One picture, One thousand wor...

By W1ltedFlow3r

写真 【photography】 ❣ 。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。 ❝good grief. another transfer student, another pain in my ass.... or... More

↪What If?
↪[L/N], A new student
↪[L/N], A medium psychic
↪[L/N], A new friend.
↪[Y/N], The kind hearted
↪[Y/N], The babysitter
↪[Y/N], the lucky student
↪[Y/N], His source of joy

↪[Y/N], His dear friend

1.2K 48 40
By W1ltedFlow3r

❝Stop. Cause why'd you have to kill my cat.❞
-One day, Lovejoy

It has been a week ever since that incident happened, none of you even lifted a finger. You were too scared of what you might find in that book, you've been trying to reassure yourself that you will be fine as long as you have Saiki for the past 3 days.

Right now, you are on the stairs, Saiki was right outside in the school's balcony and it was lunch time. Your heart was beating so loud that you'd think Saiki can hear it from there, it was practically drumming in your ears. Okay, you can do this. He said he respects your decision and will try to help you, there's nothing to be afraid of. Except for the fact that he might've changed his mind and doesn't want you anywhere near that book, okay- no. You'll be fine, the bad thoughts can go die in a fire. Besides, he wouldn't just suddenly change his mind in a week

I've changed my mind about the book.

Oh, so he did, huh. Your eyes widened at his statement, "What's that supposed to mean?" he glared at you with his eyes that showed no emotion, crushing every bit of hope you had.

I saw what you did last week [Y/N]. Like i said, this book is dangerous. What if you mis-use it? What if you took advantage of the powers this book will give you? You were a little irritated at that, you're not a person filled with vengeance, you're not the kind of person who takes advantage of something like this, you just wanted to understand your powers more.

"Saiki, you know better than anyone that i wouldn't do such things." Saiki's eyes soften when he saw your devastated face, he wanted to get the frown off of your face if possible. But he shook it off and his face immediately returned to his normal, nonchalant face.
Exactly, this book is made to corrupt people like you.
"It won't happen if you're there to snap me out of it" You were determined to get that book, you had to find out what was in it. But Saiki was having none of it, he simply went past you to head back inside.

As soon as he was gone, you released a breath you didn't realize you were holding. Was he right? Maybe you're not strong enough for this book, you put those thoughts away and go on with your day.

Saiki felt bad for saying no to you, but he had to do it to keep you save. That book was created contained information that no one from this timeline should know about, he doesn't trust it at all. Now that [Y/N]'s not with him for the first time in a while, he felt empty, like something is missing from his life.

While wallowing in slight discomfort, Saiki suddenly heard a very distinguishable pathetic voice calling him

"SAIKI!! I noticed you get along well with that cute girl in your class~ What's her name? Is she single? What type of guys does she like?" Toritsuka kept bombarding Saiki with questions about you that it irked him, a lot.

Shut the fuck up before i burn you to crisps Toritsuka froze and zipped his mouth shut after hearing Saiki's threat.

Okay, maybe that was an overreaction.

"Jeez, i'm sorry..." shockingly, Toritsuka apologizes. "No need to get angry, if you want to date her then go ahead" Saiki simply rolled his eyes at what Toritsuka just said, he doesn't want to date you.He doesn't want to feel the warmth in your hand while holding his cold one, he doesn't want to spoil you with gifts while you pout at him for buying you too much stuff, he doesn't want to pepper your face with kisses while hugging you from behind, he doesn't want to-

"Uhh...Saiki? You okay?" Saiki snapped out of his trance, he can feel his face warming up while Toritsuka looks at him with a perplexed look on his face, which turned into a knowing look "Wait are you actually—" Saiki gave him a death stare which immediately shut him up again, Saiki then teleported away as quick as light.

He must've forgotten to pay attention, because Saiki telerported right next to Aiura Mikoto, one of the many people he doesn't want to see right now.

"Yo Saiki, did you miss me?" He ignored her greeting "Still the cool and quiet guy i know, that's my soulmate everyone" She stated, laced with sarcasm, a smirk fully visible on her. "What do you need anyways? This is pretty unusual for you..." Then she let out a dramatic gasp "Are you going to confess your undying love for me-" Saiki gave her the same death stare he just gave Toritsuka, it caught Aiura off-guard, but she doesn't stay quiet for long "Where's that girl who's always with you?" ...We- "Oh wait, there she is! [L/N]!!" Aiura waved at You. You squinted your eyes at the unusual couple, then gave them a single wave back. Even though you had a smile, Saiki noticed your slanted eyebrows, were you upset?

"Trouble in paradise?" Aiura suddenly asked Saiki. Just a small fight, nothing big Saiki answered, hoping the girl would just leave him alone. She did the complete opposite. "That's not 'nothing big' that's a huge problem!! You have to apologize to her right now!" She insisted. You're overreacting, besides she won't just accept my apology Saiki scoffed. Aiura could only sigh at that, "you're right. Which is why you should buy a gift for her-" She went on and on until lunch was over and Saiki's eardrums wrecked, he did plan on apologizing to you later though.

Saiki walked away from school even more upset than usual, from your fight with him, to Toritsuka bugging him with his existence, then Aiura's endless babbling about how to treat girls and stuff he doesn't care about.

And now he has to go back to you to apologize because... uh, why IS he apologizing? Is it because he's in the wrong? certainly not, he's the all powerful Saiki Kusuo after all, he's never wrong. He just doesn't like seeing the frown on your face whenever he sees you, he just doesn't want everything to end up awkward between you two, he doesn't want you to stop talking to him. That's all, nothing more. Right?
He shook it off, who cares anyways. Besides he already bought you a gift because Aiura is very persuasive.

And there you were, sitting under a tree while writing something on a book. You were completely unaware of your surroundings, including Saiki.

This time, his heart was the one thundering in his chest. He shook off the nervousness, and called after you.

[Y/N].

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.1K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
309K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
569K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...