even propose yet and so many things was going through my head. Like am I even ready to get married? Is that going to change our relationship in any type of way?

And I haven't been to a wedding since I was like 8, so how Ima know wtf to do and what to plan?

"You Finna come with me today?" Von asked as I got out the shower

"It depends what you gotta do today"

"I'm Finna get a tattoo then I'm going to the studio"

I just shook my head no

"Why, you don't love me no more or something"

"I can meet you at the studio after I'm done doing what I gotta do"

"What you gotta do?"

"Hot girl shit"

"Don't make me have to come shoot that lil club up again"

"Again??"

" you remember that one time, it was a drive by outside that club you was at"

" yeah"

He just started smiling

"Von wtf, we wasn't even together at the time"

"And?? I still ain't want to ass out hea"

"You fucking crazy, how you even know where I was at"

"Yo Instagram story"

"We wasn't even following each other at the time"

"You think I only got one page?"

Aw Okay, Mr.IshootclubsupcauseI'mbored

After I finished getting ready I waited for Nyla to come over

"Meet me back here at around 6" Von said before he left out

"For?"

"We going out to eat"

"Me and you?"

"Yeah, then after I can have you for desert"

"You so corny get outta my faceeee" I said laughing

"But for real be here at 6"

"I am"

He kissed me before leaving out, a few minutes after he left Nyla came over and we went to the mall

"Jayla you gotta problem" Nyla said walking behind me

"Why you say that?"

"We been in the mall 25 minutes and you already bought the kids 5 outfits each"

"My kids needa a outfit for every day of the year"

"Babes it's not enough room in them kids closets"

"That's why they got closets at yo house"

"Girl those damn near full too"

We both laughed and went to sit outside

"Aww I'm just seeing Von story from last night" she said showing me her phone

"Omgggg that's embarrassingggg"

"No it wasn't"

"It's weird how he record us kiss or something and thousands of people see it"

"Girl yall married shut up"

I wanted to tell Nyla I knew so bad, but I couldn't since she was in on it too.  Ever since I read them messages anything about marriage made me think about it.

Once 5:00 hit, I went back home because I knew I wanted to change. After I changed and everything, I waited for Von but this Nigga never showed up.

Instead he sent me the address to the restaurant, telling me to meet him there. He lucky I'm hungry or else I would've just told him another day and went to sleep or something.

I pulled up and Von was already standing at the door

"Damn been waiting for me at the door" I said  walking over to him

"Yeah you took to long"

"Cause I ain't no I had to meet you here and I'm tired of driving"

"Aw, well you look good ma. What Nigga you go see"

"Oh just some cute lil dread head from the chi"

"You was fucking Durk again" he yelled

"No nigga, I was talking about you"

"Aw shit my bad"

I just walked in the restaurant and was ready to tell the waiter table for two. But Von grabbed my hand and started leading me somewhere.

He put his hands over my eyes making me run into wall. Then what felt like outside, I opened my eyes and everybody was there I mean like EVERYBODY.

Even Durk and I could've sworn Von said we can't be around each other for the next 5 years

I just said Hey to everyone as I sat down. I thought it was just a dinner for me and Von, but i actually liked everybody being here.

We were all just talking, laughing, and eating when Von stood up. I thought he was going to the bathroom when he started asking for everybody attention.

My heart sank, lord I already know wtf he about to do! Ima still act surprise when he do it because, I'm still shocked he actually ready to this.

I just pray we make the right decision and don't regret anything later in life.

Everybody took out their phones and started recording.

Damn yall making it so obvious

"Jayla, Ion know where to start" He said standing in front of me

"What you tryna say?"

"Since everybody here know I met you when you was 16 I was 26. I know that shit fucked up, and I should've left as soon as you told me, but I don't know it's just something about you that had me. still got me stuck"

"Go off King Kells" Muwop yelled making everybody laugh

" our whole relationship was all over the fucking place, we ain't really have a plan or know what we was doing we was just going with whatever"

My heart was beating fast as hell

"We den did so much shit together that we ain't never gotta tell nobody. And no matter how many months or years we broke up we somehow always ended up back together"

"Omg, you gone make me cry"

"And I apologize for not always being the best to you. And any time I hurt you, I swear Ima try to make it up to you. I love you"

"I love you too" 

"Well allat being said, Jayla you gone marry a Nigga or not?" He said getting down on one knee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
80.2K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...