BNHA x (Gojo) reader

Galing kay Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... Higit pa

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E10
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S1, E10

12.9K 448 312
Galing kay Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

"What's that?" Kirishima said.

The white haired girl stepped forward, as she saw villains and curses appear through the portal, "Villains...and curses..." She mumbled to herself.

"It this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

"Don't move!" Aizawa said, as he put on his yellow goggles, "Those are villains...."

"And curses..." (Y/n) finished as the others were shocked by the revelation.

Soon, a humanoid bird walked through the portal, shocking the sorcerer.

"A special-grade..."

-----

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh? The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here." The mist figure said.

-----

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa said.

'Knew I should've just went after them...' (Y/n) thought, with a barely noticeable scowl.

-----

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too...All Might...The Symbol of Peace...I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" The male with hands around him looked up at the white haired girl, "Gojo (Y/n)...The sister of Gojo Satoru..."

-----

Aizawa's scarf came to life, as (Y/n) glared, from behind her blindfold, at the special-grade. Thirteen had their arm outstretched, to keep the students from walking ahead.

'What the pro heroes and sorcerers fight against and what they face...'

Midoriya was trembling at the sight of the curses and villains.

'...is an extraordinary evil.'

"What? Villains? Curses? No way...There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said.

Momo walked up, "Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?"

"We have them, of course, but..." Thirteen trailed off.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Todoroki began.

(Y/n) looked back at him, "It's only here, I don't sense anyone outside."

He nodded towards her, "If the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." He finished.

The male teacher walked to the other hero, "Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains or curses even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering." He explained before calling someone, "Kaminari. You try contacting the school wit you quirk, too."

"Yessir." The teen replied, putting a hand to his ear.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks...but you can't get rid of the curses. Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..." Midoriya said.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick." Aizawa said, "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." He then got ready to jump, "(Y/n)."

"Hai!" She said as they both jumped down the stairs, not before waving at her classmates with a grin.

"Shooting squad, let's go." A male villain said.

"Didn't our intel say it would be Thirteen and All Might? Who are these guys?!" A female said.

"I don't know! But if they think they can come at us from the front by themselves..." A different villain said.

"...then they're huge idiots!" The three said.

Aizawa used his quirk as (Y/n) smirked.

"Huh? My quirk...The bullets won't come out?!"

The girl kicked them, sending back, unconscious. Then looked at at the male, "See you in a bit, Aizawamin!" She said as she disappeared and started getting rid of curses that were around the area.

The male nodded and wrapped his scarf around the three and made them come towards each other, making them head-butt.

"Idiot, he's Eraser Head! He can erase quirks just by looking at them! The other one is Gojo (Y/n)! Strongest Sorcerer along with her brother Gojo Satoru." Someone said.

"Erase? Are you gonna erase the quirks of heteromorphic-type villains like us, too?" A villain said jumping up and throwing a punch at the male, making him dodge.

"No, I can't." The male said before throwing a punch, sending the villain flying back, then sending his scarf at him, "But the skills of you guys like you..." He said as it wrapped around his ankle, but dodged as someone behind him threw a punch, "...are statistically more likely to manifest in close combat..." He kicked the villain, making them fall on two others, before unwrapping the other villain's ankle as he he fell on the the three. "...so I've taken measures against that." He finished.

"He's also strong in hand-to-hand combat, and since he's hiding his eyes with goggles, you can't tell whose quirk he's erasing. When he fights against a group, that makes it harder for them to work together." The male by the fountain said before looking at the white haired girl. "Then there is her...She is amazing in every aspect, and is getting rid of the curses at an amazing rate. I must have her..."

(Y/n) raised her hand getting rid of the curse and smiled, "Ara~ You're lucky I can't use anything destructive or else Aizawamin you've scowled me." She sighed softly before turning around as she was met with a punch from a curse but their arm exploded last second. "Mah~ Your weak~" She said letting a smirk cross her features.

The curse seemed to grow angry at her before throwing another punch but resulted the same way, before she exorcised it.

She turned to the other curses surrounding her and smiled, "You will all get a turn to die, so calm down."

-----

"Wow...Mr. Aizawa and (Y/n)-chan are actually good at fighting by themselves against a lot of people and curses, huh?" Midoriya said as he watched the fight down below, as the others ran towards the entrance.

Iida stopped and turned to the other male, "This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" He exclaimed as the green haired teen turned to him, and followed.

As the other students ran, but suddenly a portal opened up ahead of them, making Thirteen stop.

"I won't let you."

-----

'Shoot! I just blinked once and the guy who looks like the most trouble got away...' Aizawa thought, as he kicked a villain.

'Damn it! I was busy with the curses!' (Y/n) thought as she exorcised another curse, before looking at the bird humanoid one, 'Plus I need to get rid of the Special-Grade.'

-----

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. And we have come to retrieve Gojo (Y/n)." The mist villain said.

"Huh?" Midoriya said, with his eyes widen.

"I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play."

Thirteen opened a fingertip from their gloves about to use their quirk but was surprised when Bakugo and Kirishima went up to attack.

The blond creating an explosion as a cloud of smoke appeared all around them.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" The red haired teen said.

Midoriya covered himself before putting his arms down, looking at where the villain is.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs." The villain said. 

"No! Move away, you two!" The hero said.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" He said as he spread the mist around them.

"What the—?!" Kirishima said.

Uraraka and Sato were grabbed by Iida.

Shoji covered Mina and Sero.

"Ribbit..."

Iida looked at the massive mist dome, "Everyone...!" He yelled out.

-----

Midoriya, who had his arms in front of him, looked at where he appeared and saw that he was falling in the water, making him yell out. Then he fell into it.

'A warp? Is that his quirk?' He thought as he started to swim up, 'They want to kill All Might? Retrieve (Y/n)-chan? What in the world is going on? What the heck?' He stopped once he noticed a villain swim up to him.

'Here he comes! I don't have anything against you, but see ya!' The shark-like villain thought as he opened his mouth, revealing sharp teeth, but at the last second he was kicked by Tsuyu.

"Midoriya! Ribbit!" She said before her tongue wrapped around him.

"See ya..."

"See ya." She said as she swam up.

"Shipwreck Zone"

Tsuyu then merged from the water and put the green haired male on the boat, as she held onto Mineta.

"For a frog...your boobs...are pretty big." He said as he rubbed his cheek against the girl.

"Ribbit." She said as she had a small blush, but then dropped his body harshly onto the boat. As she climbed up the side of it.

"Thanks, Asui." Midoriya said.

"Call me "Tsu."" She said, once she was up.

"Asui Tsuyu"
"Quirk: Frog"

"Asui Tsuyu! Quirk: Frog. She can do pretty much anything a frog can! As expected!"

"T-T-T-T-Tsu, thanks!" The male stuttered.

"This has turned into a bad situation, though."

"Yeah. What the villain said earlier..."

"All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?"

"And we have come to retrieve Gojo (Y/n)."

"They knew U.A.'s schedule! Looking at the big picture, those guys must've set up the media intrusion the other day to get information. They were waiting to pounce just as Todoroki said." 

"But, but—It's not like they can kill All Might! Or even take (Y/n)-chan! Once All Might comes, he'll pound those guys!" The purple grape said, throwing punches.

"Mineta." Tsuyu called out. 

"Huh?"

"Don't you think they are trying so hard because they have a way to kill him? Guys that strong just told us they would torture us to death, you know. I wonder if we'll be able to hold out until All Might arrives...Even if All Might comes, I wonder if we will all make it out in one piece..."

"B-B-But we have (Y/n)-chan! She's the strongest sorcerer!"

"She is but she can't be at two places at once. (Y/n)-chan can't go to another area unless told to by Mr. Aizawa. But there are many curses by the fountain, so she must stay there in order to exorcise the curses. But if there were more around, she would have to leave her post and come to every area, leaving Mr. Aizawa on his own." She said.

"M-M-Midoriya! What the heck is that?" He said nervously.

"Ribbit!" Tsuyu croaked as she looked at the water.

"You bastard! I'll kill you!" The villain from earlier said, as there were more swimming up. 

Mineta yelled out, "There's a ton of them!"

'Those guys have a way to defeat All Might and even take (Y/n)-chan. She's probably right about that. I can't think of any other possibility. Why do they want to kill him? Because he's become a person who deters villains and evil? Because he's the one and only Symbol of Peace? Why do they want to take her? Is it because she's strong? She has information on basically anything? No, I mean...'

"You can become a hero."

"I like that!"

"You can become a hero, with or without a quirk, Izuku-chan!"

'Right now, I don't...'

"Come, Young Midoriya."

"Congrats on getting accepted."

"Izuku-chan! I'm so proud of you!"

"Wah! You're so cool!"

'I don't...'

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here."

"I'll wait for that day to come, Izuku."

'I don't care about why!' He thought as he spoke up, "If those guys..." He began as the other two turned towards him.

"Ribbit."

"...have a way to defeat All Might...or even take (Y/n)-chan, then right now, we should be stopping whatever they're planning. By fighting and winning!" Midoriya finished, looking at them with a confident look.

-----

"Landslide Zone"

Some of the villains there got frozen in place. 

"It's pathetic to lose against a single child. Get a hold of yourself. You're an adult, aren't you?" Todoroki said to them.

-----

"Collapse Zone"

Bakugo raised his hand, and used his quirk on a villain, sending them back. Kirishima was behind him, with his arms raised.

-----

"Mountain Zone"

Momo pulled a staff from her wrist, as she created another weapon from her thigh, and Jiro pulling it.

Kaminari getting into stance as he looked at the villains around.

-----

"Fire Zone"

Ojiro seemed to be alone as he faced the villains.

-----

"Squall Zone"

Tokoyami and Koda were together back to back as they were surrounded by villains.

-----

The blue haired male by the fountain scratched his neck before walking up.

-----

"Lounge"

"The number you have dialed is not in service, or has been temporarily disconnected." The voice said.

All Might put down his phone, "I can't reach Thirteen, Aizawa or Young Gojo...Whatever the reason, I am neglecting my teaching duties because of what happened outside of work hours. I did something very foolish. What if I go say something at the end? My body will last for another ten minutes or so." He said before going into his hero form and standing, "I will g—" He cut off by coughing blood, and the door opening.

"Hold your horses."

"Principal Nezu!"

"Yes! Am I a mouse? A dog? A bear? My real identity is...the principal!" The short hybrid animal said.

All Might crouched down and scooted closer to the animal, "Your fur is well-groomed today, as usual."

"The secret is keratin. Humans can't get this kind of color or luster, well except for the Gojos'. But let's talk about that later." He said and took out a tablet, "Look at this! "All Might Resolves Three Incidents in Only One Hour!"" He finished shocking the other male, making him sigh, "The fault mainly lies with the ruffians who still cause trouble in this town even with you here, but you also shouldn't react every time you hear of an incident! That's why I sent Satoru there to help you. You really haven't changed at all, have you? Your hero activities are limited because of your injury and its aftereffects. Along with that, you need to train your One For All successor. Since you insist on remaining the Symbol of Peace, the only way you can keep the world from finding out about both of those is for you to come here. That's why I suggested you become a teacher."

He said as he looked at the hero, who went back to his normal form, "I think you can stay here and relax for a little longer." He then climbed onto the couch, "In actuality, you can only teach this next class for a little bit, right? I'm the one who suggested it, but since you've accepted the position, I wish you'd prioritize your teaching duties." The small animal said as the blond bunny hopped towards the table, "I mean, there are a lot of hero agencies in this town."

"It is as you say. But that is why I was preparing to go to USJ." All Might said.

"Even if you went now, you would be forced to return right away, right? If that's the case, then you might as well listen to my theories on teaching and use that to help you in the future."

'He's pouring tea...'

Nezu pushed the small cup to the male, "Have a drink." He said as he took a sip from his.

'He's always been long-winded.' The hero thought sweat-dropping, 'What bothers me most is that I didn't get a voicemail and couldn't connect at all...'

"First of all, regarding the vulnerability and responsibility of being both hero and teacher..."

"You haven't changed at all either, sir."

-----

"Shoji, is everyone here? Can you check?" Iida said worried for the others.

The said male used his quirk to see where the others were located, "Everyone's scattered, but they're all in this building." He said as everyone else sighed in relief.

"Damn it, physical attacks can't hit him, and he can warp things...His quirk's the worst!" A male said.

"Class rep!" Thirteen began.

"Yes?"

"I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what is happening here." They said, surprising the male, "The alarm are not sounding, and our phones don't have signal. The alarm system is based on infrared rays. Even though Eraser Head is erasing people's quirks left and right, and (Y/n) exorcising curses, they are still not working, which means they must have someone with an interference quirk who hid right when they arrived. It would be faster for you to run than for us to find that person."

"But it would be a disgrace as class rep to leave everyone behind—" The male said but got cut off.

"Go, Emergency Exit! If you can go outside, there are alarms. That's why these guys are only doing this inside, right?" Sato said, walking up and getting into a stance.

Sero walked up and took a stance, "As long as you go outside, they won't follow you! Blow away this fog with your legs!"

"Use your quirk in order to save others!" The hero said.

"I can totally support you like I did in the cafeteria! I will!" Uraraka said as Mina nodded, "Please class rep!"

Iida thought for a second before getting into a running position.

"Even if you have no other choice, are there really idiots who talk about their plans in front of the enemy?!" The villain said before sending mist like tendrils towards them.

"We did it because it doesn't matter if we're found out!" Thirteen said before sucking them up with their quirk, "Black Hole!"

-----

"What do you mean, fight? Are you stupid?! These guys might kill All Might and take (Y/n)-chan, right? You're contradicting yourself, Midoriya!" Mineta exclaimed as he started to cry, "The best plan would be to sit tight and wait for the U.A. heroes to come save us, of course!"

"Mineta, those guys down there are clearly assuming we'll fight in the water, right?" Midoriya said.

"Are you ignoring me?!"

"Does that mean they knew what was in these faculties before they gathered people?" Tsuyu said.

"Yeah. For people who gathered that much intel so meticulously, there's something strange. They sent you, Asu—" Midoriya said before pausing, as the girl turned towards him.

"Ribbit?"

"I mean. Tsu—to the shipwreck zone." He said as he trembled.

"Your own pace is fine."

The teen relaxed letting out a sigh of relief, "Oh, is that right?"

"Well, what about it?!" The grape said.

"This means, in other words, the villains probably don't know what our quirks are."

"Ribbit. That's true...If they knew I was a frog, then they probably would have thrown me into that fire zone over there."

"They probably separated us because they didn't know our quirks so they planned to overpower us with numbers. We have inferior numbers and less experience. Our only hope lies in fact that our opponents don't know what our quirk are! The enemy isn't trying to climb the boat. That supports my hypothesis! But that probably means they aren't underestimating us, either."

"I'll tell you more about my quirk. I can jump high, stick to walls, and stick my tongue out up to about 20 meters. I can also spit out my stomach and wash it, and secrete toxic mucus that actually just stings a little." Tsuyu explained.

'"Secrete"...?!' Mineta thought with a blush.

"The last two are probably useless, so you can probably forget about them."

"I already kind of knew, but you're really strong. I have super strength, once I use it, I'm pretty much out of commission. It's like a double-edged sword." Midoriya said.

Mineta pulled a ball from his head, and it regrew back, "My quirk lets these stick super tight." He said as he stuck it to the wall of the boat, "Depending on how I'm feeling, they can even stick for a whole day. They grow back after I pull them off, but if I pull off too many, I'll start bleeding. They don't stick to me. They just bounce off." He finished as the two kept staring at him, then started to cry, "That's why I said we should just wait quietly! My quirk is totally unfit for battle!"

"Th-That's not it! It's an amazing quirk, so we should think of a way to use it—" He was cut off by a hand made out of water, slicing the boat down the middle.

(A/n: Villain really said "I sliced this boat in half!")

"I'm getting impatient. Let's end this quickly!" The villain said as the boat started to sink.

"What power...The ship's broken." The frog girl said.

Mineta ran up and started to throw balls at them while crying.

"You can't give up!" The green haired male said, "What are you doing? The enemy will figure out your quirk—" He said looking over and seeing the villain shooing them away.

"What the heck are these?"

"They're being cautious and not touching them?" 

"The boat will sink in less than a minute. Once they get into the water, we're sure to win."

Mineta slammed his back into the wall, "That's true..."

"Mineta, did you really enter U.A. to become a hero?" Tsuyu said.

"Shut up! It's weirder to not be scared right now! We were only in junior high until a little while ago! Who would've thought that we would be almost killed right after starting school?! I wish I could've at least touched Yaoyorozu's or (Y/n)'s boobs first!"

"When the enemy...When the enemy becomes certain of victory, that will be our chance. All Might said so before on TV."

"What...?" He gasped when he saw the male's fist tremble.

"This is the only way...to win!" He looked back at the two with a determined look, surprising them. 

The villain laughed, "You really must be kids, with all the chirping and screaming."

"Hey, Shigaraki said just don't let your guard, remember? Don't judge them by their ages. Look at their quirks. It's common sense, isn't it?" The villain next to him said, "Because our quirks will definitely have an advantage in the water." He said with a cocky tone.

Midoriya put a foot on the side before letting out a yell, 'Act like Kacchan...' He thought.

"You serious, Midoriya?!" Mineta said.

The said male before jumping up, "You're weak...!" He exclaimed. 'Act like (Y/n)-chan!'

"He's a kid after all." The villain said using his quirk.

The green haired male put his hand in front of him about to flick the air, 'Even if it's a smash, I can't get them all at once if they form a circle. Anyway, even if we get through this shipwreck zone, there are still other enemies. I can't sacrifice my arm!' He thought.

"After he hits the water..."

'Imagine...the egg not exploding!' He thought focusing energy solemnly on his middle and thumb.

On the sinking boat, Tsuyu had her arm around the short male.

"Mineta."

'Even though he's shaking...Even though he's still the same as me...Even though he's scared...Why? Why?!' He thought.

As Midoirya fell towards the water, he prepared himself, "Delaware Smash!" He exclaimed as he flicked the air, sending an air pressure down as he flew up.

The pressure he sent down, made a whirlpool in the water.

"Tsu! Mineta!" He exclaimed.

"Ribbit!" The girl croaked as she jumped, then wrapped her tongue around the teen, dragging him with her.

Mineta's fists tighten, "Damn it! What the heck, Midoriya?! Why are you acting so cool?" He said before throwing balls into the water, "Even I...Even I can...!" He exclaimed.

"Hey! I'm getting dragged in..."

"Is this that kid's?"

"What is it? I can't get it off?"

Villains said as they were being carried by the current and the purple balls stuck to them.

"If a strong force is applied to the surface of the water, it'll spread...and then converge back in the middle!" Midoriya said.

"Move!"

"Get away!"

"You too!"

"You're in my way!"

The enemies said as they were dragged underwater, then the water force itself up.

"Rounded everyone up at once. I guess it's like we've cleared the first hurdle. You're both amazing!" Tsuyu said.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

140K 2.7K 38
(Female Deku/villian) Izuku Midoriya a Little girl who dreamed to be a hero just like her idol All Might. But.... Was crushed when she found out her...
405 24 16
Y/n Bakugou, a young hero in the making, with her twin brother katsuki and her best friend izuku by her side will they be able to navigate not only t...
33.2K 707 10
The story of a dangerous love between our two main protagonists, Izuku Midorya and Himiko Toga. How will it turn out? Is Izuku willing to cancel U.A...