𝘛𝘱𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤|| (Rayem...

By __pending__

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️! Don't ship it, don't read it. This is a normal AU and both characters will be aged up, though... More

Chapter one.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five(end of chapter one official)
Authors note (not a chapter)
Chapter one (2)
Chapter two (2)
Chapter three (2)
Chapter four (2)
Authors note (Not a chapter!)

Authors note! (Not a chapter)

120 2 0
By __pending__

I am feeling better a bit so I might start writing again soon! But that's not what this is about! So my friend has helped me many times while writing this and they finally got the app! Not only that but they wrote a story! It would mean the world to me if you went and supported them! There username is "houe_non_binaire" and they story the wrote (which I helped) is called "Is my best friend a murderer ?!" Please go help them out. Oh also THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS MY GOAL WAS 100!! SO THANK YOU EVERYONE!! That's all! Have a good day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
233K 8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...