[Bottom Dream Collection] (UN...

By Hatchiko_

♡ Stories More

...
Help-
~*Vote*~
Into The Woods(Dundy)
Listen up
'ʲᵘˢᵗ ʳᵃⁿᵈᵒᵐ ᵖⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉˢ'
^ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ^<ᴊᴏsʜᴅᴜʙ x ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ>
ʟᴀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ʀᴏᴏᴍ
//ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ//
~¡My God¡~
✓Killing Buddies✓
»A Worth For Your Time«
Meeting Dream's Children
//~ᵐʸ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ~//
HAH!?
//Fuck both of you//
CHAOTIC SIMPS
Would You Rather
Hide or Hunt(14v14)
It is out
[A/N]
Oh shit-
🙂💢
🤭👀
[A/N]
•My Health Right Now•
When it comes to songs who would win?
\\His Office Quarter's\\
աҽ ϲհօՏҽ ϲհɑօՏ
•w•
Sorry- TwT
Gomen!
Señorita(Vol.1)
• Message Delivered •
Apology Story?
Votings ♡
You deserve better... (DreamNoBlade ☆)
Dream Harem - Gang bang
A Dream?.. (Dreamza ♡)

Thanks to my ex-boyfriend~

3.8K 94 138
By Hatchiko_

DreamNotFound and NinjaNotFound Agnst

>Dnf Agnst<
>Nnf Agnst<
>Dreamja Fluff & Smut<

•>Type<•
Agnst
Fluff
Smut(Just a little)

(Aha- still not good at smut)

Im just gonna ask is ninja okay with being ship if not im gonna take this down :D

•>Ship<•
Dreamja/Ninream(Idk-)

•>Books of ship<•
*Aggresively adds that ship*

•>Request<•
Lavender_Paint
Where are yuu??

//Summary//
It is Dream & George's 5th anniversary,But it is also Ninja and George's 2nd anniversary.Dream asked George where they would wanna go in their anniversary.George ignored Dream and walked out the house.Dream was confused maybe he was just in a bad mood.Dream decides he would go to the supermarket because they ran out of food suplies.Ninja went to the supermarket and bumped into a blond person.They talk and said their farewells.When the time of their anniversary Dream was looking for George at the park,he couldn't see George anywhere until he saw someone familiar,it was Ninja kissing George....Dream was about to cry...but he had an idea for revenge...He went near both of them tears in his eyes and slap Geogre....

(Can i just continue the summary as the story??)

'--' diz means fastforward

Lol im lazyyy

--

×Dré POV×

"Good Morning Baby."I greeted my boyfriend George as he came down the stairs."Not now Dream."He responded groaning at me....was he mad at me?."Oh...o-okay."When he left the room,i felt tears running down my face. 'D-did i do something wrong...? maybe Gogy just had a bad mood...maybe right?' I sighed and standed up my seat and went to check the fridge.They were a few things left in there,so i decided to go to the supermarket.

--

×3rd Pov×

"Okay....Starwberry,Blueberry,
Banana,Lemon and Sweet Berry...are check on the list"Dream said checking his grocery list.Dream walked in the frozen goods section to buy something.While Dream was walking,listening to music he wasn't paying attention to a voice.

"H-hey w-watch o-"

*Crash*

"O-ow"Dream said rubbing his head."Omg im so sorry i- i didn't mean to bump into you"the stranger spoke."I-its okay....i- i wasn't paying attention either.."Dream responded."S-sorry again....uh-..m-my name is Ninja..."the stranger spoke reaching Dream's hand so he can stand up."O-oh my name is Dream."The blond responded."Im still so sorry for bumping into you Dream"Ninja said carrying Dream's basket."I-...its okay and y-you dont have to carry it-..."Dream responded with a quick glance over Ninja who helped him with his 'Grocery Trip'.

--

"Heh- btw im sorry again..."Ninja said rubbing his back head."I- please stop you've been like saying sorry to me, for the whole time"Dream exclamied."Yeah- uh....Can i maybe have your number so we can like talk?"Ninja said."E-eh ofcourse but just remember i have a boyfriend"Dream said giving Ninja his number."Haha dont worry i have one too..."Ninja responded."Well then i'll see you whenever?"Dream asked."Yeah...uh....see you whenever".

--

"Baby im bac-"When Dream opened the door he saw no one in the house.'Ehhh where is gogy?'Dream thought to himself while putting the groceries in the kitchen.When Dream was about to get the groceries he saw a letter.

___________________________________
Dear Dream,

                               Meet me at the park 6:30 PM. I need to tell you something.It is important....dont come early....  

                                                    Love,
                                                 George
____________________________________

'Oh....George wants me to go to the park?...and wants to tell me something important?...maybe its about our anniversary or...oh oh a suprise aniversary...not to come early....mehh i'll come early, it can't hurt right....'

--

×4:58 PM×

'Welp its almost 5, i should get going already'.Dream thought getting his 'engagement ring'.He was thinking of proposing to George since he loved George to much he can't be bothered to let anyone have him.

--

When Dream was at the park there were to many people already.He was looking for George since there was alot of people he couldn't see him and George didn't gave him an idea where he is.After a few minues of searching George over and over.He finally found him...but there was another familiar person with him.........Ninja....the guy he met at the store...'Dont worry i have a boyfriend'...Is that what Ninja meant?...he was dating George....

Dream felt tears rolling down his face.It stopped....he had a brilliant revenge....He went near George...He was kissing back...oh how much Dream wanted to slap him.

"G-george...."Dream cried."D-dream...its n-not what it looks like...."George stuttered..."W-wait aren't you the guy i bumped into the store earlier...wait your dating....George??"Ninja was confused."Here take this you cheater!!"Dream threw the engagement ring to George."W-what..."George was looking at the ring."I- i was gonna give t-this to you...but it s-seems you were busy with another p-person...."Dream slapped George."I-..."George couldn't think of anything else.Two of the people he 'loved' was meeting eachother."W-wait Dream...you were dating George the whole time..."Ninja asked and Dream just nod rubbing his teary eyes."I-...George why didn't you tell me!?"Ninja yelled at George."I-IM SORRY OKAY!?"George yelled back.Dream was just watching the Drama...I mean he did love George but the ignoring and another things happened, i guess he hated him now."YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE OVER, LETS GO DREAM!"Ninja yelled."W-wait what...."George was sobbing right now."Wait what?"Dream asked.Ninja dragged Dream away from George.He was just left there crying...

--

"U-uh...Ninja where are we?"Dream asked but didn't get an answer he was just dragged by Ninja to a huge house,then they went inside."N-ninja w-what..?"Dream was in someone's room....Ninja's room..."S-sorry i should have known he already had a boyfriend..."Ninja said..."I-its okay..."Dream responded."Today was our 2nd Anniversary..."Ninja said rubbing his face."Well..today was our 5th anniversary"Dream said laying down on Ninja's bed."Oh....."Ninja was speechless 5th Anniversary!?,Damn he did ruin someone's life."I-IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS DATING SOMEONE IM SO CARELESS PLEASE FORGIVE ME"Ninja was blabbering saying sorry to Dream."I-i Ninja..calm down its now your fault....its mine..."Dream said rubbing Ninja's back.Their position is like Ninja is kneeling and his face is on Dream's lap."B-but i just ruined both of your relationship..."Ninja claimed that he ruined it.Dream sighed and grabbed Ninja's chin."H-huh?"Ninja was so confused."Shh...just go to sleep..."Dream said rubbing Ninja's hair and wiping his face.

--

×Ninja POV×

I was awaken by a heavy thing or something hovering over me.When i opened my eyes i saw him...Dream sleeping peacefully above me..I started to blushed, his face was too close to mine.'Oh god....hes too adorable'my mind was cloudy with that kind of face.I started to move not knowing what would happened next."A-ahh~"I heard Dream moaned into my chest...he was shaking.'O-oh god...'My face was now burning he just moaned into my chest...

×3RD POV×

"U-uh Dream...?"Ninja called out the blond's name."Hmm~?"Dream answered but still half asleep."I-...uh...."Ninja was stuttering...when he felt hands in his thighs.He was now red like a tomato.(Bruh Tomato Ninja🤣.)Ninja moved his leg but didn't know it would come across another....."A-ah~".....moan."N-nin?"Dream was half awake now,but the sudden move ments from Ninja he..."N-ninja~"....Oh god and if you think that moan didn't make someone hard."I-..f-fuck..."Ninja stuttered Dream's knee was on his crotch and if he moved his leg it would trigger someone's ass."N-nin stop m-moving please~"Dream begged.And fuck that didn't turn on Ninja even more.

Dream or Ninja haven't you know made out with George just kissing...normal kissing.
So its their first time doing this.

"I- Dream..could you know get up p-please..."Ninja said but inside he didn't want Dream to get up.Dream got up from its previous position."S-sorry...."Dream apologized, what he didn't know his ass was sitting on Ninja's crotch and Ninja couldn't concentrate due to Dream's moving apology."I-its okay just...."Ninja stopled talking when he felt himself burning."N-ninja are you alright"Dream asked moving his body closer to him."U-uh yeah just th-....."Ninja was cutted of by Dream who said..."OMG your burning a-are sick or something...WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? I coukd have helped you."Dream bounced onto Ninja's crotch,he was so tempted to groaned due to Dream's sudden reaction.Dream still doesnt' know whats happening but he is hearing Ninja groaned..."Ninja was covering his mouth but was caught by act."W-well u-uh...."Ninja couldnt' think of any excuse.While Ninja was thinking Dream noticed something he felt something hard brushed against his ass....then he just realized where he was sitting."O-omg im so so so sorry i didn't know where i was sitting!!"Dream said getting off Ninja's crotch.Ninja whimpered from the lost of his climax, he was about to cum but Dream got off.

--
This is the end and oh my god i litteraly just made this today and....its now 2:18 AM and i feel like someone is staring at me in my window...oh god-...

How was it tho-?

Part 2??

Aha- im so fucking scared right now but....

My Question for today is...
What do you think about this ship?
---->

Words:2485

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 3.4K 57
A collection of short stories..
19.1K 368 28
[COMPLETED] duhcady's archives started: 11/?/21 posted: 11/3/22 changed: 9/4/23 completed: 4/1/24
85.3K 2.3K 48
**Recommendations Have Been Closed** You can ask for any ship, as long as Dream is bottom. You can ask for angst, fluff, or anything about Dream real...
1.1K 10 15
yes sir i made this at 3am the cover is temporary :P mostly DSMP and UTAUS probably Fluff, Angst, maybe smut depending if im comfy w/ it be free to s...